Taylor Maid Ch. 02: Buonasera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesca was unfazed by the natural outburst. She smiled and spoke in a low conversational tone, "How interesting. I had a similar question for you, Wally." She put her hands in her pockets as she talked. "What are YOU doing sneaking around in my underwear drawer... and how long have you been doing that, anyway?"

Wally shook his head rapidly side to side. His pony tail swished as he stuttered, "Wha-wha-what are you T-T-TALKING about?" He demanded, distracted from his own incensed interrogation.

Francesca pulled her panties from her pocket and shook them loose before her son's face. "Exhibit A," she announced, as she brought her brassiere from her right hand pocket and dangled it, beside the bloomers. "And Exhibit B." Francesca was calm, and still smiling, as she stared into Wally's stunned frozen look of realized horror. "Look closely." She directed, with quiet authority. "Do you see the starchy cum marks on the silk bottoms and cups? I think we BOTH know who is responsible for THOSE, don't we?" She paused. Her gaze was open and unwavering.

Wally knew he was toast. "Uhhh," he stumbled, hanging his head in shame, "uhhh, yeah," he admitted, sotto voce. "I'm s-s-sorry... "

Francesca, grinning above her boy's bowed head, touched his right cheek with her left hand, sliding the pale purple panties lightly across his skin to his jaw's hinge, then along its edge, to his chin. She drug the silk up to his bottom lip and pushed it, with her middle and index fingers, along its width, teasing Wally's mouth. "Did you suck on them?" She asked huskily. "Were they clean from my bureau?... or did you get them, soiled, from my laundry basket?"

Wally opened his lips and closed them around his mother's silken fingertips, passively kissing them. Francesca continued her inquiry. She trailed the lacey silk bra over his shoulders, draping it around his neck. She pulled the scrunchy from her son's ponytail, combing his soft dark hair out with her right hand. "Were these just... objects to you? Convenient things for you to use... while you looked at your porn?" Francesca cooed, non-judgementally. "Or were you... THINKing about... imagining... FANTasizing about... ME?" She pulled Wally's hair, tilting his head back, requiring him to look at her face. "It's alright, son. Tell your mother the truth... What was going on when you were going off on my undies?" She pulled her left hand from Wally's mouth, dropping the bloomers into his lap, and kneaded her moist fingertips into her son's right shoulder top.

Wally was torn three ways to Sunday. His conscience said he was, or should be, in big trouble, but his ears heard no anger, no upsetment, and his body loved the attention. "Uh, well, Mom," he began, "Your stuff was clean and I... uh, I have been... Oh SHIT, Mom! I know it was wrong but I... couldn't help it... I want to do things to you... WITH you... but how could I ever tell you?" Impulsively, Wally reached out his arms, encircled Francesca's solid hips and pulled his rolling desk chair forward, pressing his face into her midriff against the soft velour robe.

"Oh my sweet boy," Francesca soothed, holding Wally hard against her tummy. "You must be in such a torment." She stroked his hair and raised her left hand to her throat. "Let me tell you a secret, son," she continued, as her fingers opened her top button front and continued working on the next one, spreading the plackets of her housecoat with each undone closure. "Sexy lingerie, pictures of naked ladies, mental fantasies are all natural and good, but, they are poor substitutes for the real thing." Francesca used both hands to enfold Wally in her wide open housecoat. His mouth was suddenly flush with her bare midriff. The top of his head bumped against the bottom of her buttressed bust. He tentatively stuck his tongue tip into his mother's navel and squeezed his fingers hard on her ample soft ass cheeks. "Uhhnnnn hunhhh," She murmured, "that's very good, Wally. Yesss," she hissed, "Kiss my belly button, just like that."

Emboldened by the praise, Wally brought his hands forward and returned to Francesca's bottom, but inside her robe. His fingers slid on the soft, full seat of her satin briefs and, again, he buried his fingertips in her fleshy globes, beneath the thin fabric. Francesca urged his face lower with steady downward pressure on his sloped shoulders. His scraggly chin whiskers tickled her abdomen. Suddenly, she exclaimed, "STOP!" and pulled away. Wally was dejected and confused. "Do it right... Do it the way you LIKE to do..." she ordered, "HERE, on the BED!" Francesca backed up until her calves touched the edge of Wally's double bed, then she flopped backward, spreading her legs and arms.

Wally was agog as he stared at his mother's expanse in pink pedipants and elastic suspenders, with dark sheer nylons stretched tight over her legs to the garters at mid thigh. Above her soft belly her huge breasts were encased in a shell pink Cacique plunging brassiere. She was a vision against the caramel colored robe splashed on his tattersall print bedspread. He charged forward and licked her kootchie from bottom to top through the satin while his fingers clawed for purchase in her waistband.

"Wait, Wait!" Francesca laughed, delighted by his eagerness. "Let me unsnap my garters!"

"MMmfff..." was her son's only reply as he sucked her aromatic undies into his mouth and tugged them down past her buttocks while she flicked the stocking retainers and arched her back. Wally pulled the panties away and threw his head back, letting them cover his face as he inhaled his mother's fresh, warm sex-scent. Never had he dreamed he would enjoy such an opportunity.

Francesca returned his favor and yanked Wally's basketball shorts to his knees as he knelt between her legs and huffed through her soaked crotch panel. "He's bigger than Johnny and may be longer, too," she calculated to herself, when Wally's cock sprung free, squinting its lone eye, seeking a target. She dropped her hands onto Wally's bare back and tugged him forward. "I'm down here, son," she gently reminded, guiding his face to her open bushy cunt.

Wally bent with the pressure and scooted up on his knees. Hunching, he closed his mouth, still veiled by Francesca's pink satin, around her juicing twat. He pushed his cloth clad tongue into her os and sucked her fluids. She lunged her hips and held his face in a vice between her thighs while she scratched his scalp and moaned. "Nnnnaaahhh, uhhhnnn, eeeyyeesss!" She cried, as her tension released and with it her pussy came a flood on Wally's nose, lips and chin. He struggled to no avail. Francesca had him in a three point iron grip. He gasped as he suckled and lapped the mounting tide.

Showing mercy, as coincidentally her orgasm passed, Francesca pulled her boy up from her grotto and kissed him passionately, grinding her mouth onto his, smearing her pussy juices from his cheeks to hers. He groaned as his thick hard dick steered itself, unerringly, into the dark, warm, wet snatch Wally's lips had just vacated. "Uuuhhhnn!" He grunted, stabbing the sheath intuitively with his sword.

"AAHHHhhhh, now you're home, honey!" Francesca cooed, squeezing her walls on the visitor and curling her toes, while she flexed her hams and quads against Wally's waist.

He rocked forward and back twice in her scissoring grip before he unintentionally, but, not unhappily, popped. "HAANNH!" He puffed. He made an effort to withdraw but Francesca defeated him. Every retreat was met with a pull and a squeeze, forcing him to thrust deeper, and stay buried longer, while his pulsing prick doused her house with his oily spend.

"No, no, no, honey," Francesca crooned as she milked his spike. "Don't fight it... FUCK your MOTHER... THIS is what you have wanted, isn't it?"

At last Francesca was satisfied Wally had nothing left to give her. She unclamped her arms and legs and relaxed her kegel muscles. Wally flopped, sweating and panting, onto her pillowed chest and lay limp. Francesca thought, oddly, how much he had changed, and not changed, from when she held him, almost exactly like this, nursing him as a baby. "Baby, baby, baby," she whispered, stroking his back from shoulders to waist. "That was the sweetest fuck your mother has ever had." She felt his flaccid penis slither out of her pussy. Slapping him lightly on his ass, Francesca pushed Wally to her right and slid away from him. "But, now, I MUST go to bed. It wouldn't do for me to be laying here with you when your father finishes giving your sister Scopa lessons, would it?"

Wally was too wiped out to respond, let alone protest. He watched his mother as she picked up her pedipants and the lavender bloomers and bra. She clicked his PC to 'Sleep', closed her robe around herself and left his room, shutting off his light and closing the door softly as she exited.

12