T is for Threesome

Story Info
A married couple has a threesome with his geeky friend.
1.2k words
3.89
15.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd and I had been friends since our first year of college. He introduced me to the geek world of gamers while I introduced him to the dark side of horror movies. We got along great for about ten years and we even jerked off together while watching porn movies. Of course, we never touched each other for fear of losing our friendship.

Our lives changed when he met Carla. She was originally going to be my date but I knew that Todd and her had more things in common. After a year of courtship, the married and moved to the other side of the state.

A great depression overcame me soon afterwards. I went through a series of jobs and had no success in dating. I gained weight since the only joy that I received was from food. Two years ago, my doctor told me that I was on the brink of having diabetes so I made a drastic change in diet and lifestyle. I ate more healthier and exercised more but I was still depressed despite having lost sixty pounds.

Todd and I have kept in contact for the past five years mostly through letters and email so I was surprised when he called me last month. We caught up on a few things before he told me the real reason for the phone call.

"I was wondering if you could get away for a couple of weeks," Todd said.

"I could since I'm between jobs again," I replied. "What's the occasion?"

"Oh, I told Carla about your streak of bad luck. She wants to do something special for you and she thought that a change of scenery may do you some good."

"Yeah, maybe I could look for a job in your neck of the woods."

We made arrangements for me to stay at their house for two weeks. I packed and made preparations for my younger brother to look after my apartment while I was gone. I left in the morning three days later and drove for six hours. I stopped only for gas and I had no trouble finding Todd and Carla's house around three o'clock.

I was told that they both would be working until five o'clock so I expected to wait. I was surprised to find a sprinkler going on in the front yard. I parked the car on the street instead of using the empty drive way and went to the front door. I rang the doorbell only once before Carla answered the door.

She invited me in and we talked about my drive and the weather. Carla is an interesting woman to look at for she's plump and she has fair complexion. Her mid-back hair is dark brown and curly.

"Todd told me over the phone that you wanted to do something special for me," I finally managed to say. "May I ask what it is?"

"Not until all three of us are together after supper."

My curiosity was piqued and I wondered what she had in store for me. Luckily, I didn't have long to wait for five o'clock soon rolled around and Todd came home from work. We greeted each other like old friends are supposed to. Carla started to fix supper and we helped a little.

After supper was finished, we cleaned up and washed the dishes. We then retired to the living room and I was feeling a bit nervous. Todd and Carla sat on the couch while I took a comfortable chair.

"So what's the big surprise that you have in store for me?" I quickly asked before anyone else could say anything.

"We want to have a threesome with you," Carla said.

I let out a sigh of relief and gave a little chuckle.

"Are you sure you want me? Surely you have friends that live closer."

"We're sure," Todd said. "I've been wanting to suck your cock from the first time we jerked off together."

"And I want to see both of you happy," Carla added. "My dear husband keeps telling me that he feels like he left part of himself when we moved away. As much as he loves me, I think he still need to be closer to you."

I thought for a few moments and came to the only answer that I could provide.

"Any ground rules?" I asked.

"No kinky stuff like biting and spanking to start with," my friend said with a wink.

"Okay by me."

The three of us stood up and shared a group hug. Todd and I kissed as if we were long lost lovers finally reunited. Surprisingly, I did feel ashamed of kissing him even though I always considered myself to be heterosexual even though I will admit to admiring his cock when we were jerking off so many years ago. Our lips lingered on each other before Todd finally broke the kiss.

"I'm getting hot just watching you two kiss," Carla said before she pulled off her oversized sweat shirt. "Don't just stand there making googly eyes at me. Get stripping, damn it."

My friend and I began stripping in earnest. I was surprised at the sight of seeing his cock for he had shaved off his pubic hair. Neither of us were very hairy and I usually wore my hairy longer than his. I turned to look at Carla, who was completely nude. Her pubic mound was completely smooth.

Todd kneeled before me and took a hold of my limb cock. He pulled back the forehead and began licking my purple crown. Blood rushed into my cock and it throbbed to life. Todd looked up at me and gave me a wink before he wrapped his moist mouth around my swollen glan.

As he sucked my throbbing cock, Carla stepped closer and kissed me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. After the kiss, I grabbed a breast and brought the nipple to my mouth. The rosy bud grew hard as I sucked it. I would never have guessed in a million years that I would be having a threesome with my friend and his wife.

My friend stopped sucking my hard cock and I let go of Carla's breast. He pulled both of down to the living room floor with him and the three of us laughed. He went into the prone position and she straddled his face. As he licked his wife's bald beaver, I went to work on his hairless cock.

I pulled back his foreskin before wrapping my mouth around his glans. I sucked his cock while he licked her pussy. We enjoyed ourselves for several minutes before we changed positions again.

Carla got on her back and she spread her legs wide. Todd positioned himself between her and plunged his hard cock into her juicy bald beaver. I positioned myself behind him and spat into my hand several times. I spread the spittle on his anus and began to probe him with a finger.

He let out a moan as I fingered his asshole for several minutes. I then spat into my hand again but this time I spread the spittle on my still erect cock. I slowly entered my friend's anal cavity for the first time.

The three of us of fucked in that position for what felt like hours. Carla climaxed first followed by her husband still inside her. I pulled my cock out of his tight asshole and squirted my sperm on his buttock. I licked it off before kissing Todd and his wife.

"This is going to be a great two weeks," I said.

I ended up finding a job and moved in with my friend and his wife. The threesome was the best thing that ever happened to me.