Taken by the Wolf Ch. 13

Story Info
Bella is played with, drugged and returned to Alex.
4.9k words
4.67
83.3k
63

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers

Bella approached the Wolf, who was sitting down at his table. He didn't even look at her, just snapped his fingers and pointed at a spot on the floor next to his chair. There was already a cushion sitting there, waiting for her. Keeping her head down, not wanting to look at anyone, Bella knelt down on top of it.

As if she was an actual Pet, the Wolf immediately reached out and began to stroke her hair, talking with the man sitting to his left. Bella tried not to let herself feel as though the motions were in any way soothing. Even though he treated her almost gently at times, she had to remind herself that he could be incredibly brutal as well. Not just in his own actions, but because he could pass her off to anyone at any time.

Just the thought made her shiver. More than one man and woman who came up to speak with the Wolf gave her a lascivious look as he pet and fed her from his plate. She just stayed quiet and tried to fade into the background, which is where most people seemed to relegate her.

Being silent had its own rewards. She heard several of the men talking about the money they'd either won or lost off of betting on when Alex would give in and suck the Wolf's cock. Several of them even seemed impressed that he'd held out as long as he did, others were more derogatory although even they seemed surprised at his continued resistance. The latter were the ones that sneered at her, as if her own meek behavior was nothing less than they expected. The Wolf spoke with Jordan and some of his other soldiers about some kind of warehouse they were watching.

And, most importantly, she learned that the main entrance to the compound was on the North East side. Surely that knowledge could help her and Alex.

Just after that, the Wolf pulled her by her hair over his lap so that her bottom was turned up as if asking for a spanking and her head, arms and legs were hanging down towards the floor. Bella shivered as he stroked her bottom, wondering how much of her body was on display even though they were behind his desk. Surely everyone who came up to speak with him could see what he was doing, but none of them said a word.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise as a slick finger prodded her asshole. She was pretty sure it was the Wolf's. It dipped into her virgin ass, stretching the little hole and making her tense all over.

Never knowing what the Wolf was going to do was the worst part and she was dreading when he would finally take her anal virginity. But sometimes, like right now, she almost wished he would just go ahead and do it and get it over with, and stop tormenting her. The first finger was joined by a second, stretching the small orifice and making her whimper again.

She could hear his voice droning on as he talked to someone who was standing on the other side of the desk, but she was having trouble concentrating on his words when she was so worried about what he might do to her body next. Alex wasn't here to lend his support and she was surprised at how frightening it was to be without him. Even though he couldn't do anything to help her, just having him there had bolstered her. And now they'd been separated for the first time since she'd been sent to the Doctor and he'd been taken to Nurse Roche.

Not that the Wolf seemed interested in letting someone else have her for the moment. She could feel his erection beginning to grow, the front of his pants beginning to bulge against her side as his fingers pumped in and out of her ass, feeling almost good now that the burning discomfort of the initial stretch was passed. When he removed his fingers and pushed a plug into her, she couldn't stop herself from squirming and moaning.

The plug wasn't huge, but her sphincter protested as it was forced open for the widest part. She panted a bit, her pussy spasming, and she moaned a little as she realized that she was getting wet. Then she did moan, loudly, as the plug began to vibrate.

The Wolf picked her up and bent her over his desk so that she was facing the rest of the room, her bottom and pussy right next to him. She could see the grins on the faces of his soldiers and she closed her eyes, turning her head away from both him and them. Unfortunately, with her eyes closed, the pleasurable sensations from the vibrating plug seemed to increase.

Bella clenched her jaw and shuddered as the Wolf stroked her pussy, teasing the sensitive folds, tapping on the base of the plug. And then his hand moved away and she was left standing there, bent over, and aching. The plug hummed away inside of her, keeping her aroused even when he wasn't touching her.

Over and over he repeated the sequence, stroking her pussy until she thought she might scream from the need to cum, and then removing his hand and continuing to work while she remained in place. Any time she began to move or squirm too much, his hand would come down hard on her ass, leaving her gasping and clenching as the pain and pleasure mingled inside of her.

It felt like she lay there for hours, trying to listen in to his conversations, but mostly having to concentrate on keeping her body from going absolutely wild. The desk was hard under her nipples, hard against the front of her groin, and she felt both ashamed and excited the entire time. The Wolf kept her excited by his infrequent attention to her pussy and the relentless vibrations of the plug in her ass, which made her ashamed every time she started to come down from the arousal, but then he would be touching her again and her body would ramp right back up.

It was a torturous cycle and Bella was beginning to consider pleading with him to let her cum when she saw Dr. Margolius headed up towards the dais, a gleeful smile on his face. Immediately she jerked back, which earned her two swift and painful slaps on her bottom. The Doctor looked even more pleased and she realized that he could probably see the fear on her face, something that he obviously enjoyed.

Trying to blank her expression, she couldn't stop herself from shivering as she neared.

"Do you have it?"

"Yes, Sir," Dr. Margolius said, his voice respectful. Bella watched him with all the wariness of prey in the presence of a predator.

"Good. Come administer the does."

The Doctor gave her another gleeful look as he came around the desk. Bella whimpered and she might have bolted, but the Wolf's fingers plunged into her pussy, keeping her trapped in place. His fingers were rough as they probed her insides, distracting her.

She couldn't turn to see behind her, but she felt the Doctor's hand on her lower back and then a sharp pinch of her butt cheek that made her squeal... and then he was pulling away, syringe in hand, and a satisfied smile on his face.

"All done. It should only take a few minutes to take effect."

"Good. Marcus, Bruno, take Pet back to the room." The Wolf thrust his fingers in her pussy one last time, making her squirm and gasp, and then pulled them out completely. "Dr. Margolius, thank you, you may return to your office."

With an almost wistful look at Bella, the Doctor retreated. She wasn't sorry to see the back of him, but she couldn't even enjoy it because she was too upset. What the hell had they just put in her?!

******

Pacing back and forth around the room, Alex counted his steps. Twenty-six along the side with the door and the side opposite, thirty-five along the perpendicular walls. Well, if he didn't count having to walk around the bed. He wasn't quite sure how many times he'd re-traced the path at this point.

After eating all of his broth, which had made his shrunken stomach stand up and take notice, he'd eventually been brought a small meal of rice, flavored with some kind of light creamy sauce, carrots and very bland chicken. It had tasted like heaven. Anything heavier or stronger flavored and he had a feeling he'd have thrown it all up.

Once he'd eaten, he'd napped. And he'd awoken with a surfeit of energy and anxiety. Bella still hadn't returned to the room and his imagination was working overtime; almost as if now that his mind had turned back on, it was overloaded. He inspected every inch of the walls, including the one where they knew the television screen was, and yet couldn't find anything to help him. In fact, he couldn't even figure out how to get to the screen, which was frustrating in the extreme.

When the door finally opened, he spun around, both relieved and anxious.

Bella stumbled in, partially held up on either side by the two soldiers who were escorting her, and let out a little moan.

"What did you do to her?" Alex snapped out, jumping forward. His body tensed, he was torn between trying to grab one of the soldiers by their necks or helping Bella. They let her go and he automatically reached out and caught her. She clung to him, her smooth skin pressing against his, and he ignored his body's instinctive reaction to the warm, feminine press of her curves.

One of the soldiers snickered. "She's just fine, you'll see."

They both smirked at him, leaving the room. Bella was trembling. Alex pulled her over towards the bed, his worry mounting as she moaned and whimpered with every step. He thought he heard her murmur his name.

"Bella? Bella, are you okay?" he asked, feeling almost frantic as he sat her down on the bed. Her head tilted back and she looked up at him; her face was flushed, her eyes wild looking and her pupils dilated, and her lips parted as she looked back up at him. "Bella, talk to me."

She reached up, grabbed him by the neck, and dragged his lips down to hers.

The movement caught him so off guard that she easily pulled him down on top of her. He was bent over her, her legs spread to accommodate him and his cock nestled against the soft flesh of her pussy as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. For a moment, Alex lost himself in that erotic kiss and the feel of her body beneath him as she arched, and then he planted his hands on the bed and pushed himself up as much as he could. With Bella's hands locked around the back of his neck, that actually wasn't very far.

"Bella - what-"

"Fuck me, Alex, pleeeeeeease," she said, moaning as she writhed beneath him, rubbing her wet folds against the length of his cock, which was completely hard now. "Oh god... I'm sorry... they gave me something... I'm on fire, please, Alex, please, please fuck me..."

Alex cursed. He could tell that Bella was completely out of control, unable to stop herself, as she writhed underneath him. And his own body had already responded; his cock was so hard it was aching, the underside of it already covered in her juices. Whatever they had given her was making her pussy cream like mad.

"It hurts, Alex please, I need you inside me... please... oh god, just fuck me pleeease, it hurts, it huuuuuuuuuuurts..."

As she surged up underneath him, her pussy rubbing along the length of his cock, that was enough to spur her orgasm and Bella cried out as she rocked against his body. Her erotic, sensual movements were creating all sorts of havoc for Alex as she came against him, moaning with pleasure. His muscles strained as he forced himself to hold still, to not draw his hips back and plunge into her wet haven.

Whatever they'd given her, that's what was making her act like this. If he fucked her, it would be rape as surely as it had been when she'd been forced to "choose" him on their first day here. She wasn't in her right mind.

"Ohh... fuck..." Bella breathed out, shuddering beneath him. Her body went limp and Alex looked down at her, searching her face.

"Bella? Are you okay?"

She blinked, the wild look in her eyes clearing a little. "Oh my god, Alex, I'm so sorry..."

"What did they give you?" he asked.

"I don't know." She whimpered a little looking frightened. "The doctor had something in a needle and once he'd given it to me the Wolf sent me back here... I started feeling all hot and tingly and then it was like this awful itch that I couldn't stop and by the time we got back here it hurt... it was starting to hurt so bad and then I came and..." Her breathing had picked up as she'd talked until she was almost panting and now her eyes widened and she looked up at him, horrified. "Oh no... I think it's starting again... I can feel it..."

"Shit," Alex said, with feeling. He could feel her beginning to tremble and shiver beneath him as her pupils began to dilate again. "Bella you have to fight it... you have to fight it..."

"Oh my god, shut UP," her nails dug into his arms as she arched beneath him, rubbing her pussy over his already wet cock. "You have no idea what this is like... no idea..." Panting, Bella writhed and shuddered. "Alex please... you have to fuck me... it hurts... it actually HURTS... I need you inside me..."

"You don't know that will help," he said, shaking his head, barely managing to keep control over himself. His balls were tight and hot, the ring around his cock was making his pulse pound through his body, and his entire lower body was screaming to just do what she said.

"I do, I do," she insisted, rubbing her breasts against his chest as she tried to lift her upper body up, her lips aiming for his. "Alex, please... why are you torturing me?" Her voice was so plaintive as her hips rotated, rubbing her pussy lips against him, that Alex realized he was becoming torn.

She shuddered again, rocking her lower body against him, begging him to fuck her as though it was a mantra that she couldn't stop saying. Alex shook his head, but seeing the pain beginning to grow on her face, the anguish in her voice rising, he could feel his resolve weakening. Pressing her wrists firmly into the bed on either side of her head, he shook his head again.

Somehow, wrapping her legs around his hips, she managed to lift her body in such a way that his cock twisted almost painfully. He jerked back reflexively, giving her just enough room to line the head of his cock up with her pussy. They both gasped as he entered her, the wet heat of her pussy engulfing him. Alex groaned, his body automatically surging forward to fill her before he could stop to think or resist.

"Yes, yes, yes," Bella chanted, rolling her hips as her pussy clamped down on him and squeezed.

Alex groaned. Her pussy felt like a hot vise, massaging the length of his cock, trying to suck him further into her body. She was so wet that her juices were smearing across his entire groin. The plug that was in her ass made her incredibly tight and he could feel the wide bulge of it rubbing against his cock. When he tried to pull out, her legs tightened around him, drawing him back in with a reluctant thrust.

"Dammit Bella," he grated, trying to pull himself out again.

"Alex, please.... fuck... I need this... just fuck me..." Tears were actually leaking out of her eyes, but he could hear the relief in her voice. Relief just from having his cock in her.

With another groan, Alex gave up the fight and gave into what his body was demanding.

******

Bella cried out as Alex began to thrust, hard and fast into her hot pussy. It felt hot, even to her, as if she was burning up from her cunt outwards. The stretch of her tunnel around his cock had felt wonderful, easing some of the needy pain that had built up inside of her. She'd been burning up, on fire from the inside out, and now she wasn't... she was still burning up but in a completely different way that didn't cause her pain. His mouth came down hard on hers, demanding, and she kissed him back with every ounce of her need.

It was rough, wild. He let go of her wrists to grab onto her legs, spreading them wider so that he could pound into her hard. Bella moaned uncontrollably into his mouth, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck and use that to leverage her hips up to meet his rough thrusts.

She felt like she was splintering apart. Her nipples were swollen, throbbing, feeling like tiny explosives on her chest that went off every time his chest rubbed against hers. The plug in her ass made her feel ridiculously full, the inner walls of her pussy feeling more sensitive than ever.

Keening, she shuddered beneath him as her orgasm exploded, so much better now that he was inside of her and she wasn't just rubbing against him. She could feel Alex groaning, his hips continuing to piston, as he fucked her through the waves of pleasure. Clawing at his shoulders, Bella felt utterly, wonderfully fulfilled as he moved inside of her.

It was more than scratching an itch, it was satisfying an aching need... she knew it had been artificially created, but that thought seemed distant and unimportant. All that was important right now was Alex's hard body, his demanding kiss, the way his cock massaged the walls of her pussy as he fucked her hard into the bed.

Screaming as pleasure ripped through her again, Bella arched and thrashed, her thighs tightening around Alex's body, trying to get him even deeper into her. It felt amazing. He felt amazing. She immersed in the pleasure and the heat and the need.

******

Bella's body throbbed around him again and this time Alex went off like a rocket. The cock ring made it harder for him to cum, or he probably would have gone off the second he'd pushed into Bella's pussy, but when he did finally cum it was incredibly intense. He could actually feel the jets of liquid streaming out of him, taking his energy, all his pent-up anxiety and tension, along with it.

Groaning, he lay himself out over her body, his knees too weak to hold himself in the standing position anymore. She was shuddering and clenching beneath him, milking his cock, her fingers massaging little circles on the back of his shoulders.

"Fuck..." he said hoarsely. Her crazed passion had been exciting... but...

Her hips rolled again and she shivered, he could feel the fine tremors going through her body.

"Again," she whispered, her voice husky.

"I can't."

Alex rolled away, crawling fully onto the bed. His cock was wet with their combined juices, and he just needed a few minutes to catch his breath. Unexpectedly, Bella followed him, her eyes practically glowing as she knelt beside his hips and lowered her mouth to lick at his groin. One hand was already between her legs, stroking her juicy pussy.

"FUCK!"

The rasp of her tongue against his sensitive cock was almost painfully pleasurable. Bella moaned as she rubbed herself, her hand working between her legs, searching for more pleasure. Grabbing a chunk of her hair, Alex pulled her off of his dick. She looked at him with glazed, needy eyes, her lips shiny with their juices.

"Bella, you have to stop." He phrased it as an order, but he could hear the pleading in his voice.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she gasped, but her hand was still moving, he could see the twist of her wrist as she frigged herself. "I can't Alex... it huuuurts..."

The anguish in her voice broke his heart, because he knew that he wouldn't be able to resist. Not now that he'd heard the relief sex had given her, not knowing that he could erase the pained note. Groaning, he released her hair and she bent over him immediately, cleaning his groin of cum and cream while she played with herself.

She sucked his cleaned cock eagerly into her mouth, her tongue laving over its surface as she became more and more visibly excited. Alex groaned and held his hands gently on her head, stroking her hair, and trying not to enjoy himself too much. A nearly impossible task.

There was no one here watching them. No one judging them. It was just him and Bella.

Him, Bella, a cockring, an electric collar and drugs running through her system, he reminded himself grimly. It was almost too easy to forget about that. As she shifted, he could see the butt plug in her virgin asshole, another reminder that he was a jerk if he forgot what was really going on here.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers
12