Swinging Ski Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and Hubby have a good time.
6.5k words
89k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jillian, who goes by Jill, spent our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary in Colorado skiing. We booked a five night package deal at a bed a breakfast in Vail. We flew into Denver and rented a car to get up to the mountain. We had been having some minor problems with keeping our sexual relations interesting. I was being too demanding in wanting her to be sexier and to include another man or couple into our sex games, like we did when we were first married. Jill was being too prudish (for lack of a better word) in the way she dressed and acted. She also did not think adding other people would be a good idea. We agreed that for this trip we would try and do what the other wanted. That way we hopped to find a middle ground that made us both happy. Secretly I hopped she would allow herself to be seduced by another man but was just as happy to know that she would at least fantasize about it with me.

In the car on the way up I kidded her about the guy she flirted with as I was getting into the car.

“Well, you said you wanted me to act sexier.” she told me.

I agreed. “Damn right and you were, thank you. He was a good looking stud too.”

“I know how to pick them, I picked you didn’t I?” she replied.

“Touche.” I answered.

We were silent for a while as I imaged what she would look like with the guy between her naked legs pumping his cock into her pussy.

“Well what do we look like?” she suddenly said, breaking the silence.

“What?” I asked.

“You were fantasizing about me and that guy. Was I enjoying myself?” she replied.

“As much or more than either myself or the guy between your legs.” I informed her.

“Wow he worked fast. How did he get between my legs so fast?” she exclaimed and questioned.

“We gave him a ride and he had a joint that we shared on the way up. The joint made you horny and you and him got in the back after we stopped for dinner. You can take it from there.”

I answered. “Oh I see, well then, as you say he is good looking and my pussy got wet when I first laid eyes on him. As we were riding I couldn’t help but notice the bulge between his legs and the desire in his eyes as he talked to me. When we came out of the restaurant and I told him that I was cold, then he suggested I get in the back with him and he would keep me warm. It was like some other woman jumped inside me and I climbed in with him.”

My wife stopped and grabbed my hardening cock giving it a squeeze.

“You want me to continue?”

I looked in the back of the Cherokee we had rented imaging her stretched out on her back as I watched in the mirror while he fucked her.

“Please don’t stop now when you are just getting to the good stuff.” I pleaded.

She saw me glance in the mirror

“So you can see us in the mirror? Well he sure didn’t waste any time. We both knew what we wanted. After taking off our shoes and climbing under the blanket his hands started roaming over my body as my clothes came off with his touch. Pretty soon we were naked and it was too hot under the blanket. Throwing off the blanket, I pulled him on top of me and guided is hard cock into me. I saw your eyes on me as he thrust himself inside me and my legs went around his back. He did me for about five minutes before I felt him began to swell inside me. He going to cum I thought and my body responded with it’s own orgasm, just as his cock began to jump with his climax..”

My cock was hard as a rock at this point and my wife was naked from the waist down. She was stroking her clit as she spoke and was near her climax. I looked over at.

“You are beautiful. Is he done with you yet or is it my turn?”

She just smiled and continued to stroke herself until she had an orgasm.

“He is done now.” she answered.

“Then get in the back it’s my turn.” I told her.

As she climbed over the seat and laid back against our luggage I found a spot to pull over and stop. I left the engine running and the heater turn up as I joined her. Three seconds later I was buried deep inside her. We fucked intensely for about five minutes before we climaxed together. As we relaxed I looked into her eyes and after kissing her lovingly.

”I love you.”

She smiled and said, “I love you too.”

We arrived at our Inn one hour later and checked in. As we were gathering our bags from the car we noticed another couple about our age checking in. He was about six one with wavy brown hair and a trim body. She was Japanese with a slim well proportioned body and a very pretty face. Jill saw them first and nudging me.

“Now there is a guy I would consider as a bed partner.”

“She would not have to twist my arm that’s for sure.” I replied.

We took our bags to our room and went back for our skies. As we approached our room we saw the couple entering the one across the hall from us. They greeted us and a we exchanged small talk for a few minutes. Dave and Julie were as nice as they looked. As we unpacked my wife and I talked about our new friends. They were celebrating their twenty second anniversary and were booked for the same time as we were. We had made loose plans to see each other the next day on the slopes.

“I wonder if they would be open to a little fun and games.” I remarked to my wife.

“Don’t get your hopes up big boy. Not everyone is as perverted as you.” She replied.

“I can wish can’t I?” I asked.

“Be careful what you wish for you never know for sure what is around the next bend.” She admonished.

“Ok, but you will whisper sexy things that might have happened won’t you?” I requested.

“As handsome as he was, I don’t think I’ll have a hard time dreaming up some sexy stories for you.”

“Good. Let’s go to bed and make love to each other and start on them tomorrow.”

The next morning we hit the slopes. We took it easy since we had five days of skiing and did not want to over do it the first day. Even though we went slow I could tell that I had some unused muscles that were going to be sore. We ran into Dave and Julie during our lunch break. They skied with us the rest of the afternoon and when the lifts closed we decided to have dinner together. After cleaning up and relaxing for a couple of hours we went to a small bar and grill. We had a couple of drinks and shared a bottle of wine during dinner. The conversation was light and full of humor. They were from a town about one hundred miles away from us and had kids about the same age as ours. Jill and Dave seemed to get along great and Julie and I were also enjoying each other’s company. As we were leaving Dave helped Jill on with her coat. She yelped a little from her sore muscles. Dave laughed.

“Got some sore muscles there sweety?” Jill just nodded her head.

“You know I could help with that. I worked my way through school as a masseuse.” He rubbed her neck and continued, “would you like me to work my magic on you?”

“I’d say yes if I was you.” Julie piped up.

Jill looked at me and I said, “that takes care of her but what about me?”

“No problem I’ll be happy to do you too or Julie can.” Dave replied.

“Sure I’d love to.” Julie remarked.

“But who’s going to do you two?” Jill wanted to know.

“We didn’t work that hard today so don’t worry about it. If you want we will teach you the basics and you can practice on us tomorrow night” Julie said.

When we got back to our rooms they told us to put on our swim suits if we wanted but it would be better if we just wore a towel. “We will be over in a few minutes with the massage oil. Since we had decided to be a little wild and we about half drunk we elected to wear a towel. Jill’s nipples were erect and I did not think it was from the cold since the room was about eighty degrees. I lit the fireplace and by the time they came over the fire was going pretty good. My wife’s towel barely covered her and she was flushed with excitement and apprehension. Dave and Julie were wearing shorts and tee-shirts and I don’t think they had anything on underneath. Julie was definitely not wearing a bra. Her nipples were standing up and her ample breasts swayed invitingly as she walked. They had us lay down on some cushions next to the fireplace. Dave discreetly averted his eyes as Jill laid down and arranged her towel over her bottom. It was a wonderful experience. Julie’s hands were magic as they glided over my body relaxing every muscle I owned, except one. I had turned my head so I could watch Dave work on my wife. He was very gentle with her. As his hands roamed her body my mind was thinking all kinds of wonderful things. When he worked on her upper legs he was careful to not spend to long near her pussy, but I saw his hand brush against her several times. When he did her buttocks, he slid his hands under the towel and my wife’s breathing got a little faster. After working on us for about thirty minutes they gathered up their things and left. Before going, we set a time to meet for breakfast so we could ski together the next day. Once they had gone, I asked Jill how she was doing.

“Wonderful and you?” she replied.

“Horny.” I replied.

“Me too.” she said.

As we made love I could help but think about his hands on her and Julie’s hands on me. Jill later told me that her mind was not on me either.

The next morning we met them for breakfast and then skied all morning. That afternoon as Jill and I sat on the lift I asked her how she felt being naked in front of Dave and having him touch her all over. She said that she was nervous at first but relaxed when he did not try anything.

“Did you want him to?” I wondered.

“No but I was a little disappointed that he didn’t try something.” she replied.

“Didn’t he touch your pussy?” I asked.

“Yes in a casual sort of way.” she giggled.

“A strange man touches your naked body and caresses your pussy in a casual sort of way and you giggle. I think I’ll tell him to not be so casual next time.” I said with a snicker.

“Don’t you dare or I might just let him.” she challenged.

Bang, my cock got instantly hard.

“We will see.” I said.

The four of us enjoyed ourselves on the slopes for the rest of the day. After cleaning up, we went to a place that advertised dance music after nine PM. During dinner we polished off two bottles of wine and several cocktails. When the music started we were pleasantly smashed. I danced with Julie several times including a couple of slow ones as Dave danced with my wife. Julie seemed more sensual tonight than last night. She molded her body against mine and rubbed my cock with her leg while rubbing her pussy on my leg. When she felt me getting hard she just looked at me a smiled. I noticed Jill was dancing pretty close to Dave and his hands were wondering over her ass. After a couple of hours there we decided to return to our rooms so Julie and Dave could teach us the “basics.”

Julie said that the guys should do the girls and the girls would do the guys.

“Ok, then we should get our clothes off.” Dave said as he started to strip.

I followed suit but hesitated at dropping my underwear. Dave didn’t.

“where do you want us?” he asked, as his shorts hit the ground.

“On those cushions like last night.” Julie replied. I glanced at Jill to see her staring at Dave’s body, or at a particular part of his body which appeared to be about an inch or so bigger than mine.

“Come on Wil.” Julie nudged me.

“Oh, right.” I replied taking my eyes off my wife.

I took off my shorts and laid down next to Dave.

“Ok, which one do you want to do?” Julie asked my wife.

“You tell me.” she replied.

“Alright, you do Dave, but it will be easier if we are in our underwear.” Julie told her.

“But I don’t have on a bra.” Jill informed us.

“That’s ok neither do I.” Julie replied.

For the next thirty minutes Dave and I enjoyed the ministrations of our almost naked wives. Jill would follow Julie’s lead. When Julie slid her hand down the center of my rear-end and massaged my balls I saw my wife do the same to Dave.

“Ok, time for the front.” Julie announced.

Dave and I rolled over and I could see that having our balls massaged had the same effect on him as it did me. I heard a little gasp from Jill as she saw our conditions.

“Don’t worry, that’s a normal condition for a guy in this situation. We will take care of it, won’t we Jill?” Julie inquired.

Jill looked a little confused as she looked at Julie, searching for an answer.

“Here,” Julie said as she put some oil in Jill’s hands, “do it like this.”

She grabbed my cock and started to slide her oiled hands up and down. Jill looked at Dave’s cock and did the same. My cock twitched as my wife started stroking Dave’s cock. Five minutes later and we were relaxed. I noticed a sly smile on my wife’s face as she finished milking Dave’s softening cock.

“Ok you guys go clean off so you can do us.” Julie said.

As we got up and headed to the bathroom the girls were taking off their panties and laying down.

Dave and I took a quick shower.

As I was drying off Dave said, “do you know what swinging is?”

I nodded my head saying, “Are you guys swingers?”

“No, but we have been thinking about trying it for some time now.” He replied.

“Yeah me too, but Jill doesn’t want to.” I informed him.

“Too bad, you guys are the first couple Julie would consider going all the way with.”

I felt my cock start to swell as both it and I looked at him with interest. He noticed my growing condition saying.

“I see that you have a growing interest in the idea. Do you think Jill would let me have sex with her?”

“I don’t know, but you are welcome to try providing she’s willing.” I instructed him.

He smiled and I saw his cock start to harden. It was a weird thing to be standing naked in a bathroom with another guy taking about him fucking my wife.

“Don’t worry I will treat her with the utmost respect and do my best in sexually satisfying her.” he told me.

“The same goes for me.” I replied.

We emerged from the bathroom to find the ladies stretched out on the cushions bare ass naked. We smiled knowingly at each other as we took up our positions along side of the other’s wife.

“Just do what I do.” Dave told me as he poured oil in my wife’s back and began to rub it in.

We spent the next thirty minutes working on their backs, feet, arms and calves. Dave nudged Jill’s legs apart and sat straddling one of her legs as he started on her thighs. This gave him a clear view of her shaved pussy and put her calf in contact with his hard cock. I assumed the same position on Julie. I followed his lead as his hands rubbed up Jill’s thigh and onto her buttock. His thumbs were probing for stiff muscles as he moved up and down. The motion of his hands caused his cock to slid up and down an inch or two on her leg. My wife’s body stiffened slightly as he slid his hand between her legs and over her pussy as they moved between her buttocks to her lower back. He did this fifteen or twenty times before shifting position to her other leg. As he worked on this leg I noticed that his hand was lingering a little longer on her pussy each time. My hands also lingered between Julie’s legs and I found her pussy opening to my touch. I noticed that each time I came in contact with her pussy lips, she would open her self slightly. I took this as an invitation, sliding a finger into her and gently stroking her hard clit. She gave me a small moan and lifted her hips up a little towards my probing hand. I turned my hand side ways and inserted my thumb inside her probing for her g-spot while caressing her clit with my finger. Her moan was much louder this time. I glanced at Dave and saw his thumb slid into Jill’s pussy as his finger caressed her clit. She moaned and I watched her eyes, which were watching me stroke Julie, widen in surprise then soften in pleasure.

“It’s only fair that we do for them what they did for us, right Wil?” Dave asked me.

“I believe they need some internal massaging since they seem to be tensing up a little.” I said in mock seriousness.

I heard a snicker from each of the ladies which turned into a moan as we began to massage them. Dave repositioned himself between my wife’s legs as he worked on her. His hard cock was jutting up from his lap as was mine. Jill was the first to cum and it was a good one. Her hips were shaking and thrusting her pussy tightly against Dave’s driving fingers. I noticed that Julie was not concentrating on her orgasm but was watching Jill and Dave. As Jill began to relax from her climax Dave slid his hands to the small of her back and began to slid them up and down. He moved her legs together and straddled them placing his cock just below her ass. He moved his hands up to her shoulders which caused his cock to move forward toward my wife’s pussy. When his cock was with in an inch of it’s target I could see that he was positioned too high and would slide past and up the middle of her rear end. He rubbed himself back ad forth on her several times before pulling back and changing his angle. My wife moved her hips up a little as he began to slide forward. I watched his cock disappear between her legs aimed at her pussy. His cock must have reached it’s goal since Jill moaned and pushed back slightly, when he stopped.

“Turn over.” he commanded his voice husky with passion.

He moved to the side as she rolled over her legs together.

Dave’s hands caressed her breasts as my wife locked eyes with me. I could see the question in her eyes and the trembling in her body. I glanced over to Dave and saw him looking at her as he slid his hands down her belly towards her pussy. His hard cock was ready to probe her depths. Sliding my eyes back to Jill, I saw that she was looking at his cock but snapped back to mine when his hand reached her clit. I smiled and gave her a slight nod as Dave began to nudge her legs apart. She allowed him to move between her legs while looking at me. As he began to lift her knees and spread her further apart, her eyes moved to his face and traveled down his body to his hardness. He removed his hands from her legs and put them on either side of her as he moved his cock closer and closer to her. I noticed that her legs were still coming up and that she was positioning her pussy in line with his cock as she watched it plunge toward her. It seemed to me that time had slowed to a crawl. I had one hand stroking Julie’s pussy and the other stroking my cock as I watched Dave’s cock descending toward my wife’s willing pussy. When his cock touched her pussy, my wife moaned and spread herself farther apart. She was so wet that Dave’s cock slid right on into her. He pushed it in deep and held himself inside her of a few seconds before he began to slowly fuck her. My wife raised her hips meeting each of his thrusts, enabling him to bury his cock as deep as possible inside her. My trance was broken when I felt Julie pushing against my hand as she moved to her knees in front of me. I found her smiling at me.

“Fuck me.”

I moved behind her and grabbing her hips slipped my cock into her moist warm pussy. She lowered her head and pushed back empaling my cock deeply into her. As I began to fuck her, I noticed Dave had moved up on my wife’s body and was kissing her. He was supporting his body on his elbows and knees, spreading Jill’s legs apart and up as he stroked into her. From my position I could see his cock sliding deeply in and out of her as his balls bounced against her ass with each thrust.

Jill’s orgasm was rapidly approaching. Dave was slamming his cock into her as her arms went around his neck and her legs went around his waist pulling her body against his. She was grunting with each stroke. He fucked her hard and deep a couple of times causing her head to come up and her eyes to go wide as her orgasm raced toward it’s peak. She saw me looking at her and managed a slight smile before her mouth formed an O.

12