Taken by the Wolf Ch. 14

Story Info
Bella loses her anal virginity
5.8k words
4.72
109k
75

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

Everything was back to normal in the morning. Including Alex's cock. Whatever was in the cream the soldier had rubbed onto him had worked miracles. He noticed that Bella was moving easier too, as if she was barely sore anymore.

They were given their breakfast and then taken to exercise. Now that he was eating again, he felt much more energized. Bella told him everything that she'd talked with Trish about the day before. Now he just had to figure out which was the North East side of the compound and where the entrance there was located. And if there were other ways to get in and out of the compound. He figured there had to be.

Now that his brain felt like it was working again, he'd woken up with a flurry of new thoughts. Most of them based on movies that he'd seen, unfortunately, but he had to stop thinking like he usually did. Had to stop making assumptions about the place they were living. Now, even though they were outside, he didn't trust that there weren't listening devices planted all around. He'd been assuming that the Wolf relied on the electric collar around his neck and the trackers that had been planted in their arms to catch them if they escaped. For some reason it hadn't really occurred to him that they'd be monitored other than that.

Now he was trying to be smarter about their situation, but he didn't really have much to go off of except fiction. The petty wars and conflicts of the Earth didn't touch the Moon, they were almost completely separate entities. Even when the Moon families did intervene in Earth affairs in a military way, it was always with the use of mercenaries, not their own children.

For the first time, Alex wondered if perhaps that was a mistake... because how could he, or any of the victims taken by the Wolf, ever be prepared?

Bella's swim didn't last as long as his, she still seemed rather tired. He pushed himself to the limit, now that he was getting steady food again. Part of him wondered if the Wolf would make them start earning their meals again or if, now that Alex had done what the Wolf wanted, if he had moved on from that particular torment.

His muscles burned by the end of his workout, but his energy was up. He was feeling good. Maybe even a little bit hopeful.

******

Watching Alex's powerful body plow through the water, Bella couldn't help but wonder what her life might have been like if she and Alex had met before she and Ken had met or Alex and Lisa had met. She felt incredibly attached to him, although sometimes she wondered if their connection was only because of their situation. But she felt safe when she was snuggled in his arms.

It had hurt her yesterday, to see their... their interlude in the room broadcasted and used. To know that it hadn't been either of their choices, even though they'd been alone. It had made her realize that her feelings for him might be a little bit more than just friends caught in a situation. Maybe it was because she was becoming used to relying on him, but she also felt an incredible amount of resentment towards the Wolf for taking away something she hadn't even realized she wanted - sex with Alex. But not just sex.

Pushing down those emotions, she sighed. It was pointless wondering what would have happened between her and Alex if they hadn't been captured after catching Ken and Lisa cheating on them. If she was being truly honest with herself, she realized that it was doubtful they would have even seen each other again. Seeing each other would have just reminded them of their significant others' infidelity.

Feeling like something had been stolen from them made no sense.

Shifting on her bottom made her wince. The soldiers had plugged her before letting her into the pool, making her bend over and spread her cheeks. Fortunately Alex had already been in the pool swimming laps, so he hadn't seen her shameful position as she'd held her butt cheeks open for them while they'd talked about her pretty virgin asshole and pushed the plug back and forth in it. While she was getting more used to having something in her ass, and it didn't really hurt anymore, she still didn't like it.

And having it inside of her was making her increasingly nervous. She'd been so sure yesterday that the Wolf was going to take her anal virginity when Alex had been taken away. Now she worried that he'd just been waiting for when Alex could be an alert and energetic audience.

After Alex got out of the pool, he came and sat next to Bella, drying off in the sun. She tried not to look at his body or think about how attractive he was, with the droplets of water rolling down his skin. It always seemed wrong to check him out, considering their situation.

Even more wrong when she sometimes thought he was looking at her and she'd feel a thread of pleasure at his attention.

"Hey," she mumbled, peeking at him from underneath her eyelashes. She still wasn't sure how he felt about her behavior the afternoon before, drugged or not. Even though he was acting like everything was normal between them - well, as normal as it could be - she wasn't sure if it was just that: acting.

"Hey." His eyes were fixed on some of the soldiers who had gathered together and were talking in a circle, not paying any attention to them. Jordan wasn't anywhere near them, he was walking around the pathways with Trish, and it looked like they were actually talking. "What do you think they're talking about?"

Bella looked again to make sure that he was referring to the soldiers. "Us maybe?"

"Maybe, but they haven't looked over here once..." Alex said softly, almost as if he was talking to himself more than to her. "They're distracted."

Was he really thinking about trying to escape right now, she wondered. Had he somehow already figured out where the main entrance to the compound was? She hoped not, it seemed like the perfect way to get caught. Plus, they still had the trackers in them and he still had the collar on.

He glanced over at her and must have seen something of her thoughts on her face. "Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything right now. I'm just wondering why they're talking rather than paying attention to us, for once."

"Maybe they're just finally used to seeing us naked," she said. She hadn't meant it as a joke, but a grin flashed across Alex's face and she found herself smiling back. It felt almost odd to smile. But at the same time, she felt something in her chest loosen, as if her heart was just a little bit lighter.

"Maybe," he said as his smile faded. The brief moment was gone as quickly as it had come.

******

When they were led back into the Wolf's lair, as Alex darkly thought of it, he didn't know what to expect. It was lunch time, but would they be required to earn their meal? They hadn't yesterday and look how that had turned out. Bella still seemed uncomfortable around him, which he understood but it still grated on him again.

They were both still adapting to being completely out of control of their lives. He had to admit, she was already working better within the framework of their new reality than he was. Submitting to someone else was not natural for him and he had to fight his instincts, had to stop and second guess his reactions. But if he could imitate Bella, could lull them all into thinking that he was beaten, that he had accepted what was happening to them...

Perhaps.

Besides, he'd come to realize that the Wolf didn't get off on just having him and Bella as prisoners. He got off on Alex's resistance to everything more than he did on toying with them physically. Maybe if Alex acted beaten, the Wolf would get bored with them, as well as careless.

It was worth a shot anyway. If they could just have the opportunity to explore more of the compound, even with the cameras watching, that would be something. He needed to find out how and where to go to get his collar removed, and the trackers in their shoulders, and how and where to get out of the compound. From watching the guards in the outdoor area, he knew their normal routines, but as today had proved, they didn't always follow that.

To him, that meant that something must be going on. Probably not with him and Bella since none of them had paid attention to the prisoners. Which was also important. Maybe something was going down that had nothing to do with him and Bella, that had to do with the Wolf's normal affairs. Something that would distract the entire compound and allow him and Bella a tad more freedom.

Or maybe they would just be locked into their room, but perhaps he could even use that to his advantage. If people weren't watching as closely, maybe they could try to take his collar off.

The Wolf ignored them all through lunch, having a series of intense, low-voiced discussions with his people. Jordan was there without Trish, which made Alex feel certain that something was happening. That or something had happened to her, but since he'd just seen her a few hours ago he tried not to be unduly worried.

Once they were done eating, they were left sitting there, only nominally guarded and waiting. Bella was somewhat curled up, hiding her body from the people seated at the tables, more than one of whom was looking at her and Alex. He ignored their attention and didn't bother to hide any of himself. Giving them something to look at so that maybe no one would care that Bella was mostly hidden from their view.

They didn't talk, although they exchanged several looks. Alex was too busy straining to hear the conversations between the Wolf and his soldiers. He couldn't hear much.

"She's requested that..."

"... and set the usual guards...."

"... what does she offer for..."

Snippets of conversation that tantalized but didn't give him a clear idea of what was going on. Something was being planned, something involving a woman, but since they were all referring to her as "she" rather than by name, he wasn't sure who the woman in question was. Or what was being planned.

He glanced at Bella, who also had her head tilted as though she was listening. Bella did a lot of listening, he'd noticed. More than he did sometimes. Quiet, unobtrusive, and not nearly as rebellious as himself, he bet that some of the Wolf's people even forgot she was there when she wasn't providing them with entertainment. Somehow he didn't think the same kind of tactic would work for him.

A sudden lull made him look up, directly into the Wolf's green eyes which were now focused on him. Beside him he felt Bella shiver; his own reaction was to tense, his muscles ready to go. Even though he'd pushed himself during this morning workout, and he was tired, adrenaline sent energy surging through him. Besides, he'd gotten to rest for a little bit while they were sitting on the dais.

"Ah, Pet and Toy... don't worry I didn't forget about you. In fact, I have plenty of time for you now." The anticipatory gleam in his eye made Alex clench his fists. Whatever the Wolf had planned, he already knew he wouldn't like it. The Wolf snapped his fingers and Alex turned his head around as he heard the whir of machinery.

People were moving back as the floor opened up and the erotic torture chamber came up through the opening. The platform ground into place, ready and awaiting use with its multitude of apparatuses.

The soldiers moved. Because Alex had his back to the Wolf, he'd missed the hand signal and he had to force himself not to lash out as they pulled him away from Bella. To his surprise, she tried to hit one of them, but the woman just laughed and pinched Bella's nipple, making her shriek. He wasn't sure what had made Bella try to do that; it was almost as if they'd reversed roles... he hadn't protested or even moved when the soldiers pressed down on his shoulders, whereas Bella was fighting for the first time.

"Ah, Pet's in a temper today," the Wolf said, sounding amused. "We'll have to see what we can do to help her... feel better." Those in the room laughed, as the last two words were laden with all sorts of sexual intensity. There was no doubt what the Wolf meant by making her feel better.

The soldiers took Bella to a padded bench which was on a slight incline, bending her over it so that her bottom was up in the air. Although there were armrests, her wrists were cuffed to the base of the bench, limiting her movement even more than the armrests would have. At least there she'd be able to bend and flex her elbows to get some give.

Alex felt his cock twitch at the sight of the plug winking between her cheeks, buried in her asshole, and the splayed lips of her pink pussy as her legs were pulled apart and also cuffed to the bench. Bella squirmed, but she'd already stopped fighting, now it just looked like her movements were involuntary reactions to being restrained in front of so many people. She had to be nervous. He hated that seeing her like this still made him a little hard, which - with the tight cock ring - started a reaction that would inevitably lead to a full fledged hard on, whether he liked it or not.

"Our sweet little anal virgin," the Wolf said from behind Alex, his words rolling out as if he was tasting each of them as they left his tongue. Savoring them. "But not for much longer. Put Toy in place."

Now Alex was brought to his feet, and he immediately dug in his heels, trying to swing his head around to look at the Wolf and see what he meant. But the soldiers were already dragging him towards Bella and he couldn't turn his head around far enough to see the Wolf's expression... what he could see was the woman that Bella had tried to hit pulling the butt plug from Bella's anus. The little hole gaped slightly, Bella's body squirming even more now.

Cheers were ringing around, he recognized the sounds of bets being settled as the soldiers put his own feet outside of Bella's and cuffed his ankles to hers. One of them stood behind him, holding his wrists and keeping him off balance.

"What the fuck," he growled, trying to pull away as one of the men cupped his dick, which was half-hard and unable to go down from looking at Bella's body, and began to stroke it. Alex's stomach was sinking, but he had been too slow... his ankles were already attached to Bella's and he couldn't get away. Under the man's squeezing strokes, spreading lube over his shaft, his dick came to life, blood rushing in, tightening the ring around the base of his cock and balls even more.

Fingers stroked down his back and he arched away, trying to jerk his wrists out of the soldier's grip. The Wolf's hot breath wafted against his ear. "Have you figured it out yet, Toy? You're going to get the chance to save our sweet Pet's ass. All you have to do is not fuck her and no one will."

"Like I'm supposed to trust your word," Alex said through gritted teeth.

The Wolf stroked Alex's face with one finger, and he stood there, refusing to move or jerk away now. It was like a game of chicken, to see who would flinch first. The older man's glittering green eyes looked almost sorrowful. "Have I lied to you yet, Toy?"

"You said you let that other girl go days ago, but she hadn't been returned home when we watched the news."

"I didn't lie. Perhaps you do not believe," the Wolf said with a shrug, as if Alex's belief didn't matter one way or another. "But I did not lie. And I do not lie now. Although, it doesn't not matter whether or not you believe, I think you will try anyway. To protect Pet. Won't you, Toy?" He ran his finger over Alex's lips and Alex had to steel himself against jerking away.

Of course he'd do what he could to protect Bella.

The soldier gripping his cock lowered it and pressed it against her virgin anus, Alex groaned as the man behind him pushed forward. Bella let out a gasping shriek as the tight ring of her anus was forced open to accommodate the head of Alex's cock.

"Stop it!" he shouted, trying to pull back, but they were already taking his wrists and forcing him to bend over her. Arching his back and his hips, Alex tried not to think about how good the tight clasp of her hot back entrance felt around the head of his cock. Only the tip of his dick was lodged inside of her body as the soldiers cuffed his wrists to the arm rests.

The position put an incredible amount of strain on his arms, his hips and his legs as he hovered over her, keeping as far away from her as possible. The position didn't allow him to pull out of her completely, but he could keep from allowing more of his lubricated cock to slide into her tight hole.

For now.

"All you have to do is not fuck her sweet little ass," the Wolf said, as wet fingers began to rim and play with Alex's own asshole. He grit his teeth, shuddering with the effort of staying in the uncomfortable position and also against the surge of pleasure as he was stimulated from both ends. It was just like their first day, when the Wolf had raped both of them simultaneously, except that this time Bella hadn't even been given the fascimile of a choice and this time Alex had a thin chance of protecting her from further violation.

"Please no, please no, please no," he could hear her chanting softly, so softly that it was just a whisper tickling his ear. He groaned as she clenched around him, like she was trying to force him out. Unfortunately it only made him want to thrust in, to fill her completely, because it felt so damn good. The heat of her ass was scalding the head of his cock and the need to bury himself inside of her was killing him.

"Bella stop," he gritted out between his teeth as one of the Wolf's fingers slid into his own ass, breaching the tight hole. Unlike Bella, he hadn't been prepared with a plug and the intrusion burned a bit. "You have to stop clenching."

Another finger slid into his ass, spearing him and Alex groaned when Bella's ass spasmed at the exact same time. His hips jerked involuntarily, pushing himself a little deeper inside of her and she squealed.

"Sorry, sorry," he groaned, pulling his hips back, which had the double effect of forcing the Wolf's fingers further into his own ass.

"Mmm, so eager, Toy, I like that," the Wolf said, chuckling.

"Fuck you."

"That's what I plan to do," taunted the Wolf, his fingers twisting inside of Alex, opening his ass up further. Alex snarled, but he couldn't pull away without pushing deeper into Bella's body. She'd finally relaxed, adjusted enough that she'd stopped squeezing his cock.

The Wolf withdrew his fingers and Alex braced himself over Bella, waiting for the rough thrust that he knew was coming.

Instead, the Wolf pressed his cock against Alex's anus and very, very slowly began to push in. Alex groaned, the combination of the slow penetration and his burning muscles as he tried not to let what was happening to him effect Bella was incredibly difficult to withstand. His legs and arms wanted to give in, his muscles begging for relief, as his ass was opened up.

The thick cock burned as it slid in, going slow and deep. The inward slide was relentless, pushing forward without once drawing back to gain an easier entry and Alex panted and tried to relax the tight ring of muscle while at the same time keeping himself braced. It hurt. It felt good. And his cock twitched inside Bella's ass, wanting more than ever to fully embed itself in her heat.

******

She was a selfish bitch. And she knew it.

Alex's body was hovering over her, protecting her, and she knew it was at a cost to himself. She could feel the tense line of his legs against hers, see the trembling of his wrists on either side of her, feel the way his cock twitched inside of her, and hear his groan. From their words, Bella knew that the Wolf was fucking Alex, raping his ass again.

And Alex was holding himself in position for it, straining to resist doing the same to her. Because he didn't want to hurt her.

She hated herself for hoping he could withstand the Wolf's assault. After all, if he was being raped, hurt, and she wasn't - because of his efforts - that was shameful. Selfish.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers
12