Temptation for Tina Pt. 10

Story Info
After a shower, her first rimming.
2.9k words
4.34
2.7k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking about getting my nipples pierced," Niamh announced.

The two best friends were finding it harder to spend time together. What with studies, part-time jobs and each seeing older men for sex and fun. But Tina knew it was worth the effort to learn about Niamh's otherwise secret life.

"Alistair suggested it," Niamh explained. "He says it will make my boobs look even better."

"If that's possible," muttered Tina as she glanced at her friend's E-cup chest. "Would you do that for him?"

"I might. But I dunno how much longer I want to be with Alistair."

"Do you just break up with an older guy? How does that work?"

"Only had to do it once. The guy who liked watching me."

"But you didn't enjoy him."

"Older guys are not fickle. Not like our age. I think he expected he'd have me permanently."

"If the sex is good though?..."

"That's when I'm looking for a husband."

Tina nodded, trying to understand. It made sense to want great sex from a long-term partner. She'd always assumed that being with Daddy was just a fling.

"Some older guys like to own you," Niamh explained. "As if gifts and money is all you need."

"But what if a daddy gives you a really massive gift?" Tina wanted to know. "Like, Alistair touches your butt hole."

"Oh noooo," laughed Niamh. "Its fun that he teases. But even he could not afford a gift that would make me take a dick up there."

Which left Tina wondering why Niamh might agree to piercings in her nipples. And about her own reaction to having a tongue on her back door.

******************************

It had been a surprise for Tina to realise that she could just have sex with a man. That she didn't need any emotional connection. She could be tempted and curious and horny enough to let a guy fuck her -- even when he was more than twice her age. Maybe she was not so different from Niamh. Which was not the same as saying she had no feelings for Mr Stevens. Her Daddy had taught her so much. She'd always be grateful for the way he'd boosted her confidence.

Tina was different to her friend in some ways. She'd never asked for money or gifts from Mr Stevens. It seemed to make him happy to use his wealth to give new experiences to his young lover and he'd never suggested that she owed anything in return. She'd enjoyed every single thing he'd shared with her -- especially the amazing sex that her friend had promised. Tina had started to wonder about a future lover and whether another man could match her Daddy.

She'd arrived at his apartment that night Daddy ready for a raunchy night. He had suggested they eat takeaway which was good since she could spend more time naked for him. It was a casual act to strip to nothing but the new suspender belt and stockings he'd paid for. As always, he remained clothed while Tina found all sorts of reasons to walk about the apartment so that Daddy could enjoy the sight of her young, trim shape. Niamh had massive boobs but it was nice to have reassurance that some men liked smaller woman, with flat tummies and over-grown pubes.

Tina felt even tinier next to his big frame. It was fun to think of herself as small and vulnerable alongside an older, skillful lover. She kept her legs apart whenever she sat close by Daddy. The anticipation of their fucking made her pussy wet. As did the feel of his large hands as he stroked her bottom and the inside of her pale thighs. Not to mention the sight of the obvious hard-on inside his trousers. Neither of them ate much that night -- especially not Tina who had a nagging ache in her bladder.

On the lounge, she snuggled against his large, soft body. They kissed as he played with her nipples, her body responding to him.

"You are perfect, girl" he murmured.

"But... don't you want bigger boobs?

"You have a perfect body."

Tina wanted to reward Daddy for such a compliment and spread her tiny young thighs still wider. When he moaned his delight she slipped a hand down her body and began to stroke her lush bush. The young woman had learned how easy it was to please Daddy by touching herself. As his mouth moved to her long, thick nipples she spread her neat cunt lips and tested her wetness. But there was one thing she wanted to know.

"Daddy... the other night... when you licked my bottom..."

"Yes, I'm sorry, girl. I shouldn't have. That was going too far."

"I'm too small to take anything in my bottom."

"I would never want to. I apologise for scaring you."

"Daddy... I like that... I liked you licking me there."

He looked straight into her eyes now, relieved and excited in equal measure.

"I never want anything in there," she told him firmly. "But the licking was lovely."

"I'm pleased," he said, trying to contain his lust for her hairy butt hole. "Would you like some now?"

"I need to pee," was all she had to say in reply.

Rising from the lounge, Tina let Daddy watch as she stripped off her black stockings and dropped the suspender belt. She felt as if her lush hair was the only thing preserving her modesty. Except that the look in his eyes told her how he loved her overgrown bush. And she could almost feel his eyes on her small, rounded bum as he followed her to the bathroom.

"Do you want to get undressed?" she asked him sweetly.

Daddy thought that was a fine idea. He could never grow tired of the young woman taking in the sight of his massively hard six inches. Or the way her small hand felt as it wrapped softly around his shaft. But now he had another idea, something new to try. Stripping off his clothes for once, he sprawled on the shower floor, naked between her wide-spread legs. Almost shaking with desire and nerves, he urged her to release her golden flow onto him.

"You mean... all over you?"

"On my cock. Would you piss on me and my cock?"

Tina would never deny her Daddy. It was a strange request but she'd long since lost her inhibitions when it came to such play. She still thought his cock was a magnificent specimen and it seemed weird to want to despoil it with her hot piss. But the look in his eyes compelled her to squat a little and spread her neat labia wide -- all the better for her aim.

"You look amazing," he murmured in lust.

"Its starting."

Hemmed in by the shower cubicle, the hissing of her hot stream filled both their ears. And Tina did her best, releasing her maximum flow and aiming it directly at Daddy's rock-hard penis.

"Oh, girl... yes..."

Her golden stream flowed easily, falling onto his cock and his balls. Tina was always amazed at how much pee she could hold. She was even more amazed at the sight of her piss shooting over his erection and cascading over him. Her aim was not so good but Daddy didn't seem to mind as more splashed against his skin and sprayed everywhere. Tina could not understand why Daddy enjoyed it so much. But the taboo pleasure made it a powerful experience for the young Asian woman. She'd gotten used to the smell and the way the golden colour looked against his skin. It was almost instinctive now to force out every drop.

"Perfect," he murmured. "Piss on me, girl."

She saw that he was soaked. Maybe it was better without clothes but still he was drenched in her fresh pee. It was splashing on her skin, too, but that was a part of sharing this experience. The sounds were even louder now, Daddy lying in a pool of warm gold. Greg did not think of it as at all demeaning - he was fascinated by the sensations and thrilled to take everything that came from that sweet young pussy.

His cock somehow seemed to grow bigger and harder. And then Tina instinctively shuffled forward. She was straining now, squirting the remains of her full bladder onto his torso. Greg was delighted by her efforts. But the waning stream of smelly piss made him eager for more. In a flash he lifted himself up and put his face right into the warm stream. How right it felt to worship a woman like that. Even better when he could place his mouth over her pussy and catch the end of her stream.

"Daddy, I can't believe you like it so much."

"Hmmmmm..." was his reply as he began to lick and suck her clean.

Her wet pubes draped against his face. How wonderful that felt to him. And his sucking and his probing tongue soon earned soft moans from Tina. He was expert, after all, at giving oral pleasure. Tina had never known a man so willing. One hand reached behind his head, gently pulling him in further till she was gushing a gentle climax over the face still soaked in fresh urine.

"Oh, Daddy..."

At last Greg rose from the floor of the shower and reached for the taps. It was time to clean them both. But Tina was falling to her knees, fondling his erect cock.

"Make me dirty, Daddy."

"I already did."

"You need to cum."

"I can wait."

"On my face, Daddy."

Tina did not wait, encircling his rigid cock with her tiny hand. It was hard to know what to expect from a cock soaked in her own piss. The smell of her golden fluid seemed to fill the air. But there was no doubting the twitching of his shaft and soon she was stroking him just as he'd taught. Greg looked down in disbelief as she knelt in a pool of her own pee and pleasured his cock.

"Girl..." he groaned. "Are you sure?"

She was certain, smiling up at the middle-aged man as she stuck out her tongue and moved her mouth closer to his piss-stained head. Tina could not help being nervous. But she flicked the tip of her tongue round the mushroom head of his imposing manhood. Finding the taste not too bad, she nervously closed her lips around Daddy's cock and licked around the ridge of his spongy head.

"Fuck... you are amazing..." he moaned, reminded again that the young post-grad was the perfect woman.

Tina really was a lover of cocks. Being covered in piss only made this one more desirable. And she knew Daddy well enough to recognize the signs.

"Will I do it for you?" she asked softly.

"Don't stop, girl," he groaned aloud.

The small Asian woman worked her hand and her mouth just he liked it. Some suction and swirling of her tongue at the top of his shaft always helped. And she had developed the perfect grip with her small fingers. If she had more time she'd have enjoyed it all the more. But Daddy was far too excited after having her piss onto his erect cock and over his chest. Tina took him from her mouth just in time. Still stroking firmly, she leant closer and angled her head so as to catch every drop.

"Cum on me. Make me dirty."

"Oh faaaaarrrrcckk..."

A mighty blast of cum shot from his cock. It hit her upper lip and continued across her face, her noise and into her black hair. The sound of his pleasure was extra loud in that small space. And Tina felt herself moan with joy as she kept jerking his wonderful cock and a second load of sticky, warm semen sprayed over her sweet face and ended in her hair. This time she caught a huge drip in her mouth but she kept stroking, eager to empty his balls.

Stevens, too, was eager to blast all of his cum onto the young woman. Wet from her own pee she looked even more gorgeous as she covered her own face with his sticky, warm cum. Her hand was still working his length and his semen kept spewing out, big wads of cock juice splattering on her face, in her mouth and falling onto her tiny tits.

Tina did not stop till she was sure she'd extracted all his cum. Some of it lay on her hand. A little was still sitting on her tongue. The rest was on her face and her bare skin - even, she knew, in her hair. She must look a mess, she thought, but she felt triumphant. A facial was a most intimate way of sharing a man's sexual pleasure. And Daddy's smile of wonder made her feel proud.

"Now you better clean me," she giggled.

*******************

"You are very adventurous," he murmured in her ear when they were cuddling in bed.

"I want you to be pleased with me."

"I am, girl. Very pleased."

"Everything we do makes me horny," she explained in a soft voice. "I'm horny now, Daddy."

"What do you want, girl?"

"Use the toy?"

Her small body bucked and writhed as Daddy sucked her long chocolate nipples and gently probed her pussy with the buzzing toy. She cried out again and again as he created the most wonderful orgasms with his experienced sex play. And then she screamed with delight as Daddy licked and sucked her clit while driving the soft plastic cock deep into her spasming hole. Greg loved the way her thick, long hair brushed against his face, encouraging him to press deeper as he worked her clit gently while filling her hole with the vibrator.

His real encouragement was her response, the way the sweet young woman exploded and called out from the most intense sexual pleasure. But, not wanting to damage her, Greg eventually eased his thrusting and gave her pussy some respite.

"Fuck, Daddy... you're so amazing."

"Thank you, girl. Have a little rest."

"Hmmmm... do you want to lick me some more."

"Hasn't that pussy had enough?"

Tina knew what Daddy was saying. Bu she could not resist tempting him, knowing that the dirty older man had so many perverted desires. With a smile, the young Asian beauty flipped onto her front. The message was clear and he did not waste a moment, trailing kisses over her lower back and her pert, round butt cheeks. She moaned softly to reassure Daddy that she enjoyed this new type of attention. And she giggled with joy as she felt the older man start to deliver long licks through the cleft of her bum.

He was gentle as he spread her soft flesh. It was a delight to see her hairy pubes running through her crack and Greg Stevens wanted to enjoy it. He was fascinated by the darker skin around her opening. Entranced to see the way her hair seemed to swirl around her anal entrance. The coarse, thick hair felt good under his tongue as he licked carefully, not wanting to freak out the sexy post-grad. He could not wait before pressing the tip of his tongue in the centre of her anus.

"Yes..." Tina murmured. "That feels good, Daddy," she moaned with surprise.

Greg had fun flicking his tongue at the edges of her tiny, tight hole. She tasted good, he was surprised to discover, and he enjoyed the chance to tease her now. The thick hair was more than he could resist. And his nostrils filled with the scent of her earlier arousal. Best of all was that she seemed to moan each time the tip of his tongue pushed into her tightness.

Tina responded to the pleasure by slowly drawing her knees underneath her body. Now her little bum was stretched taut and her anus was presented to her Daddy. She thought it would help him but she could not stop herself enjoying the soft rimming. It was a dirty thing to do but there was no denying the warm pleasure of his tongue touching her back there.

He was surprised by her response but determined to take it further. With a newfound delight, he soon was pressing the tip of this tongue into her backdoor. The taste was a little musky but nothing untoward.

"Don't stop, Daddy," he heard her murmur.

Unsure of the proper technique, Stevens decided to start probing the tight, young anus. It was a pleasant discovery to find how pliable she was in that hole. He pressed harder, starting to open her with his tongue. And Tina was almost shocked at how much she enjoyed that.

"Daddy... please..."

Each was delighted that Tina was so aroused from having her butt hole licked. And Greg knew this was his chance to turn up the heat a still further. Jamming his tongue into that tight entrance, he gently slipped two fingers through her bush and into the soaking pussy in front of him.

"Oh, Daddy... fuck..." she cried out with surprise.

With those twin pleasures, Tina could not resist pushing her hips back, giving both her holes to Daddy as she waited hungrily for the inevitable orgasm. Greg could not have been happier at her reaction to his exploration of her holes. He shoved his fingers all the way as he massaged her little hole with his tongue. To his surprise, that did the trick and he had to hold Tina as her body bucked in orgasm. The young Asian woman forgot about the debauchery of being arse-licked as she shrieked into the pillows, both holes twitching and spasming for her Daddy.