Teddy and Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "I'm going to sit up."

I'm not sure, but I think I knew what was going to happen next, and Teddy gently lifted me up into a sitting position above him, as he lay down on the bed, on his back.

Then I carefully moved myself over Teddy and sat on top, straddling him, I was sitting right on his belly,

And in a quiet voice, I said, "I think it'll happen - again - soon."

"Oh God Kelly, it was so beautiful when it happened - when you peed just now."

"It'll happen - I can tell - I can feel it - it'll happen again."

Teddy lay on his back, still and quiet, almost in disbelief. My crotch was up centered on his belly. The way I was sitting, I could feel his hard penis behind me, and it seemed to press against my bottom.

I couldn't believe we were really doing this. There was a long silence, and finally Teddy smiled.

I was naked, and sopping wet, and so was Teddy. And I felt so strong and so beautiful. I absolutely LOVED letting Teddy see me like this. My breasts are small and my nipples were hard. I could tell he was excited, and - Oh God - I wanted - I NEEDED - him to look at me. The way I was sitting, my knees were on the bed and vagina was pressed against his belly - my legs were wide, and I let him see me - my wet vagina.

There was no hurry, with Teddy looking at me - I just felt so beautiful.

Teddy whispered, "Kelly - you are glowing."

"I'm glowing?"

"You are - you look so beautiful."

Then, I sat up taller and positioned myself tall on my knees.

Teddy stared wide-eyed. My heart started pounding.

My brother looked so euphoric.

I was unbelievably joyous.

Teddy was breathing deeply, his chest rising and falling. Seeing Teddy so eager - so hungry - made me feel entranced, like the whole world was telling me yes.

I moved my self taller and slightly arched my back, I was showing Teddy my body - wet and oily and naked. I wanted him to see me. I was on fire - I wanted him to see me, my small breasts, my tummy, and my baby fat.

I spread my knees wider and inched a little toward Teddy's face - I wanted - I desperately NEEDED him to see my open wet vagina.

I could see the joy in Teddy - I felt so beautiful.

Oh god - He seemed so emotional. I thought he was about to cry.

I stood on my knees, naked - and straddling Teddy, I felt an infinite power - everything seemed so lovely and powerful.

Teddy stared at me at the wetness between my legs. He was completely transfixed on this small area, it looked like he was afraid to blink. Neither of us moved for a long time, the quiet was broken only by Teddy's deep breathing.

Teddy's intense gaze was totally locked on my wet vagina, he was completely lost in concentration. He was breathing hard, his chest was moving with each inhalation.

I whispered, "Teddy - you're staring at me."

Teddy didn't say anything for a minute. Finally he stammered, "You're so beautiful - I'm scared my heart is going to burst..."

"It's okay..."

I could tell, Teddy's desire was rising to a sort of panic.

In a haunted whisper Teddy said, "Kelly - Oh dear God, Kelly."

Then I stammered, "Can I do something to help?"

"What?"

"I want to, I NEED to..."

Teddy asked, "What is it?"

"I - I need to..."

Then, without understanding why, little by little, I moved myself down the bed.

I squirmed back and then I was no longer straddling his chest, I still was on my knees, positioned tall, but now I was directly above his long erection.

His hard penis - oh god - It was sopping and glistening, from me - from my thick slippery pee. It was pointed straight up toward my wet vagina lips.

"Kelly..." He whispered.

Then, matching the rhythm of his deep breathing, Teddy pumped his hips upward, slow and steady.

I stayed motionless, tall on my knees, and watched as my brother's pelvis and erection thrust toward me.

Then, it happened - Teddy gently touched my moist vagina with the head of his penis.

I immediately gasped, "Oh - Oh Jesus - Oh Teddy."

He heard the overwhelming emotion in my voice and asked, "Should I stop?"

"No - this is so nice. It's wonderful..."

With that, he pushed up a little more. And the smooth head of his penis seemed to delicately nestle itself into the sopping open folds of my vaginal lips.

We stayed like that, without moving for a long time.

For some reason - right at that moment, I thought about how Teddy started crying in the hospital when the doctor explained I could never get pregnant. He seemed so sad and so full of emotion. At the time I was numb, but it was Teddy, my wonderful brother, who felt my emotions for me.

In the hospital, I felt such an overwhelming love for him, for his sensitivity.

And right now, naked on his bed, he looked so emotional, but not sad - he looked totally overjoyed.

I said, "Teddy, it looks too big - I don't know if I can..."

"Please Kelly - If anything feels wrong - we can just stop - okay..."

"Okay, all right..."

"I'll let you do everything. Just go nice and slow - Okay?"

I whispered a shaky, "I'll try."

"Go slow, if it doesn't feel right, just stop - Okay?"

I whispered, "Okay..."

"Kelly, I love you. I truly love you."

The kindness in his voice just seemed to make me melt.

"I love you too."

And then I simply allowed myself to sink down, to settle myself onto Teddy's hard penis. I just relaxed, and softened my pose, inching my way down.

And as I melted, I looked down between my legs. Teddy's penis looked absolutely enormous - and it was oily and gleaming. I could feel the big head slowly enter, and it felt different than I imagined, it felt so much more slippery.

Except for our breathing, both of us were silent, we were riveted by the sensations. Everything felt so smooth and dripping, and I could tell it was from Ruthie's oil medicine.

Oh God - It was happening so slowly. I could feel Teddy's penis slide its way up inside me - further and deeper.

My brother arched his hips and gently began to push upward, the motion was smooth and beautiful. Teddy held onto my hips with his hands, and he was cautious and tender, helping me as we cautiously inched his erection further up into me. The sensations were so deep, smooth and wet - it was completely overpowering.

I was in such a dream state, it might have taken us 10 minutes, maybe longer, I can't be sure, but the staggering feelings within me - between us - were something mind-blowing in a way I had never felt before.

I lowered myself, until I was all the way down, pressing my vaginal lips firm against his pubic hair - it felt like I could grip his hard penis, like I could squeeze it.

I whimpered, "Oh God Teddy, I didn't believe it would all fit..."

"Does it feel okay?"

"Yes, It feels SO good!"

Then, Teddy gentility moved his hips upward, and it felt like he pushed even deeper into me.

Right at that instant - It was like some electrical switch was thrown, and I was suddenly on fire with emotion.

I sort of screamed, "Oh my GOD - OH FUCK!"

And I pumped myself down into Teddy. And then up and down, and I was furious with motion.

I began to pant, "Teddy - oh god - oh god..."

My motions were out of control as I violently slammed myself up and down against my brother's long hard penis.

I whimpered, "Oh god - oh god - oh god...

My emotions were spiraling out of control, I had to hunch forward and put my hands on the bed next to Teddy's shoulders, and I watched - I looked down at my self, and watched my tiny breasts jiggle.

I felt Teddy grab my bottom, and I looked down between my legs - as Teddy tried to thrust upward to match my frantic rhythm.

Then I squealed, "Teddy! Oh FUCK!" I arched over to look between my legs. I watched as Teddy's huge erection would glide in and out of me, over and over. It felt velvety and slippery, as my vagina just seemed to swallow him with each pumping motion.

Right then I absolutely exploded, I climaxed - and it just released a flood of sensations - and without realizing what was happening - suddenly there was a hot wet splashing, all over Teddy. I was peeing, gushing in a way that seemed unreal.

"Yes - Yes!" whimpered Teddy, as I exploded all over him.

Suddenly, his penis was out of me, and I was literally convulsing with ecstasy on his naked tummy and chest. He was on his back holding my hips, and he was trembling with pleasure, as I peed and splashed all over him.

I squealed, "Oh FUCK!"

And it just went on and on and on. It was incredible how long it lasted, the stream was strong and hot, and the smell - the ginger sweetness was luscious.

Teddy was breathing hard and watching me closely, my vagina, as I squirted on his tummy. He moved so his penis was directly in line with the hot stream, and he pressed it hard against me, and it splashed all over, and up at me.

It wasn't like a normal pee, it was more like a thick oil. It was incredibly slippery and smooth.

This pose - this beautiful pose - seemed to last forever.

And my orgasm and my peeing seemed to melt together, like they were the same, and I quivered as I squirted all over Teddy's naked and beautiful body.

Slowly, the peeing subsided, and the fulfillment was unbelievable.

There was just a brief moment when I tried to regain my breath after such a staggering orgasm. I looked at Teddy, at his soaked and naked body. I wanted to say something - to thank him - to praise him...

But - before I could speak, Teddy was squirming under me.

He sat up, and I sat up with him, and then - with his frantic guidance - I was on my back - and he was on his knees above me. My legs were spread wide, I held my knees with my hands to spread them wider - and his long hard penis was pressing between my legs.

He held his soaking body above me, and my syrupy pee just seemed to rain down, all over me - pooling on my tummy.

My open vagina was frictionless, and it seemed to swallow my brother's hard erection.

And then it was gliding deep inside me - and Teddy was holding me - melting into me. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me so tight - And then I felt him thrusting - slow and steady.

"Oh Teddy - Yes..." I purred.

With just that faint whisper of my voice, my blessing, he got faster.

"Teddy, I want you to - please..."

"Yes - Yes..." He panted.

"Please..." I begged

And then he was moving fast, pumping in strong firm strokes. The slippery sensation was bewildering, and Teddy could glide in so smoothly and so DEEP with each thrust of his hips.

Teddy wrapped both his around me - squeezing tight - and we both pumped together, in one beautiful rhythm. And it kept getting faster.

I gasped, "Oh God, oh God."

We were squeezing each other so tight, and both of us were coated in my thick slippery pee, and somehow, it allowed us to hug even tighter. It was like we had become one perfect melding of ecstasy. And the thick sweet smell of ginger just seemed to embrace us. Oh God, it was delicious.

I was wrapped around Teddy, and he was wrapped around me. There was a gentle slapping noise as he pumped into me, deep and smooth.

He moved his head, and I could feel his lips next to my ear.

He whispered, "Kelly - I love you..."

And hearing that, I just thrust myself - my hips - up hard into his erection.

He seemed to gasp as he whispered, "Oh Kelly - I love you - I love you..."

I could sense it - I could FEEL it - building in him. He was breathing deeper and stronger.

Then, he cried out, "Kelly!"

And he pushed his hard erection DEEP into me and just held it there. For that second, I didn't understand why he stopped. And then - Oh god - I could FEEL his penis throbbing - it was pumping, and I could FEEL him cumming, and we both seemed to shiver from the sensations.

He kept himself pushed against me, and the throbbing inside me went on and on, and I could FEEL him filling me, and - Oh God - it was glorious.

Somehow we both seemed to calm down enough to melt into each other. We lay there, his penis still inside me, wrapped around each other in a lover's embrace.

We stayed like that, in silence.

Suddenly - the phone rang. Neither of us made a move to answer it, we just lay there wrapped in each other's arms. There is something scary about anyone calling that late at night. After a few rigs, the machine picked up. We got to hear our mom's happy voce asking the caller to leave a message after the beep. Then - we heard Ruthie's funny voice, and it surprised both of us.

She said, "This is Ruthie calling. Kelly, listen to me. Like I tell you before. You are very lucky young woman. Your brother, he cares about you, he loves you very much. You are such lucky woman, no longer just little girl. You are full of health again, sleep well. Goodnight."

We listened as the tape machine stopped, and all I could hear was the contended breathing of my beautiful brother.