Taken by the Wolf Ch. 07

Story Info
Bella earns her dinner & Alex tries to protect her.
3.7k words
4.49
70.8k
43

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

Seeing the way Bella's cheeks paled at the Wolf's pronouncement that she still had yet to earn her dinner, Alex had to squelch down the urge to leap across the table at the man. For one, Alex was still guarded. And there were a lot more men on the other side of the table, not to mention Trish. Jordan had pulled down the top of her dress completely and was openly fondling her breasts, tugging at the little pink nipples. She sat there, red-eyed, obviously unhappy, but compliant. Because what else was she supposed to do?

Alex knew how she felt. His helplessness was making him crazy. Although, at least Bella's pussy no longer looked so raw. Knowing that she felt better, that he'd at least made part of her situation more tenable, was a small sop to his pride.

The men holding him turned him outward, so that he was facing the crowd. The little ring around his cock and balls was still snug, but not uncomfortably so. His cock had hardened just a little while he'd been fingering Bella; he hadn't been able to help it. She was so tight, so soft, and so damn beautiful when she came. Even if she hadn't wanted to, it's not like he could just stand by and let her be raped by that sadistic bastard. Not if he could help it.

He growled as they pushed him to his knees, knowing that whatever was about to happen, he was going to have to watch. Men brought Bella up to stand beside them and three men stepped forward in front of the dais, looking up at them eagerly. Alex's eyes darted around the room, but he couldn't see a clear line of escape even if he knew what lay outside the doors.

A rough hand grabbed his hair and Alex growled again, stilling slightly as he realized the Wolf had come around to their side of the table and was the one holding his hand. Since he was about to announce whatever it was Bella had to do to earn her dinner, Alex was going to try his hardest not to do anything to make it worse. Just like she had asked him to.

"Pet... these men have done particularly good work for me today and I think they've earned a reward. You're going to provide them with that... with your mouth."

Bella moaned and whimpered as the men on either side of her pulled her forward and down the dais, pushing her to her knees in front of the man to the far left. He grinned at her, reaching out with one hand to grab her hair and the other to loosen his pants. Seeing the way he was holding her, Alex tried to stand, to move forward to help her somehow -- he didn't know how -- only to be stopped by the grip on his hair. Instinctively he reached out to hit the Wolf, and then every muscle in his body seized up as a painful electrical current ran through him.

Even his lungs seized so that he couldn't cry out, couldn't shout, couldn't even curse.

Just as suddenly, it released him and he fell forward on all fours. His hearing returned in a rush, the sound of the crowd cheering and laughing, the wet sloppy sounds of a cock being sucked, and a slight buzzing that seemed to be coming from somewhere inside his head. Every muscle quivered as he gasped for air, the shock fading to a tingling pain that was pricking him, slowly fading.

"Bad Toy," the Wolf's voice rumbled, low and close, right in his ear. Alex realized that the man was crouching next to him, close enough to grab if he could get his muscles to cooperate. If he didn't get hit with that electrical energy again. Fingers ran along the back of his neck down to his collar. "Did you think this was just for decoration? No... men like you... you need to be shown from the beginning who's in charge. You act and sometimes you don't think. You don't think about what I might do to you. Or what I might make Pet do. And so things like this collar..." The finger hooked around the back and pulled slightly, enough to cut off some of his air and Alex jerked backwards a bit. "This collar ensures that until you learn to start thinking before you act, I won't have to worry about your behavior."

No, he wouldn't. Alex felt another surge of rage and helplessness run through him. But what else could he do? He looked up.

The man who was being serviced by Bella had turned her to the side, so that the crowd could see as he stuffed his cock down her throat. Her hands were on his thighs, tears trickling down her cheeks, as the man fucked her mouth roughly.

"Stop it... stop them..." he gritted out. "Just stop it."

"You can save her," the Wolf said. "All you have to do is take her place."

******

Bella hated being grateful for anything Dr. Margolis had done to her, but as the soldier fucked her mouth with deep, rough strokes, shoving his cock in to the root before pulling it back out again, she was very grateful for the gel he'd given her that killed her gag reflex. Otherwise she'd probably have had to throw up by now; he was using her roughly and with absolutely no concern for her other than ensuring she didn't pass out. She sucked in breath every time he pulled out of her throat, breathing through her nose frantically. Her pussy was still tingling a bit from the orgasm she'd had at Alex's fingertips, but she did her best to ignore it as unimportant.

The worst part was that this was the soldier who had seemed so nice, the one that had been encouraging when he'd helped her to the room and away from Dr. Margolis. And now he was groaning with pleasure as he raped her mouth, the head of his cock bruising the back of her throat. She could hear the crowd's pleasure at watching, the men who said they hoped to try her out sometime soon, the women who wondered if she was as good a pussy-licker as she was a cock-sucker.

And it slowly faded to just general noise as tears streamed down her face and she concentrated on breathing in between the rough thrusts.

"Aaaaaaaaaah fuck!" The soldier threw his head back, his grip tightening on her hair as he pulled her against his crotch. Her lips pressed against his hairy groin, the head of his cock lodged in her throat. Something warm and liquid spurted and her throat worked convulsively, sucking it down into her stomach without being able to taste it because he was so deeply in her mouth.

The cum settled in her stomach, making her nauseous with the warmth that was there.

When he pulled away she moaned and gasped for breath before finding herself being spun around on her knees.

"My turn," the man said, grinning down at her. Bella blinked up at him, she could barely see him through the tears that were clinging to her lashes. Her throat was raw, sore, and she whimpered.

"Wait." The Wolf's voice rang out from the dais and Bella's heart rose in uncertain hope. She looked over, to see him standing next to Alex, who was kneeling beside him. The expression on Alex's face was one of uncertainty. The Wolf looked down at the man kneeling beside him. "Toy, would you like to take over for Pet?"

Oh no... Bella tried to speak, but her mouth was too dry. She couldn't allow Alex to protect her at the expense of himself, could she? But she could see him steeling himself to answer in the affirmative.

"Apparently not," the Wolf said, nodding his head at the man standing beside her. "Take her."

"NO!" Alex shouted as the second man grabbed her hair and turned her to face his crotch, where his thick cock was standing out, already aiming for her lips. "I'll do it, I'll take her place!"

"You'll get another chance, and perhaps you won't take so long about your decision," said the Wolf, sounding bored. "Pet, suck him."

"And you're going to have to do a bit more of the work," the man said, bringing her lips to the head of his cock. "Lick it."

Just do it and get it over with, she told herself. Part of her felt devastated that Alex felt the need to debase himself to take her place and protect her, another part felt even more despairing that he hadn't done so in enough time to save her from this. Swallowing to renew the moisture in her mouth, she took a deep breath and licked the swollen crown of the man's cock.

He tasted slightly different from the soldier who had seemed so nice originally, although it was still that fleshy taste of man and musk. It seemed to fill her mouth as she licked all around the fat head and down the length of his shaft as he moved her head and dick around to his satisfaction. There was almost something hypnotic about it, and the sounds of the crowd seemed to merge into a constant buzz that filled her ears but didn't make any sense. She preferred it that way.

"Good," the man said, his voice standing out from the blended voices. "Now suck it."

The tip pushed into her mouth and Bella flicked her tongue over it, finding the pee-hole and toying with it. The man grunted his approval, one hand reaching down to begin casually fondling her breast. His hand was big and warm, and surprisingly gentle as he squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh. The little nipple began to harden as he rubbed his thumb over it and Bella was almost surprised to find herself rhythmically sucking and moving her mouth up and down his shaft without any force from him.

She paused in her movement - shouldn't she at least put up some kind of token resistance? Rather than so easily participating in the rape of her own mouth?

Displeased with the cessation of her movements, the man pinched her nipple hard and Bella squeaked. Immediately she began sucking again, pulling his cock deep into her mouth.

To her horror, the flash of pain that went through her at his pinch was tinged with more than a bit of pleasure. Her pussy clenched and she wanted to cry when she realized she was becoming wet again. What was wrong with her? The gentle manipulation of her nipple now that she was sucking his dick again made her shudder.

Bella tried to focus on her cock-sucking, to distract herself from the responses of her body. It was surprisingly easy to forget that her gag reflex was gone, and almost difficult to make herself slide her lips all the way down his cock to the base. When she did that, his hips jerked and he groaned his approval, his hand becoming slightly rougher on her breast with the increase of his enjoyment.

Her throat spasmed, protesting because it was sore from the first soldier's abuse, and Bella let her head pull back while she took a deep breath through her nose. The man pressed down on her head, taking more control as he forced her fully back down on his cock. The pinching, tugging of his fingers on her nipple made her shudder as wetness began to trickle from her pussy, his thrusts into her mouth slow and steady.

For the most part he seemed content to allow her to set her own pace, as long as she didn't take too long about it. Bella began to move faster, working her tongue over the underside of his length. She just wanted this to be over with, and the only way that was going to happen was if she made him cum. If she continued to be slow, reluctant, it would only extend the proceedings.

Ignoring the people watching, ignoring the picture that she must look as she began to bob her head up and down his shaft, sucking hard, she just focused on getting him to cum. Who cared if it looked like she was participating? As long as she could get this over with!

The man began thrusting back even more, still squeezing her breast as the head of his cock battered the back of her throat. It hurt, especially after the first man had been so rough with her, but she could tell from his groans that he was getting close to cumming and she forced herself to keep sucking hard through it. The slurping wet sound filled her ears over the hum of the crowd and his encouraging groans.

Her stomach began to churn, as if her body sensed his oncoming orgasm, and then he grunted and released her breast to grasp the back of her head. Shouting his pleasure, he continued thrusting as his cock began to pulse. Bella did gag now, as the bitter-sweet jets of cum coated her tongue and the back of her throat as he fucked her mouth through his orgasm. Unlike the first soldier, he had no inclination to bury himself completely while he came, and her mouth was filled with salty fluid as she struggled to swallow.

Little drops leaked out of her lips, dribbling down her chin, as he continued to forcefully thrust and batter her mouth and throat. Nausea rose as her stomach wanted to reject the fluid, but she had to swallow what she could or else she wouldn't be able to breathe.

The man pulled her face against his stomach, burying her nose in his pubic hair, as he sent the last spurts jetting straight down her throat. His cock began to soften and shrink almost immediately, but it meant she was forced to swallow every drop of his cum still in her mouth. Very little had found its way down her chin.

Bella wasn't even sure she would be able to eat now, her stomach felt strange and sloshy with the two hot loads she'd swallowed. It made her want to go to the bathroom and throw up, not eat dinner.

The man pulled away and she wiped her chin and swollen lips with the back of her hand, panting for breath and wishing she had something that would wipe the taste of him from her mouth.

"Well Toy? Are you going to take Pet's place?" Out of the corner of her eye, Bella saw Alex stand, moving towards the third man without even saying anything. His fists were clenched at his sides and his face held a look of absolute determination.

She wanted to tell him no, she wanted to tell him not to save her at his own expense... but somehow she couldn't get the air into her lungs. Tears stung her eyes and slid down her cheeks as Alex knelt in front of the third man, shameful relief washing through her that she was done.

******

It had been years since Alex had done this. The man in front of him didn't seem to care whose mouth he was putting his cock into; his facial expression hadn't changed at all as he went from watching Bella to putting his cock into Alex's mouth. He had obviously been excited by the show and was eager for his own turn.

Kneeling in front of him, Alex kept his fists clenched at his sides as he opened his lips and the man shoved his cock into Alex's mouth. The warm, salty, fleshy taste brought back memories of his own days of experimentation when he'd discovered that he had a decided preference for women. The hot, hard rod dragged over his tongue.

He didn't resist, but neither did he participate. Although it was instinct to explore with his tongue, to taste, to do what he'd done in the past, Alex forced his tongue to remain still and he didn't suck or do anything to help.

Not that the man cared.

As he began to fuck Alex's mouth, Alex heard the Wolf ordering Bella to crawl to him. His fists clenched even tighter. The Wolf better not have her do anything more. She'd looked pathetically exhausted, her eyes reddened from tears, lips swollen, and every inch of her body weary and defeated. Alex hadn't saved her just to allow the Wolf to abuse her more.

To his relief, and his shame, all the Wolf seemed to require was that she watch Alex take her place. He really wished that she wouldn't. The Wolf had her sitting beside him, her head leaning against his leg so that he could stroke her hair as if she truly was a pet. So that she had to watch. But that was better than some of the alternatives.

Closing his eyes, Alex tried to forget where he was. The man fucking his mouth didn't seem to require any effort from him. When the head of his cock hit the back of Alex's throat, he had a moment of panic... but he didn't gag at all. Neither had Bella, but to be honest, Alex had thought that it might just be a natural talent of hers - and had felt even more aroused by the idea, although seeing her having to service the other men and the misery on her face had fortunately kept him from becoming fully erect.

Now he was completely soft as the man in front of him began forcing his cock down Alex's throat. Alex had never been able to deep throat... the gel that Nurse Roche had made him swallow must have something to do with it. It was the only thing he could think of.

While it was a relief that he wasn't going to throw up in front of everyone, Alex hated the feeling of the man's cock blocking his airway, the sensation of being so fully invaded. It seemed to go on forever, the man fucking him like his mouth was just a convenient hole to use, his throat beginning to burn as thick meat was shoved into it, again and again.

And he was glad that he'd kept Bella from having to do this. That he'd managed to intervene in time, this time.

The man shoved deep, suddenly, catching Alex off-guard, and he sputtered as cum filled his throat. The sudden lack of air surprised him and he tried to pull away. The sickly sweet taste of semen filled his mouth as a spurt erupted directly over his tongue and then the cock was out of his mouth and jets of cum spattered across his face.

The crowd cheered as he took another two spurts in the face, the white, sticky fluid dripping down onto his chest. He reached up to wipe it away.

"Stop. Hold still, Toy." The Wolf's voice rang out from the dais and Alex dropped his hand, gritting his teeth. The feel of the warm cum on his skin only emphasized his humiliation. His throat burned from rough usage and he wondered how Bella had managed to get through two of the men. "Pet, go clean Toy off with that sweet mouth of yours. And crawl."

Alex tried not to look as Bella crawled towards him, her brown hair hanging down on either side of her face, not quite long enough to cover the swaying breasts underneath her body. She was unconsciously seductive and it made him want to cover her up so that no one else could see; he doubted she even realized how many of the men and women in the room were salivating just from watching her crawl. Those on the dais with the Wolf stared with appreciation at the view from behind.

Since he was completely naked, it's not like he could hide any arousal. He focused on the cum that was on his face and chest, the soreness of his throat, and his anger at everyone around them. All the people who were watching, who were allowing this to happen and not even trying to stop the Wolf. Did any of them even think it was wrong? Or were they just cattle, following the Wolf's lead?

When Bella reached him, he gave her a little smile and mouthed 'I'm sorry.'

'Me too,' she mouthed back, before gently placing her hands on his shoulders and leaning forward to lick his chest with her soft, pink tongue.

A shudder went through him at the touch of her hands and mouth, the way her tongue lapped and tickled his skin. He felt his balls tighten and his cock surge slightly as she dragged her tongue over his nipple, cleaning the cum from it. The tiny bud hardened and Alex gritted his teeth as he tried to imagine whatever he needed in order to keep from becoming erect.

It was easier when she reached his face, licking him clean. Until her breasts brushed against his chest.

By the time she was finished, his dick was at half-mast, although at least he'd managed to keep from becoming entirely hard. They both looked up at the Wolf, Bella first and then Alex's gaze following hers, waiting for their next order. Alex's fists tightened as he realized it.

The Wolf smiled at them. It was obvious that he was hard, his cock making an impressive tent in his pants, but he just nodded and waved at someone on the side of the room. Suddenly the focus of the room changed, no longer trained on them; everyone knew the entertainment was over.

Bella and Alex found themselves seated on the floor of the dais, in front of the table and in full view of the room as they ate, but neither of them cared that they didn't have true seats or that everyone could see them. They didn't talk to each other, neither of them knowing what to say or whether or not their position would mean that the entire room would hear.

Both of them sat, consumed with their own thoughts - although they didn't know that they were thinking the same thing. They worried about the Wolf's restraint, his decision not to indulge himself, and what that might mean for the rest of their evening.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers