Taylor Hill - Stepping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna get fucked properly tonight?" he said, implication clear as his thumb probed at her asshole, seeing her squeeze it in response. Taylor mumbled and shook her head in refusal, fumbling her bound hands up to pull the sexy thong out of her mouth.

"No, that's only for my husband," she mumbled, throwing the underwear down on the sheets.

"You only let your fiance fuck your ass?" he asked.

"My husband, it's going to be my wedding gift to him," she said, immediately blushing as she realised she'd exposed a little more of herself than planned.

"That'll be a real special gift for him," he replied after a moment, affirming her intentions and stiffening his cock just a tiny bit more as he imagined her giving her anal virginity away on her wedding night.

They didn't say another word and he just got back on with fucking her pussy. They were both tired now, his energy ebbing from the intense session he'd given her, Taylor tired after her orgasm and beginning to feel it. She'd been ridden harder than she'd had in years and it had been everything she'd needed and more...but now she needed a break. He could tell and held her hips tight again as he pounded her, wasting no time now and slamming his cock into her for his pleasure.

She whined in overwhelmed sensation, pleasure and sensitivity colliding as he jammed his thick prick into her once more for what would be his final assault. He didn't bother gagging her again and could already feel his own climax bubbling away and now, with his job done, he was ready to pursue and unleash it on her. His task was complete and he'd fucked her into oblivion, exactly as she'd asked for, and now it was time to take his bit of pleasure from the Victoria's Secret model to finish things off for the night.

Taylor knew exactly what he intended and it was hardly fair of her to deny him, though she figured of course she could, but that wasn't her game and she instead braced herself hard on the bed and let him fuck her as hard as he wanted. Her elbows dug sorely into the bed, hands pressed out in front of her as she tried to steady herself against the hard, thumping thrusts against her ass that tried to shove her forward on her face every time. Her back ached from being arched as she was, sagging her knees apart so she was the right height for him to fuck properly, her height meaning she was taller on the bed than other women he had in this position.

He didn't care though and slammed himself into her, pursuing the pleasure now as he relished the squeezing sensations of her slick pussy, Taylor still tiredly clenching at him while he pumped into her, his bulging head tingling delightfully at all the nerve endings working in and out of her. With her finished off it unleashed him to enjoy and since it was likely his only chance ever with one of Victoria's Secret's finest he wanted to make sure he took all he could.

He somehow found a top gear and jammed into her hard and fast, with short strokes and such ferocity that Taylor gave a choking gasp and screwed up her hands in the sheets, her body barely able to take it as she endured a final blast of pounding before he abruptly yanked back out of her. She inhaled sharply as he wrenched back and pulled his entire cock out of her at once, his long, thick prick leaving her empty and gaping, stretched pussy clenching down at nothing

"Oh fuck, fuck," she breathed as her body quivered, vagina in spasm for a moment as she tried to process what was going on as he suddenly left her. She had barely a second to think about it though as he grabbed her long dark hair and pulled her back, wrenching her over so she tumbled onto her back with a shout. His grip didn't abate though and as his other hand grabbed his thick cock he pulled her to the edge of the bed while she winced. She opened her eyes to him vigorously jerking his thick prick over her face and knew exactly what was coming...quite literally.

His timing was impeccable and she barely had time to shut her eyes before he aimed his cock down and exploded thickly across her stunning features, Taylor gasping as the hot, thick load spattered her skin and jetted across her pretty face. She could only exhale sharply as he aimed himself and clenched hard to eject everything he had onto her, the abundant blasts of his come covering her with the load he'd kept saved up for his next client.

She just stayed still as he shocked her with the facial finish, having not been expecting it and instead anticipating him emptying his balls deep inside her. That would have turned her on but this had the same effect and she felt a rush of excitement, the final note in the symphony of intense, dominating fucking she'd been handed for the night...exactly as she'd wanted, as her body had needed.

"Holy shit," she mumbled, hearing her pulse racing in her ears as he squeezed the last of himself out and flicked it on her cheek, leaving the stunning model covered as she was splayed out on the bed, hair hanging off the edge and hands still tied in front of her. She was exhausted and gasped hungrily for air to sate her in the aftermath of it all, feeling so heavy as she let herself sag into the bed and he stepped back from her. He leaned over her and pulled her hands up, Taylor not fighting it as he unlooped the leather belt from her wrists and drew the buckle back to release her, the model sighing and dropping her arms, marks around her of the bondage.

"Have fun, Taylor?" he smiled, stepping back and surveying the absolutely fucked out American model, thick come load cooling on her face as she struggled to regain her composure.

"Yeah. Fuck yeah," she smiled dreamily, just letting the enjoyment of the whole soul shaking session wash through her.

"Good," he said, grabbing tissues and handing the box to her so could gratefully start cleaning herself up. She just lay tiredly and grabbed a couple to wipe her face, pressing them into his come to soak it up as he found his clothes. He just casually watched her make herself somewhat presentable as he dressed, slipping back into his suit easily before sliding the belt of many uses back through his trousers, fastening it about as she was done. She cast the final tissues to the floor and blinked carefully, twisting to look at him with a warm smile.

"Enjoy that?"

"Yeah, that was exactly what I needed," she murmured.

"We aim to please," he smiled, gazing over the stunning Victoria's Secret model for the last time, her long, toned body laid out on the bed before him, hair a mess, beautiful perky breasts and toned abs leading down into her engorged pussy, labia bulging ahead of her long slender legs. She was an absolute treat and he'd been a very lucky man to get the call to wear her out which had been very fun for both of them.

"You can call the service any time, we're always happy to please," he said, pulling a card from his jacket and laying it teasingly down on her chest as she glanced down, following his hand.

"Thanks, I'll keep it in mind," she smiled. She already had a card of course.

"Good night, Miss Hill," he said, leaning down to kiss her, the model responding and entwining tongues with him for a final moment before he withdrew and stepped to the door.

"Goodnight," she murmured, rolling her head off the edge of the bed to watch him as he opened the door and disappeared into the hall, closing the door quietly behind him. She sagged fully as she heard his footsteps carefully disappear down the corridor towards the stairs, finally alone and able to completely give up as what she'd done all washed over her. She was immediately drawn to feeling guilty, that she'd been unfaithful right before her wedding back that passed as she remembered the deal she'd made and that he was probably enjoying himself in Vegas right now with beautiful women.

She hoped he had fun, and got everything he wanted that night like she just had. She'd been fucked so hard, harder than she had in years frankly and stretched more than she'd expected which she was reminded of as she moved and felt the twinge in her vagina. The ache would be a reminder for a few days she was sure, her pussy gaping slightly and thoroughly used where he'd crammed his big cock inside her. God it had felt great.

After recovering for a decent few minutes and getting some energy back, she pulled herself together and carefully turned on the bed to put her feet down, sitting up and breathing deeply to counter a head rush, turning his card over in her fingers. She ached but in the best possible way, feeling sexually exhausted but exhilarated at the same time, that she'd done something wild that had felt so bad yet so good. She stood up and stepped to the door, locking it properly before heading for the bathroom to take a shower, dropping his card down on the dresser on the way.

It had been an amazing fuck but she never intended to call the service again, it had been her one wild night before she got married as agreed and that was that. Now she was gonna get cleaned up and have some sleep before a breakfast with her bridal party the next morning where she was sure some hungover hens would need sunglasses. After this was all over she was going to get married and give her husband his special present.

She'd never tell a soul what she'd been up to - it would be her delicious little secret.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.