Tallulah Rocks Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling my body tense, I close my eyes, bracing myself ready as he pushes himself hard and fast, deep into my channel. The sudden force from him entering breaks my hymen, making me scream out and he kisses me hard, taking my pain as my insides throb against his length. He continues to pound into me as my screams echo beyond his kiss.

He is taking me so hard that the sensations fill me to my very core. Feeling his end pressing against my inner walls as I gasp for air. My body going wild from the sensation of his tremendous force. The sensation of being filled, being claimed by him was overwhelming and exhilarating.

He kisses me roughly, his teeth grazing my lips as he continues to pound hard and fast into me, each lunge our bodies slap together in a timed thrust. I feel my muscles tense and relax, my body learning the rhythm of his movements. I reach up, wrapping my arms around his neck as I hold on for dear life as we lose ourselves in the passion of our moment.

Outside, the city continues to hum, oblivious to the fierce, primal love-making taking place in this small apartment. But for us, it might as well be the only thing that exists. We are the centre of the universe, and our need for each other is all that matters.

As he picks up speed I feel my orgasm building, threatening to consume me. I tighten my grip on him, urging him faster, harder, deeper. He slows, his movements gentle and deliberate as he pulls back, just enough to look into my eyes, his breath hot against my skin.

"Do you want me to come in you?" he asks.

His voice was husky and low. I nod, my eyes never leaving his.

"Tell me," he whispers. "Tell me what you want."

I arch my hips up again, guiding him back inside me.

"I want you to come in me," I whisper. "I want to feel you."

And with those words, he loses control, his hips buck wildly as he cries out, his release spilling deep inside me. I moan around his tongue, kissing him hard as he continues to thrust, milking him until the last tremors of his orgasm fade away.

He collapses on top of me, his weight pressing me into the sofa, but I don't mind. I'm too consumed by the aftershocks, by the knowledge that I just shared something so intimate with him. His hair is sweaty and mussed, his skin flushed from exertion, and I can't help but trace my fingers along his jawline, feeling the roughness of his five-o'clock shadow.

He looks down at me with an expression of such raw desire that it takes my breath away.

"That was incredible," he whispers, still catching his breath. "Did I hurt you?."

I shake my head. His hand moves down to cup my breast, teasing my nipple through the fabric of my jumper.

"I want more of you. I want all of you," he says.

He rolls off me, propping himself up on one elbow, and I can't help but feel a pang of loss as his weight disappears. But then he looks at me expectantly, his eyes dark with lust. I smile up at him, feeling a shiver of anticipation run down my spine.

"What do you want me to do?" he asks.

His voice was rough with desire.

"Tell me what feels good."

I reach up, tracing a finger along his chin before trailing it down and over his Adam's apple to his chest. I watch as my touch sends shivers through him, making his muscles tense and relax.

"I want you to touch me," I whisper.

I guide his hand between my legs. "But I want you to take your time. Make it last."

His fingers are gentle as they explore me, teasing and circling my sensitive bundle of nerves. He leans down, kissing and sucking along my collarbone and I arch my back into his touch. His other hand finds its way up my side, cupping my breasts through my jumper and squeezing them gently.

The sensation of his skin against mine, the weight of his body and the feel of his lips and fingers all combine to create a cacophony of pleasure that makes it impossible for me to think straight. He continues to tease me. I wonder if I'll be able to handle much more. His touch is so intimate, so skilled, that I feel like I am melting into the sofa beneath us.

I want him to take control, to drive into me and claim me once more. But I also want this gentle exploration to go on forever. I'm torn between the need for release and the desire to savour every second of this exquisite foreplay. He senses my growing need and picks up the pace, his fingers moving in a steady rhythm as he presses against me. His mouth finds its way back to mine and I feel the sharp sting of his teeth as he bites down gently on my lower lip. I moan into the kiss, arching my back further.

I can feel the tension building inside me, the impending release coiling tight in my core. Just as I think I can't take anymore, he pushes a finger inside me, filling me with a single smooth stroke making me cry out, my body tensing around him as the sensation overwhelms me. He continues to thrust his finger in and out, matching his movements with his lips and hands until I'm lost in the sensation, my body trembling with the force of my orgasm. He pulls his finger free and rolls onto his back, panting heavily. I watch him, admiring the play of muscles across his chest and stomach, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me.

The sun is peeking through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. It's only then that I realise how late it is. The early morning light tells me it must be close to dawn. He looks over at me, his eyes still clouded with desire and he smiles.

"Wow," he says, reaching out to run a finger down my cheek.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might even be ready to go home now." I laugh softly,

Feeling a small thrill at the thought of him riding me home.

"I can sort that." he smiles at me.

"Well, in that case, you should probably give me your number. You know, in case I ever want to do this again." I say cheekily.

He laughs, pulling out his phone.

"Of course. It's been a pleasure," he says.

He hands me his phone and I type my number in, letting it call my phone to give me his number too. Handing it back to him, he sits up and stretches languidly before pulling his jeans back on. I push my jumper down and pull on my jeans and boots. As we make our way towards the door, I can't help but feel a sense of sadness at the thought of leaving. But, there's a thrill of anticipation as well for the next time. Outside, the cool night air hits me hard again and I shiver slightly. Angel takes notice, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Are you cold?" he asks

His voice was low from the memory of our passion. I shake my head leaning into his touch.

"No, I'm just... suddenly aware that I'm out here, and you're not inside me anymore," I say shivering.

He laughs, the sound echoing in the quiet street.

"Well, I can't very well ride you home if I'm inside you," he teases,

Pressing a lingering kiss to my temple. I close my eyes, relishing the feel of his lips against my skin.

"And besides," he continues, "I'm sure you'll find someone else to keep you warm."

I open my eyes and look up at him.

"There's only one person who could ever keep me warm the way you did tonight," I tell him honestly.

His expression softens and he cups my face in his hands.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he says.

Holding my face, his thumbs brushed across my cheekbones.

"I had a wonderful time with you," he adds.

I nod, knowing that I'll never forget the way he felt inside me and the way he made me feel. Tonight was special, so special and Angel had no idea.

"I'll keep your number handy," I say.

Trying to sound casual as if I didn't long for him to just take me over and over. Pondering with the thought of telling him I was a virgin, I stopped myself. He leans down and presses a soft kiss to my lips before pushing my helmet down. He then turns and starts the bike. I jump on and he quickly takes to the road with such ease and control that I could easily let go and know I would still be safe, but I didn't. I enjoy holding onto Angel, feeling his firm muscles under my hands. The feel of his body under me as I wrap myself around him, he felt so warm and right.

The icy chill of the wind whips through my hair and my heart beats in time with the throbbing of the engine beneath us. His strong hands grip the handlebars as he steers us through the night, the city lights painting the road in a kaleidoscope of colours. My body pressed against his back, our hips moved in rhythm with the bike's, it felt so right, so perfect. I hold on to him tighter, refusing to let go, refusing to let this moment end. In just one night, the way he made me feel, the connection we shared...it's something so special, yet he was still blissfully unaware.

Arriving at my apartment, I long to invite him in and let him indulge me further. As I got off his bike, I turned and he was off. I watched him ride away, the pink and orange glow of the sky reflecting off the chrome of his motorcycle. Angel, with his tattooed arms, his broad shoulders and that mischievous smile that makes my heart skip a beat, was gone. I couldn't help but feel a longing as he disappeared around the corner, wondering when I would see him again.

My body still humming from our encounter, every muscle sore in the most wonderful way possible. I climb into bed, pulling the covers up to my chin and sigh contentedly. Even though I was exhausted, I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep yet. My mind kept wandering back to him and the way he felt inside me. I longed to feel that again, to feel him.

I lay there relishing as my mind let me recap our evening, enjoying the moments again as my body enjoyed the rush of the memories we'd created. I wonder if he had felt it as he penetrated me, taking my virginity in one fast and powerful thrust of his enormous length.

The memory in my mind coupled with the tight aching deep inside me, was also a reminder of where his giant member had been pumping only half an hour before. I relish the feeling of my aching body, one of satisfaction and contentment as I drift off to sleep, my mind filled with Angel and how he has made me a woman using his almighty hard pole.

My name is Tallulah. I am no longer a virgin. I am a powerful woman who is now the Queen of Angel's Pole.

End. 💋