Swimming in the Open

Story Info
A wife willingly lets others take her body for fun.
2.6k words
4.07
9.2k
9
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story from long ago when casual sex was not looked on by people obsessed with STDs and false morals. If you do not like promiscuous wives don't read on...

Swimming in the Open

With thanks to Angleruk for the storyline.

God it was hot! My wife, Jo, and I were enjoying a really good walk along one of the flanking valleys on Dartmoor and as we followed the line of the river it began to look more and more inviting.

We had been walking since early morning and as we approached lunchtime the sun was beating down on us. Very little wind and the hot sun had just about boiled us, and we were ready for a lunch break.

Following Jo was also making me hot in another way. She was wearing an almost see through shirt tied in a knot and a pair of very skimpy shorts. Her long legs were well oiled against the sun and looked very touchable! Not bad at all, a very desirable woman.

Looking around, we found a nice spot for some lunch. A small glade next to the river with a deep inviting pool beckoned us to rest awhile and we took the offer willingly. Jo and I sat down in the shade and pulled our lunch and drinks from my pack. As we sat enjoying the food, I began to eye the pool and suggested a swim.

"In there?" She said, looking at the water.

"Yes," I replied, "it looks really cool."

"Mmmmm, it does rather but what will we wear?" She mumbled.

"Your shorts, just take your shirt off." I said.

"No, they'll be uncomfortable after," she mumbled again.

"OK then, strip!" I laughed, "After all, we are mobbed with people aren't we!"

"Dan, don't make fun! You know we haven't seen a soul all day!" She scolded me, grinning.

"Do you want to cool down or not? I'm in!" and stripping my shirt and shorts of I walked to the pool and got into the lovely cool water.

"What the hell," Jo said and standing up she quickly looked around and removed her clothes.

My cock began to react as I watched her. She tormented me as she walked slowly to the pool. Swinging her hips provocatively I was transfixed on her neatly trimmed pussy and breasts.

Getting into the cool water, she shivered as it covered her and her nipples went hard. They topped her neat firm breasts off nicely and I got instantly hard despite the cold water. We played around for a while in the water, grabbing each other with her trying to escape my probing fingers.

After a while though, the cold water began to get to me and I realised that I was desperate for the toilet! I told Jo that I needed to go, and she giggled.

"I'll stay here darling, you just run along then!"

Reluctantly I left the pool, grabbed my shorts and toilet roll and headed into the bush. Being sensible I needed to be at least a 100yds from the river and pushed through the undergrowth to find a private spot. Successful I settled down. Back at the pool things were about to change.

Jo messed about in the pool for a few minutes but eventually became bored and started to get out of the pool. As she reached the bank, she was startled to hear a strange voice speaking.

"That's a private section of river Lady."

Horrified she looked in the direction of the voice and saw two men standing there looking at her naked body.

"What, what, Oh sorry I was just er, er." She was totally at a loss as to what was happening and just stood stock still in front of them.

The two men laughed at her confusion but certainly didn't laugh at her body. "We should take you to the boss you know. You're trespassing."

My wife was by now starting to get her wits about her and looked back at the men. She was damned if she was going back into the cold water, but they were between her and her clothes. "Can I get my clothes?" She said quietly.

"Hummm, no, I like what I'm looking at," said the older of the two. His eyes were devouring my wife's firm body and she noticed his cock pushing against the fabric of his overalls.

The other man giggled and said, "Yes, she's well nice." He was obviously playing with his cock through his overall pocket!

Jo realised that things were taking a turn in a different direction and looked around hoping for me to emerge from the bushes. The problem was, I was still busy.

"So, what's going to happen, my husband should be back soon," she said, looking the older one straight in the eye. As she spoke she relaxed her hands and exposed her body to their full stare.

She thought that she was beginning to get the upper hand and she was feeling a lot more confident.

"Hubby eh?" said the older one, "I think your talking shit, your alone girl. I see only one pack."

"Right, she's alone and willing!" Giggled the younger one.

Jo began to feel more uncomfortable as the younger guy was clearly wanking his cock inside his overalls. She was stood naked in front of these two workers, and they clearly wanted to have her.

Her mind cleared knowing I would be back soon, and they would back off. She decided to have some fun with them.

Slowly she moved toward them slightly. She moved in a very provocative way and when she stopped again, she made sure that her legs were open by putting one foot up on a short tree stump. Her neat pussy was exposed even more to them, and they both stared at it.

At this point I was moving silently through the bushes back to the pool. I stopped when I heard voices and moved closer very carefully. I came up to halt when I saw my wife totally naked, her legs open talking to two strange men.

My voyeur side clicked in as I realised she seemed to be in control of the situation. I settled down to watch.

"OK," she said next. "What's going to happen?"

The older one looked her up and down and with a leer said, "Well, one, let you go and say nothing."

"Two, take you to the boss as a trespasser or three, come to some compromise to suite us all."

The younger one laughed and said, "Course we could just shag your brains out, you're a very fuckable girl isn't she Al!"

"Shut it asshole!" Said the older guy and he thumped his ear.

"Well girl, what do you think?" The older man asked.

"Well Al, can I call you Al? what's the compromise?" My wife asked him in a low voice.

Al looked her up and down again with a wicked grin on his face, "Jimmy's right, you're very fuckable and I've got a stiff cock just looking at you, why don't we fuck you and call it a deal?"

Jo had by now guessed that I wasn't far away and probably watching. She was more than a little turned on and felt back in control. The thought of getting shagged by these two guys wasn't that unappealing and her pussy was getting more than a little damp at the thought.

"OK boys, you've got me fair and square, no hubby and I'd like to compromise." She said in a husky voice.

Casually she slipped her hand down her flat tummy and probed her pussy with a finger.

Al and Jimmy's faces lit up, they had thought that if they were going to get a shag they would have to rape her but here she was agreeing to fuck them willingly!

Jimmy was already getting out of his overalls as she spoke and Al grinned at her as he unfastened his overalls.

I settled down in the bushes ready to watch the two workers fucking my wife. My cock was ramrod straight and I rubbed it as I watched them undetected.

Jimmy was the first to move at her and he lunged forward to grab her breasts. He looked quite silly with his cock waving in front of him as he clamped a big hand on one breast and his mouth on the other.

Al moved up behind him and grabbing his shoulder pulled him off Jo. "I'm first son," he said, "you get sloppy seconds!"

Reaching out, Al gently took my wife's firm breasts in his hands. She moaned softly and her eyes closed as he fondled her. By her reaction I could tell that Al was no beginner at this.

I looked at his rigid cock sticking proudly out in front of him and I knew that she was in for a good fucking today.

I had to stifle a laugh at Jimmy as he pranced about them with his cock waving in the breeze. He couldn't keep his hands of my wife and he managed to get behind her and rub her back and ass as Al fondled her front.

Al had now worked a hand down to her pussy and was fingering her roughly. Almost immediately he got two fingers up her and I saw her stagger with pleasure. She tipped forward and put both her arms round his neck. She was now totally ready for fucking, and her soft body melted into his hard, muscled torso.

My heart jumped as I saw his stiff cock disappearing between her legs. It seemed that he had penetrated her cunt straight away, but he was too tall for that, and I watched as she ground her pussy hard against him. She was clearly trying to mount him as he began to kiss her and tongue her mouth.

Al continued to kiss her passionately as she ground against him. He slipped a hand down her back and onto her tight ass cheek.

Jimmy was still flapping at her and had managed to get a hand under her ass and grope her hard.

He was closing in on her and was now trying to replace his hand with his waving cock.

He jumped as Al flicked him away as he lifted Jo higher intent on getting her on his stiff cock.

My wife squealed as Al pushed hard into her groin with his dick and I heard him say "Damn" as he failed to penetrate her.

Roughly, Al put his hands on my wife's naked shoulders and pushed her down his chest until her face was being hit by his erection. He gripped her blonde hair and pulled her face onto his rigid cock.

Jo opened her mouth and I saw her hot tongue flick out at his cock head. It was Al's turn to close his eyes as my wife proceeded to pleasure him. She concentrated on the bulbous tip with her lips and teeth until he could take no more and pushed all the way into her hot mouth.

With a loud moan Al began to fuck her face.

Pausing for a rest, Al shouted to Jimmy to spread a pair of overalls on the ground behind her: "Because I'm going to fuck the brains out of this little slut!"

My wife just had time to get her breath back before Al lifted her body with his strong arms and laid her back on the overalls. Jimmy got in on the act by pulling her legs wide apart as she lay back.

He tried to finger her, but Al slapped him away again, "Get of asshole, I'm going to fuck her brains out!"

Without and ceremony Al got between her legs and leant forward over her. He put his arms either side of her head and lowered himself to her. My wife reached up and clasped her hands round his neck. She knew she was in for some ride.

Balancing on one hand, Al reached down and lined his cock up on her wet cunt. With a grunt he thrust forward and into her body. I saw her convulse as he penetrated her and she clung to him as he pushed deeper. With a couple of thrusts, he was fully inside her and their groins were joined as one.

Instantly he began a slow, long fucking motion, which Jo soon began to match. As he rode her, my wife responded to the fucking that she was finally getting. Sobbing, gently she matched him stroke for stoke as they fucked in the sun.

After what seemed like an age, Al went rigid and with a moan began to fill her with cum. Each load was pumped into her with a violent thrust which made her cry out. After the fourth thrust she moaned loudly, and her climax hit her. She held on to him as they shuddered together in mutual orgasm, and she kissed and nibbled his neck.

Finally, Al stopped filling her and rolled off her ravaged body.

I looked at my wife as she lay prostrate on the overalls. Her eyes were closed and her legs wide open. Al's cum was running from her cunt and was pooling on the overalls under her.

Jimmy couldn't wait any longer and jumped between her inviting legs. Quickly he lined his super keen cock up on her cunt and plunged inside. He met no resistance either from Al, Jo, or her cum filled pussy and sank his full length deep into her.

Frantically he pumped her cunt and after only a few strokes started to shout. "Shit, shit, shit, bollocks, I've cum already!" He shouted disappointedly.

Al looked at him and laughed, "Ha! This one is too much woman for you boy!" And slapped him on the back.

As Jimmy pulled his dripping cock from my wife, she looked up at him and smiled, "Were you in Jimmy? Have you finished?"

Jimmy went red and started to say something back at her, but Al punched his arm and laughed again. Jimmy relaxed and laughed with them.

Laying in the sun Al said, "do you think you have compromised enough girl?" And showed her his building erection.

Looking at it, Jo pondered for a while as it grew before her eyes.

"Mmmm maybe I was really bad, and you need to give me just a little more?" She cooed and rolled onto her back.

This time Al took her much slower and proved he was quite a lover. His cock never stopped thrusting into her for what seemed like ages. Jo even allowed him to kiss her tenderly and she appeared to cum at least twice more as he pleasured her. Finally, he filled her cunt with cum again and collapsed next to her.

Jimmy looked on in awe as he had been trying to get hard again but had failed miserably.

"Never mind Jimmy, you just need to calm down a little and get the hang of it." My wife consoled him.

Looking at his watch Al reluctantly got to his feet and pulled on a pair of overalls. "Sorry lady, I'd love to fuck you all afternoon, but the boss would have my guts for garters."

"Jo grinned, "I think I would like that, fucked all afternoon by you."

Al looked at her for a moment but then said "I want you next time your passing, call me, but we have got to go. Come on Jimmy leave it alone and get dressed."

He dropped a piece of paper with a phone number on it on her pussy and smiled.

"Hey" shouted Jimmy, "you've got my overalls on!"

Al looked at him, "you don't expect me to wear those do you? There covered in cum!"

He waved to my wife and with Jimmy running naked behind him as he struggled into cum covered overalls they disappeared into the brush.

After they had gone, I walked out of the bushes and Jo, still lying open legged with two men's cum leaking from her, smiled. I began to unfasten my shorts, my turn now...