Taken by the Viking Ch. 21

Story Info
Trish is turning into a bit of a brat & gets a spanking.
5.6k words
4.72
52k
26

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

Trish was not entirely pleased to have to return to the Wolf's Compound, she admitted it.

It felt like putting on an old pair of clothing - not a well-worn comfortable set, but clothing she'd grown out of and which was now too restrictive, too tight.

She'd loved the house Jordan had brought her to. They'd had dinner with Marek and Laura, before giving them a tour of the house, and then Jordan and Marek had watched her and Laura play in the waves on the beach before taking them back to their respective homes. Trish had actually been a little disappointed their evening hadn't been more... graphic.

While she still didn't like the idea of a large audience, she couldn't deny smaller audiences, and especially Laura and Marek's presence, turned her on. They definitely turned Jordan on.

The house had everything she could have ever wanted, and was even near a school she could go to if she desired, with all her credits transferred over from her old university. When she asked if her scholarship would transfer too, Jordan told her not to worry about it. Which... she struggled with. She rather liked having someone take care of her like this, but she wasn't used to it, and Rio was a strange blend of her old life and her new life.

No soldiers, no Wolf, none of the Moon's excesses, casual cruelties, and maneuverings being shoved in her face, no reminders that she had once been a Moonie too... and yet Jordan was still there, taking care of her, cooking for her, picking out her clothing, and tormenting her with pain and pleasure.

She earned her first spanking when she wanted to go to the beach and he told her to give him half an hour. Instead, she'd walked out on her own, and had received a very public spanking on the beach as a result. Well, it felt public, even if there had hardly been anyone else out there. Definitely less people than would have seen her at the compound. She was lucky; a few hours later when Jordan did actually take her to the beach - her bottom still stinging from the spanking she'd gotten, the sand and water were much more crowded.

She'd reveled in this new life... all the things she wanted, her classes, the feeling of being loved, all the food she could eat, a beautiful home, the beautiful beach, and even all the needs she didn't want to admit to having were being met.

Coming back to the Wolf's Compound was nearly as bad as how she imagined returning to the Moon would be after having lived in the compound. Although, at least she and Jordan had only been in Rio for a few days.

Everything was back to politics, maneuvering, and all the reminders of the terrible manner in which her life had changed for the better. Trish didn't really like thinking about how her new life had come about; she just wanted to get back to it. She also didn't like being anywhere near the Wolf, who was the only person Jordan was willing to be ordered around by. While she could often predict how Jordan was going to do, the Wolf wasn't predictable at all.

He also had two new kidnapping victims, which only reminded Trish even more about how she'd come to her current position in life. Since Jordan was the Wolf's right hand man - even if he was slowly handing all his duties over to Zadia - and he preferred to have Trish by his side, by default that meant she was spending a lot of time in the Wolf's presence and his "bitch" and "slut."

Bitch was Ken, son of one the most powerful men on the Moon and he was definitely a bitch in every sense of the word. He never stopped bitching, he acted like a little bitch, and he was also a bitch to Trish after he'd found out she was from the Moon. For some reason, he thought her low social status there meant he was even lower than his position here.

Slut was Lisa. She was better than Ken, especially after she had ended up spending some time with Trish at the pool. Despite the fact that she had cheated on her previous boyfriend with Ken, she didn't seem to actually like him any better than Trish did. Trish had been prepared to dislike her too - she'd gotten disturbingly jealous when Lisa had thrown herself at Jordan - but she actually wasn't half bad. Sometimes she said insensitive things, but it was out of ignorance, not malice.

After she'd had some time to calm down and take in the way things were around the Wolf, Lisa hadn't even looked at Jordan twice. And she'd been really nice to Trish.

Trish kinda wanted to dislike her anyway, because she'd cheated on Alex with Bella's boyfriend, and Trish felt a kind of kinship to the other two captives who had been kidnapped along with her even if she had been kept separate from them, but it was hard to dislike someone who was in a truly pitiable situation. The Wolf amused himself by giving her the choice of doing something humiliating and sexual with him or Ken, and she always chose the Wolf.

Maybe she was just looking to get in good with the most powerful man in the room, but the expression of revulsion on her face whenever she looked at Ken made Trish think that Lisa would really prefer to have nothing to do with her fellow captive at all.

Sitting on Jordan's lap while he idly fondled her breasts was like deja vu, except that it was Lisa and Ken at the Wolf's feet instead of Alex and Bella. She was glad they'd gotten to return to the Moon... but she kind of missed them being there too. Which was messed up since they hadn't wanted to be there, but it didn't make the feeling of wanting them there go away.

Even if she didn't completely dislike Lisa now, she didn't feel the same kind of connection to her that she had Bella either.

"The ships have begun construction," the Wolf said, studying the papers Zadia had just handed him. "Then we'll have to stock them. In the meantime, a route is being plotted." He turned his gaze back to Jordan. "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

Jordan's fingers slid through Trish's hair. "We'll talk about it."

The Wolf nodded and looked down again, and - with a jolt - Trish realized Jordan was talking about talking to HER about it. Which really made her wish she'd been listening a little more closely, even if it was difficult when Jordan was teasing her breasts and nipples and she was preoccupied by her own thoughts.

While Jordan was slowly becoming better at communicating in general, in fact he was almost talkative sometimes now, it wasn't like he wanted to talk all the time. She still initiated most conversations, although his answers to her questions had become much more descriptive and involved as he'd obviously made an effort to be more open with her.

"It's not going to be an easy life for anyone who goes," the Wolf said, almost musing. "But it's the best hope most people will get. Life here may or may not be sustainable within a few generations, depending on whether or not we can turn around the damage that's already been done."

"Good thing I'm retiring then," Jordan said, and Trish stared at him. Had he just made a joke?

The Wolf chuckled. Apparently he had.

Being in Rio had loosened him up more than she'd realized.

As if sensing her regard, he tilted his head to catch her eye, a tiny sparkle in the normally icy blue. Trish's lips quirked in acknowledgement.

It occurred to her that she wasn't the only one who had changed since she'd been taken by him.

When the Wolf dismissed them, his eyes turning towards Lisa and Ken, Trish was a little surprised when Jordan didn't seem inclined to stick around and watch the show. He seemed to usually enjoy watching as much as he did being watched.

Instead, as the Wolf called Lisa to him, Jordan stood up, lifting Trish up in his arms with him, and moved to the exit.

With her arms clinging around his neck, Trish had one last view of Lisa getting on her knees in front of the Wolf as the floor opened and his personal sex dungeon began to raise up. Brianne, a stunning redhead, stood behind Ken, her hands in his hair and a smile on her lips as she watched the set-up rise. Beside her, Brick was looking down at Ken with anticipation in his eyes.

The captives were in for some kind of production.

As if hearing some kind of silent call, people were already starting to head into the main room to see the show even as Jordan carried Trish out of it.

She had to admit, some part of her wanted to stay too. Wanted to see what the Wolf did to them, wanted to be a witness for Alex and Bella... because it was kind of Lisa and Ken's fault Alex and Bella had even been taken by the wolf to begin with. Another part of her felt horrified that she'd want to watch, even if deep down she kinda thought they deserved some of it.

"Where are we going?" she asked as they finally got past the crowd heading into the main room, the space in the hallway opening up. She rested her head against his shoulder, content to be carried, but curious what they were going to do now.

"Our room. I want to talk about what the Wolf brought up."

"Ooo, you want to talk?" She purposefully played up the disbelief in her voice.

A rumble went through his chest as he chuckled, his hand on her bottom squeezing her cheek in playful warning. When they were in Rio, Trish had discovered that when she was sassy in their house, sometimes she'd get a spanking - but not the kind of spanking she'd usually gotten from him. These were a lot more fun. The swats started gentler, slowly building the heat in her skin, playing on her masochistic tendencies. She'd always had a reaction to being spanked by him, physically, but she'd actually enjoyed this new kind of spanking in more than one way.

It had brought out a sassier side to herself which she hadn't even known she'd had.

Probably because she'd never felt safe enough, secure enough, with anyone to be sassy or tease them. But Jordan obviously liked it when she was, and it had turned into a kind of game with her tentatively sassing and him giving her a very pleasurable spanking for being sassy. It was the closest he came to being playful.

"Yes, I want to talk," he said in his usual deep rumble, as if to contradict her thoughts about him being almost playful. A little smile on her lips, Trish rested her head on his shoulder, some small part of her wondering exactly when she'd changed so much as to find him amusing.

******

Carrying Trish through the halls of the Compound gave Jordan a satisfaction he'd previously never experienced. Even after she'd chosen to stay with him, he had worried she might change her mind or that she'd suddenly wake up and turn into... well, someone else. Not his Trish.

Instead, she'd become even more his Trish than ever. Sweet, with just a hint of occasional brat when she was looking to play - before he might not have thought her occasional challenges for dominance would be a good thing, but he'd found that with her, he liked it. Probably because - unlike his previous girlfriends - Trish didn't want to win the challenge. She much preferred it when he ended one of her little challenges by tossing her over his knee and turning her bottom bright pink before fucking her to screaming orgasm.

It was a system that worked for both of them.

He thought about the Wolf's offer.

Being part of the first colony off planet didn't appeal to Jordan. He'd already had a life of scrabbling and working hard just to get where he was now, and Trish hadn't ever had an easy time in her life; he wanted to relax and pamper her and he had the means to do so now. Plus, a colony would need colonists who wanted kids. Jordan didn't want kids.

But, he also didn't know what Trish wanted. Giving her the option to stay or go back to the Moon... well it had changed how she was with him in a good way. He liked it. The Wolf had been right - giving a choice was good. So he wanted to talk about this with her so they could choose together.

It was almost strange to know that he hadn't been willing to bend for any of the women he'd been with before when they demanded he do so, but with Trish - whom he'd taken complete control of - he wanted her to be happy and so he'd bend if that's what she wanted. She wouldn't have to demand.

He still hoped she would want to stay on Earth though. Preferably without kids. Although, if she wanted some, he'd do his best to not completely suck as a father. If nothing else, he could probably manage better than his own had. The thought still didn't appeal.

Trish lay quietly in his arms until he reached their room, when she perked up again, apparently amused by the idea of him wanting to talk.

Which was a little insulting.

He talked.

He talked more to her than he'd talked to anyone in his life.

It wasn't that big a deal.

But the way her blue eyes sparkled as he set her down on the bed, a little smile curving her lips, said she thought it was. Jordan didn't let any of his feelings of exasperation show. He did talk.

"What are we talking about?" she asked, her eyes still sparkling with amusement, tilting her head to the side almost impishly.

He wondered if she realized she adopted a higher, more girlish voice at times. Often when they were in the special room he'd had designed and decorated for her in Rio and whenever she was being bratty, her voice would get a little lilt and resonate a little higher. Since he liked it and didn't want her to stop, he didn't point it out, just in case she didn't actually notice. While she loved her room and especially the toys - and one stuffed teddy bear in particular, he'd noticed - she didn't like having it pointed out to her and would deny herself of the things she liked if he brought attention to it.

"Going to the colony or staying here on Earth," he said, moving to lay down on the bed and pull her on top of him. She was so light she basically felt like a blanket. One which didn't even cover him all the way. He started pulling her hair to the side with one hand, stroking the silky strands as he ran his fingers through them. Her head was tucked against his chest, practically under his chin, and he could feel his cock start to swell.

This was likely going to be a short conversation.

"What do you want?" she asked, his voice lilting in the way it did when she was teasing, trying to get him to 'talk more.'

As usual, Jordan didn't rise to the bait. "I want to stay here," he said seriously, ignoring the tease, continuing to arrange her hair the way he wanted it.

She waited, holding her breath, and a little smile pulled at the corners of his lips as he practically felt her impatience build in her body. Eventually she let out all the air she'd been holding on a long sigh.

"Why do you want to stay here?" she asked.

"You have to answer what you want to do first," he said. Rather reasonably, he felt.

She squirmed on top of him. "I want to know why you want to stay here," she said finally, rather than answering the question. "I don't know what I want so knowing your reasons might help me make up my mind."

After a moment of consideration, Jordan decided she had a point. If she really didn't know which she preferred, he might as well make his case. The hand not currently tangled in her hair stroked down her back to palm her ass. Besides, the faster they had this discussion, the faster he could fuck her. And then he'd need to get back to work.

******

Trish could already tell Jordan was losing interest in the conversation, something she'd expected from the moment he'd set her atop him.

After all, he'd been feeling her up the entire time they'd been in the Wolf's main room, and even though his erection had dwindled on the walk between there and here, his cock was already returning to full mast beneath her now. His hand kneaded her soft bottom, almost absent-mindedly, but that didn't mean he was actually distracted. It just meant he wasn't going to fuck her quite yet.

Her pussy tingled in anticipation, her inner muscles clenching a little around her plug, her body automatically readying itself for what she knew was coming.

She'd never considered herself particularly sexual, but this time with Jordan had shown her differently. Now if she didn't have sex at least once a day, she'd probably start feeling needy. Really needy.

"The colonies... it's not going to be an easy life. They're going to want family units. Kids. I don't feel like scrabbling to make a life again. If we stay here, things will be easy. We can do whatever we want and relax. I'm not interested in kids for myself. Don't know what kind of dad I'd make. But if you want them, we'll figure something out."

He stopped, seem to pause, and then shrugged, apparently out of words.

Chewing on the inside of her lip, Trish thought about everything he'd just revealed. The idea of a new planet and a new start was appealing... on the other hand, she did love Rio. It was also a new start. And one where Jordan had already set up everything they might need or want, which made it particularly appealing. Even the room which she kept telling herself she didn't actually want.

And... she hadn't even thought about kids.

She'd never thought about children other than in a completely distant way of 'maybe when I'm older.' But she'd never really desired them. And now... maybe it was selfish but she liked being Jordan's little girl. She liked being pampered and dressed and cared for. If they had children, how much of that would change? Nevermind what kind of father Jordan would be - what kind of mother would she be? And if they stayed on earth... well, kids made even less sense, what with how things stood now.

They would be fine, in Rio, but bringing a child into a possibly dying world...

She didn't know whether or not the Wolf and his cronies would be able to make the place completely habitable again. Trish had learned enough to know she wouldn't bet against them, but in this instance she'd just as soon stay out of the betting at all.

Jordan's big hand patted her bottom, almost like a little spank of encouragement.

"Don't take too long to think, we can't stay in here much longer."

"What? Why not?" Trish found herself pouting without even thinking about it. She'd liked having Jordan to herself again, away from everyone else. Not just because she preferred less of an audience, but because he was focused elsewhere.

"Well, you can, if you want to look up your school work, but I have to get back to work."

Annoyed, Trished wriggled on top of him again, trying to push herself up and off of him rather than snuggling in, a little scowl furrowing her forehead. She felt both disappointed and a bit mutinous because she felt silly for feeling disappointed.

"Why don't you just go now then? It's not like we're having an important conversation or anything."

His hand on her bottom gripped and held her in place, and she pushed up on the palms of her hands, separating their upper bodies at least, and glared at him. Raising one eyebrow, he caught up her hair with his other hand, winding it about his fingers and using it to secure her in place. Despite her fit of pique, her body thrummed in response to his easy and immediate physical domination.

Icy blue eyes pierced her, his gaze was tinged with amusement, but also with something else. Something more predatory. More threatening. She froze, cautious, but the sassy, pouting, bratty side of her wasn't quite ready to give in yet either.

"I didn't say I have to go now, just soon."

"Might as well just go now then," she snapped back, jerking her head and trying to pull her hair free from his grip.

She squeaked as he actually released her hair and she went tumbling off of him, falling onto her side - which quickly turned to being on her back as he rolled with her, pinning her beneath him, his big body settling between her legs. With the way she'd fallen, her skirt had flipped up and the rough fabric of his pants was rubbing against her tender pussy lips, the bulge of his erection splitting them apart.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers
12