Taryn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Confi
Confi
2,167 Followers

"Been fucked like this before?" Mark asked through a groan as his hips continued to rise and fall as his cock filled Taryn's warm, tight pussy, her legs still high in the air as he controlled her body.

The unbelievable fiance could only response by biting her lip and shaking her head, her eyes tightly shut as she concentrated on the ever building intense orgasm, ready to rip through her body like shock waves of an explosion. This wasn't enough for Mark, he wanted to hear her say it.

"Ever been fucked like this before?" He repeated, a confident, cocky grin covering his face. His heart fluttering as he felt his own orgasm near.

"N-not... not for ages." She gasped through a high pitch squeel. Admittedly this wasn't exactly what Mark intended on saying but it was a start.

"Does he fucked you like this?" Mark replied as Taryn opened her eyes to look at him, their faces only inches a part, a gorgeous pleasured smile on the brunette fiances face, a cocky, self loving grin on Mark's.

As before, Taryn could only response by biting her lip and shaking her head, though this time a little more meekly. It was a risk Mark took by mentioning her fiance, a risk of her feeling guilty and wanting to stop... but it was getting to the point where the girl wouldn't care. She would tell herself she's already gone this far, that she was so close to cumming anyway, that she may as well let him make her cum. Mark knew this and exploited it, and as he felt the tingling sensation rise in his balls as his orgasm neared he decided to risk his dirty talk a little more.

"You gonna cum for me?" Mark smiled, making sure he said 'for me' as he picked up some pace, grinding into Taryn faster than ever as they both made a desperate dash to their explosive orgasms.

"Keep guh-going..." Taryn started to buck her hips desperately to match ever hard thrust Mark made into her. She groaned to herself, eyes shut and mouth open as she focused solely on the huge cock filling her and the incredible orgasm readying to control her body. The sounds of their bodies mashing together filled the room along Taryn's heavy breaths and occasional uncontrollable squeal.

"Faster Mark... fu-fhuuuuck... Faster!" Taryn opened her eyes as she pleaded, she was moments away from cumming. A delicious, horny smile came from her lips as the look of pure, ecstatic bliss took over her. "I'm gonna cum... OH FUCK, KEEP GOING... HHMMMMMPPHHH... YES, OH FUCK!"

Mark picked up his pace. He moved his hands and laid them flat either side of Taryn's head. He felt Taryn's legs lower and spread wide, flat against the bed as she laid bare to him, vulnerable and pleading as he forcefully began to fuck her to orgasm. The cocky 20-year-old brought his dick out almost all the way with every fast fuck into the tight, hot brunette now. He knew he wasn't going to last long, and the pleasure rising up from his balls told him he was close too.

"Come on bitch. Cum for me." Mark groaned, his eyes glaring at the gorgeous short haired fiance in concentration as he continued to pound into her hot, tight hole.

Taryn's mouth swung open, her eyes tight shut as the only sound to escape her lips was a desperate squeel. She was about to cum. Hours of teasing and an incredible fuck was building up to this earth shattering, mind ripping orgasm. With her eyes still shut tight her head rolled to the side, her whole body still rocking back and forth as her legs twitched, spread wide around Mark's fast bucking hips. She let out a final moan, as if the feed Mark's ego.

"I-I'm gonna cummmm... Mark... oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Taryn groaned, now quite loud, as if uncaring if anyone heard her, as if the only thing she cared about was the stunning orgasm building inside her. "OH FUCK, KEEP GOING... OHHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMING."

A high pitch squeal filled the room as the ever-present, earth shattering orgasm that Taryn was building up to ripped through her like an explosion. Her legs gave way, her hips no longer able to meet each one of Mark's powerful thrusts and her eyes rolled as nothing but pleasure warped her body into a writhing, sexual state. Her body shook from Mark's thrusting as wave after wave of orgasm overtook her body as the thick, hard cock continued to pound into her pussy, reaching deeper than she had ever felt before.

"AHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Taryn squealed, nearly illegible as her tits continued to bounce, her pussy blazed and her whole body shook with pleasure. Her mind wasn't on anything other than this pleasure, other than this unbelievable, earth-shattering orgasm that this utter stranger had given her with his cock. She didn't think about her fiance, her loving other half who no doubt had gone to bed by now, all she could think about was how good this cocky, self loving, arrogant ass-hole had made her feel...

Mark couldn't hold on any longer. He let out a loud groan, his balls tightening as his orgasm flooded his cock. He gripped the bed sheets in his hands, either side of Taryn's head as he continued to drive his thick cock into her hot, wet pussy, pushing himself over the edge as he was readying to blow.

Taryn opened her eyes in panicked shock, as if the realisation that Mark wasn't wearing a condom had struck her again. She placed her hand to Mark's chest and tried to push him back, though she didn't apply much force. Her eyes were too busy rolling in pleasure as she watched the cocky 20-year-old smile dirtily down at her. She knew full well he was about to cum, and after fucking her this well she knew he would cum hard... and even though he wasn't wearing a rubber, even though he was about to shoot his hot, thick, potent load into her unprotected pussy, she waited in anticipation, her legs spread, waiting hungrily to be filled by his load.

"Fuck!" Mark groaned as his cock twitched and the first of many heavy ropes of cum shot from his cock with incredible force. He thrusted forward, slamming his entire length into Taryn's burning pussy as he began to flood his potent seed inside her. He watched her face, her eyes opening wide in shock as she began to feel his hot cum fill the very depths of her womb. The pressure of her hand, once resisting his attempts to cum in her became limp, until she dropped it by her side, fully accepting and taking his hot cum as she moaned to herself.

"... f-fucking hell." Was all that Taryn could say as Mark shot the fifth, sixth... seventh huge squirt of his heavy, warm load into her pussy. She lifted her head, looking down at Mark's cock, fascinated at the sight of it twitch as it filled her with every spasm and throb. Her legs relaxed, hips still bucking instinctively as the last few heavy shots of Mark's cum flooded into her. "Holy shit..."

As the last few heavy blasts of his potent seed shot deep into the gorgeous brunette under him, Mark smiled smugly to himself knowing just what this girl was. He was someone's fiance, the timid, nerd girl that some guy out there idolised and adored... and here she was moaning as he came straight into her unprotected pussy, possibly knocking this girl up after just a few hours of flirting. She had sucked his cock, moaned for his cock and he had made her cum... he knew from now on he could have this bitch, and there wasn't a thing her fiance could do to stop him. The pretty little nerd girl had become his whore...

"Fhu-... fu-... fuuck me..." Taryn chanted as if possessed, her voice gradually getting weaker as her orgasm quietened. "Fuck... fuck me... oh my gooood... fuck..."

Mark slowed as they both came down from their orgasms. The room went silent for a moment before the pair burst into laughter, a stunned look warped over Taryn's face as a smug one crossed Mark's.

"I can't believe I did that." Taryn said in a shocked tone, though there was no shame or regret in her voice... she was shocked by what she had experienced. All the while her face was beaming with a huge smile, blushed cheeks and half close, sultry eyes. She was still so stunned by the magnitude of the orgasm she had felt she had barely noticed the fact that Mark was still inside her, his huge cock still buried between her legs like only her fiance's should have.

"You okay?" Mark laughed.

Taryn merely nodded with an embarrassed smile. As she closed her eyes she instinctively bit her lips, as doing so reminded her just where Mark's cock was buried. Her legs twitched for a moment before she opened her eyes again, looking directly up at Mark... her face was more serious. She could feel him... not just his cock but the flood of his hot, sticky cum that had filled her. Her pussy blazed as she felt the thick seed trickle within her, sliding deeper and deeper into her womb. It was a rare feeling for her, to ever be filled with so much cum, but the fact that it was some other guys tore her between illicit horniness and concern.

"I'm not..." Was all Taryn needed to say, looking up at Mark with her pussy still stuffed with his cock and cum.

"... on the pill?" Mark replied, concerned, still within her as their near naked bodies still pressed against each others.

"... come on, people might get suspicious." Taryn replied. Her voice had no guilt or shame, if anything it sounded a little bit cheeky and insinuating... but there was concern. Not concern for what she had done, but that her fiance might find out.

Mark slowly slid out of the stunning brunette. He watched as her face sank as the last few inches left her now filled pussy. He stood and reached for his jeans, pulling his clothes on as the loving fiance did the same next to him. The party raged on outside, the noise now apparent in the once sex filled room.

"If you ever want this again..." Mark started with a smile. Taryn threw him a look that told him now wasn't the time to illicit a second round, but he was glad he put his offer out there. She seemed relaxed, happy even, not like someone who was regretting what she had just done. She was smiling, almost giggling to herself as she put her clothes back on. After the pair were dressed they stopped at the door.

"You go first." Mark said as he opened the door, enough light crept in to shine over Taryn's gorgeous face. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were all crumpled and the room smelt of sex... Mark couldn't imagine trying to explain this to anyone passing by.

Taryn merely smiled and slapped Mark playfully against the chest as she left the room, closing the door behind her to leave Mark with his thoughts... and he had a lot to think about. The fact that he had this seemingly impossible to get girl sucking and gagging against his cock, the fact he was able to fuck the most loving and trusting of girls after only a few hours... and most importantly, the fact she was going back to her fiance sometime this morning with a pussy full of his cum, soon to return to her future husband filled to the brim with another mans hot, potent seed...

The party raged loudly outside as Mark sat on the bed in the warm room upstairs smelling of illicitness. For what seemed like such a dull party had turned into a night he wasn't soon to forget. He waited for a few minutes before going downstairs, insuring nobody would have seen Taryn and him coming from the same room. The party was as loud and lively as it had ever been as the cocky 20-year-old made his way down the stairs. He caught site of Este who called him over to share another drink with him, he was none the wiser.

***

It was 2 days after the party that Mark got the friend request on Facebook from Taryn. He was a little shocked she even had the nerve to add him, but he wasn't about to ignore her, not after what had happened. Almost as soon as Mark accepted Taryn's request did he receive a message from her, a nonchalant "hey" and nothing more. Mark grinned to himself as he broke into conversation with this mystery girl he managed to bed a few nights ago, knowing exactly where she intended on it leading. In between the subtle flirting and dirty jokes, Mark looked through her profile, laughing to himself as he saw picture after picture of her with her fiance... if only he knew just what she had done.

It only took another 2 days after adding Taryn for them to arrange a time to fuck again. Having a place to himself meant Mark really didn't need to sneak around as much as Taryn did. He effortlessly had the gorgeous brunette come back to him, desperately wanting a repeat of what happened at that party the week before. The first time they arranged to meet he had her on his bed, face down, ass high in the air as he fucked her from behind. He had more room to experiment and use this slut of a fiance, they were not rushed for time. There was nothing more satisfying than opening the door and seeing her face smiling at him, watching her sneak in through his door as her fiance was none the wiser. Every time he got his cock in her pussy, in her mouth, every time he came on her tits or against her lips he knew he was having something he shouldn't, like a drug, but the high was too good to quit.

The sex was intense, illicit for Taryn and ego-stroking for Mark. Taryn made sure to get to Mark's place at least once a week. Before the month was out they had fucked in every room, in every position Mark could have thought of. Whether it had been for a quick 15 minute fuck or a few hour romp he didn't care, he had her...

As the days got closer to the wedding the 'meetings' between Taryn and Mark happened less and less. This wasn't to Taryn's approval but the amount of time she had to spend with her fiance had gone up, meaning sneaking around became a lot harder. Eventually it hit the point that Mark was only able to get inside the stunning brunette once a fortnight, if that, and reluctantly he called the fling off. Despite this they fucked a few more times in the months following, but slowly it stopped. Whether it was guilt from Taryn or simply because she couldn't sneak off with him, Mark didn't know, but he knew for a portion of this sluts life he was a more important fuck to her than her own fiance.

It's been nearly 4 years since the party in which Taryn, the gorgeous, geeky, loving fiance cheated on her future husband. Mark still has her added on Facebook... and while Taryn's married now, the pair know he could still have her at any moment he chose.

Confi
Confi
2,167 Followers