Taken by the Viking Ch. 17

Story Info
Trish is getting in deeper as Jordan takes her on a mission.
5.4k words
4.73
33.9k
23

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,569 Followers

Author's note: This chapter is going to start off exactly the same as Ch 26 of Taken by the Wolf, however, I will be switching viewpoints back and forth between Trish and Jordan so that the chapter is not the same the whole way through. Still, if you feel like you've seen some of this before, it's because you have! Hopefully you enjoy the new material woven throughout it!

******

Trish didn't know what to think. Glancing at the big man seated next to her, his hand wrapped firmly around hers, she felt almost frightened. She hadn't been told anything, she had no idea what was going on, all she knew was that she was leaving the compound for the first time since she'd been taken.

And she didn't want to.

It was a startling and fairly frightening realization. But she felt safe in the compound. Everyone watched out for her, even when Jordan wasn't around. Everyone cared for her. She had actual friends, who waved to her in the hallway, chatted with her at mealtime, and never once looked at her with pity because she was an orphan, or contempt because she wasn't rich. They all came from different places, different backgrounds, and yet they came together and none of that mattered. It was completely different from the way she'd grown up on the Moon, where background and family status were all that mattered and everyone was judged by that. Even winning a scholarship to Earth had been seen as a reason for derision, because anyone who mattered wouldn't need such a thing.

She told herself that she'd gotten used to the demands Jordan put on her body, the pain and pleasure, the punishment and rewards, but the truth was, she'd started to like it.

Leaving the compound made her start to worry that this time in her life was over, even though Jordan hadn't said so. He was still holding her hand as the hover-car began to move, although he was talking on his earpiece to someone in one of the other cars. Looking around, Trish could see there were six other cars, completely filled with the Wolf's soldiers, heading out with them. She couldn't imagine Jordan taking her on something dangerous... but would he take this many people if he were going to get rid of her somehow?

******

Feeling Trish's tension, Jordan squeezed her hand. He was actually rather gratified by her seeming reluctance to leave the compound this morning . She hadn't even looked happy when he told her they were going to.

As the car moved through the Wolf's neighborhoods, his territory surrounding the compound, Jordan pressed a finger to his ear piece, putting him through to Paul, who had eyes on the target. "Is everything in place?"

"They just arrived at the museum, right on schedule."

"Good, we're on our way for pick-up... any concerns we should be aware of?"

"They have a team of ten guards, four of which are undercover and pretending like they're no such thing."

Jordan snorted derisively. Fucking overconfident Moonies. They published their schedule, had a pathetic amount of guards, and - knowing them - hadn't even hired anyone competent. Although, Paul would have been able to spot most undercovers anyway, but still. "I mean real concerns."

Paul chuckled. "No."

"Okay, good. We'll be there soon."

He pressed the earpiece to disconnect, feeling his adrenaline start to flow with the excitement of a mission. This wasn't a particularly difficult mission, at least it shouldn't be, but there was definitely an element of danger. He'd never captured anyone like this before. Normally they used stealth or bait to take the Wolf's captives, who were normally completely unguarded... but the Wolf had decided he wanted this particular capture to be a statement.

Beside him, Trish was squirming anxiously, looking almost scared. While he liked her a little anxious, Jordan didn't want to see her scared. He laid his hand down on her thigh, gripping her with his fingers as he looked down at her.

"Calm down, baby," he said softly, giving her thigh a reassuring squeeze. "Nothing bad is going to happen to you."

To his pleasure, Trish immediately relaxed at his words, trusting in them. She still looked anxious though.

"Where are we going?" she whispered, her eyes sliding across to the other soldiers in the car's interior. They had their backs to her and Jordan, sitting in front of them, and weren't paying them any attention, so Jordan decided to distract her in the easiest way he knew how.

His fingers began to caress her inner thigh, sliding up the soft skin of her leg as he answered her. "I have to make a pick-up for the Wolf."

Her skirt began to raise as his fingers quested further up her thighs, seeking her pussy.

"Spread," he ordered, giving her a warning look not to argue. If she did, he would pull away, because that meant she really didn't want him touching her with others in the car, even if they weren't watching... but she bit her lip and her thighs parted a little more. It was enough.

His fingers slid into her folds and he smiled as he found them already wet. Her breath was coming in little, heaving pants and her nipples were pressing against the front of his dress. So, his baby girl didn't like being watched by a large audience or even those she didn't know well, but she seemed excited the presence of others who weren't watching. Perhaps she liked the danger of being caught? Maybe the anxiety that one of the soldiers might turn around at any moment and see Jordan with his fingers in her pussy turned her on?

Dipping his fingers between her folds, Jordan dragged them through her slit, gathering her cream and spreading it around her pussy lips, up to her clit, which swelled beneath his touch. Trish whimpered, trying to stay quiet as he played with her pussy, feeling the heat and slick wetness growing.

Unfortunately he didn't have enough time to make her cum... but now she'd been squirming and distracted, and he liked that nearly as much. Seeing the Museum coming up, Jordan slid his hand from between her legs and held his fingers up to her lips. Sexual frustration flashed in Trish's big blue eyes as she realized he didn't mean to finish, but she opened her lips to receive his fingers anyway, her little, pink tongue cleaning her cream off of his digits.

The hovercar landed, and Jordan could see the frustration growing in her eyes as she pressed her legs together. He liked her aching for him.

******

Blinking, Trish realized that she recognized where they were; it was a museum. One that she had visited before she'd been taken. Her hand firmly clasped in Jordan's, he pulled her inside. The Wolf's soldiers followed behind them, spreading out through the crowd, and it suddenly occurred to Trish that most of them were dressed as civilians - including Jordan. Although, anyone who thought he was a regular guy - with his height, muscles, and fluid way of moving - was an idiot.

Slinging one heavy arm around her shoulders, Jordan tucked her into his body, keeping her pressed close by his side as they entered the museum.

It didn't take her more than a few minutes to realize Jordan wasn't actually looking at any of the exhibits, although he did stop in front of several of them, taking a minute before moving on. Trish looked at the first few, but as she realized he had some destination, some goal, in mind, she found herself becoming too nervous to pay attention to them. Instead, her gaze began to dart around the room, wondering what he was looking for, as she began to shift her weight restlessly.

******

"Stay still and look at the painting, or I'll spank you the entire ride home," Jordan ordered, when Trish began to become too antsy. Maybe he should have given her an orgasm in the hovercar instead of leaving her on edge... but he'd thought the sexual frustration would be more distracting to her.

Really, he probably shouldn't have brought her at all, but he thought she'd enjoy the Museum. Plus, he didn't like the idea of pretending to be part of a couple with anyone else, it felt wrong somehow. And everyone had paired into couples for this mission.

The guards would find small - and large - groups more threatening than separated couples wandering around the museum. The entire force was made up of a mixed bag of soldiers and civilians, to help them blend even more. Across the hall, Jordan spotted Vaughn and Matthew, cuddled around each other as they looked up at a sculpture. They looked completely involved in the art, doing a much better job of being inconspicuous than Trish currently was.

After the threat of being spanked, she settled a little, but as they moved deeper into the museum, she kept looking around at the people instead of at the exhibits. Jordan was torn between finding it adorable and being somewhat frustrated by her.

In many ways, she was the perfect cover - she was so small and delicate looking that people's eyes glanced over him because they just saw a normal couple; a large, possessive partner and a smaller, more vulnerable partner. They would look at the two of them and assume he was there to please her. At least, they would as long as Trish looked involved in the exhibits.

So every time he caught her sneaking another look around, he'd add a minute of spanking to her tally, making her flush and then pale. She snuggled in closer to him, trying to focus on the exhibits. By the time they reached the artifacts of Ancient Egypt, Jordan had her up to seven minutes of being spanked on the ride home. That was also the room where he finally caught the first glimpse of his prey.

Murmurs in his ear piece told him everyone else was getting into position too, those who had come with civilian partners sent them back to their rendezvous points, each with a guard just in case someone put them together with the person they'd been walking around with. Not that Jordan put much faith in the Moonie guards to do so.

"Wait till you see these idiots," Paul's voice murmured in his ear, just before the target group came into view.

Jordan nearly laughed. The targets, Ken and Lisa, were standing with their six obvious bodyguards ranged around them - and they were incredibly obvious. Heavily muscled - but in a way which said they'd earned their bulk in a gym rather than actual fighting - with weapons bulges against their athletic clothing. The four bodyguards who were 'undercover' were still only about fifteen feet away from Lisa and Ken, obviously watching them instead of pretending they were looking at the exhibits. Right now, two of them were eyeing a large, chattering group of students in the corner, headed out of the exhibit, completely ignoring the couples wandering around the room.

Exactly how Jordan had wanted it.

But he was still a little let down by how easy this was going to be. The best the Moon could provide for its citizens to buy was no real match for the soldiers of the Wolf.

Feeling Trish tense beside him again, Jordan turned his head to see Zadia approaching. While he'd given one guard per three civilians for the rest of his group, he'd assigned Zadia specifically to Trish. He wanted to make sure Trish didn't try to run, but mostly he was worried about her getting lost or hurt when everything went down. People were going to panic and while he was concentrating on picking up the targets, he couldn't concentrate on protecting her.

Zadia was nearly as good as he was, though, and she'd protect Trish while he completed his mission.

He hoped Trish had enjoyed the time at the Museum.

Sidling up beside them, flanking Trish, Zadia focused on the headdress they were standing in front of. "Everyone's in position."

"Good. Watch over Trish."

Jordan began walking, keeping his steps casual and meandering, towards the couple at the back of the room. The group of students finished exiting, and he could see Lenore pointing them towards some other exhibit, waving her hands excitedly. From there, she'd block off anyone headed in this direction, while Andrew was doing the same at the entrance Jordan had just come through. It was amazing how easily people were willing to be redirected as long as the person directing them wore a uniform.

Moving closer, he could see the moment the guards realized a threat was closing in. Grinning, Jordan lifted his hand - and the bodyguards jerked in shock before reaching for their weapons as the rest of Jordan's soldiers turned and rushed them. They were surrounded and they hadn't even realized it yet.

The 'undercovers' were slightly better trained than the more obvious bodyguards; two of them managed to at least get their weapons out, although they didn't get a chance to fire them at anyone. Jordan easily grabbed the wrist of the bodyguard he'd rushed, and pushed it up towards the ceiling before the man managed to tighten his finger on the trigger. The gun went off, the bullet hitting the ceiling overhead, as Jordan rammed his fist into the man's belly. Grunting, the man went down.

The fighting was fast and furious, which Jordan relished. The only challenge was leaving them alive, otherwise it would have been over a lot faster. With the other guards fighting his men, Jordan pulled the gun from the guard he'd grabbed and shoved the man at Leslie and Victoria, who grinned at him as if thanking him for the present. Stepping forward, it was easy to grab Lisa and Ken in the chaos.

The woman screamed, but since she'd been screaming since the moment the attack started that didn't exactly have any effect.

"Museum guards incoming," said Paul's voice in his ear. "They'll be there in about thirty seconds. Everyone else is either already out of or on their way out of the building."

"Finish this," Jordan said, raising his voice.

The man, Ken, tried to lash out at him. Punching, kicking. Jordan downed him with a single, precise blow to his jaw. Lisa screamed again. Wayne approached from behind and put her out of her misery with a tranq that had her slowly wilting to the floor. He caught her before she could hit, which left Ken for Jordan to carry.

Hefting the smaller man over his shoulder, Jordan began moving towards Lenore. "Scatter!"

Everyone split up, Wayne heading in the opposite direction as Jordan with Lisa cradled in his arms. The bodyguards who were still on their feet shouted, some of them crawling up from prone positions to try and chase after them.

As Jordan ran into the next room, Lenore joined him, reaching his side just before the museum guards burst through the door.

"They have guns! They shot at us!" Lenore squealed, pointing behind her.

The Museum guards hesitated for just a moment and then started shouting and pulling their own weapons. Jordan glanced over his shoulder to see two of the bodyguards standing in the doorway, their weapons drawn, looking enraged as the Museum guards advanced on them. Their shouting echoed in the room, making it impossible to understand what they were saying, and the Museum guards handily covered Lenore and Jordan's escape.

******

Trish followed Zadia, knowing it was useless to try and do anything else. She could probably try to escape right now, but... to what? If her scholarship hadn't already been given away, she doubted the sponsors would be pleased to see her, regardless. No one seemed to care enough to report her missing to the media. Or, if they had, the media certainly hadn't cared to report on it - and she rather thought they would have since anything about the Wolf made the news.

And she wanted to know that Jordan was okay. Half of the fear pounding through her heart right now wasn't for herself, but because she was worried that he'd been caught or hurt. Stupid, because she knew he was kidnapping someone else right now, the way he'd kidnapped her, but she couldn't make her brain shut off and she couldn't stop worrying. All she could think about was what might be happening in that room. Sure, Zadia's warning to the security guards about guns had slowed them down, but wouldn't that just make them more likely to use deadly force?

Or would they still be cautious, since the building was also filled with civilians?

Poeple were already panicked around them as the alarms blared, blending her and Zadia into the crowd rushing towards the exit. The second they got outside, Zadia turned, pulling Trish along behind her. She was sure that she was going to have red marks on her wrist from Zadia's unrelenting grip by the end of this. They hurried down the street, which was boiling with people going in all directions.

Three blocks away, Zadia pulled Trish to a long line of hover cars, opening the door to the third one from the front and shoving Trish in.

******

"Careful, baby girl," Jordan said, pulling Trish up from the floor of the hovercar and into the back row with him, onto his lap. He felt her relax as he did so. She was panting and out of breath, probably from trying to keep up with Zadia, although also possibly just from all the excitement and people. He and the rest of the team had gone out of side doors, so they'd reached the cars just before Zadia and Trish. "Are you all right?"

"Yes," she said, although a small wrinkle appeared on her forehead and her left hand covered her right wrist. Jordan picked up her hand, lifting it so he could inspect her wrist. It was a little pink, probably from Zadia keeping a tight grip on her in the crowd, but certainly nothing to worry about.

The car lifted into the air as Jordan confirmed she was fine. He nodded.

"Good, then we can get on with your punishment."

With his mission successfully completed, and his pretty baby girl on his lap, Jordan was feeling more than a little horny. He was flush with success and satisfaction, and he wanted to finish what he'd started on the way there. Plus, he had owed her the minutes of spanking she'd earned while they were walking around.

"Wait!" She squealed as he tipped her over his knee, pulling up her skirt.

Vaughn glanced over his shoulder and Jordan gave him a quick glare. If Trish looked up and saw any of the soldiers actually watching, she'd be upset. Nodding his understanding, Vaughn turned around and murmured something to the others.

Good.

"You earned seven minutes, sweetheart, starting now."

Jordan was curious to see if she'd be aroused by knowing everyone could hear her being spanked, even if they weren't looking.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Keeping his hand firm but not too hard, Jordan started spanking her backside. Since she had seven minutes of swats ahead of her, he wasn't going to start her off with anything too arduous. Especially since he was already pushing her by spanking her in the car with the others. It might be a small audience who wasn't actually watching, but it was still an audience who knew exactly what was happening.

SMACK!

SMACK!

His hand marched down her bottom and he tipped her forward even more, smiling as he saw the telltale glistening of her pussy.

She was aroused.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Even though he wasn't spanking her very hard, the accumulation of swats built up, turning her ass a bright pink and then slowly starting to darken it. She began crying, wriggling, trying to escape the hard smacks, uncaring about their audience.

Halfway through, his hand was starting to get tired, so he picked her up and switched sides.

"My hand is getting tired," he told her, ignoring the chuckles of the men. He wasn't sure if they were laughing at his statement or at whatever they were conversing about in low voices.

Trish bucked against his leg as he started swatting her again, almost as though she was trying to rub her pussy against him. She liked being spanked.

"Last minute."

She shrieked as he shifted his attention from her ass to her pussy. The swollen lips plumped under the assault, making her shudder and try to press her legs together. Immediately, Jordan responded with two particularly hard swats to her sit-spots, which were already red hot. Trish whined, sobbing, but she opened her legs again, giving him access to her creamy, wet pussy.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,569 Followers
12