Tartan Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina had a dinner date with Gill and wondered what erotic conversations would take place. Rory had told her he thought she would have a great stay at the Lodge and he was certainly proving to be correct but he could never have imagined her time here so far. She wished he and James had been here to watch Emilio massage and fist her and to see her masturbating the young masseuse but knowing Rory and James, they would likely have helped her on top of Emilio and helped his cock into her pussy. She should have let Emilio fuck her she thought again. Gill most certainly would have done so but it was too late now. She swore she would not let another such opportunity pass her by.

For the remainder of the afternoon Tina tried some of the therapies available but none were as satisfying as her massage and fist inside her and she couldn't let go of the thought that she should have let Emilio fuck her. When she arrived back in her room her thoughts turned to dinner with Gill and what to wear. She had brought along a couple of smart and sexy outfits and since she was certain Gill would be dressed erotically she decided on a short, black shirt, ivory blouse with a shelf bra beneath that would display lots of cleavage and a black garter belt, stockings and heels. She didn't know why but she had the feeling Gill wouldn't be wearing panties so she didn't wear any either. The thought of being with Gill Ellis, 'Lady Sonia', made her horny. She had only experienced a small handful of men sexually but Lady Sonia had enjoyed many more including black men, young men, women, fucking machines and who knows what else. Yes, it all made her horny and she couldn't wait to be with Gill again and feel the delicious tingling in her pussy.

She entered the dining room and took a table by a window. Walking across the room she had felt so sexy with her pussy naked beneath her short skirt, she felt free, sexually liberated and it felt good. The gaze of a man had not gone unnoticed as she crossed the room and sat down. He was alone, mid-thirties and not unattractive. She was about 10 minutes early and ordered a glass of wine while waiting for Gill to arrive. The clouds shifted and the low-slung sun began to stream through the windows. Tina put on her sunglasses which allowed her to keep tabs on the ogling gentleman about 20 feet away without him knowing where she was looking. She realized that a small shift in the angle of her chair would cause the rays of the sun to shine directly up her skirt. She purposely let her bag fall to the floor and adjusted her chair to retrieve it, making sure her skirt rode higher on her thigh and the sun was in the right place then settled down with her legs as far apart as the tight skirt would allow. She pretended to look around casually but her eyes were focused on him. He could definitely see up her skirt to her naked pussy and she was becoming wet knowing that she was lewdly displaying herself to him. He tried to avert his eyes but couldn't, they kept drifting back to gaze at the erotic show. He shifted in his seat and one hand kept disappearing under the table and Tina knew he was rubbing his erection. She imagined that he rose from his seat, came and stood in front of her, unzipped his pants and exposed his hard, throbbing cock with its big, bulbous head full of blood and oozing pre-cum then masturbated until he ejaculated in great sprays of thick, white semen all over her skirt and stockinged thighs. Then she thought, why not have him come over, pull her from the chair, bend her over the table and fuck her from behind and fire cum all over her ass in front of the other diners. He would then calmly put his dick back into his pants and return to his table leaving her splayed over her table with a naked ass and pussy and cum splattered over them. Either would be horny, she surmised, better if other diners took advantage of her vulnerable position and lined up and fucked her also. It was then that Gill sat down and broke Tina's musing and blocked the gentleman's view of her highly-aroused pussy.

Gill was dressed similarly to Tina in blouse, skirt, stockings and heels. "Great minds!" she commented, pointing to their outfits.

"I love wearing a short shirt with stockings and heels, it's so sexy!" Gill replied then briefly lifted her breasts, "and showing plenty of cleavage!"

"I agree and you have such lovely breasts, I love to see you play with them in your videos."

"Your breasts are just as lovely, perhaps we could enjoy one another's sometime?"

Tina didn't answer immediately then went with her gut, "That would be nice. I'll let you into a little secret, I'm not wearing panties and it makes me feel so sexy."

"Neither am I," whispered Gill with a snicker, "I never wear panties with a short skirt, I like to feel the breeze." Both ladies laughed then Tina told Gill about flashing her pussy. "Oh, you naughty girl, I'm going to have to do something about you.

"This man you are meeting tomorrow for your video, you say you've never met him?"

"Correct. He'll arrive tomorrow, we'll shake hands and we'll fuck. Next week when we shoot the video it won't be as straightforward but at least we'll know one another. There'll be lights, the crew, stops and starts. I'll still enjoy it but a half hour video may take six hours. To be honest, it will be more erotic tomorrow, it's really exciting to meet someone for the first time and a few minutes later you are fucking, you should try it sometime."

"Perhaps I will someday. How does he stay hard and you stay wet for six hours?"

"We have people for that, during breaks in the filming a couple of my assistants will keep me wet and the guy hard if necessary then when we are fired up we resume filming."

"Wow, these assistants, is that all they do?"

"No, they do various tasks but licking pussy and sucking cock is a major part of their duties."

Tina wriggled in her seat, she was super horny as she listened to Gill tell of her experiences. Later, in the bar they sat with two other female guests and talked and laughed about many things and Tina thought they have no idea they were chatting with a porn star and maybe a porn-star wannabe.

Riding in the elevator Gill turned to Tina, "Are you as wet and horny as I am?"

"I've been sopping wet and super horny since flashing my pussy to that guy in the dining room."

The elevator stopped at level 3 and Gill said, "Come with me, I have a couple of things to show you." Her room was a spacious suite with a separate bedroom. "Sit there," she said, pointing to a sofa set against the wall. Another sofa was situated on the opposite wall and Gill went to it, lifted her skirt and lay back into it. "It was so horny in the sauna this morning, let's do it again together," she suggested and spread her pussy lips open.

Tina looked at Gill's spread pussy . . . no, it's Lady Sonia's cunt she thought and had an urge to bury her face in it. A cunt she had seen urinate and fingered, a cunt she had seen licked by men and women and fucked by dildos, machines and many cocks, white and black. There it was just a few feet away and tomorrow another cock would be in there, it made her so aroused. She hiked her skirt and with a big smile, spread her pussy also. "This is so horny!" she panted.

The two ladies fingered their vaginas and played with their clits as they watched one another. The cries and moans of their arousal and fingers thrusting into wet holes reverberated around the room as they became ever more excited with watching the other masturbate. "Oh, Tina, you are so sexy, you should be in my videos with me, other women and lots of hard-cocked studs," Gill cried.

"I want to do the things you have done, especially being fucked by black men. If only I had the nerve. My husband and James would love it, they've wanted to see me being fucked by a big black cock for a long time and gangbanged by several. It must be exciting to know that thousands of men are looking at your body and what you are doing with it and masturbating. I've seen the tributes men post and the huge amounts of cum they splash over your photos. Gallons of cum must have been spilled by men thinking of fucking you not to mention the gallons that shot down your throat, over your tits and into your pussy. Ooohhh, ooohhhh, it makes me so horny, I'm cumming!" Tina screamed and convulsed on the sofa.

Gill enjoyed her climax then slipped off the sofa and before Tina knew it Gill's tongue was lapping her pussy and clit and she gave no resistance. She looked down and watched Gill's adept tongue-licking arouse her to new heights. She sighed loudly and ran her hands through Gill's hair. She thought who better to know how to eat a pussy than a woman with Lady Sonia's experience. She had fantasized about some of the men she had seen fuck Lady Sonia but never this, it was something very special and erotic and she loved it. So it was that they ended up in a sixty-nine on the sofa. Tiny spread Gill's ass cheeks and gazed at the wet pussy and asshole in front of her face and her tongue went to work on both delicious holes as hers were being given the same treatment. She was a natural cunnilinguist and Gill had a strong orgasm followed closely by another for herself. She loved the taste of Gill's pussy and the feeling of her tongue on Gill's clit while spreading her ass cheeks wide. It was all was super erotic.

"I know what you need, stay there," Gill said and went into the bedroom. Tina's eyes were closed as she gently stroked her clit in the aftermath of her orgasm. She wanted to be fucked and wished Emilio was with her right now, there's was no doubt in her mind that she would allow him to fuck her any way he wanted. She heard Gill come back into the room and opened her eyes and saw a sight she hadn't expected, Gill wearing a big strap-on cock. It was about 10" long, thick, heavily-veined and rubbery and Tina knew where it was destined.

She stared at it and moaned, "Oh Gill, you're going to fuck me. You do know what I want and need!" It was a first for Tina but not for Gill and she fucked her friend with a skill that resulted in multiple orgasms. Tina's eager cunt was drilled, stretched and reamed as Gill expertly pumped the huge strap-on cock from above, below and behind. Gill withdrew the big rubber cock and looked down at Tina's ravaged cunt. Her eyes were closed, she was whimpering and her pussy gaped wide open. Gill liked to see her female sex partners like this when she had fucked them and it reinforced her belief that Tina would be great in porn videos but she wasn't finished with Tina's used cunt just yet. She held out her hand, "Come with me, there's something else."

Tina took Gill's hand and was led, a bit unsteadily, into the bedroom. The strap-on was removed but not before Gill said she wanted to be fucked with it later. Tina barely registered Gill's words, she was lost in a world of pure erotic lust and she just wanted it to continue, she would do anything that Gill . . . Lady Sonia asked of her. It was the fucking machine beside the bed that came into focus. "You said you had never tried one, tonight is your lucky night, let me show you," Gill said and positioned the machine and turned it on. Tina watched in stupefied silence as the cock on the end of the machine drilled Gill's pussy mercilessly in different positions that to Tina, all looked wonderfully erotic.

Afterwards, Gill instructed Tina to get onto her hands and knees and the machine pounded her pussy from behind to a chorus of cries, screams and noisy orgasms. For a brief couple of minutes Tina's pussy was given a rest but only enough time for Gill to change the business end of the machine with an attachment having two cocks. She lubed both phalluses and Tina's anus then put the machine to work. Tina went absolutely wild as her holes were jack-hammered relentlessly. If that wasn't enough stimulation for Tina, Gill lay on the bed and presented her pussy for the double-fucked slut to eat. When it was over she slumped on the bed, moaning, laughing and muttering and it was some time before she could wear the strap-on and give Lady Sonia a damn good fucking to match the one she had received.

It was just past 2:00AM when Tina lay down on her own bed. She felt completely satisfied and her pussy had never been used so much or had she had so many erotic experiences and orgasms in one day. As she pondered the events of the day she couldn't resist toying with her clit. Boy, would she ever like a hard cock pounding into her now, despite the use it had already had since her arrival at the Tartan. When she got off the machine she had worn the strap-on and fucked Gill from behind and enjoyed it immensely. The power she had felt looking at Gill's ass and spanking it as she pumped the huge rubber cock into a pussy such as Lady Sonia's was sexually exhilarating and she had fucked the porn star with a particular venom that was enjoyed by both ladies. She couldn't think of a hornier or more erotic, sexually-charged day in her life.

TARTAN LODGE - DAY TWO

Tina woke early despite her late night and felt well-rested. She was meeting Gill for lunch at noon then they would await the arrival of Gill's movie partner for the rehearsal of the video that would be shot down in Essex the following week. She was very excited about that and was anxious to see Gill fucked in person.

She enjoyed a eucalyptus sauna followed by a naked swim, she never thought twice about putting on her bathing suit. Gill was having a liberating effect on her. The water felt good on her pussy and she realized she was horny again/still, she didn't know anymore. Gill's life seemed so erotic to her and although she never would, she thought she could enjoy that life and be good at it. Her sexual forays with Gill had been tremendously arousing and she found herself wanting more. The question in her mind was, "How far would she go?"

For the remainder of the morning she tried various treatments and therapies but was always monitoring the time as it crept slowly and inexorably towards noon. She showered and pondered what to wear for the afternoon. She knew that at some point she would be watching Gill with her movie partner and realized there might be an opportunity for her to pleasure herself and more perhaps. With this in mind she wore a scarlet, silk blouse, short, black skirt, thigh-high stockings and a tiny, scarlet thong.

Gill smiled as Tina approached the table, "You're looking very sexy," she commented.

"Thanks, I could say the same about you." Tina replied as she looked around the dining room, "It's getting a little busier, just like you said."

"Yes, today is Thursday and it will get busier as the day goes by but by Friday evening it will be full of guests here for the weekend. I'm leaving for Essex early on Friday morning to prep for the video over the weekend so I'll miss the crowds. When are you leaving, Tina?"

"Noon, tomorrow, so I'll miss the crowds also."

They perused the menu and gave their orders to the waitress. "Tell me, I'm very curious," Tina asked, "how do you decide on your videos?"

"As I mentioned before, I approve everything, concept, partners, locations etc. I get lots of mail from men but also women who suggest scenarios. I had many requests to have black men as partners but it was my idea for the mature trophy wife, rich and a bit of a snob whose husband can't keep up with her insatiable desire for sex. Men love the fantasy of a nymphomaniac wife and there are many young men who crave sex with older, mature women. I decided that this trophy wife would put up a token resistance but really wants a bit of rough and gets it. I love the role play and it's the most popular of our scenarios and surprisingly with many women, particularly mature women, they have written to tell me that they have very erotic fantasies of being taken roughly by a younger man." Gill picked up her cell, "Here is a clip from one of those videos," she said, handing Tina the phone.

She watched the video with growing arousal. "It makes me so horny watching you like this," she said, blushing.

"I think you'd like to be roughly fucked by a nice big hard black cock, you should try it sometime, I highly recommend it. We have something new on the horizon and again it's because of many fan requests. I play the mature wife introducing naive young men to the pleasures of sex. We've done a couple already and believe me you can't beat the enthusiasm of an 18 year old fucking his dream older woman, not to mention how much cum they have."

"Believe me, I've thought and fantasized about black men and teaching inexperienced young men, maybe one day I'll do it. My husband and James would love to see that."

"Tell me about James."

"Oh, about 2 years into my marriage I realized I needed a lot more sex than one man could provide. We discussed it and Rory agreed to find me a man to join us in the bedroom. James has been that man for the past 8 years and he keeps me very happy in the bedroom. I've had a few men over the years and Rory loves to watch me being fucked before he joins in and I'm happiest when 2 men are arousing me, I'm such a slut in the bedroom."

"Well, you're already halfway to being a porn star, being a slut in the bedroom and other locations is a good trait to have, we could make some very horny videos together."

Tina laughed to hide just how tempting an offer that sounded but before she could muster an answer the waiter arrived with lunch. The ladies chatted about various topics but mainly sex and Tina learned a lot more about the porn business. It did excite her to imagine she was the star of a porn video and that perhaps thousands of men were watching her being fucked and masturbating or couples were getting it on while watching her.

"I think you're going to like this, my co-star is a black guy named Mandingo. He's scheduled to arrive at 2:30 so we'll meet him in the lobby and go straight up to my room. My staff sent me some pictures of him, look at what I'll be getting." Gill passed her cell to Tina and she looked at the photos.

"Wow, that is a big cock!" she exclaimed, "I bet you're excited."

"I'm always excited when I'm about to get fucked by a new man for the first time but this guy's cock should be particularly satisfying, it's huge!"

"My husband and James would love to see me with a guy like that, especially dressed erotically in the stockings, garter belt, heels and maybe a very short mini skirt."

"All men love that sort of thing; they like us to be perfect ladies in public and utter filthy sluts in the bedroom. I just give them what they want in my videos."

"Ain't that the truth," Tina replied with a laugh, then whispered, "but I must admit I do like playing the slut in the bedroom." Gill laughed and suggested they go up to her room and get freshened up.

Mandingo arrived at precisely 2:30 and was greeted by Gill who introduced him to Tina. He was tall, well-built and smartly-dressed and carried himself in a very business-like manner. In the elevator he indicated that he was a fan of Lady Sonia and had wanted to work with her for some time. Gill responded that she was familiar with his work and was pleased they were to film together.

"Okay, let's get started," Gill said happily. "Did you read through the basic scenario, Mandingo?"

"Yes, it's straightforward, I know what you want," he answered.

"I want your big black cock in my pussy," Gill remarked with a gleam in her eye.

"And that you will definitely have, I've wanted this for a long time."

Gill smiled and went to him and they embraced. She rubbed his crotch as they kissed, "Oohh, you're already getting hard, let's go. Tina, you sit there as you are the audience. We'll be doing it on the sofa so you should have a perfect view.

They went into the bedroom to change. Gill, now in her Lady Sonia persona came back into the room, sexily dressed and looking very excited and began speaking to Tina as if she were the camera . . .