Teasing Brooke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said as I slid forward off his desk. My skirt got accidentally hung up on the edge of his desk and I saw his eyes dart down to take in the full length of my creamy thighs on display. I think he may have caught a glimpse of my panties too.

"Ooops, sorry," I said demurely as I stood and smoothed down my skirt.

"Uh....yeah....that's okay, sweetie," he stammered, "You've got really nice legs."

"Do you really think so?" I asked innocently. I put my hands on my hips and turned in a slow circle in front of him.

"Yes, they're very nice," he said almost hypnotically as he looked at my muscular toned legs.

"You don't think they're too fat?" I said as I turned so I was facing away from him at a bit of an angle. With my hands still on my hips, I turned and looked back at him over my shoulder as I set my feet about shoulder width apart. I knew this was a stunning pose as it made my legs long strong and powerful.

"No," he said softly as if in a trance as he continued to stare, "I think they're perfect." His words seemed to hang in the air between us for a few seconds as I held my pose for him and gave him a look that seemed to emphasize the sweet allure of innocence. I was sure to accompany it with big doe-like eyes at the same time. I knew he still thought of me as "his little girl" and I loved to play the part. He seemed to finally come out of his trance as he reluctantly pulled his eyes away from my legs as he turned back to his computer. He seemed embarrassed at having looked at me so intimately. I didn't want to make him feel any more uncomfortable so I turned on my heel to walk out of his den. I made sure my lush round ass was swaying seductively in case he was watching. And based on the way I'd seen him looking at my legs, I would have bet good money that he was. Just to make sure, I stopped at the door and turned quickly around; sure enough, he was looking right at my lush round ass.

"Okay Daddy, I'm gonna take my shower now. I'll see you in a little bit." I gave a little yawn and exaggerated it by extending my arms and stretching. From the corner of my eye, I saw his gaze flick up to my breasts as my stretching motion had caused my tits to thrust enticingly against the front of my top.

"Okay, sweetie," he said as he had difficulty tearing his eyes off my chest to look at my face. "Take your time in the shower, we're in no hurry." I thought that was kind of a strange thing for him to say but I just gave him a sweet smile and left the room.

I went upstairs to my room and stripped off all my clothes and tossed them in the laundry basket in my closet. I had my own en-suite bathroom and got the shower running as I picked out the clothes I was going to wear that night. I picked out a pair of faded jeans that fit nice and low on my hips and that fit that big round "sistah" bum of mine beautifully. From my underwear drawer I pulled out a matching yellow lacy bra and panty set. The 36D bra had a lot of underwire in it which always made my set look nice and full. The panties were cut nice and high on the hips and would show a lot of leg, once I got my jeans off that was. The pair together looked really good in contrast against my chocolaty skin. For my top I chose a stretchy yellow tank top with tiny spaghetti straps at the shoulders which would show a lot of my bra straps. It was cut nice and low in the front and was a little bit of a crop top too. It ended at my waist and there would be a nice inviting gap between where my yellow top ended and where my low-slung jeans started. Yeah, hopefully some pussy-hungry woman would find the whole outfit to her liking.

I set the clothes out on my bed and went into the bathroom. I entered the big shower stall and let the pelting hot spray cascade over my body. Oh God...did that ever feel good. I tipped my head up and let the stinging pellets run through my long dark curly hair. I washed my face and hair first and then grabbed a big bar of soap and let my slippery fingers run over my body. I was thinking about my stepfather, Kevin, and wondering what his body would feel like next to me right here in the shower. I had the feeling his cock was nice and long and thick and would get incredibly hard when erect. As my soap-covered hands ran all over my big heavy tits, I thought about how his dick would feel between my slippery hands. The vivid images I was having of "Daddy" were too intense and after the earlier episodes with Professor Bond and the two guys on the bus, I couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh fuck," I said under my breath as one soapy hand quickly found its way between my legs while I teased my stiff rubbery nipples with the other one. My fingers slid into the hot wetness of my pussy and as I rolled one of my long thick nipples between my thumb and forefinger, I felt my much-needed climax hit.

"Oh God....." I said with a low groan as I leaned against the shower wall and let the delicious sensations flow through me. I had two fingers up inside me and used my thumb to rub my throbbing clit as I thought about Kevin, the two boys on the bus, and Professor Bond all standing over me jerking their cocks off onto my face. My body was quivering and trembling as my orgasm had every nerve ending tingling. I could feel the warm silky fluid gushing from my hot gooey hole as I continued to slide my fingers back and forth over the sensitive membranes lining my cunt. That was one thing that my lovers seemed to really like about me; when I came, it was usually with a big slippery mess of cum. I was what some people call a "gusher". I seemed to have an endless supply of silky nectar and most people loved it. At least at this point in my life I hadn't had any complaints.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a soft low moan as I finally started to slow down the frantic movements of my fingers inside me as I felt the last delicious sensations of my orgasm wash over me. A trembling shutter went through my body and I breathed deeply as I slowly came down from my orgasmic high. I withdrew my honey-covered hand from between my legs and took a good look at the glistening fluid covering it. I was hoping to find someone at the lesbian bar later who would find it a real waste that I was now moving my hand into the spray from the shower and washing all that tasty nectar down the drain.

I stepped back into the pelting spray and let it wash silently over me before I shaved my pussy real close before finished washing off thoroughly. I finally left the shower and finished drying myself, fixing my hair and makeup, and getting dressed. I finished off my outfit with a sexy pair of yellow high-heeled slingbacks which nicely complimented my yellow top and underwear. As I looked in the mirror and let my fingers run through my long curly hair, I was happy with the look I had chosen. I rearranged my boobs slightly inside the beautifully designed "power bra" until they were pushed together and up. I adjusted them just a little more until they were almost spilling over the cups of the bra and the deep scoop neck of my tight yellow top. Yeah, this was gonna work out okay. I checked the time and realized Alice was supposed to be picking me up shortly so I figured I'd better go and get something to eat with Kevin.

I came down from upstairs and didn't see my stepfather in either the den or the kitchen. While my bedroom was on the second floor, my parent's bedroom was on the main floor. When I didn't see him anywhere, I walked over towards their bedroom. The door was closed and I stopped walking and listened. From inside the room, I could hear water running. Kevin must have decided to get out of his work clothes and take a shower before dinner too. I figured I'd just go and sit outside by the pool until he was done and then we could work together to get something for dinner. I slid open the patio door and spotted some beautiful red roses against the side of the house that must have just come into bloom. I walked along one of the stepping-stone pathways over to the roses and leaned forward to smell them. Mmmm, they had that warm fresh tea-like scent that I loved so much. As I quietly breathed in the delightful fragrance, I realized I could hear the running water again. I looked up and noticed that the window from my parent's en-suite bathroom overlooked this area of the garden. I could see that part of the window was open and the sound was coming through the screen covering it.

"Oh fuck, Brooke...."

What?....What was that? Was that Kevin's voice? The sound had come from the open bathroom window just to my left.

"Brooke, you little slut." With my senses on full alert, I heard it more clearly this time. It was definitely Kevin's voice. I quietly inched closer to the window. I could still hear the shower running and as I crouched right beside the window, I could also hear a rhythmic wet slapping sound.

"Is this what you want, you little tease?" I heard Kevin say in a breathy husky voice. I got my courage up and slowly inched my way over until I could peer into the window. What I saw almost took my breath away. He was standing only about five feet away from me with his back and side towards me as he faced the long bathroom vanity with the mirror over it. The way he was looking into the mirror, I couldn't see his face clearly; which was good; because that meant he couldn't see me either. He was totally naked and had his hand wrapped around his cock and was jerking off!

This was the first time I had seen him completely naked and I quickly took in the much-anticipated view. Like I said, he was tall and his body was still very muscular for a man in his 40's. His wide shoulders and narrow waist gave him a nice V-shaped torso. He had a nice round firm ass and I quickly pictured feeling those strong muscular buns in my gripping hands. His long athletic legs and strong thighs completed the spectacular view that I had. I was looking at his left side and he was using his right hand to jerk off so I had a pretty good view of his cock. And what a cock it was! Holy shit! Now wonder my mother had that shit-eating grin on her face all the time. His cock was absolutely huge! I've seen a number of cocks in my short lifetime but none compared to this one. It had to be about 11" long and incredibly thick; Kevin's big hand couldn't even close around it. It was circumcised and the wide flared mushroom head reminded me of an apple. I've heard of "plum-sized" cockheads, but this one was much larger. It was engorged with blood and appeared dark and angry; more like a bludgeon or weapon than an instrument of love. The thick rope-like corona stood out impressively from the smooth hard shaft and I wondered how that thick ridge would feel tearing back and forth along the tightly-stretched lining of my pussy. As I looked at the amazing length and cunt-splitting girth, I shivered as I thought about what it would be like to get my own two hands on that beautiful monster.

"Not much longer, Brooke," he muttered to himself. "Not much longer and then you'll get that nice reward you've been waiting for." I could see him looking down towards the surface of the vanity and I raised myself a couple of inches so I could see what he was looking at. The first thing I noticed was a big open jar of "Vaseline-Baby Fresh Scent". I had noticed that his big black cock and sliding hand had been glistening with lubricant. Now I knew what he'd been using that had caused that wet slapping sound I'd heard. As I looked at the top of the vanity, I almost gasped out loud at what I saw. There were two things right in front of his jerking cock that had me quivering with surprise and excitement.

One was the pair of white panties I'd just been wearing a short time ago. I easily recognized them as the ones I'd tossed in the laundry basket in my closet just before I took my shower. He must have waited until I was in the shower and then snuck into my room and retrieved them. That must have been why he made that comment to me about "take as much time as you want in the shower, we're in no hurry." As the whole sordid idea of it went through my head, I felt a wet rush of lubricant in my pussy as I was intensely aroused by what Kevin had done. I could see that he had turned them inside out and I was right in what I had been thinking earlier; the whole gusset was thoroughly soaked and stained with my juices. It was incredibly exciting to see him jerking off with a pair of my fresh soiled panties right in front of him.

The other thing on the vanity that almost made me gasp in surprise was a picture. I could see that it was a picture of me in my favorite white bikini. I remembered when Kevin had taken a number of pictures of me by the pool a few weeks back. The bikini was really nothing more than a few tiny triangles of white fabric held together by skinny little ties. The two little bows at my hips always seemed to be calling out for the slightest tug to have my bottoms drop away from my juicy black pussy. The two little triangles of the top barely covered my big tits and the little straps tied behind my back and behind my neck. Again, one little tug on the bow behind my neck and those two pieces of material would easily drop away to reveal my big heavy tits. The picture was one he'd had me pretend to be a model and I was giving him a hot smoldering look as I thrust out my tits in an alluring sexy pose. He had obviously had it enlarged as it was now about the size of a regular piece of copy paper. The original picture had been much smaller. I could also see that it seemed to be totally covered in some form of plastic; like he'd had it laminated or something.

"Oh fuck, Brooke....get ready.....you're gonna get it all," he said with a low groan as his gripping hand started to work faster on his thick throbbing cock. I watched enthralled as he reached down and quickly scooped up my panties. He brought them up to his face and pushed them against his nose. I saw his chest rise as he breathed in deeply. Jesus Christ! Was this ever hot! I could feel the wetness soaking my panties as I hypnotically continued to watch. He lowered the panties slightly and I watched as he let his tongue run out from between his thick full lips and he dragged it slowly over the stained lining of my panties. I almost let out a low groan of desire as my eyes were glued to his licking tongue. He took another long slow swipe with the flat part of his raspy tongue as he seemed to love the taste of my pussy-juice.

"OH GOD! HERE YOU GO BROOKE.....OPEN WIDE," he said a little louder as he leaned forwards slightly and pointed the big mushroom head of his huge cock down towards my picture. I watched in awe as he slowed the movement of his jerking hand for a second and held his throbbing 11" cock a short distance away from my picture. For a split second I saw a glistening drop at the very tip of his cock getting milkier and then a long white rope of cum shot forth. My jaw dropped open as the incredibly long stream of semen splashed on my picture right across my face. The long ribbon of cum covered almost the whole length of the picture from top to bottom. After the first shot, he took a couple of long firm strokes and then stopped once more. This time two more long milky strands burst forth to land all over my bikini-clad body. Oh my God! This was unbelievable!

"Aaaaaaaaaahh," I had to quiet my own little gasp as I felt the intense sensation of a quick yet powerful orgasm. I was shocked that the incredible excitement of the situation had sent my right over the edge but I leaned against the brick wall and let the tingling sensations wash over me as I watched Kevin resume pumping his cock as he continued to unload gob after thick creamy gob of his milky-white cum all over my picture. I was breathing raggedly and my eyes were half-closed as I savored the blissful pleasure of my unexpected climax. I moved a little closer to the side as I watched Kevin take his heavy cock and draw the drooling tip all around my face in the picture. He put his hand back around the thick base of his shaft and with the enflamed head about an inch above the picture, I watched as he slowly and firmly milked his hand forward. A final big drop oozed forth from his gaping piss-slit and as his hand reached his broad flared crown, he flicked his wrist so the pearly gob dropped down to land right on my bikini-covered tits. He then stepped back, seemed pleased with his work, and stepped into the shower.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself as I took one more long look at the cum-covered picture. Wow! Was there ever a lot of cum! Most of the surface of the laminated picture was a swirling mass of his silvery seed. I wished I could have snuck in through the window, dropped to my knees and lapped it up. It looked so thick and creamy, just sitting there waiting for me. And there was so much of it! I wouldn't need any dinner if I'd been able to get at all that cum. With a reluctant sigh, I figured I'd better get out of there before he turned around in the shower and spotted me.

On shaky legs, I quietly stepped back onto the walkway and went back into the house. I needed a cold drink bad! I loaded up a big glass with ice and filled it with ice tea. I went back outside and sat quietly by the pool to cool off. I could feel that my panties were soaking wet and I thought about going and changing them but I figured that would just be a little extra treat for whoever I happened to pick up tonight.

Jesus! What a hot fucking scene that had been! Kevin had always acted properly towards me and although I'd seen him looking at me a little different over the last few months, I'd never expected anything like this! Stealing my panties.....then jerking off all over a picture of me....wow! I was almost shaking with excitement over the whole situation. I didn't know what I was going to do next....but I did know that at some point, I wanted to get a shot at that beautiful big cock of his...

12