Taken by the Wolf Ch. 18

Story Info
Bella walks into trouble and Trish is punished.
5.5k words
4.69
51.3k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers

Bella wriggled her way out from underneath Alex's arm. He groaned and made a sleepy, protesting noise, but allowed her to go. Since he'd pretty much exhausted himself in the pool, and then inside of her, she wasn't surprised that he was tired. But she was feeling energized. Strangely hopeful.

There were four of the sigils in the room that denoted where a secret passageway was. She doubted that the one next to the main door opened, since that would be pointless. But that still left three walls that could contain passageways. The only question was: was anyone watching?

Since the night they'd had their sexual exploits while she'd been under the influence of the aphrodisiac spread across a screen for the Wolf's soldiers' entertainment, she and Alex had basically been operating under the assumption that someone could be watching at any time. But there had been no indication that anyone had been watching since then. Maybe the cameras had only been activated because they'd wanted to see what Alex would do when she came back to the room horny and begging.

After all, it wasn't like any of their activities with the Wolf had been put up for public consumption. So maybe the cameras weren't always on. Maybe she and Alex were being too paranoid. It seemed like wishful thinking, but maybe there was a way she could test it.

Looking around up at the ceiling, the corners of the room and the angles where the walls met the ceiling, she couldn't see anything that looked like something other than a flat wall. So if there were cameras, they were behind them. Thinking that over, Bella cleaned up the cum that was starting to leak out of her with a corner of the sheet, blushing a little bit to think about what she and Alex had just done. Not that she regretted it. At all. But would he? Later?

They never talked about what they would do when the Wolf let them go. Or if they did somehow manage to escape first. At least, they didn't talk about whatever this was between them. Not that Bella wanted to have that conversation yet. How could they know how they would feel once they were out of captivity? She didn't think her feelings for Alex were going to go away, but she didn't know if he felt the same. And it seemed kind of unfair to push that on him while they were trapped together. Better to say nothing at all for now.

Looking back up at the ceiling, Bella waved her arms above her head.

"Hey! I'm hungry! Can we get some food in here?"

A groan from behind her distracted her and she turned to see Alex blearily looking at her from the center of the bed, the sheets rumpled around him. Sexy, but obviously exhausted.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a groan, the kind of groan any male would make when he wanted to sleep and he was being kept from it. The normalcy of his tone actually made her smile.

"Trying to get some food," she repeated, turning back around and waving her arms again.

If someone actually brought food, she could eat, but mostly she just wanted to know if there would be a response. Alex groaned again and she heard the soft thump as he fell back into place on the bed. Deciding not to disturb his rest anymore, Bella sat down at the table, staring at the door. And waited. And waited. And waited. She started singing in her head to pass the time. Nothing.

She looked back up at the sigil on the wall, not five feet away from her. Standing up, she went over to it and traced her fingers along the S curve, almost absently. Not following the pattern Trish had given her. Just to see if someone would come in and stop her. A loud snore from the bed made her jump a bit, but nothing else happened.

Holding her breath, she pressed as she'd been directed. The right end of the bar, the left end, the bottom curve, the top curve, and then three fingers on where the S intersected.

Nothing.

Bella did it again just to be sure. More nothing. But Trish had said that not all of them led to passageways. Or at least that's what Jordan had told her and it did make sense.

There was another one over the bed, but Bella didn't think that very likely, so she turned to the wall where the television screen had been. Now that one might make more sense. After all, the screen was in the wall, so there might be something behind the wall. Walking over, she dragged her fingers along the wall as she did so, although she was feeling more confident by the minute that she was unobserved. That the Wolf had only taped them because he'd known there'd be something to watch.

Now, today, when everyone was distracted by whatever mission they were doing, and Alex and Bella were just afterthoughts? Why bother?

Reaching the sigil, she ran her fingers along it. Waiting. Still a bit cautious. Just in case. Listening for the door to open and soldiers to come bursting through.

Nothing. Again.

She pressed her fingers against the sigil. The right end of the bar, the left end, the bottom curve, the top curve, and then three fingers on where the S intersected.

And to her left, a hole opened up in the wall. Bella gasped in shock. Even though Trish had told her, some part of her hadn't quite believed. Had thought that maybe it was a trick. But there it was... Stepping to her left, she faced it square on, looking down the long, narrow hall. The light was dim but there was enough for visibility while walking. Bella turned back to look at the bed.

"Alex? Alex?"

No response. He was still out of it. Should she wake up him? But then again, she'd rather only get herself into trouble, just in case she did get caught. And if she woke him up, who knew what his reaction might be. If he'd even be able to think straight. He was exhausted.

The opening slid shut, automatically, while she was still standing there looking at it. If she went into the passageway, she'd be able to get out the same way. That's what Trish had said. And also that Jordan had warned her the passageways were complex and it was easy to get lost. Especially since there were no markers to indicate where you were once you were in them that Trish had noticed.

Bella opened the door again. And stared at it. Tried to gather her courage. Eventually it closed and she still hadn't stepped into it. Okay. This was stupid. If someone was watching, they would have come to stop her by now. Wouldn't they? It couldn't hurt to at least go inside and look around. She could head in one direction only and keep track by counting the sigils she passed. That made the most sense.

This time, when she opened the passageway, she stepped into it. And stood there until the door closed behind her. Letting out a long breath, she looked in the three directions she could go; left, right, or straight ahead. Going straight ahead seemed smartest, that way as long as she didn't make any turns, she could just come straight back.

Walking forward, she couldn't help the tingling inside of her chest, of both anxiety and excitement. The giddy feeling that came from knowing she was doing something dangerous, the exhileration that came from being fairly certain she wasn't going to be caught. She'd only walked about thirty paces when she came to the next sigil, on the right side of the wall. Pressing her ear against it, she could hear voices; loud enough to be audible but not quite loud enough to be distinct. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but at least it was a warning that people were there. Trying that with the next two sigils she came to, she could hear people behind the second one but not the third.

She almost opened up that one, just to see what was there, but caution stayed her hand. What if there were soldiers there who were just being quiet? The idea made her too nervous. Maybe the passageways weren't quite as useful as she thought they were, not without actually knowing where each of them led to.

Up ahead was an intersection, and she picked up the pace a little bit, wanting to know if she might see some kind of marker or directional indicator that Trish had missed. After all, Bella had a lot more time to look around than Trish had - at least that was the impression she got, considering how Jordan dragged the young blonde around at his long-legged pace.

When she got to the intersection she glanced right and then left... and froze.

Fear and shock weakened her knees and her legs gave out beneath her, leaving her kneeling and leaning forward on her hands as shivering tremors shook her body.

Jordan shook his head at her, his arms crossed over his chest. Two soldiers were behind him, she didn't recognize either of them. By his side was Trish, kneeling on the ground, a red ball gag in her mouth and a pleading expression on her face. She stared straight at Bella, looking agonized. For one sharp moment, Bella wondered if Trish had betrayed her... but Jordan's next words cut through that theory.

He rested his hand on top of Trish's head, stroking it back and making the young woman shudder. "What bad girls you two are," he said, his deep voice laced with a kind of satisfaction. He wrapped his fingers around Trish's hair and used it to haul her to her feet. Jerking his head at Bella, he looked over his shoulder at the two soldiers. "Bring her."

Bella couldn't do anything but stare in horror, a small voice in the back of her brain cursing her own misguided confidence that no one had been watching her, as the soldiers approached.

******

Warmth receded as his sheets were yanked back and Alex came slamming back into consciousness with a yell, lashing out and automatically trying to fight as hard hands grasped his wrists. Even though the sleep hadn't cleared from his eyes yet, he managed to land at least one good punch before pain shuddered through his body, fizzing along his nerves and he went crashing back down onto the bed.

At least it was a soft landing.

He groaned, a strangled sound, which was the only noise his vocal cords seemed capable of while the electricity moved through him.

It stopped as suddenly as it had started, leaving him shaking. Dazed, this time he didn't resist as he was dragged from the bed. His feet stumbled on the ground before he found footing, soldiers on either side of him gripping his arms to keep him from falling completely. Their rough grips hurt his sensitive skin, still feeling like it was tingling from the electric shock. Not that he said anything.

"So who put money on him getting one of us?" one of the soldiers asked, making Alex look up, trying to get a handle on what was happening.

One of the other soldier was rubbing his cheek, which was showing a distinct, dark red mark on it, but he grinned. "I did. Worth every penny."

The others groaned, their good natured ribbing flowing around Alex, pricking at his temper. It gave him a rush of adrenaline that helped kick his brain back into gear. He craned his neck around.

"Where's Bella?"

The soldier that he'd hit smirked at him. "She's indisposed. And you're being moved for now."

Before he had a chance to ask any more questions, they'd stopped and one of the soldiers put his hand on a panel next to the door. Alex was shoved into the room, the door whisking shut behind him. It had a couch, a bookshelf that was filled with books, a table and two chairs, and was otherwise completely sterile. There was something different about it though, something that Alex couldn't quite put his finger on. And it wasn't just the bookshelf - although that was a welcome sight.

He looked around the room, trying to figure out what was niggling at the back of his mind, frowning as he examined every inch of the space.

It wasn't until he sat down on the couch when all the hairs on the back of his neck lifted as he stared at the wall in front of him that he figured it out. The walls were completely bare, without a single decoration... not even one sigil.

He surged to his feet, buoyed up by pure adrenaline and fear for Bella. What the hell had she done?

******

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Even though she'd just wanted to see what was inside, even though she hadn't actually been planning on going anywhere, even just exploring had been monumentally stupid. Although at the time she'd felt secure and she'd done everything she could make sure she wasn't being watched. She still wasn't entirely sure if Jordan had already known she was in there or if he'd just happened to be in the tunnels at the same time.

They'd gone through the passageway until he'd opened up a room that she'd never seen before, although she recognized quite a bit of the equipment in it. This was obviously the room below the Wolf's main hall, the one that came up through the floor. That or it was an exact replica, because it had the same bed and wooden structures that they'd seen up on the dais. But down here there were all sorts of things lining the walls, things that Bella didn't even want to look at.

Jordan had Bella's hands cuffed together in front of her before forcing her to kneel a few feet away from him and Trish. The other soldiers lounged in the doorway, watching, although obviously not expecting to be invited any further into the room. Bella doubted they seriously thought she was that much of an escape threat right now, even if it was obvious that Jordan's attention was almost completely focused on Trish.

The pretty blonde was trussed up, her wrist cuffs attached to a hook which had stretched her out. Ankle cuffs kept her legs spread apart, just wide enough for her to balance but making all the soft, sensitive areas between her legs completely vulnerable. Her wide blue eyes were trained on Jordan as he moved around the room; she didn't once glance at Bella. The ball gag didn't allow her to make much noise, but Bella was sure she could hear little whimpers anyway.

Coming back in front of the blonde, Jordan cupped one of Trish's breasts in his big hands. Her head tipped back to look up at him, wide-eyed and shaking, even though Bella could tell that his touch was actually quite gentle. What she was watching seemed almost intimate, and she wanted to look away, but she couldn't. There was something very different about the way Jordan treated Trish and the way the Wolf treated her and Alex, and this was her first chance to really see it up close. And it fascinated.

Trish's long blonde hair hung down her back, slightly tangled and mussed looking, swaying gently as she shook her head while Jordan squeezed and kneaded her breasts. His hands were so big on her small frame that he was able to completely engulf the mounds with his palms. Even though she was obviously scared, Bella could tell that Trish was also becoming aroused. The way her back arched, despite the limited movement allowed by her position, pressed her breasts further into Jordan's hands.

And when he moved away, Trish shuddered and whimpered.

Even though she didn't want to be, Bella was becoming a little bit aroused herself from watching them. It was a strange symphony of reluctance on Trish's part, obsessive desire on Jordan's, and an amalgamation of punishment and gentle tenderness that stirred something within Bella. She'd already learned that she could be sexually excited by things that she didn't think should do so, but she hadn't realized that it would extend to this kind of voyeurism. Pressing her thighs together, Bella shivered as she watched Jordan pinch and tug on Trish's nipples. His head was lowered, it looked like he was whispering in his ear and Bella wished that she could hear what he was saying.

Once Trish's nipples were fully extended, hard and pointy, Jordan straightened and reached into his pocket, pulling out what Bella immediately recognized as nipple clamps. She whimpered in sympathy as Jordan closed it over one of Trish's nipples. Trish's entire body shuddered, but she didn't pull away... she just closed her eyes and held as still as possible, her chest moving as she breathed in deeply, breathing through the pain, and Bella realized that this was definitely not Trish's first time with the clamps. Jordan clamped her other nipple, leaving the chain connecting the two clamps hanging between her breasts, and then he stroked her sides, watching her reaction, his fingers moving up and down the curve of her body, almost as if he was soothing her, even though he was the one who had caused the pain.

There was a strange fluttering in her stomach, and Bella was shocked when she realized that she was experiencing a kind of envy. After all, no one had soothed or helped her when she'd been clamped or punished; she'd had no kind of encouragement at all. Not even Alex had been allowed to comfort her. But Jordan was doing so with Trish.

Once she seemed to have adjusted to the clamps, Jordan walked around behind her to pick up a long, flat leather paddle. He glanced over to where the soldiers were still in the doorway, silently standing at attention and watching. Bella bit her lower lip, even though they weren't watching her. When Jordan walked around behind the trussed up blonde, drawing his arm back and landing the first blow across her ass, Bella realized that Trish had been positioned so that her breasts would thrust out at the soldiers as her body arched in reaction to the blow. As if Jordan was almost deliberately taunting them with what he had and they didn't... or maybe just showing her off. Similar to the way the Wolf seemed to enjoy showing off Alex and Bella.

Was everyone here either an exhibitionist or a voyeur?

THWACK!

A second blow across Trish bottom had the young blonde shrieking into her gag and Bella wincing in sympathy. She had the urge to speak up, to beg Jordan to stop because Trish couldn't, but a craven voice in her head whispered to be silent lest his attention turn to her. Right now she was almost forgotten... but she doubted she would remain that way for long if she tried to interfere.

THWACK! THWACK!

The sound of leather slapping against tender skin made Bella jerk with every blow, just as Trish did. Bella's hands clenched into fists, almost as if she was physically restraining herself from crying out along with the other woman, her body trembling in reaction to what she was watching.

After five hefty smacks against Trish's ass, which had to be bright red by now since Jordan didn't seem like he was holding back at all, he stopped. Holding the paddle at his side, he stepped up closer behind Trish again, winding his hand in her hair, looping it around his fingers under his hand was just at the nape of her neck and then he used it to bend her head back. Bella could hear the soft murmur of his voice as he whispered in Trish's ear although she still couldn't hear what he was saying. The other woman whimpered.

And then Jordan stepped back again.

THWACK!

THWACK!

The distressed sounds Trish was making behind her gag made Bella want to cover her ears, but the space between the cuffs on her wrists was too small for her to be able to cover both. Closing her eyes didn't help at all, it was like the image was burned into her brain; Trish's agonized, muffled sounds, the jingling of the chain between her nipples as her body jerked and bounced, and the slap of the paddle meant that she couldn't escape from what was happening at all.

THWACK!

"Stop! Please..." Bella shouted out the first word, the please came as more of a whimper, trickling off as she opened her eyes to see Jordan's icy gaze sweeping over to her. He raised his eyebrow.

"Feeling guilty, Pet?" he asked, his lips curving upwards. "Would you like to help her?"

Bella's voice felt like it was caught in her throat, behind an invisible barrier. What had she done? But she did want to help Trish, so she nodded her head. Jordan's lips curved upwards.

Stroking his hand down Trish's side, turned his arm to curve his hand over her mound and dip his fingers into her pussy. They came away wet. Lifting his hand, he showed his glistening fingers to Bella, simultaneously showing the other soldiers - who murmured their appreciation - as well. "When she cums, her punishment ends."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers
12