Taken by the Viking Ch. 07

Story Info
Trish finds herself struggling against her own body.
5.5k words
4.77
111.7k
75

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,586 Followers

Sweet. Like peaches. Jordan grinned as his tongue lapped at the hot, wet pussy of his sleeping beauty. He'd always liked that fairy tale as a kid. A curse, a dragon, and a sleeping woman awakening to find herself bearing a royal twins. There had been other versions, he'd been told, but he liked the original. It was more real. A lot of the original versions of fairy tales had become popular on Earth, although once upon a time the more romanticized versions had been the popular ones. Since the wealthy left for the Moon, uncaring as the Earth was plunged into chaos until the war lords took over, carving out their territories, romance had died. That's what his mother had told him, anyway.

He pushed those thoughts away. They had no place in this room. In his bed. He was no longer a street kid, pushed out after his mother's death; he was the right hand man of the Wolf. And he had his own captured sleeping beauty.

That thought made Jordan smile again, his tongue lapping as he lapped at Trish's sweet pussy. She slept deeply, as she always did, exhausted by the day and his nightly demands; only her soft, sleepy moans and wet, swollen cunt indicated she was in any way aware of his touch. But he liked waking her with pleasure before he had to tend to his normal routine. He didn't need much sleep anyway, never had. In his life, there had always been too many reasons to stay awake, most of them life or death.

This... his baby girl, she was the first thing in his life that was pure pleasure.

Last night she'd come apart for him. Submitted to him. He'd felt it. That moment... she'd be his. Eventually. Jordan didn't fool himself. He knew he was not a woman's ideal. He didn't talk enough. He didn't respond well to demands. And he was too controlling. Even women who said they wanted to be controlled didn't want a man like him. But his baby girl had needed someone to take care of her. He'd seen it. So he'd taken her.

She moaned again, her limbs moving in that restless way that said she was finally waking up. Jordan grinned and slit his fingers into her hot pussy, carefully, in case she was sore. He'd been rough last night, demanding, and he hadn't want to leave the room to go get the healing cream from Margolius. This morning he'd wake his little girl up, like he always did, pleasure her, and let her go back to sleep dreaming of him.

******

"Sir... we need to talk to you." Two soldiers came to a halt in front of Jordan, standing at attention. Sitting on Jordan's lap, Trish was trying to ignore the soft caresses through her dress, her eyes moving around the large open area. Soldiers were always everywhere in the compound, but they were rarely watching her. She wondered, idly, if escape would be easier if she did it without Alex and Bella... but what kind of person would that make her? Not only that, but it occurred to her she had no idea what was outside the compound.

The real outside wasn't visible from any of the places Jordan had taken her to.

"Go ahead," Jordan said calmly, his big hand splayed on Trish' stomach.

"Well, uh... Sir, there's been an incident inside... um..." The guard who was speaking looked at her and then quickly back at Jordan. His companion did the same.

Nodding, as if understanding, Jordan picked Trish up and set her down beside him. He stood and turned to look down at her. "Don't move from here, baby girl."

The same firm tones he used in the morning when he was dressing her. Trish had discovered he meant what he said. She'd moved to the end of the bed this morning, wanting to see what he was doing in the bathroom while she wasn't in there, and had been soundly spanked before being returned back to her original location. After that, she hadn't tried to move again from that spot again. It wasn't worth it just to see what he was doing. Her bottom was still a little sore as she sat down on the hard bench.

Following the two soldiers, Jordan moved out of earshot. Trish stared after him, trying to decide whether it was worth it to risk another spanking. It wasn't like she could go anywhere. Alex and Bella were right there and they weren't trying to sneak away either. Alex was swimming laps in the pool. Slowly, because he was probably starving by now, but still swimming. She looked up at the sky. Blue. So blue, with just a few clouds. Definitely nothing to help her figure out where in the world the compound was located.

"Trish..." A whisper impinged on her thoughts. "Trish."

Her forehead creased as she dropped her head down to look at Bella, who was mere feet away from her, hanging on the edge of the pool. It was the first time either Bella or Alex had tried to communicate with her since that first day. She shot a worried glance over at Jordan, who still seemed engrossed in his conversation about whatever the incident was.

"What?"

"Are you allowed to talk to us?"

Trish shot another worried glance at Jordan, her mind moving quickly. "I don't know... he hasn't told me not to."

Of course, if he caught her doing so, he might. Might even punish her for it. On the other hand - why was she trying to please him and follow rules that he hadn't even laid down for her? Besides, this would give her a chance to relieve some of her guilt.

"Bella... I just wanted to say I'm really sorry... About... you know..." Surprisingly, tears sprang into her eyes as the repressed guilt welled up. She'd been avoiding thinking about the forced interaction between her and Bella, because she'd known Bella hadn't had a choice - had even taken two blows from Jordan's belt for hesitating - and yet she'd been resentful of Bella forcing herself on her anyway.

"No, don't apologize!" Bella looked horrified at Trish's apology. She made a swift slicing motion with her hand, as if to cut Trish's words and regrets away. "I'm sorry that I had to... but it's not either of our faults, okay?"

Trish nodded, although it didn't totally ease the guilt. Sure, Bella had basically forced herself on Trish, but only after being belted by Jordan. And Trish already knew her own public torments were at an end, but Bella's and Alex's would continue.

"Have you seen any of the news shows?" Bella whispered.

The question was so odd, so unexpected, Trish had to blink before she could think to answer. She shook her head, glancing at Jordan. So far he'd kept her too busy to even think of watching the vids most of the time. Even in the mornings, he'd wake her up, make her orgasm, and then she'd fall back asleep until he came back for her. She was rarely awake before he returned and even when she was, she barely had time to do much more than go to the bathroom or take a shower. If she was in the shower when he got there, he'd climb in and clean her off to HIS satisfaction, which usually led to more orgasms. She shook those thoughts away, hating that she didn't totally hate the orgasms anymore. "He never turns on the television."

Bella looked uncomfortable, but she persisted. "The Wolf let us watch some yesterday. They were reporting on our disappearance but they didn't mention you."

Sighing internally, Trish just shrugged. "I'm an orphan. I was on Earth on scholarship."

"I don't understand." To her credit, Bella truly did look like she didn't understand. Her position as a citizen of the Moon in a real family, with real wealth and power, meant she probably had no point of reference for what Trish's life had been like. She was completely protected, inured even, from what the Moon was like for anyone who wasn't really part of their elite community. Still, this time Trish did sigh, out loud.

"When was the last time an orphan was taken by the Wolf?" Maybe some history would help Bella understand, since she obviously didn't get it.

"Umm..." Bella made a face. "Sorry, I've never been a Wolf follower." Which actually just made her a better person in Trish's opinion. The people on the Moon who were obsessed with the Wolf and his victims were just as bad as the people living in his commune. Maybe even worse in some ways.

"Five years ago, he was kept for one month," Trish told her. She was about to go on when recognition lit in Bella's eyes.

"Oh! He was taken with that other guy, Bryce something. I don't think I realized he was an orphan."

"Why would you?" Trish asked, she felt her lips curve in a smile, acknowledging the sad reality of their world. "I only knew because he was from the same orphanage as me. The news stations aren't as interested in people like me as they are in people like you and Alex."

"But that's wrong!"

Oh good grief. Not that Trish disagreed with her, but really... society had been like this Trish's entire life and she was only a few years younger than Bella if that. She appreciated Bella realizing it was wrong once it was shoved in her face, but it had been wrong for years and Bella was one of the many who just hadn't bothered to notice because it didn't effect her. Trish understood; it was just how life was. Railing about the unfairness of it had never gotten her anything.

"You have families. People they can interview. Important people. Connections. I don't have any of that," Trish explained. Bella looked like she was about to cry, like she couldn't believe that life was actually this unfair, and Trish couldn't help but stare a little. She knew she was naive and weak in her own way, but how naive was Bella? Feeling like she should say something to make Bella feel better, she groped about for something that would at least sound possible. "I'm sure if you and Alex hadn't been taken at the same time, I would have been bigger news."

That might be true. If there was nothing else of interest going on for the Moon. Someone like her might be mentioned, if they were really desperate for content.

Bella still looked sad and even a little angry, but she changed the subject. "Have you been around the compound? Seen anything that might help us escape?"

Trish shook her head. "I haven't even been able to figure out which doors lead to the outside. Anytime Jordan's going out, he locks me into the room."

Not that she was awake most of those times anyway.

"Do you have computer access or anything?"

She shook her head. She had tried, one of the few times he hadn't been around and she'd been awake. "Not really... he leaves me there and I can access games or books or things to entertain me, but it's not connected to anything. I can't access anything that's not saved to the computer itself."

The frustration on Bella's face was somewhat echoed in Trish's heart, but she also felt like she might be more resigned to her fate than Bella obviously was. Then again, Trish had had more of a chance to see the compound, see the people there, than Bella and Alex had. She knew it was huge, bigger than she'd realized at first, and incredibly well guarded. The vast majority of the people there were trained soldiers. They were in every hall, all of the time, living out their lives. So far, she couldn't imagine an escape scenario that didn't end in tears; she hadn't even seen the opportunity for hope.

Bella's eyes flicked towards the direction Jordan was in and Trish immediately tensed up. Heavy footsteps heralded his arrival and Bella looked like she wanted to move away, but she didn't. Trish appreciated the gesture, although she hoped it didn't get them into even more trouble.

"Time to go back in," Jordan said, sounding almost bored. Trish relaxed slightly and then tensed again.

What if he was mad and was just keeping it private, rather than public?

******

He didn't seem mad, but Jordan did pull Trish aside before they went into the main room. When he started undoing the buttons on the top of her pink dress, she protested.

"I thought you said no more public stuff!" The feeling of betrayal was stupid because in order to be betrayed she would have to trust him, and trusting him would be stupid.

"This isn't public, you're not onstage." Jordan pulled her body against him and for a second she thought he was going to hug her, but then she realized the position just allowed him to trap her arms between their bodies, while his long reach gave him perfect access to her ass.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Two swats to each cheek - hard ones - that had her biting her lip not to cry out at the sting. Still holding her against him, Jordan looked down and met her eyes. "If you don't behave, I will spank you for the next two minutes. Then I'll give you the opportunity to behave again.'

With the surface of her ass already stinging, Trish wasn't exactly interested in getting more of a spanking plus whatever it was he wanted to do to her. The feeling of betrayed resentment lingered as she lowered her hands and he undid the front of her dress nearly to the waist. Her shoulders hunched forward, and Jordan reached into her dress to pinch her nipple.

"Stand up straight," he said. With his hard fingers trapping the little bud, Trish didn't argue, but slowly straightened up. The position made her breasts appear more thrust out, peeking through the dress. She looked around, but none of the soldiers walking by seemed to care. A few of them glanced at her and Jordan, but more with curiosity than real interest, before walking past into the main room.

He played with her nipple, pinching and rolling the little bud in a way that made her breast and core ache. The tiny bud started throbbing between his fingers and she felt like squirming as the rest of her body responded. Then he released her nipple to cup her breast, and reached into his pocket with his other hand and pulled out tiny looking clamp with rubber tips.

Trish reacted immediately as he squeezed the clamp open, moving it towards her nipple. His fingers tightened on her breast and she let out a small whine.

His cold, blue eyes were merciless. "I don't want to punish you in public, because I know you don't like it, but I will if you don't behave."

Biting back another whine, Trish obediently stood in place as he close the rubber tips of the clamp on her nipple. The tiny bud throbbed as the sharp pinch made her flesh ache. Her head tipped back as she breathed in deeply. It hurt, but it was bearable.

"Good girl... see, that's not so bad," Jordan murmured, his fingers already plucking her other nipple, which was plumply erect, as if begging for the same treatment. "I made sure they wouldn't be too tight for this first time."

She shivered again, and felt her ass clenching around her plug, as if all the toys he was using on her were somehow connected. This first time... which meant he planned to use the clamps again. This wasn't punishment for talking to Bella, this was just for his enjoyment. Trish moaned and whimpered as the second clamp closed down. Her nipples were throbbing now, aching in their confinement.

As Jordan did the buttons back up on her dress, the fabric brushed against the now hypersensitive buds where the very tips peeked out from the clamps, and Trish pressed her thighs together in despair at the need growing between them. Jordan put his arm around her, his big hand resting on the curve of her hip as he led her into the dining room. With every step she took, her breasts bounced, her clamped nipples rubbed against the fabric of her dress, and Trish became a little more aroused. Why the slight pain felt so good, she couldn't say, but it did.

Jordan took his usual seat by the Wolf, pulling Trish onto his lap. She settled in, her thighs pressed together, lips pursed, as she tried to ignore the little waves of heat and arousal flashing through her as her nipples throbbed in their confinement. Now that she'd stopped moving, the sensations were lessening in intensity, starting to feel more normal. As long as she didn't move so that her nipples were brushed or pressed again, it stayed that way.

They watched as Bella and Alex were brought in, and for the first time Alex kneeled and willing took the Wolf's cock in his mouth in exchange for food. Then Alex was led out again and Bella ended up on the Wolf's lap, the same way Trish was on Jordan's. Or, not quite the same way. Bella was naked after all, and the entire room was able to see what the Wolf's hands were doing as he played with her breasts, plucking her nipples, moving his hand down to thrust his fingers into her pussy. The brunette squirmed and moaned softly, fighting her own arousal in the same way Trish was fighting hers.

The clamps were making her fight harder. Jordan was keeping to his promise of not making her do anything public, but he was pushing the lines, as his fingers slid up her skirt and traced patterns on her inner thighs. No one could see but Bella and the Wolf, because the table was in the way, which she supposed technically meant he was adhering to his word, but Trish found it difficult not to react in a manner which everyone would be able to see. Especially when Jordan pulled the fabric of her dress tight across her nipples or flicked it back and forth, reigniting the throbbing into the tender, pinched buds.

His cock was rigid under her bottom, but he seemed entirely focused on the conversations and reports. Trish didn't know how he could attend to both his duties and tormenting her at the same time, but he didn't seem to have any problem with it.

"The shipment will be coming in from the northeast tomorrow," one of the soldiers said, looking between Jordan and the Wolf. "Where do you want us to put it?"

"The main entrance will be closest," Jordan said thoughtfully, his fingers sliding up Trish's thigh. A buzz of excitement hit her as she realized that was the closest she'd ever come to hearing where any of the entrances to the compound were. She exchanged a glance with Bella, whose wide eyes indicated she'd already realized the same thing. "We don't have much space left in the storage there though."

"It's more important to get it into the compound quickly than anything else," the Wolf said.

Jordan nodded. "The main entrance then, and we'll divide it up for storage once it's under cover."

Another interesting tidbit to know; they were worried about the main entrance being attacked - or maybe just being watched? Hmmm. Could be either... and then Jordan's fingers slid along her wet pussy lips and Trish shuddered as he successfully distracted her again. Her body's traitorous reactions should have angered her more, but she didn't have room for being angry with Jordan slowly coaxing her need higher and higher.

As the conversation continued, Jordan's fingers slid up to her pussy and pressed in, and it was all Trish could do not to cry out. She was sopping wet, her cream completely coating her lips, and it was far too easy for Jordan's fingers to impale her up to his knuckles. The needy throbbing between her legs increased as he twisted his fingers, pumping them slowly in and out of her... too slowly.

From the main floor, no one would be able to see a thing, although they could probably imagine what he was doing if any of them were looking, but when Trish managed to focus enough to look at the soldiers, she could see they were all far more interested in watching the Wolf play with Bella. Barely any of them even gave her a second glance, if they looked at her at all.

Her nipples ached and throbbed in their confinement as Jordan pushed her closer to orgasm, trying to swell against the clamps there. When he thumbed her clit, she jerked against his big body, shuddering around his fingers. Almost immediately, he pulled them away and Trish nearly cried out in protest before she bit her lip. Her body was pulsing, teetering right on the edge of cumming, and unable to push off the edge as Jordan's wet fingers pressed against the top of her inner thighs, keeping her legs open so she couldn't even put the slightest amount of pressure on her swollen clit.

With her eyes closed, she grit her teeth together, trying to fight against the heavy sensations swirling inside of her, demanding satisfaction. It was impossible to concentrate on what was happening around her.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,586 Followers
12