Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had made a running joke out of her asking me what I wanted to drink. I always answered with the word beer, and she always laughed retrieving a coke for me from the fridge. Moments after entering her apartment, she asked me the same question, and I in turn responded with the same pat answer I'd been giving her. This time however, I was surprised when she actually produced two beers handing me one.

"Just don't tell anyone I gave you that," she said conspiratorially handing me the bottle. "Since we're not actually working tonight, and in celebration of your achievement, I bought a six-pack in anticipation of your getting a good grade, and as a way to surprise you," she said with a wink and a smile.

I wasn't sure how to take that initially. But as she sat down across from me at the table, we soon fell into an easy comfortable conversation culminating in our polishing off another beer.

"Can I use your restroom?" I asked.

I realized that in all the time I'd been coming here, I had never once needed to use it. Though in the back of my mind, I am sure I had purposely refrained from needing to do so out of some unnecessary need to honor or respect her privacy. Not that I would have snooped through her medicine cabinet or anything like that, but I didn't want her wondering if I ever had either.

Karen smiled pointing down the hallway. "It's kitty corner to my bedroom, next to the spare bedroom," she stated.

I quickly headed down the hall, her bedroom door open. As I approached, I glanced in seeing the neatly made bed in her room. Though her closet doors were now shut, I saw a flashback to the time they had been open with her standing just inside them. Just before reaching the turn in the hallway, I heard her footsteps a short distance behind me. As I turned in search of the bathroom, I saw her a few steps behind.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm dying to get out of these work clothes," she informed me.

I grinned, reaching the bathroom door. "I know what you mean," I said trying to sound as casual about it as she had. But the excitement of knowing she'd be taking off her clothes hit me full in the face. Stepping inside the bathroom, closing the door, I waited momentarily expecting to hear the sound of her bedroom door closing. It didn't. Inching the bathroom door open quietly and carefully, I saw that she had in fact closed it, but that a good inch or more remained open. With my heart beating wildly, and a catch in my throat making me dizzy as I stood there contemplating my next act, I tiptoed back out into the hallway towards her bedroom door.

Upon reaching it, I was careful to ensure that I didn't accidentally bump against it while leaning closer towards the small opening to peer inside her room. At the angle where I stood, it was impossible to see her directly. But once again her vanity mirror provided me with the means to see her as she stood off to one side of the bed changing.

I watched as she quickly slipped the tight fitting sweater she'd been wearing over her head. Reaching around behind her back, she quickly managed the clasp on her bra, letting it fall almost lazily down her arms as it fell away from her breasts. Closer than I had ever been, I nearly gasped with outright appreciation for how beautiful they really were. Letting the bra fall away from her arms down onto the edge of the bed, Karen casually reached up, cupping both breasts in her hands, massaging them.

I am sure she wasn't doing so in an effort to stimulate herself. It was more like taking a pleasurable scratch after having something so confined, being suddenly set free and needing a good rub. But when she finished doing that which took no more than a few brief moments, I then watched as she actually placed her fingers about each one of her semi-erect nipples, actually pinching them.

"Holy shit!" I thought silently to myself. That had been no subconscious movement, but a deliberate one as she actually fondled her nipples until they stood hard and inviting to my gaze.

I nearly backed away from the door, time was slipping away far too quickly for me to remain inside the bathroom much longer. But as her hand traveled down her tummy to part the waistband of her skirt before slipping down between her legs, she froze me in place as the expression on her face changed to one that I had never seen on any woman's face before.

I'd like to have seen and observed a lot more. A hell of a lot more! But fearful that she would soon wonder what was taking me so long, I crept back as quietly as I had arrived. I quickly flushed the toilet without peeing though the urge to do so was still upon me, and made some flourish of exiting the bathroom on my way back down the hallway towards the kitchen area. A few minutes later Karen rejoined me, now dressed in her comfortable but bulky sweatpants and shirt that I had grown accustomed to seeing her in whenever she was home.

Normally we'd be hard at work sitting at her kitchen table. As it became obvious to us both that conversation had reached a lag, Karen retrieved the last two bottles of beer, then motioned for me to join her in her small but cozy living room. I accepted the beer sipping it cautiously as much more of it would again have me racing to the bathroom, which presently might be difficult for me to justify.

"Want to watch a little TV or something?" she asked.

"Sure," I said simply taking a solitary chair adjacent to the couch she was herself sitting on.

As Karen began to flip through channels searching for something for us to watch, I noticed that periodically the remote seemed to malfunction pausing momentarily on one channel or another.

"The batteries are failing," she explained as though reading my mind. "I knew I should have picked up some," she added.

She continued however, where seconds later as we both sat gazing at the TV, a scene appeared of a man and woman lying in bed, naked, in a very steamy embrace. Karen fumbled with the remote, even pointing it more directly towards the TV, but there the scene remained as the couple continued their erotic coupling while we both sat there watching them. Frustrated, Karen finally stood shamefaced by her look, her expression one of embarrassment as she finally reached the TV, shutting it off.

"So much for that!" she replied trying to ease us both through what had been a very awkward moment.

Once again my nervousness and naiveté made an appearance.

"Are you seeing anyone?" I asked too close on the heels of what we'd been sitting there watching together.

As though the TV had magically turned itself back on, she glanced down towards the blank screen as though some image of the couple together had popped back on once again, causing me to ask her that particular question.

"Why do you ask?" she said wondering, only then tearing her eyes away from the screen in order to face me.

"Well for one, you've never mentioned having a boy friend. And two, you're too pretty not to be." My question had taken her by surprise. But to be honest, my asking it had taken me by surprise too. I'd certainly wondered, been curious about it. And now seeing her vulnerability, I'd caught her off guard. I hadn't meant to purposely make her uncomfortable, that hadn't been my intent. But in all the time we had spent together, I had never seen anything that even remotely hinted at her having any kind of relationship, nor had we ever discussed anything quite as intimate as that since the first night we had gotten together.

Bolder than I had ever been, and perhaps more so than I should be, I sat there looking at her expectantly.

She was blushing, "You really think I'm pretty?" she asked bewilderment clearly etched within her tone of voice.

"Very," I quipped back. "Especially when you wear your hair down," I added feeling light-headed, almost giddy.

Still obviously taken aback, embarrassed, she smiled as her hands automatically reached up behind her head undoing the ponytail she had been wearing. Seconds later she shook her head out, her hair falling in a near perfect frame around her face.

She laughed.

"It's been a long time since anyone's said I looked pretty," she said demurely. "And I'll confess to you Chad, it does feel good hearing it!"

I don't remember having picked up my beer. But I had, realizing it and taking a long pull from the bottle as I continued to lock my eyes with hers. Sitting the bottle back down on the small corner table next to me, I was immediately reminded of my almost painful need to pee.

"I gotta go again," I said lamely, standing up.

When I did, I saw her eyes travel down towards my crotch, drawing my own down as I followed her gaze. I was hard, painfully stiff, the bulge more than noticeably pressing against my pants. Without so much as another word by either of us, I hurriedly made my way back down the hallway towards the bathroom. Needless to say, it took several moments for me to finally be able to urinate, my mind ablaze with thoughts, feelings and sensations. By the time I had flushed the toilet, washed and dried my hands, I was confident that the almost surrealistic moment we had shared together would have passed.

She was waiting for me in the hallway outside the door to her room.

"Chad," she said catching me by surprise. "I have a confession to make. I know you were watching me earlier from the doorway. I happened to glance up and catch movement in the hallway through my bedroom mirror."

I hadn't even considered the possibility that if I could see her through the mirror, that she could have also seen me. But she had. Speechless, I merely stood there open-mouthed staring at her.

She continued however without pause.

"Knowing you were standing there, watching me. It excited me Chad. I know I shouldn't be admitting this to you, but it did. It's been a long, long time since I've even been as excited as I was. And I can't believe that I then did what I did..."

"You mean when you..."

"Yes," she admitted, her face flushed, her breath heavy as though she was having trouble breathing.

"I didn't know how you'd react. One part of me was wishing, willing you to come through the door. The other...well the other was wishing you would leave, which you soon did."

She was about to say more, but I never gave her the chance. In the next instant I had crossed the short distance separating us and gathered her into my arms. A millisecond later, my lips had found hers and we stood, kissing passionately, all thought of what we were doing, and who either of us were having melted in that puddle of lust we stood making together.

When I felt her hand upon mine as it rested lightly on her waist, I thought for sure she was about to force it away, thus ending our kiss which for me became the most intense experience I had ever had in my entire life. I was dead wrong of course, and thankfully so. As her hand covered mine, I felt it lifting me, not moving me away from her, but upwards, until it rested even more lightly against the firmness of her cotton covered breast. Like a cat kneading some downy covering, my hands and fingers flexed, digging softly into her flesh, eliciting a soft mewling sound from her as they did.

I heard more than saw the door to her bedroom opening. In the next instant, I was floating along side her as we somehow managed to move without breaking just inside the door to her room. Only then did I glance up into her face, seeing the expression of desire in her eyes that I had only fantasized and imagined in the privacy of my own bathroom.

I didn't know what to tell her, what to say. I could merely stammer out my fear and lack of experience regarding women in so few words.

She didn't seem surprised by that. A knowing look, a gentle touch as she led me further into her bedroom. Guiding me like an experienced dancer across the room, I felt myself gently pushed down onto the end of her bed were I collapsed unceremoniously, still staring at her as she reached down grabbing the waistband of her sweatshirt, pulling it up and over her head in one fell swoop.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, the words sounding far away as though someone else had actually spoken them.

As though in slow motion, I first saw the gentle swell of each rounded breast come magnificently into view. Time stood still as that sensual female flesh appeared in small increments until those caramel colored nipples were suddenly revealed, each capped by a taut, deliciously well rounded nipple. By the time she had finished removing her entire shirt, I felt like I had lived and died a thousand life times. Then, just like I had seen her do before, she cupped each within her hands, massaging the flesh, but unlike before, this time she did so with the intention of caressing herself, and not as though massaging out some hidden ache or pain she'd been nursing. As she crossed her arms, each hand finding a swollen nipple, she pulled them, pinching them until they were even harder, firmer than they had been if that were possible.

"Oh my God Karen!" I heard myself saying in repetition. "You truly are beautiful!"

Though the color had remained within her cheeks, it became quickly apparent it was no longer from shyness or embarrassment, but from pure unadulterated lust and desire. Without so much as a single breath, she pulled down the hem of her sweatpants, rolling them gracefully down her legs, revealing as she did that she had likewise removed her panties before putting them on. Revealed before me, another sight I had never before seen, a thin carefully manicured strip of fine downy soft hair reaching upwards from the apex of her sex towards the most sensual looking naval imaginable.

Mesmerized, held in a hypnotic trance, once again in slow motion, I watched as her hand traveled downwards between her legs as she parted them ever so slightly, a finger disappearing from view momentarily, motion, then withdrawal as she lifted it upwards towards her face. I watched as her fingers sought out her mouth, parting her lips like a welcome lover as she tasted herself, sucking the abundance of juices she found there with a degree of ecstasy and delight that triggered a release of wanton lubrication from my straining, still confined penis.

As she continued to lick whatever residue of her femininity she had found there, her other hand made the same trip downwards, until it too had sought out and found the nectar that existed between her legs. This time however, as she withdrew her hand, rather than reaching up to repeat the erotic performance I had just witnessed, she crossed over towards me, holding out that tantalizing finger. As she did, I took it as delicately as though she'd offered me some sort of fragile flower in danger of falling apart within a sudden unexpected breeze. Slipping it into my mouth, I lost myself in the fragrance of her musky smell, delighted at the sweetness that assailed my taste buds, short-circuiting them momentarily as I became intoxicated, drunk in the essence of her soul.

Sitting as I was, when Karen stood next to me, her breasts hung invitingly at eye level. After savoring her sweet tasting finger, it became natural to me to reach out, cupping her perfect twin globes within my hands. I drew each of her hard nubs in turn within my mouth, paying equal homage to them, sucking, licking and causing her knees to weaken as I drove her passionately towards bliss.

As excited as I was, I couldn't quit shaking however. Every nerve ending in my entire body was aflame. The fact that I was sitting here caressing and kissing the first breasts I'd ever seen, let alone touched, had overloaded my senses. When I felt Karen pull away, forcing me to relinquish that soft female flesh, I thought briefly that this magical moment had come to an end. Karen knelt on the floor before me, her eyes sweeping across my face in wild desire. As her hands began to fumble with my belt, then tugging at the zipper on my jeans, it finally registered as to what she was doing.

"Lift your ass up," she whispered, instructing me.

I closed my eyes. As strange as it may sound, the gentle coaxing of her voice as she helped me remove my pants reminded me a little of my mother helping me to undress when I had been a much younger child. And though the comfort of that soothed my nerves, the last thing I wanted at this particular moment was to be reminded of my mother! That concern melted like ice cream on a hot summers day however as I felt the coolness of the air within the room suddenly envelope my prick as it burst free of my jeans and shorts, both of which now entangled themselves around my ankles. The touch of Karen's hand about my swollen member sent a series of shock waves coursing up and down my spine. With my eyes still shut, now feeling as though held that way with glue, I sensed a differing feeling, unlike anything I had ever known before.

"Chad. Lay back honey, relax!" she spoke hypnotically to me.

I felt Karen's lips gently working the super-sensitive tip of my prick, her tongue lightly dancing along the shaft of my cock. I kept my eyes tightly closed, almost afraid that if I opened them, she would dissolve in front of me like some sort of mirage, waking to find myself in bed, alone...dreaming.

But it was real. Her mouth softly devoured me in ways that I could never have imagined. Her hands gently caressed my arousal in slow gentle strokes that accompanied the teasing, tantalizing manipulations of my tightened balls as one hand cupped, caressing and kneading them.

"Does it feel good honey? Do you like that?" she asked, the sound of her voice dream-like as she spoke.

I could only moan, uttering unintelligible sounds and emotions as they all fought for the right to escape my lips in some effort to assure her that I was indeed enjoying the incredible onslaught of my tingling prick.

I felt the smile on her face surrounding my hardness as she accepted that, drawing me inside even deeper than she had been. I felt the warmth of her throat, the gentle caress of her tongue as she all but swallowed me, felt my ball-sack tighten in anticipation of release, suddenly aware of that possibility. My eyes opening in bewilderment, near panic as I fought briefly to sit up.

The sight of Karen kneeling before me, my prick disappearing in and out of her mouth as her head bobbed in lusty playfulness quickly dispelled any fear or anxiety I might have had. Seeing her, watching her, was the most erotic, joyful thing I had ever witnessed.

Karen drew my orgasm from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I wasn't really aware it had begun, as my entire body was one simultaneous climax. She knew what was happening however, coaxing my balls with her hand to release the pleasure that had been building there. Her mouth lovingly sucking the head of my prick as the first glorious jettison of my ecstasy began filling it with sweet tingling sensations of pleasure that threatened to rob me of my sanity.

The two things that took me by surprise more than anything else, was the intensity of my orgasm, and the fact that I was spending myself inside Karen's mouth. In all the years since I'd first learned to masturbate, I had never experienced such a pleasurable orgasm such as this. And watching as Karen's succulent lips continued to drain my seemingly continuous jettison of cum was beyond my wildest expectations. Though she didn't actually swallow my cream, as she allowed it to flow back out from the corner of her lips, the visual knowledge of what she had done for me as it poured from her mouth sliding back down the side of my shaft sent additional spasms of pleasure throughout my entire body. As the force of my climax ebbed, she continued stroking my shaft, now using the slick pearly substance of my cream to further pleasure me with. Only then did she look up into my face, smiling with the faint traces of my sperm clinging to her lips in a decadent, yet sultry display that once again took my breath away.