Teen Bitch Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was coming out of the house, after finally dropping off the last box, and I was anxious to get home so I could relieve myself. As I walked outside, Jenna was just getting off the back of the truck.

"Well, looks like we're all done," she said. "If you're not busy later tonight, we could use your help getting some of the furniture and stuff set up."

"Sure, that'd be no problem," I said. "Just come and get me when you're ready."

"Cool, I'll do that. Now I have to make sure everything is locked up. It was nice meeting you and I'll see you later tonight." With that said, she headed back into the house.

The whole time I was talking with Jenna, I couldn't take my eyes off Alexis's dangling feet. I was just mesmerized by every curve of her perfect little feet, and the thought of what she had just done to me in the truck only fueled my longing for them. I watched as her flip-flop gracefully slid off her foot and fell to the ground. I was brought out of my trance when I heard her say.

"Could you get that for me?"

"Sure thing," I said, and I slowly squatted down to get it for her.

Maybe she expected me to put it on her foot from there, because as I started standing up, her foot was out and in my face. But I had realized that too late, and was already starting to stand. So as I was moving up, she was dragging her perfect little foot down my face and the front of my body. Her foot then came to rest on the front of my pants, but she made no effort to move it.

Oh my god, I thought, what if Jenna came out now and saw us like this? But Alexis just continued talking to me like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"You know, we're actually going to get the truck back early thanks to your help," she continued.

"No... problem. It... was my... pleasure," I stuttered out.

"Really? I'm not sure I noticed," she said, as she then applied pressure to my once again throbbing cock.

"By the way, sorry I was so HARD on you earlier," she said, as she pushed her foot firmly into my raging hard-on. "But I don't think it bothered you too much, did it?" she asked, as she moved her foot up and down, working me into a frenzy.

My body was already starting to quiver. I couldn't say a word. After all that I'd been through, and all the pent-up frustration of the day's events, I was ready to explode any second now.

"Oh, and I don't think I thanked you properly for all that you did for me today."

And then I heard her other flip-flip hit the ground and she started working me over with both her feet. The sight of this beautiful young women, with the cutest little feet I'd ever seen, working me over, was more than I could take. Within a few seconds, she brought me to one of the best climaxes of my life. She then pressed in harder with her left foot and started milking me for all I was worth. I was so lost in orgasmic pleasure that I took her right foot and started to passionately kiss the sole.

As I started to come down from my thralls of ecstasy, I started to realize the position I was in. One of Alexis's feet was on my manhood, and the other I had pulled to my lips. My face turned red, as I looked into Alexis's beaming blue eyes and smiling face.

"Don't worry, this will be our little secret," she said with a wink. "Now go home and clean yourself up, and I'll see you later tonight. Maybe we can have some more fun with you then."

With that said, I kissed each of her perfect feet one last time, slipped her flip-flops back on for her, and headed back home. God, it was great to have new neighbors.

12