Taken by the Viking Ch. 05

Story Info
Bella and Trish are forced to put on a show.
3.4k words
4.64
77.5k
42

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,540 Followers

In front of Trish and Jordan, Alex wrapped his arms around Bella protectively.

It wasn't fair, because it wasn't as if Alex could reach Trish, but the jealous spikes that she'd been feeling all day were becoming larger and larger. Not because she wanted Alex, she didn't, she just wanted comfort. From someone other than Jordan. It grated on her that the big Viking was her only source of comfort at the moment; he was more than willing to cuddle her, but she shouldn't want to cuddle him.

The bed had been raised in the center of the room, but Trish's eyes were immediately drawn to the dais, where the Wolf was standing.

"Ah... Pet, Toy, and Jordan's little girl," the Wolf said, his eyes glinting as they roved over the three of them. Trish shrank into the only cover she had nearby - Jordan. Which was appalling, and yet she allowed herself to feel reassured by his presence and by the arm he wrapped around her. After all, he was less scary than the Wolf, whose interest in her was definitely more academic than anything else. "Looking all shiny and new. I do hope you're hungry."

As soon as he said the words, Trish's stomach growled, and Jordan stroked her arm soothingly. She looked up at him, but he was looking at the Wolf, who was looked at her and then Bella, and gave Jordan a nod. Immediately, Trish tensed.

"Up on the dais," Jordan said, pushing Alex forward, but Trish could already tell by the way he was holding her against him that she wasn't going to be joining Alex on the dais. Fear curdled in her stomach. As Bella started to follow Alex, Jordan grabbed her arm. "You're going to the bed, Pet."

Dropping his arm so that he was holding Trish' hand, Jordan gave Alex a shove when he tried to turn around and reach for Bella. Immediately, several soldiers were there, keeping Alex in place while Bella and Trish were led to the bed. Her legs were trembling so hard she could barely walk.

"Who wants to see the girls eat?" the Wolf asked loudly, his voice echoing around the room. Everyone cheered. Trish looked up at Jordan, pleading with her eyes, but her heart sank at the hot, hungry look on his face, which she knew had nothing to do with food. Jordan wanted to see it too. "All you have to do for lunch, girls, is eat each other first."

Once Jordan released them, stepping back, Trish stared at Bella, her hands wringing at her sides. She didn't have the experience, she didn't have the courage... she just wanted to crawl under the bed and never come out. The catcalls and cheering didn't help either. She hated the audience, and, unlike yesterday, she was having trouble ignoring them. Yesterday they'd been more focused on what was happening with Alex, Bella and the Wolf anyway; now she felt like every eye in the place was on her and Bella.

"It's okay," Bella whispered to her, taking Trish's hand and squeezing. Somehow she ignored the cheering that one touch ignited. "We can do this."

Trish nodded, feeling like her spine was so tense it was ready to snap, her heart sinking. She almost hated Bella, in that moment, for being so willing, even though she knew they didn't really have another option. Her eyes flickered to Jordan, hoping that maybe he would intervene... but he just smiled, lust evident in his expression.

Turning back to Bella, she felt her breathing start to pick up, as if she couldn't get enough air into her lungs. "I've never done this before," she whispered. "I don't know how to do this..." A particularly loud catcall made her want to die. "Oh my god... everyone's watching..." It felt like she was going to melt. The only thing worse than someone knowing she was inexperienced, would be everyone knowing just how inexperienced she was. Not that she should care what any of these people thought, but sometimes "should" didn't mean much. It was human nature to care about some thing.

"Just follow my lead," Bella said, and she leaned forward and kissed Trish on the mouth.

Trish stiffened against those soft lips. Why wasn't Bella fighting more? Worse, she could feel Bella's lips moving, trying to open Trish's, trying to give them all exactly what they wanted - a show of two women together. That's what they were all cheering for. She didn't want to hear the cheers get louder, didn't want to entice their interest. Maybe if it was boring, THEY would all get bored and it would be over.

Unfortunately, she was right, but her hope for the outcome was wrong.

"Jordan, this is boring," the Wolf drawled from the dais. "See if you can't liven them up a bit, give Pet a couple stripes with your belt for encouragement."

Bella shrieked, pulling away and turning to beg the Wolf not to touch her. Alex was shouting something from the dais. Trish just stared, horrified - that wasn't what she'd intended! She didn't want Bella hurt, she just wanted it to end! But she didn't have a choice in that either. She found herself lifted up and tossed on the bed, where she scrambled away, over to the headboard. On the other side of the bed, what seemed like hundreds of faces stared back at her - there was no escape, nowhere for her to go.

She curled up in a ball, watching with wide eyes as Jordan pushed Bella over the edge of the bed, ignoring her pleas and cries for mercy, and raised his belt. The sound of leather snapping against flesh almost made Trish cry out too. It was horrible. It was her fault. And yet she still couldn't do anything to stop it. She felt like she was drowning in horror.

CRACK!

Bella screamed again. Shouts from the dais and the rest of the room, but she couldn't pull her horrified gaze away from Bella's tear-streaked face.

CRACK!

Another shrill scream.

"Enough." The Wolf's deep voice echoed around the room and Jordan stopped immediately, lowering the belt and looking up at the dais. His expression was just as lustful as before, making Trish even more terrified. Okay, so he'd liked spanking her, but this was a whole new level of harshness that she hadn't seen from him and it scared her. This was the man who was keeping her in his room, keeping his hands on her, barely letting her out of his sight. The Wolf nodded at Trish and Bella. "Let them try again."

Noooo... no, no, no...

She felt too afraid to move now. Would she be next if they didn't provide enough entertainment? She didn't think she could stand it... this was too much. It was all too much and she knew she should do something, she knew she should reach out to Bella or touch Bella... just do what they wanted her to, but she was frozen.

"Come here," Bella whispered, anger evident in her voice and expression. Now Trish felt even worse, because it was like her muscles were made of ice. They weren't responding to her brain's commands at all - she was too tense, too anxious.

"I can't," she whispered back. Her eyes flicked around the room, at everyone watching them. Oh god, any minute now she was going to be on her belly, her ass striped from Jordan's belt, because she couldn't make her body move, and they were all going to see... "Everyone's watching... I just... oh god..."

Her mind was falling apart, she couldn't make her body do what she knew needed to be done. Either way, she was going to fail. She'd never pleasured a woman, didn't know HOW to pleasure a woman... what if the Wolf demanded she be whipped because she didn't know? What if they made her learn on them? What-

A hand grabbed her ankle yanking her across the bed and snapping through the almost-trance she'd put herself in. "What are you doing?!"

"Saving us," Bella snarled. And she practically jumped on top of Trish and pressed their lips together again. Trish's reaction was instant - she tried to push Bella off, squealing in shock and surprise. She'd entered fight or flight mode and she was ready to do both - fight Bella off of her and then flee, damn the consequences. There were going to be consequences anyway.

"Hold still," Bella whispered furiously. "Just do what I do."

From somewhere, Trish didn't know where, she pulled the strength to stop fighting Bella.

If Bella thought she knew what to do, Trish would let her lead the way and hope for the best... oh god, if only she could shut out the sounds of everyone cheering them on. It felt like her skin was crawling with all those eyes on her. Tears slid down her cheeks as Bella began to kiss down her neck and to her shoulders.

The worst part - the very worst part - was that what Bella was doing felt good. Despite her anxiety, despite her fear, Trish knew that she was already wet between her thighs. Not that she'd been dry all morning - that was the other part of what Jordan had done to her. All his little touches, caresses, hadn't just accustomed her to him, they'd also been designed to arouse her. Arouse, but not satisfy. To be feeling it now was humiliating.

But it didn't stop her from moaning when Bella reached her breasts, squeezing the small, soft mounds. She shivered as Bella sucked one nipple into her mouth. Bella's lips were softer than Jordan's, more unsure, and yet the touch felt just as good. Maybe better. Her tongue caressed Trish's nipple. Straddling Trish's hips, Bella started squeezing Trish's breasts even harder, pulling her head back as she suckled on Trish's nipples. It started to hurt, but in that good way that Trish's body reluctantly responded to.

"Oh nooo... please stop!" Trish moaned as Bella's fingers pinched her nipples and tugged, elongating them, turning them a dark pink with her harsh treatment. It was one thing to fake arousal, another to actually become visibly aroused, especially with pain. Trish grabbed at Bella's wrists, trying to pull Bella's hands away from her nipples, but the other woman was more solidly built and stronger - not to mention having the advantage of being on top.

Wetness rubbed against Trish's pussy mound, and she realized that Bella was becoming aroused as well - except that Bella was becoming aroused by molesting Trish. Which horrified Trish even more, as well as making her relieved that she wasn't the only one.

Lowering her head again, Bella sucked Trish's nipple into her mouth, sucking hard on the sensitive nubbin. Releasing Bella's wrists, Trish grabbed for Bella's head as her back arched, thrusting her breast up into Bella's mouth. She could hear the noise around them increasing, and she tried to block it out, she really did...

But then Bella started moving down her body, kissing down Trish's stomach, and Trish knew the other woman was heading towards her pussy. She immediately felt the loss of Bella above her. Now everyone could see her; her dark pink, elongated nipples, the flush of arousal on her cheeks, all of her expressions...

She looked up to see Jordan, who looked like a little kid with his nose pressed to a candy store window, salivating to get inside. He wanted to be on the bed with them.

"Oh God..." Trish threw her arm over her eyes, blocking out the sight of everyone else, and especially of Jordan. She didn't want to watch him watching. Didn't want to see his expressions. Didn't want to think about what his enjoyment of this might mean or what could be in her future.

Bella pushed Trish's legs apart, and Trish whimpered, but managed not to fight her.

The soft touch of Bella's tongue on her pussy made Trish's hips jump. Pleasure slid through her as Bella's tongue slid between her folds. She could feel Bella's hair brushing her inner thighs as the other woman began to bob her head up and down, licking the entire length of Trish's pussy, her tongue parting the folds. Bella obviously knew what she was doing, and - as usual - Trish felt helpless against the sensations rising inside of her. Whenever Bella's tongue slid over her clit, a jolt of hot pleasure would surge, demanding completion.

Her hips began to buck of their own accord, not caring that Trish didn't want everyone to know how much she was enjoying it. Her thighs tried to close around Bella's head, drawing the other woman closer, but Bella pushed them further open, giving her greater access to Trish's pussy, which she started suckling at feverishly.

The loud cheers filled Trish's ears as tears of humiliation sparked in her eyes.

"Oh... Oooohh... Oh nooooo!"

There was no stopping it. Trish's orgasm ripped through her as Bella suckled her clit, her body uncaring of the large audience and the ribald cheers, no matter how humiliated it made her feel. Pleasure wracked her, her pussy spasming uncontrollably, and she couldn't even hide the intense high of her climax. When the tension finally completely left her body, she felt Bella's tongue lapping at her pussy, making her quiver with the less intense but still pleasurable aftershocks.

"Well Pet has certainly earned her meal." The Wolf's deep voice carried, even in the loud room. Bella sat up and Trish immediately closed her legs, feeling even more vulnerable than she had before, her body still quivering from the pleasure. "Jordan, perhaps you can ensure that your baby doll earns hers." A roaring filled her ears as she realized her ordeal was not yet over, drowning out whatever else the Wolf said, although she could imagine, as Bella immediately crawled off the bed, to be replaced by Jordan.

"Come here, baby doll," he said with a wicked grin. Trish just felt like crying. Her muscles were like water, she was humiliated beyond belief, and she was just so tired and hungry she almost didn't care what happened next. She felt broken.

But apparently her body wasn't completely broken.

Laying on his back, Jordan pulled her on top of him, his hands spanning her waist to lift her up and then lower her onto his raging erection. The thick shaft split open her sensitive tissues, reawakening the nerve endings that were already sensitive from her first orgasm. She closed her eyes, letting him move her the way he wanted to... she just wished it didn't feel so good. It was one thing to let him do as he pleased, another to derive pleasure from it. Unfortunately, she couldn't stop it, and her body was so exquisitely sensitive that, at the moment, everything he did felt good.

She gasped as he began to move underneath her, his strong hands helping to lift her up and letting her fall back onto his large cock. In this position, he felt even bigger than she remembered; her pussy was so full, his cock rasping against her tender insides, rubbing over all her most sensitive spots. When he brought her down, he would roll his hips, rubbing his groin against her clit in a way that made her moan.

The better it felt, the harder it was not to go along with his movements. She kept catching herself helping him, her leg muscles working to lift her, her body rubbing against his when he rolled his hips.

She was so tired, so mentally exhausted, that even the cheers weren't bothering her anymore. Not much anyway. Not enough.

They moved like that until Jordan grew impatient, and he started lifting her faster, his hips thrusting up harder. Trisha cried out as his cock felt even harder, sliding up into her body, his rough movements impaling her on the steely shaft. Her clit swelled, and as she felt him begin to throb inside of her, her own, second, orgasm crested. Tears slid down her cheeks as she spasmed around him, milking his cock of cum.

The tears continued to slide as he groaned and finished rubbing her against his body, allowing her to fall on top of them. She couldn't make them stop. She just kept crying, and crying...

She felt herself being lifted from the bed, wrapped closely in Jordan's arms, and she clung to him - because what else could she cling to? Dimly, she was aware that she was on his lap when someone brought her dress over and he pulled it down over her head. Her tears continued falling.

Jordan lifted a glass to her lips. Fed her bites of food. But she just kept sniffling and, even though she managed to stop for some brief periods, she would start crying again. The soft, deep murmur of his voice did nothing to soothe her. Neither did his hand stroking her back, in a completely nonsexual manner. She could tell he was becoming worried, but she didn't care. She just kept crying until she was cried out, and then she fell asleep on his shoulder.

******

Placing Trish in the bed, Jordan frowned.

Water.

She might need water. She'd certainly cried enough to dehydrate herself. Of course she could go to the bathroom to get a cup for herself, but he wanted to provide it for her.

After placing the cup of water on the table, he went back to the Wolf's room. The Wolf liked to be in the main room where anyone could reach him and anyone could find him easily. The acoustics were brilliantly plotted so that standing at a certain point on the dais, everyone in the room would be able to hear him, but otherwise, no one in the room could hear them. Jordan didn't spend too much time on the dais, other than for hearing the Wolf's plans so that he could go implement them.

Jordan trusted the Wolf to have a good plan. Although the Wolf could lead the soldiers himself, and occasionally did, especially when a plan called for multiple groups, he was better off running everything from the compound rather than going out on missions. That was what Jordan was for. Jordan knew he couldn't make all the plans the Wolf could. Jordan excelled at tactics, the Wolf excelled at strategy. Jordan worked best in the field, training the soldiers, and keeping the Compound running, so the Wolf could focus on planning, communications, and keeping track of the flow of information. It was a good system.

The Wolf looked up when Jordan approached, raising one dark eyebrow in question.

"No more public scenes for Trish," Jordan said firmly. The Wolf's eyebrow went even higher, his gaze thoughtful as he stared at Jordan. Possibly assessing whether or not to take offense at Jordan's demand. After all, he was in charge. Jordan was just his right hand. However, he didn't flinch or back down from the Wolf's challenging gaze either.

Finally the Wolf nodded. "Alright then. I may still use you to help with Pet and Toy on occasion."

Jordan shrugged. That didn't bother him. Just no more public scenes for Trish. Today had been worse than her first day.

The Wolf studied him. "Are you still planning on retiring?"

Jordan nodded. "But not till this is over." His eyes dropped to the documents in front of the Wolf.

A report, he knew, that had been brought in about a particular medical shipment the Moon had ordered. The memory drugs they'd been using on the Wolf's victims, upon their return to the Moon, had been changed. Again. The Wolf had gotten too close to countering it last time. Unfortunately Slave had been a waste of time because of the changes. She would be returned to the Moon to become another mindless drone.

Personally, Jordan thought it a waste to even try and cause a rebellion on the Moon. Better to just blow them all from the sky.

Then he realized that, if he'd had his way years ago, they might have blown the colony there while Trish was still up there. He scowled, and then his face smoothed out, because the Wolf had said no. The Wolf had believed there would still be some worth saving.

The list of people Jordan cared anything about was very short.

Trish's name now headed that list.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,540 Followers