Taken by the Viking Ch. 13

Story Info
Trish earns a pleasurable reward for good behavior.
1.6k words
4.65
38.3k
23

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Author's Note: This is just a short chapter to let you all know I haven't forgotten about this series! I'm sorry it's been a while since I've been able to update it. For the next month, I'm going to be focusing on finishing out this series and I hope to have it completed by the end of July! A longer chapter is in the works =)

******

"You are not to talk to Bella or Alex," Jordan warned, his grey eyes serious, as he led Trish into the outdoor area. "If I catch you even within speaking distance of them, I will spank you for a full ten minutes."

Which would undo all the healing properties of the cream he'd applied to her backside this morning. She'd only had the most lingering aches from her punishment, but Jordan had still given her the cream. She was back to feeling good, her bottom not even the slightest bit sore, so returning to that state was a good threat.

Trish just nodded.

She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to talk to Bella anyway. What would she say to her? 'I know you don't remember, but you did something really stupid and got us both into a lot of trouble, how could you be so dumb'? Yeah, not exactly a great conversation starter. She also didn't really want to explain to Alex or Bella that she still had all of her memories and what they were missing... especially because it was likely that would just get her in more trouble.

So even after Jordan was pulled away by a couple of soldiers for a quick discussion, Trish stayed where she was and didn't try to approach the pool. When she saw Bella looking at her, she gave her head a little shake and looked away.

Fortunately, Bella seemed to take the hint.

It was both a relief and a little lonely. At least until Jordan came back to sit with her again, obviously pleased, which was also a relief. Pulling her onto his lap, he kept her there as others came by to talk with him - never about anything important, most of them were looking for hints about what he knew or confirmation of gossip they'd heard. Marek and Laura came by to chat, giving Trish someone to talk to as well.

Not that the others didn't try to talk to her, she just felt shyer with them. There were so many people at the compound, they all knew who she was, and she didn't know or remember the names of the majority of them. And most of them were a little scary, even though she felt secure with Jordan's arms around her.

When they left the outdoor area, Jordan pulled her into an empty room. Some kind of conference room, going by the large table with chairs seated all around it and a large screen on the wall.

"You were a very good girl," he practically crooned, shutting the door behind him.

Trish's heart rate kicked up in either excitement or fear, she wasn't sure which. This was out of her routine, something he'd never done before, so it automatically made her nervous even though he was praising her.

Coming forward, Jordan pulled her flush against him and leaned down to kiss her. Trish relaxed slightly. Starting with kissing probably meant nothing bad was going to happen. And she definitely shouldn't feel a little bit of disappointment about that. She opened her mouth to his tongue automatically, kissing him back before the thought popped up in her mind that she shouldn't be. She tried to pull away, but Jordan held her tightly, deepening the kiss and lifting her up so that her feet weren't even touching the floor.

Feeling completely unstable, she instinctively put her arms around his neck, holding on as he kissed her thoroughly, aggressively, completely overwhelming her with his strength, his domination, and his taste. Trish's mind whirled, because she felt like she should be resisting, but she didn't want to go from being a 'good' girl to being a 'bad' girl...

Good girls received pleasure.

Bad girls got spanked.

Was it worth fighting for the sake of fighting? To make something that would be pleasurable into something painful? She'd certainly seen Alex doing that enough. Bella, on the other hand, was more willing to bend and go with the flow. And both of them dealt better with punishment than Trish did.

Trish didn't want to be punished. Not just because it hurt, but because it was embarrassing how her body responded to it.

And the kiss was really good.

Setting her down on the table, Jordan kept kissing her as his hands slid from her hips up to her breasts, caressing and squeezing the small mounds. Trish couldn't stop the little shudder of pleasure than went through her at his touch. He knew exactly what to do to arouse her, exactly how hard to squeeze to make her tingle with painful pleasure that excited her far more than pure pleasure would be able to do.

When he broke off the kiss, leaving her gasping for breath, his lips began to move down her neck, his hands still full of her breasts, and Trish gave in. She let go. Closed her eyes and turned off her brain.

It didn't matter whether it was right or wrong, or whether she should fight or not... for this moment, she was just going to enjoy it.

Because she didn't want to think about whether or not she was a good girl or a bad girl. She was so tired of worrying, of judging herself, of trying to find smart ways to fight back...

And Jordan seemed more intent on her pleasure than anything else right now.

Give in, give in, give in...

Was it a full surrender? Was it just a retreat? She honestly didn't know. All she knew was that she needed a break... she needed to give herself a break.

As his mouth moved lower, so did his hands, and Trish found herself being gently laid back on the desk, her legs parted so that her skirt rode up as Jordan began to lavish kisses on her breasts and nipples, his hands sliding up her thighs. It was seductive pleasure, with just a tiny sting of pain as his teeth nipped at her skin, giving her exactly what her body craved.

She moaned, writhing, as his fingers sought out her wet folds, bumping against the base of the plug in her ass as he did so. Nerve endings flared to life with pleasure as he stroked her pussy, teasing her, arousing her, readying her.

Fingers pushed inside of her as he sucked her nipple deep into his mouth, and Trish cried out as she clamped down around him, her hands coming up to hold onto the back of his head. It felt so good as his fingers thrust, his other hand sliding up to toy with the plug, increasing the heady sensations. Her nipple throbbed as he suckled it, pulsing when his teeth gently nibbled the aching bud.

What he was doing to her felt different... more tender... more intimate...

It was a reward and a mind fuck all in one, because her defenses were already lowered and this felt almost tender... like love making. It felt like he was focused entirely on her pleasure, focused on her. Somehow,

"OH!" She jerked as his fingers inside of her grazed over her g-spot, pressing down and then pulling away to thrust in and out of her again. Trish's body bowed as he switched nipples, his fingers nimbly toying with her, sending her need higher as she writhed for him. Her hips moved rhythmically, seeking the pleasure she'd been promised,

Jordan's lips moved from her nipples to her mouth, the fabric of his shirt rubbing over her sensitive nipples, as his thrusting fingers became more aggressive. The heel of his hand ground against her clit and he swallowed her scream of ecstasy. Trish throbbed around his fingers, her ass clenching around the plug, as she came, letting the pleasure wash over her and through her, leaving her feeling limp and satiated.

The movements of Jordan's hand gentled as she squirmed, her pussy more sensitive after her orgasm, which was when Trish finally noticed she had her arms around his neck and was kissing him back. Passionately.

Immediately she pulled away, but when she opened her eyes, she could already see from the gleam in his that the damage was done. He knew he'd gotten to her, and his lips curved into a pleased little smile. Worse, Trish felt the corners of her lips tugging. Some part of her wanted to smile back.

She lowered her eyes.

"Open," said Jordan, holding his fingers up in front of her mouth.

Trish obeyed, trying to ignore the lingering sizzle of arousal as she cleaned her cream from Jordan's fingers. Her legs remained slightly parted, as her pussy lips were swollen from her climax. With her downcast eyes, she could see the large bulge at the front of Jordan's pants, but he didn't even reach for his cock.

Sometimes it confused her, how he could lavish pleasure on her constantly, yet sometimes denied himself. She never knew whether he was going to fuck her or not, even when he started playing with her. Which might be part of what kept her on edge throughout the day; the wondering.

"Good girl," Jordan said, sliding his fingers from her mouth. Pulling her to her feet, he straightened up her dress so she was covered again, his hands caressing her as he did so, obviously enjoying touching her. He slid his hand into hers, leading her back towards the door.

She followed along after him, still feeling slightly bemused by her reward, which hadn't included any kind of release for him. It had truly just been a reward for her. She wondered if she would ever truly understand Jordan.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers