Ted's Step-Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, bringing the tip to bear on her clit brought forth her first moan. Within a few minutes, try as she might to suppress it, the vision of Ted's cock stroking the blonde, fur-lined pussy was at the forefront of her mind. Then, the lavish fur around the pussy became red. Her breath caught as the tip of the vibrator unintentionally dropped lower. She shoved it quickly, forcibly, deep inside her pussy.

'This will be the only way Ted will ever stick his cock into me!' She thought. 'By force!'.

The 7 inches, pushed deep, always hurt a bit. She rarely shoved it deep accept when having an orgasm. It did not occur to her that it was her vision of Ted sticking his cock "forcibly" inside her. She began stroking her vibrator quickly as her left hand came up, middle finger extended, to manipulate her clit. Within a minute, her moans were almost continuous. Again, she had no way of knowing, as the kitchen light was off, that Ted had cracked her bedroom door and was listening to her erotic moans.

Ted squeezed his erection through his cotton shorts as he listened to his step-mother's erotic moans. He could only imagine what she was doing to elicit such moans... moans that sounded like she was actually being fucked. Time was suspended for both, but, eventually.

"FUCK! FUCkkkkkkk! Fuckkkkkkk fuck fuck." Betty moaned as the orgasm swept through her body, her ass lifting, she, pushing the dildo repeatedly to its full 7 inches. It not hurting at all! Feeling relieved, but guilty, she quickly dozed off.

With Betty's words of completion, Ted felt his cock jerk and he cupped the head of his cock through his cotton shorts. He quietly closed the door, tiptoeing to the kitchen exit and continued to the stairs on to his bathroom. Removing the shorts, he washed the cum clear before hanging the shorts on a rack to dry. He would put them in the hamper in the morning.

Morning came to quickly. Betty, only snoozing, heard the light knock on her door.

"Are you wake?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Coffee is ready and breakfast is almost ready."

"Be there in a sec." She answered.

'What in the hell is he up to now?'; She thought, throwing the covers off of her and sitting up on the edge of the bed. She glanced at the vibrator next to her and felt the clamminess between her legs, remembering last night.

She needed a shower but wanted a hot meal more! Making sure her housecoat and belt were tight she headed for the door and the kitchen.

Ted heard the door open and scrambled to make sure her coffee was setting in front of her when she sat down.

As she fixed her coffee, the plate with scrambled eggs, sausage and toast was sat in front of her.

'So,what is the occasion/" She queried.

"Well, I feel like I owe you dinner, but breakfast will have to do." He answered with smile.

She thought for a minute and then it struck her, 'the son-of-a-bitch was spying on me last night... again!'

"I hope to hell you enjoyed yourself!" 'You are a real low-life, Ted!' She said, accepting her thought as gospel.

"I think it would be a lot more fun together." He said brazenly. "Three months is going to be a long, long time. And, I know dad told you to be nice to me and take good care of yourself."

"He told you that?" She asked incredulously.

"He always told mom the same thing when he was going to be gone for a month of more." Ted replied.

'So, you did screw your mother!" Betty exclaimed almost in unison with Ted's last word.

"Hell no! Mom was always nice to me, but, I had my scruples! You are a crazy bitch!"

"I would not put it past you." Betty accused, for once getting the best of Ted. And, she wasn't about to let! "Are you sure she did not stroke your cock for you during your college years? I bet you rode her thigh, while she stroked your cock? Did she like your cum shooting on her leg and mound?"

"Again no, and hell no! And, you are being disrespectful! You're getting close to getting knocked on your ass!"

"You're right. Sorry." Betty retorted, surprised that she was capable of spouting such comments

Betty attended to her breakfast while Ted sipped his coffee at the counter studying his stepmother. Ted was not one to be bested.

"You know, dad does not deserve a woman like you. You are a classy and sexy woman. Your red hair only adds to your sexual prowess. I know the cuff must match the collar, but is it as lavish as I imagine?"

"You can bet your ass it is! But, you are never going to see it." She answered with a rebellious tone, having enough of her breakfast and rising from the chair. "Now, I'm going to take a shower. I expect you to stay the hell out of my bedroom. You understand me?"

"Yeah." Ted replied chuckling.

The weeks wore on. Ted, working a lot of overtime, rarely came in before 10 PM. Betty was usually in bed by then.

The separation did not keep them from thinking of each other.

Ted was continuously thinking of ways to bed Betty. Betty, every night she pleased herself with her dildo, having an orgasm, could not keep the vision of Ted's cock stroking in and out of a red fur-lined pussy. She was soon shocked, after one orgasm, to realize she had begun to think of it as her pussy he was stroking with his ample cock.

One evening, Ted came home early, finding Betty watching TV. He sat down in his father's recliner.

"Did dad tell you about the party I am supposed take you to this Friday?"

"He mentioned it, impressing upon me how important it is to show my face. I told him I wasn't interested in going to an office party. Especially with you! But, I suppose I have too."

"This could mean a lot to him getting a promotion within the company." Ted replied with a tone of sincerity.

"Okay. Okay. But, you had better be on your best behavior."

The party was a small one in the CEO's spacious home. Ted surprised her, not only with his manner of dress, but his business like manner. She actually felt a bit of praise for her step-son as he introduced her as the-husband-of so-on so-on so-on.

Unfortunately, the introductions made no difference as she was still considered the prize to win. It seemed as if every man in the home tried to put the make on her. Some, even brazen enough to palm her ass! She soon informed Ted she was ready to leave... irregardless of the consequences.

"One more drink. I have one more person I want you to meet." Ted promised.

Ted glanced suspiciously around the room before he dropped the powder into the drink. He brought the drink to her and watched her drink most of it before she handed the glass back to him. He walked her over to a lady he introduced as the CEO's mother, then, escorted her out.

As they pulled into the garage, Ted was satisfied the drink was having the desired effect. Betty was close to passing out. Helping her out of the car, he guided her towards the back door that entered into the kitchen. He maneuvered her across the kitchen into her bedroom. Sitting her on the bed he let her fall back. She was out like a light. He maneuvered her to lay lengthways on the bed and began undressing her, rolling her this way and that way. He soon had her down to her panties. He undressed himself down to the buff. He entered the bed, straddling her legs below her knees. His cock rigid, he reached to pull her panties down, fully expecting to spread her legs and fuck her.

His fingers under the elastic... he stopped. He stared at her ample breasts. He leaned forward and took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked on it lightly. He expected it to rise but got no response. He sat back on his haunches and stared at her limp body. He reached to pull the front of her panties up and looked under them. The bush between her legs was indeed lush and red. He let the elastic snap shut. He could not bring himself to take his step-mother in such a state.

Beginning to feel the liquor, he laid down next to her and soon drifted off.

The bedroom was illuminated with the eerie light of morning coming through the curtains. Betty opened her eyes and immediately felt the pain of the liquor and the drug she had been given. She sat up on the edge of the bed without noticing Ted beside her. She sat there a few long moments with her head in her hands. Starting to rise, she became aware of Ted lying naked next to her. Her eyes focused on his cock lying on his belly. Even limp, it was long. She laid back down next to him. She stared at his cock.

She gave a long few minutes of thought to the consequences of fucking Ted. Once begun it would never end! With her right hand, she began to toy with her pussy and was soon aroused. She hoped if she could get herself off, she could leave him laying there and get on with her day. But, soon she could not keep herself from reaching with her left hand to acquire Ted's cock. Unlike her nipples, as she toyed with it, it began to firm up. Stroking his shaft and fingering her clit, she was soon pass caring about the consequences. She needed a cock inside of her and Ted's cock was now firm enough to get inside of her.

Rolling to straddle Ted, she held his cock vertical. Maneuvering over it, she eased herself down. She allowed it to penetrate her slowly, feeling excruciating pleasure as each inch slipped into her.

Miraculously, Ted did not wake up immediately. As he slowly became aware of her reciprocating body, feeling his cock stroking inside her, his eyes opened. He noticed Betty's eyes were closed and he reached with both hands to grip her tits, squeezing and thumbing the nipples, which were hard now and standing tall. He was somewhat surprised that her eyes did not pop open immediately.

"Your cock is to be admired." She finally moaned, as her eyes partially opened. "Don't think this is going to be a common occurrence but I needed a cock this morning...any cock."

"We will see, my dear lady."

They began to fuck in earnest!

Ted reached to grip her buttocks and began sending his full 7" deep up into her, his thickness stretching her tight vaginal walls further then they had ever been stretched.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that! Deeper!" She praised.

Her ass began to reciprocate faster and her tits began to bob, her nipples now standing like large raisins to be plucked. That is exactly what Ted did when he noticed them, reaching for her back, pulling her down, as he lifted his head to take one into his mouth, sucking it firmly. Her nipples were sensitive and her ass when into overdrive, her ass lifting and dropping like a pile-driver onto his cock.

Later then sooner, she pushed herself up just enough to look between her legs, pulling his cock out to the domed head before dropping onto it. Repeatedly, she did this. It popped out! When Ted guided it back into her, her ass shook and she growled like a female tiger. It came out again with a repeat of her ass shaking and her growling. All to the pleasure of Ted.

On they fucked. She soon lowered herself back down laying chest to chest as she concentrated on putting Ted's shaft against her clit. Achieving her intent, she slowed her rhythm and was soon moaning, breathing hard against his neck as she climbed the ladder. Ted concentrated on the rhythm. Finally...reaching the top rung, she balanced there momentarily. She toppled hard as she gulped air, moaning it out loudly.

Ted lay still and allowed her to fuck herself on his cock. He waited, allowing her body to relax, the orgasm gone, before rolling her to her back. He managed to keep his cock embedded into her, cradling her with his arms, and began to fuck her with a moderate rhythm. His intent was to bring her back to arousal. Betty wanted to tell him to get on with it and ejaculate, but it only took moments for that thought to evaporate. A minute later her knees tightened against his sides as her ass began to lift in unison with his rhythm. Her hands gripped her thighs. Ted was enjoying his step-mother's pussy... his father's pussy! He was in no hurry though he fucked her with intent.

"Damn, it's good to fuck!" She exclaimed. "Stick me deep! Yes! Deeper, damn you! I can take it all. I can take all of your cock, you bastard!" The modest woman taunted the man between her legs. "Yes! Just like that!"

Ted was hammering her ass into the bed now as if wanting to split her in half. He wanted to leave a lasting impression to bring her back for more and he was going to do what was necessary. He had had no idea his modest step-mother could be like this in bed.

"Don't stop. Damn you, don't stop! You've got what you wanted! Show me you deserved it! I'm close! I'm close! Oh! FUCKKKKKKKKK! YOU MOTHER-FUCKER! Fuckkkkkkk!"

Her strong orgasm, as strong as the first, and her profanity surprised Ted. As the orgasm faded, he slowed his rhythm a bit to see how events were going to unfold. He fully expecting her to start demanding he pull his cock out of her.

Betty lay there trying to catch her breath. She had been mufti-orgasmic in her youth but as the years passed her first husband, she supposed, due to his heart condition, no longer had the stamina to keep her going. Ted appeared content to keep fucking her and she had no intentions of stopping. She soon had her breath.

"You good?" She queried.

"I can keep going or I can come now and keep going. It's up to you?"

"You are sure of that?"

"Yes. Very sure!"

"Then, do it!" She commanded. "Come for me."

Ted maneuvered to grab her ass with both hands, locking her in tight, and began to fuck her with the desire to fill her pussy. She offered him no verbal encouragement, but did consciously thrust her ass with his rhythm. He was soon breathing hard against her neck. His enthusiasm soon spread! Soon her ass was unconsciously thrusting with his rhythm. She was aroused, climbing the ladder for the third time. On they fucked. Ted had her locked in tight. His cock was only with-drawing perhaps an inch, though he trusted into her hard, sending his cock deep. Involuntarily, she was now grunting with each deep thrust. It gave him something to concentrate on and relish! On they fucked!

"Come in me, you bastard!" Betty soon exclaimed, no longer able to contain herself. She was close to coming herself. "You mother- fucker, come in me! I'm sure you fucked your mother! If you didn't...you wanted to! Now, Do it! Fill it up good! Fill my pussy with your cum! Fill your mother's pussy with your incestuous cum!"

"AAAGgggggggg, you bitchhhh! Aggggggggggggg." He moaned heavily into her ear. She, wrong on the first accusation... Not so on the second. But, still, her last phrase caused his ejaculation.

"AAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooo." She moaned, joining him in orgasm. The word "bitch" sent her tumbling off the ladder.

They both remained in position, Ted's cock still embedded inside her... he, still wanting to continue. If Betty had not come with him they might have continued, but she was satisfied... and angry... though she did not know who with...herself or him.

"I never fucked my mother! You refined bitch!"

"You mother-fucking, bastard!" She spat angrily, not knowing to take his last comment as phrase or condemnation. "Pull your filthy cock out of me and let me up."

"Hey! Don't forget who put my cock into you in the first place!" Ted retorted, pushing himself up off her, his still mostly rigid cock pulling out of her. "And, you are a bitch with a capital B!"

"Go jerk off somewhere else, you slime ball!" She yelled, glaring at him.

"The hell I will!" Ted shouted, as he came around the bed, grabbing her legs and dragging her to the edge.

As she viciously fought him, he still managed to lift her knees and spread them wide. He held them in place for a long moment. He pointed his finger at her and told her to not move. She lay passive. As soon as he released her other leg she tried to kick him and the struggle began again. He soon had her back in position again and warned her if she struggled again he was going to paddle her ass until it was red. This time she remained in place. He directed her to hold her legs high and wide, just like he had them, informing her he was going to jerk off right where he was, having something to look at.

"I suppose, we must except the fact that we do not like each other. But, you are a good piece of ass, MOTHER." He told her, beginning to stroke his cock, bringing it back to full erection. "Probably the best I ever...

"HAD... please!" She cut him off. "You like any woman who will spread her legs for you! You're just trying to butter me up so I will let you fuck me again."

Ted ignored her, continuing. "It's a shame dad can't measure up in the bedroom and keep you happy. When you get over yourself, I will be more than willing to keep you happy. I did not fuck you... we fucked together...you and me... remember that. Right now, I'm going to show you I could keep going."

With that said, Ted began to stroke his cock in earnest, studying Betty's female attributes as he stroked.

Betty, with her hands around the back of her head, her head lifted a bit, her legs outstretched, watched the action.

He remained silent except for his slightly elevated breathing, concentrating mainly on her pussy and the thought that he had recently marked it.

Still in her mind this would be their last intercourse, Betty, thought a bit teasing was in order. She again lifted her knees, spreading them wide. She had a surprise coming!

He now saw her pussy uzzing cum and was soon within seconds of ejaculating. Just as he felt the surge, he stuck his cock into her pussy, pushing deep. He felt his cock jerk once, twice, three times, filling her pussy a second time.

It surprised Betty but she remained passive. She's let him calm. "I deserved that, I suppose." She said, as she saw him relax from his orgasm. What did surprise her more is that he continued to stroke into her. "Can we go a bit more, if you don't mind it being soiled?"

"Yes we can and I don't mind at all."

They began to fuck with a leisurely rhythm. This time, happily holding her legs aloft again, she lifted her ass with vigor to meet his thrusts. This time, they looked into each others eyes...when they were not studying their coupling

"Okay, I accept that you did not screw your mother. But, you wanted to?! You two, you said, had very intimate conversations concerning her sex life with your dad? And, you concerning your lady friends. She was unhappy. The way you think it must of stirred you to consider laying with her?"

"Yes! I wanted to!" He admitted. "Not for my satisfaction, but for hers. He treated her like a slut and she was very much like you. I think he caused her to despise sex. I wanted to hold her... make her feel special...and, yes, be inside of her... make her feel alive for once. I once thought she came close to suggesting such a union. I know I could have made her enjoy sex again. Then, she up and died!"

A long minute of silence.

"Like mom, you are one hell of a woman, Betty." He praised.

"In bed, mind you, you are a hell of a guy." She praised back. "I think my age is involved in some of your regrets about your mother. It will not bother me if you want to role-play."

They fucked on. Perhaps five minutes later, Ted leaned over, bringing his shaft against her clit. Involuntarily, Betty moaned and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. They fucked on, for a good while, then, with more determination.

"Right there! Don't stop! Damn, it's good! Your cock is good! Don't move! Oh, fuck. FUCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." The orgasm flowed through her like an electric shock. Her knees ratcheted in midair as her ass lifted to send him deeper. "Fuck your mother, Ted! Fuck her pussy!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa, Mama, it's good!" He followed just moments behind her. Ted sighed, ejaculating just a little bit of cum into her already saturated pussy. He heard her sigh, making him feel well satisfied and happy, having fucked his step-mother to her exhaustion...and, maybe his.