Tarton Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff's takes his pint and goes off to the fruit machine.

"So who is that then?" I ask Matt, as he stands at the bar.

"Lucy, well you and I aren't going anywhere, we said no strings."

I pour his pint and a gin for the girl checking her face in a small mirror, as she sits at the table by the window.

"Oh I got your message from Cliff's boy the other day. You could have text me."

"What message?"

"About you having a bad back and you wouldn't be seeing me."

I take his money and stare at the till, wondering about Jason telling him that. A crash of glass hits the floor, and then laughing fills the pub. I look round and one of the locals is picking him self up.

"He tripped over the step," Sam says with a chuckle.

I look shocked at Sam, the man who hardily ever speaks, "I didn't know you were Welsh."

I pour the guy another pint and tell him it is on the house.

It isn't until I'm walking up the road with Cliff that I remember what Matt said about Jason. Why would he tell Matt I had a bad back? Okay I mentioned it, and perhaps Jason thought I meant my back was hurting me. No I don't believe that either and I can't quite believe he would tell Matt not to come round. Anyway at least it appears Olive hasn't said anything to Cliff.

"I said Chinese or Indian?"

"Oh Chinese would be nice."

"God you're miles away.....are you worried about me trying it on?"

"Are you worried I'll say no?"

We stop outside the Chinese, and I see Matt with that girl leaning on him at the counter.

"Cliff come on, forget about eating."

I'm on my back with my legs spread as Cliff's tongue flicks over my clit. He comes up for air and smiles at me.

"Well you changed your mind, you said forget about eating, and I've just spent 10 minutes down there, eating your pussy."

I smile and he slips into me.

"Did Darren do that, you after you had been with a guy?"

"Rarely, I don't think he liked it that much, besides I used to tease him about it, I'd say something like the guy had given it to me, not you."

"Do you miss all that?"

I think for a moment, "In a way. I saw Darren the other day in town. He asked if I was seeing anyone."

"You didn't tell him about me then?" Cliff asks with a chuckle.

"I told him you and Susan had split up. He asked if you had tried it on with me."

"Oh, and what did you say?"

"I didn't confirm or deny it, which in some ways is worse. Although I did ask him if he thought I had."

"What did he say to that?" he asks in a panting voice.

"Why Cliff, I think it turns you on. Do you like the thought of fucking me in front of him?"

"Sort of.....yeah, but you're not married anymore."

"I know, but he will always be my cuckold.....just think Cliff, he could be sat in the chair watching you bang his ex wife."

"Fuck you don't half conjure up fantastic images."

"Maybe he would go down on me after that. We'd lay naked on the bed, I'd be kissing your chest and stroking your cock, and my little cuckold would be eating me out. He'd probably be wearing my tights. You'd call him something weird, funny."

"Yeah, like princess.......shit.....I'm fucking close!"

"I'd turn round and start sucking you while he kissed my ass. You could look down on him and gloat, as I called him a pathetic wanker."

Coming together is something which doesn't happen very often, not at exactly the same time, but we did. I could see this far away look in Cliff's eyes, and I just couldn't stop myself from shuddering and coming on his cock.

I get up and start dressing. I go to the window as Cliff comes back from the loo.

"What are doing?"

"Oh, I just wondered how my garden looked from your side of the fence."

He comes up behind me and brings his hands up under my breasts. I feel him kiss my neck, as I look down from his bedroom window. So this is where father, and then son, watches me from. I turn and see the photo of Susan and Cliff has been turned over. I go and put it back up.

"Does it bother you that much?"

"To be honest yes, I was worried in case I saw her photo, and I couldn't go through with it, is that sad?"

I kiss him on the cheek, knowing he turned the photo down to stop me running off. Not that I would have, but it wasn't for the reason he offered.

I'm out of his gate in the dead of night, and there she stands with that fucking dog. She's like a bloody bad penny.

"Come Max darling, it is just the local whore, flitting back home hoping no one will see."

Wendi's Story

"Nothing, for an hour we've been wading through this cabinet and nothing about my mum."

"Well isn't that a good thing, there's some pretty heavy stuff here."

I pick up the photo of Sylvia. She's on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind, with a couple of men jerking off on her face.

"She looks just like June is now, don't you think?"

Toby looks at the photo. I'm watching his eyes.

"Maybe, I haven't really noticed. Come on we had better put all this back."

I take a last look at another photo of Sylvia with her face covered in spunk, while Toby's dad is fucking her from behind.

"He's got it in her ass you know. You can tell by the angle. Toby do you really fancy her?"

He looks at the photo and I see the bulge in his jeans, as he stands up.

"She's okay if she wasn't such a slag."

"Perhaps she knows what my mum did for your dad. We could go and ask her?"

He chuckles and tidies up the box of photos.

"She isn't going to just tell you, even if she does know."

"What if I take these photos, and tell her we'll give them to her family if she doesn't?"

"Nope, you won't get the truth; she'll tell you all sorts of lies to get the photos."

I pull his zip down and he backs away. I crawl after him and he lets me take his cock out. I run my tongue round the tip, and he shudders.

"Okay what about we tell her we want some fun. We could make her get naked and serve us drinks. I'd get you hard and you could fuck her while I hold her down. Then I'd fuck her with a strap on."

I flick my tongue in the pre cum which oozes out the tip of Toby's cock.

"Then when you were hard again, I would pull out and you could fuck her again. You can pull the fuck out of her long black hair, and then I would make her suck my strap on."

I finish him off with my hand and mouth, wondering if Toby is thinking of Sylvia or June! My fingers dig deep in my pussy.

"Fuck Wend, I've never seen you so turned on. Hey, we could put naked photos of Sylvia all round the street, with her number offering a free fuck, what do you think?"

"Na, but we could just strip the bitch naked, and tie her up to a lamppost."

I groan and feel my body shudder. I shove my tongue in Toby's mouth, and come for the first time in a week.

I start packing up the photos with the taste of Toby's cum in my mouth, and a wet patch in my panties, as he goes to the loo. I pull out the box of tapes which are in the back that Toby said he didn't have a machine for. I pull them out of the box, and look at the names, which are all girls' names. I get to the fourth video and shudder. There it is my mum's name, her real name, Beatrice, and not her second name which she uses all the time. I stuff it into my bag, as the loo flushes down the hall.

Toby comes back in and I give him a smile. I doubt he knows my mum's real name, but if he does, in a way I'm glad he tried to keep it from me.

"We could think about what you said about Sylvia," he says shuffling awkwardly, "I've never fucked a woman. I've had girls but not a woman."

"We could do it you know, and I bet she'd love it deep down, and to keep these safe," I say pulling the photos of Sylvia from my bag, and then I stuff them back in.

"Wendi, it is a pretty stupid idea, even for us."

We laugh together.

I move forward and reach up and touch his check, and I start thinking again.

"You pushed the teacher's face against Simon's cock, remember?"

He smiles.

"I could do that to Sylvia, for you."

"I don't know, besides my dad has been there."

"Okay, hey I know we could have fantasies about doing it. Just pretend we are going to."

"Just pretend?" he asks wanting confirmation.

"Yeah, we could play with each other, while we tell each other what we could do to her. We could explore it in detail the next time your dad is away, you know just for a laugh."

"I'd like that.........only pretending though, I wouldn't want to do it for real, yet, I, I mean if ever."

"Put the key back."

He takes the key out of the cabinet we've been searching through, and opens the glass cover to the book case.

"You know, I would never have found the key to the wooden cabinet if dad had put it another book."

I watch him open the book, and slide the key in a small envelope stuck inside the back cover.

"How old is that book?"

"I don't know from the last century I think. Apparently it was all the rage when it was published."

"Your dad has a pretty warped sense of humour, hiding the key to all those dirty photos in a book entitled, the joy of sex."

12