Tales from Helena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had done well to last as long as he had. The whole day had now exceeded his expectations and now he got to finish off in the sweet smelling, tight snatch of the best whore he had ever met. He now plowed into Helena with abandon and felt his cock tingle and swell with the tell tale signs of an impending explosive climax. He grabbed Helena by her waist, lifting her hips off the bed and drove deeper into her, shuddering in orgasm, filling the condom to capacity and hating that he wasn't filling her with his seed.

Phil saw Steve finally pulling out of Helena's swollen cunt and immediately moved to pump his own cock a few times before slipping on his condom. As he moved toward Helena their eyes locked and her body visibly tensed, however, before she could indicate any further form of protest he said aloud, "Hand jobs don't count, remember?" He grinned in satisfaction as he saw her body relax in resignation.

Dave and Phil worked Helena's body between them for at least another fifteen minutes before each, in turn came again. Helena, despite the attention was not so lucky. After Phil had begun fucking her something inside her switched off and she could no longer quite gain the pleasure she had, albeit reluctantly, enjoyed up until then.

************

Rachel concluded the story by telling Staci that, although the guys asked her to stay longer, they had reluctantly allowed her to go as soon as she had freshened up. She conceded that, other than a sore pussy for a couple of days, she had escaped physically unscathed, but had been terrified.

Rachel also told Staci that Dave's details were still on file and showed her a database of punters to steer clear of. She, and her predecessors, had decided that there was no point in repeating mistakes of the past and that Staci should always cross reference that database against any new clients before agreeing to see them.

Rachel took some solace from the pensive look on Staci's face as she digested this last piece of information.

"Cup of Tea?" asked Rachel as she moved away from the computer.

12