Taken by the Wolf Ch. 11

Story Info
Bella and Alex spend night with Wolf.
2.5k words
4.71
76.7k
56

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

"Did you enjoy your afternoon entertainment?" The Wolf asked Bella as he fed another tidbit into her mouth.

Unlike the previous meal, he had her sitting next to him, in a chair. Alex was on his other side, kneeling on the floor, staring at the ground. It made Bella feel supremely uncomfortable, although she figured it was supposed to make a clear distinction between the two of them - the one who had earned her meal and the one who hadn't. Not that she'd really had a choice this evening, since she'd been tied up and restrained.

But then again, she'd shown herself willing to do what she had to in order to eat earlier in the day, hadn't she?

She wasn't being allowed to feed herself though. The Wolf was feeding her, seeming to get some kind of pleasure from it... his eyes were practically glowing green as he watched her take the food from his hand. Bella just felt grateful for the food and the fact that he hadn't demanded anything further from her after his two soldiers had finished with taking their 'reward' by using her body.

"You mean the news program?" she asked. "It was... informative."

"Was it?" There was something in his voice, as if he was amused by her answer or... or... she didn't know what. "Did you enjoy seeing your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend," she answered automatically, and then opened her mouth like a baby bird as he brought another piece of meat to her lips. She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, all too aware of the plug in her ass when it rubbed against the seat. In certain positions she could almost forget it was there, but in others it was almost painfully noticeable. "I don't care what he says."

The Wolf laughed, as if truly amused by her answer. She locked eyes with Alex, hating that she couldn't get him some food. He was still staring at the ground, unwilling to look at her or the table. Which, she couldn't blame him. But she hated that she was eating and he wasn't.

"May I ask a question?" She asked hesitantly, unsure of whether or not the Wolf's high spirits would extend to that. But he did seem to be particularly indulgent of her at the moment and there was something she was desperate to know.

"Of course, Pet," the Wolf said, reaching out to stroke her hair. He curled a strand around his finger, a strangely intimate gesture that made her shiver. Right now the Wolf really was treating her like some kind of pampered pet, not like a fellow human being. Something she would do well to remember. "You may ask."

But he might not answer. She got it. "What about Abby?" she asked, her voice low, like a whisper.

People could hear the conversation on the dais throughout the main room if they felt like it, of course, but everyone was so loud she doubted that any of them were paying attention.

"Slave? What about her?"

"What happened to her?" Bella asked anxiously, hoping that he would answer and that the answer wouldn't be awful. It was something that had occurred to her as she'd been sitting there, eating, wondering about the people who had come before her. Perhaps sat in this very same seat. "Why didn't you send her home yet?"

The Wolf looked at her through hooded eyes, his fingers rubbing across the strand of hair that he'd wound up. "I did, Pet. She was released and returned to your people an hour after you saw her."

"Then why weren't they reporting it?" Bella asked, insistent. It was always big news when someone came home from captivity with the Wolf.

Looking thoughtful, the Wolf held up some kind of green vegetable to her mouth, and she obediently opened and took it. "That is the question, isn't it, Pet?" he asked silkily.

Then he looked away, reaching for his glass of wine, and Bella got the impression that the subject was now closed. But what did he mean?

Had he really released Abby when he claimed? Was she already back on the Moon? And if so, why hadn't the reporters known about it?

****** When Bella asked Alex those very same questions, once they'd been taken back to their room, he didn't have any answers. He'd been thinking the same thing, concentrating on that as a distraction from his hunger. While he hadn't thought of that before, probably because he'd been focusing on other things, once she'd brought it up, the questions kept whirling around his head too.

The Wolf didn't have any reason to lie about releasing her. Did he? Neither of them could think of one.

The other question they couldn't answer was why Trish's disappearance hadn't been reported yet.

Maybe when his head wasn't so fuzzy he'd be able to think better. Right now he knew that not eating was taking a toll on him, not just his body but also his mind. He knew he wasn't functioning on his normal level, although Bella's mind was obviously just as alert as usual, firing on all cylinders.

Both of them shut up the moment the door to their room opened and the Wolf walked in, accompanied by three soldiers. There were no clocks in the room, but since they'd eaten a few hours ago, Alex assumed that it was time for bed. He growled, knowing that it was useless, as the soldiers approached him.

Ignoring him, the Wolf went around to the other side of the bed and pulled Bella up against him as he watched his soldiers secure Alex to the bed frame. She didn't resist and neither did he, although she looked unhappy and frightened as the Wolf put her back against his front, playing with her breasts while they watched Alex being cuffed down.

Just like the night before, his arms were pulled above his head and his legs stretched out, wrists and ankles attached to the bed frame. He heard Bella whimper and looked over to see that the Wolf was cupping her chin with one hand, holding her in place, as his mouth moved down her neck. The Wolf's other hand was between her legs, stroking her pussy, but his eyes were on Alex.

Once the soldiers had Alex fully secured they stepped back and looked the Wolf. He barely glanced at them as he lifted his head from Bella's neck. "Leave us."

Bella shivered as the soldiers left the room. The Wolf's fingers were still stroking between her pussy which was becoming wetter and wetter under his skilled touch. He'd sucked on the skin of her neck hard enough that she was sure there would be a mark later. Even though she hated the reaction her body had to him, she couldn't stop the pleasure that was building inside of her.

He pushed her onto the bed, cupping her buttock as she crawled forward. "Go on Pet, I want to see you suck on Toy's cock."

'I'm sorry,' Alex mouthed at her. Although she couldn't see behind her, she assumed that the Wolf must be looking at her vulnerable backside if Alex was daring to even mouth the words to her. She gave him a small, encouraging smile.

Really, she didn't mind having to do things to Alex. She just wished that they weren't forced into the situation. But she was feeling more and more attached to him every hour they were in this situation, even when they didn't agree on things. He was her fellow captive, her safe harbor.

Leaning forward, she felt the Wolf's hands on her hips, keeping her ass high in the air. Dragging her tongue along Alex's cock, she could feel it stiffen under her tongue. She curled it her tongue around the head, teasing the fat crown, trying to distract herself from the dip of the bed as the Wolf came up behind her. His legs were on the outside of hers, keeping hers trapped between his.

She stiffened, wary and anxious as he twisted the plug in her asshole and tugged on it before shoving it back in deep. Whimpering, she pulled Alex's quickly hardening dick between her lips, feeling it expanding inside of her mouth and effectively gagging herself. If she didn't, she might beg the Wolf to leave her ass alone, and she didn't know whether that would help or hurt her situation.

When she felt his cock pushing against her pussy, she almost sighed with relief. Bella didn't doubt that the Wolf would take her anal virginity eventually - he seemed almost fascinated by the untouched state of her rear channel - but she kept wanting to put it off and put it off. In fact, the further she could put it off, the happier she would be.

The rough thrust forward pushed Alex's cock deeper into her throat, and she heard him moan. Out of the corner of her eye she could see his eyes close, shutting out the sight of her and the Wolf, as his body arched upwards. This position made it easier for her to breathe than when the two men had taken her before dinner, she had slightly more control over how deeply she took Alex in her mouth. But not entirely... his hips thrust upwards and she pulled back a bit, which shoved her back onto the Wolf's rod.

This kind of sex, with two men, was something she'd never even fantasized about, but she couldn't help that it did make her hot. There was something extremely erotic about being sandwiched between them, and with Alex in front of her and the Wolf behind her, it was easier to imagine herself in a more... consenting situation. Especially since this time she wasn't tied up.

Bella whimpered as the Wolf's fingers dug in and he fucked her harder, her pussy squeezing down as the head of his cock slid over her g-spot. The whimpering made Alex groan and shudder again, the vibrations pulsing over his cock as she sucked him deep into her throat. She almost liked being able to fit his entire length between her lips, something she had never been able to achieve before the gel. It hadn't felt like an accomplishment earlier, but now, with Alex, it kind of did.

She was getting into sucking on his cock, wanting to pleasure him, wanting to be able to choose - for once - whose cum she was swallowing.

But then the Wolf grabbed onto her hair and pulled her up, her mouth sliding off with a wet, slurping sound. To her surprise, he pulled out of her pussy too, leaving her empty and clenching... she shivered as she realized how close she'd been coming to orgasm.

"Let's switch places... I think I'd like to try that sweet mouth, Pet."

******

His narrowed into slits, Alex watched as the Wolf arranged Bella to his satisfaction. She was straddling Alex's waist, his cock pointed upright at her pink, swollen pussy, facing away from him, and the Wolf was standing in front of her. As she slid down on his cock, all wet and hot and welcoming, he gritted his teeth around his moan.

The Wolf was staring down at him, watching his expression as Bella took him within her heat. It was unnerving how much the man watched him, and infuriating that it didn't affect the stiffness of his cock at all. Alex wasn't sure he could even blame the cock ring for that, or if it was just Bella's well-rounded ass and sexy back and the plump lips of her pussy that had his balls aching.

From the muffled noise she made as she sank down, the Wolf had shoved his cock into her mouth just as she'd lowered herself onto Alex's. Alex did his best not to struggle, knowing that he needed to conserve energy, as much as he wanted to break through the restraints and beat the smug look off of the older man's face. His stomach felt hollow and empty, it ached in a completely different and unpleasant way from the warm throbbing in his groin as Bella began to bounce up and down on top of him. The plug made her even tighter than she'd been before, he could feel it rubbing along the length of his shaft, but even that couldn't entirely distract him from the man who was standing above her.

It felt like the Wolf was almost using her mouth as a substitute, taunting Alex with what he already knew he would endure tomorrow. He stared down at Alex, his hand fisted in Bella's brunette curls, the movement a slow, deep thrusting as he filled her mouth. The sloppy, choking sounds made Alex's soul burn even as he felt his own hips arching upwards to spear her pussy.

He couldn't even close his eyes and look away... it would be too much like acknowledging defeat. Submission. And yet it was incredibly disturbing to be looking back into the Wolf's expectant green eyes and see the man's anticipation, not to mention his pleasure as he raped Bella's mouth, all the while Alex was pleasured by Bella's pussy.

Alex could see where her hands were holding onto the Wolf's hips, helping her to keep balance as she bounced and ground down on top of him. He shuddered uncontrollably as her pussy spasmed around him. The tightening of his balls was beginning to feel unbearable, the firm hold of the cock ring taunting him as his need to cum crested and yet went unsatisfied.

Jerking beneath her, Alex couldn't stop the groans that began working their way up out of his chest. Bella's movements were becoming more frantic, more needy, as she neared her own climax, and knowing that she was about to cum on his cock was as exciting as it was frustrating.

Her muffled, gurgling scream of pleasure filled his ears as her hips rotated, grinding down on top of him. Her pussy pulsed, rhythmically, pulling at his cock. And he stared up into the green, triumphant eyes of the Wolf as he came.

The Wolf grabbed Bella by the back of her head and shoved deep; Alex could feel the trembling of her body as she tried to push away, to no avail. His arms jerked as the Wolf stared right at him, cumming down her throat as Alex filled her from the bottom. His lower body was in heaven, while his mind and his heart were in hell.

Sighing happily, the Wolf relaxed his hold on Bella's head and she came away gasping for breath. "Good Pet," he said, patting her head and stroking her hair.

To Alex's horror, she leaned forward, her head pressing against the Wolf's hip as she gasped and sucked in air, accepting the stroking. Alex wasn't even sure if she was aware of what she was doing.

Fuck.

Tomorrow he was going to suck the Wolf's cock. He was going to do whatever he needed to do to get up his strength. He would spend their outdoor sessions either working out or gathering information on how they could get out of there.

Because he had the sinking feeling that, right now, the Wolf was winning.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers