Taken by the Viking Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

As soon as she said the word, Jordan was on top of her, sliding his cock into her pussy and making her scream as she was filled so completely and suddenly. Her orgasm exploded through her on the very first thrust.

He took her hard and fast, seeking his own pleasure, because he didn't need to do anything extra to provide her with hers. Trish was pulling at her bonds, sobbing at the intensity of the pleasure drowning her; she came so hard she saw stars and yet she couldn't stop the waves of ecstasy that took her breath away. Jordan was all around her, inside of her, giving her all the rough stimulation she needed and more.

By the time he came, she was limp beneath him, quivering from the nonstop pleasure, her orgasms coming as physical spasms that were painful to her overwrought nerves. She whimpered as she felt him throbbing inside of her, filling her pussy with his cum.

Twice that night she awoke to Jordan's wandering hands. He took her pussy a second time, sliding into her from behind, his arms trapping her against his body in a hot embrace. The long, slow, almost gentle strokes left her shuddering and crying out, surprised that her body could even produce more pleasure after the quivering wreck he'd reduced her to earlier. The second time he woke her up, it was sometime early in the morning, and - as if realizing her pussy would be too sore to take him again - Jordan sank into her ass instead. She was half asleep and incredibly relaxed as Jordan draped her over a mound of pillows and slowly worked his way into her rear entry, stretching her tiny hole and sending little sparks of pain through her. Once he was fully seated, he took his time with a long, slow ass fuck that had her floating on a wave of bliss... she didn't orgasm exactly, it was more like being on a muzzy, sensual high. By the end of it, he was pounding into her, and all she did was shiver and moan at the hot sensation of his cock throbbing and spilling inside of her.

Just before she fell asleep again, she felt him spreading the healing cream into her pussy and ass... she breathed out a sigh of relief, knowing it would help with the soreness and sensitivity of both areas.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers