Taken by the Wolf Ch. 21

Story Info
Bella gets a nighttime visitor while Alex is passed out.
1.8k words
4.64
61.8k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

When Alex was brought back to the room, he was unconscious. Bella jumped up from the bed, shoving her fist in her mouth and biting down on it to keep from crying out. There were two soldiers that stopped at the door, while the third - a huge brute of a guy - carried Alex in and put him down on the bed. Watching him warily, Bella kept to the other side of the bed.

The big guy just flashed her an appreciative grin, taking in the sight of her naked curves with a long, lingering glance, and then one of the soldiers in the door coughed and he sighed and turned away. That was one nice thing about being considered the Wolf's property; his soldiers didn't touch her unless they had some kind of permission. Those who were tasked with applying the healing cream to her privates might use that to their advantage, but none of them had done more than touch her.

Unfortunately she couldn't say the same for Alex. Even in his slumber he was frowning, his brow wrinkled. And she could see why. His nipples were still hard and slightly darker than usual, but they weren't nearly as bad as his cock. Hanging limply on the ring around it, it was a dark, angry red color, like it had been chafed, and his balls didn't look much better. Bella didn't want to cause him any more discomfort, so she just curled up next to him, touching as much of him as she could without actually putting any part of her body over him.

Now that he was back, all she could feel was a kind of contented relief. Strange to think that she could feel content under any part of these circumstances, but Alex's presence next to her made her feel that way.

******

A soft touch ran over her body, caressing. Bella knew she was asleep, that she was dreaming, but at least it was a nice dream for once. Hands cupped her breasts, squeezing gently, and wet warmth engulfed her nipple. She moaned, feeling a tongue lave over the swollen bud, the sensitive tip hardening and swelling.

The sheets caressed her legs as they spread open, fell open really, fingers sliding between the plump lips and stroking. Caressing.

"Yes," she said on a sigh, the movement of her own lips and the soft sound of her voice pulling her from the darkness. She opened her eyes into more darkness and realized she hadn't been dreaming.

There was no light in the room, she couldn't see the man suckling at her breast, but somehow she knew it wasn't Alex. Reaching out to the right, she immediately found Alex's slumbering body, completely unconscious and unaware of what was happening on her side of the bed. Automatically she tried to close her legs.

Immediately, the fingers stroking her wet folds stopped, cupping her pussy and digging into the soft lips almost painfully.

"Open, Pet."

The Wolf's harsh, low voice made her shiver in the darkness, but she obeyed. And hated herself that her body remained wet, aroused, as his fingers started stroking again and he lowered his mouth to her other nipple.

Trying not to whimper, she dug her fingers into the mattress on either side of her, refusing to touch the Wolf while he molested her body. Refusing to touch Alex. She was alone in the darkness with one man beside her and one on top of her. Considering what Alex had already been through today, trying to protect her, she didn't want to risk him earning more punishment if he woke up and lashed out.

Besides, it wasn't like the Wolf was hurting her right now. Which, mentally, was actually worse. Her legs were open because he'd told her to open them, his fingers sliding up and down her folds, her nipple in his mouth, and it all felt good. Pleasurable. Arousing. Especially when she couldn't see a blessed thing and everything seemed slightly unreal.

She gasped slightly when he slid one finger into her pussy, probing the wet channel, sliding his finger back and forth and fucking her with it as he sucked her nipple deep. It felt like there was a line of hot, fiery need between her nipple and where his finger was stroking inside of her. Then his mouth moved, traveling down her stomach and she stifled a groan, knowing where his tongue was going next.

"Why are you doing this?" she whispered into the darkness, feeling somehow safer asking such a question when she couldn't see him.

"Because I want to and I can."

The answer was simple. The feelings it engendered inside of her was not. She didn't want him to do this, to touch her, but she couldn't stop him, yet somehow his confidence and control also aroused part of her body. The same part that was attracted to very similar characteristics in Alex, that had been attracted to Ken's self-confidence. Even so, she wanted him to stop.

But her pussy was wet, and when he slid his tongue around the soft folds, around his finger inside of her, she moaned as the pleasure made her insides clench. The finger slid out and went lower, burrowing into the crinkled star of her anus, allowing her to fuck one of her holes with his finger while giving his mouth full access to her pussy. Bella held her legs apart, in the same position, her muscles tensing and trembling as she tried to fight the growing need in her core, tried not to feel the way his tongue rasped over her clit and caressed the soft interior of her cunt.

Her hips lifted, involuntarily, as need swelled inside of her, searching for more contact against her clit. The finger in her ass receded and then the tight hole stretched as he added a second, increasing the sensations that were coursing through her, increasing the pleasure. The slight pain of stretching was a fiery burn that enhanced the full sensation of having her asshole fingered, and her pussy clenched down as his tongue licked and explored, turning the pain into something arousing.

Over and over again, his tongue traced its way up to her clit, teasing the little bud, before sliding back down to the meat of her pussy, feasting on her sensitive folds but not giving her enough stimulation to climax. He teased and tasted her, until her fingers felt they might break because she was gripping the sheets so hard, and her jaw was tightly clenched to keep from begging him to let her come. The burning need for orgasm was becoming overwhelming, she was holding onto her self-control by a fingernail as she yearned to reach down and grab his head, to press his mouth against her swollen clit for more than the second's attention he gave it.

"Please..."

The plea escaped her lips as he did it again, flicking his tongue against her clit and then moving away immediately. She thought she might go mad from the pressure in her belly, the unsatisfied itch that was driving her to the brink of begging.

Apparently all he'd wanted was some sign from her that she was breaking, that he'd cracked her pride in favor of her sexual need. The moment the plea left her lips, he was crawling up her body until his mouth came down hard on hers, the head of his cock rubbing against her wet pussy.

Musk filled her nose and mouth, her own creamy, musky sweetness, shameful and exciting all at the same time. His tongue delved between her lips, forcing the taste on her, as he pushed his hips forward and thrust into her ready pussy, muffling her scream of pleasure with his kiss.

She didn't realize it until a moment later, but her arms were up around his neck, clinging to him, her legs wrapping around the back of his legs as he began to thrust into her. By then it was too late. Her body demanded the contact, needing to push him faster, harder, into her creamy channel. Bella's hips lifted, meeting his thrusts in ancient rhythm.

In the back of her head she knew it was wrong, knew that she should pull her arms away, unwrap her legs from around his body and lay them out so that he was taking a passive participant; but the demands of her body couldn't be pushed aside so easily. Her pussy was weeping arousal, eagerly sucking him in with every wet, sloppy sounding thrust. Bella was on fire, inside and out, as his fucked her with hard, powerful strokes.

The roughness of his initial entry had made her orgasm recede, but now it came screaming back as the pleasure washed over her. She dug her nails into his shoulders, crying out against his lips as the ecstasy bloomed and spread throughout her limbs. The pulsing of her pussy, the rasp of her clit against his body, was a primitive need that her logical brain couldn't overcome.

It didn't matter that he was the Wolf or that he was raping her, had sexually tortured her, her done both to Alex earlier that day; in the darkness he was just a body, a cock moving in and out of her and he was making her cum over and over and over...

She felt his cock swell, the thick shaft pulsing as it forced jet after jet of his cum into her waiting pussy, which spasmed and sucked at his rod like it wanted the liquid offering. Bella clawed at his back, her body arching as the most intense wave of ecstasy yet rolled through her, sizzling along her nerve endings and draining her until her muscles unclenched and she fell, limp beneath him.

The Wolf's body hung over hers, his cock slowly shrinking inside of her, as shame replaced the pleasure she'd just been feeling. Now it was easy to let her legs and arms fall away, although impossible to erase the satisfied buzz in her core.

Dammit.

Her fists clenched.

As if he could read her thoughts, the Wolf chuckled with amusement. "Deep down, you're a fighter, aren't you, Pet? A lovely little Pet, but also a strong one."

Refusing to answer, Bella turned her head away in the darkness, even though he couldn't see her.

Shifting off of her, he settled onto the bed beside her and dragged her body into his, curling around her. It wasn't cuddling, more like dominating, forcing his presence on her when he knew she didn't want it. Bella did what she always did - perversely the opposite of what he'd just accused her off - she gave in. Didn't fight at all. Didn't react. It felt good not to react, when he'd used her own body's reactions against her just a few minutes ago.

"Jordan thinks it's going to be Toy, but my money's on you, Pet," he whispered in her ear. Bella shivered, not understanding what he was talking about. His hand stroked her stomach, caressing her curves in that same gentle way that had aroused her in her sleep.

Closing her eyes, Bella ignored the soft caresses, willing herself to sleep. Hoping that he would be gone when she woke up again.

To her relief, he was.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers