Taken by the Viking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

When she opened her eyes again, she couldn't help but look down to see what was happening on the dais. Bella was laying back on the bed, right at the edge, and Alex was between her legs, pressing into her body. The Wolf hovered nearby, watching them hungrily, enjoying the sight of Alex's slick member moving back and forth in Bella's pussy. Both Alex and Bella looked like they were trying to hide their own reactions, but it was impossible.

It was the first time that Trish had ever seen two people having sex in real life and now that she was watching, she found that she couldn't look away. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, of Bella's wet arousal, it was as erotic as it was horrifying. Her own pussy throbbed with need, making her want to moan with shame that she could even feel such a thing considering the circumstances.

As if he knew that she was watching, Jordan's hand moved back down to her pussy. Trish arched against his fingers as they slid through the curls on her mound, down to her wet folds, gliding over her clit and gathering moisture before returning to caress the little bud.

"Please, no," she breathed the words, almost more to herself than Jordan. Her inner muscles tightened as he began to expertly move his fingers over her exposed folds, exploring every nook and cranny, finding every sensitive spot. When one thick finger slid into her, the first thing she'd ever had inside her other than her own fingers, Trish cried out involuntarily.

It felt far, far too good. Tears began to trickle down her cheek again because she couldn't stop the rush of sensations, no matter how ashamed she felt at feeling them.

He began to pump his finger back in forth in her pussy, adding another one a few minutes later as she squirmed on his thrusting digits. Now that she was securely in position, he didn't seem to mind her small movements, as it was obvious she couldn't get away. Trish moaned as her tight, virgin hole was stretched. She didn't have a hymen, every young woman got hers surgically cut when she came of age so as not to cause discomfort during her first sexual experience, but she could still feel a burning as her body was opened in a way it hadn't been before.

Bucking against his fingers, Trish found herself panting, her wet pussy making noises similar to Bella's. The noises coming from the bed were turning her on, even though she didn't want them to. She moaned as Jordan played with her breasts with his other hand, his mouth sucking at the tender flesh on her neck. It felt like her body had come alive for the first time ever, as if every nerve ending was buzzing with sensation.

Inside her core, her pleasure was tightening like a wire around a spool, drawing thinner and thinner and thinner. When it snapped, her pussy closed around Jordan's fingers and she let out a small, high cry as her orgasm washed over her. The base of his hand rubbed against her clitoris as small convulsions of ecstasy wracked her body,

She was left gasping for air as his fingers finally withdrew, feeling limp and satiated, and more than a little humiliated.

The only saving grace was that everyone else in the room was focused on the dais, not on her and Jordan. The Wolf was now stepping up behind Alex as two of his men held Alex down on top of Bella, still inside of her. From the way The Wolf was fondling Alex from behind, his intent was obvious, and Trish shook with horror even as her body thrummed with the aftermath of sexual pleasure.

"Good girl," Jordan said again, in her ear. Then he lifted her up in his arms and, to Trish's shock and terror, began walking towards the dais.

"NO, no please," she begged. She was too scared he would drop her to try and squirm out of his arms, but she stared up at him imploringly, begging him with her eyes.

Looking more like a conquering Viking than ever, he just returned her gaze, a cruel glow in his blue eyes. "Keep being a good girl, baby, I don't want to have to spank you, but it's my turn now."

With that, he tossed her onto the bed, face down. Big hands gripped her hips and pulled her back to the edge of the bed, so that she was bent over it. She realized she was barely a foot away from Bella, who was looking at her with wide, horrified eyes, even as Alex and the Wolf were pressed on top of her. Trish moaned, completely humiliated, as she felt Jordan press against her wetness from behind.

After the orgasm he'd fingered her to, she was soaked with cream, making it all too easy for him to coat the head of his cock with her own arousal and then begin to push in. She gasped as she felt him stretching her, wider than she'd ever been stretched before, and cried as he pushed in, deeper than anything else had ever gone. He was filling her completely, his thick length thrust all the way into her pussy, taking her virginity in one smooth stroke that left her breathless. It didn't hurt exactly, but it burned as her muscles were unusually stretched. She felt the violation all the way to the marrow of her bones, and yet that didn't stop her body from tingling as his next thrust moved his cock over all sorts of sensitive areas.

Biting her lip, she tried to keep from making any more noise, not wanting to draw any more attention.

Beside her, Alex was making muffled noises behind his gag, and Trish actually wished for her own gag, because then at least it would be easy to be quiet. Right now all she wanted to do was plead and beg for it to stop, but she knew that it was useless... she was afraid to open her mouth anyway, because it was starting to feel good again and she didn't know that she would be very good at begging him to stop.

The burn from being stretched was receding and the long, slow thrusts were starting to feel good. It was a fuller feeling than she'd ever experienced, her pussy aching with the sensation of being filled so completely. With every thrust, his fingers dug into her hips, pulling her back slightly, as his balls slapped against her sensitive clitoris, jangling her senses.

She could hear Alex shouting a muffled no through his gag, and she wanted to echo his sentiment. How could any part of her possibly be enjoying this?

But Jordan began running his hands up and down her sides, sliding them under her body to squeeze her breasts and tweak her nipples. He was taking his time with her, enjoying fucking her. If it hadn't been happening in a room full of people, with a man who was not of her choosing, Trish might have appreciated losing her virginity to a man who would take such care with her, who was so determined to make her enjoy it as well. As it was, it would almost be easier on her if she wasn't enjoying it, but Jordan was learning her body and using that new knowledge to play it masterfully.

When his hands moved up under her body, holding her breasts tightly, pinching her nipples between his fingers, Trish was shocked to find that the slight edge of pain actually added to the pleasure that was building inside of her. It wasn't right, but it didn't seem to matter. The hard pinches were made her pussy tighten as Jordan began to thrust harder and faster, his hands becoming rougher as he obviously began approaching his own orgasm. Trish's mound was rubbing against the bed, her inner muscles spasming with every thrust, her clit bursting with little jolts of pleasure at every slap of Jordan's body against hers.

She twisted, but there was no way to escape the pleasure that was threatening to boil over again, her body already made acutely sensitive from her first orgasm. Pressing her face into the bed, she cried out as she jerked with a second, more intense orgasm. Her pussy convulsed around the thrusting cock inside of her, shame washed away by ecstasy as the sensations swamped her with pleasure so strong that tears sparked in her eyes again. It was wave after wave of uncontrollable bliss as Jordan's thrusts became more erratic, his hands gripping her breasts so tightly that she couldn't tell where the pain ended and the pleasure began.

As her own pleasure ran down, his steel length pierced her one last time and she heard his shout of pleasure as he began to pulse inside of her. Liquid heat filled her and she closed her eyes, turning her head to the side and panting for breath as his essence spilled into her body. There was nothing she could have done to stop it, not any more than she could have stopped her own orgasm. Tears slid from her eyes from the intensity of her orgasm.

Yet the shame still began to trickle back in. Especially when he pulled her back up and finally removed the ropes from her wrists. Trish hugged herself, but she didn't try to run. She didn't try to hit him. Shouldn't she have done one or the other? Instead she just stood there, his cum trickling down her thighs as the Wolf passed Alex and Bella off to a cruel looking doctor and nurse, and felt nothing but relief when Jordan said he'd take care of the procedures for Trish.

Shouldn't she want to get away from him?

But the way he was touching her, the way his arm curved protectively around her... she saw the men who looked at her and then glanced away a moment later. It wasn't that they didn't want to look at her, more like they couldn't help it but one look at Jordan reminded them that they shouldn't be. Which made right next to him the safest place to stand. None of the men in the room seemed at all hesitant about staring at Alex or Bella.

"Come on, baby girl," Jordan said, an unnecessary order since he picked her up as he said it. Trish was starting to feel very much like a doll, the way Jordan seemed to enjoy carrying her about. "Let's go get you settled in."

Settled in?

The ever present fear, which had been pushed back for more immediate emotions, came crashing down on her again.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers
12