Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 05

Story Info
Teenaged Tina pushes her teasing even further.
1.2k words
4.28
16k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful young neighbor Tina was on my mind before I heard her. I was sitting in my backyard by the pool late at night with the lights off. I had a Jack and Coke in my hand and I was thinking about how I had let things get so out of control.

Then, almost as if summoned, I heard Tina as she opened the gate...shushing someone and giggling. She was with a boy, tall and fit and as they stumbled into my backyard it was clear they had been drinking. Neither of them saw me sitting on the patio in the dark as they stripped out of their clothes and jumped in the pool. It happened so fast that I never found a way to interrupt. Truth be told my throat seemed to close when I saw Tina strip, then saw her completely bare for the first time. Tina had a gorgeous tight young body. I saw her pretty pink nipples, her shaved young pussy and as she jumped into the pool her toned ass, which her boyfriend was now exploring as he pulled her close in the water. As I watched them make out in the water, I was hardening quickly.

"Ummm....hi!" I managed to say.

The boy jumped, but Tina seemed rather unfazed, almost as if she expected I might be there.

I turned away when Tina got out of the pool, but managed to catch a glance of her toned young, nude body. She giggled as she got a towel and wrapped herself in it while her boyfriend put on his pants as he apologized.

"Uncle Jack this is my friend Bobby", Tina said with a smile. "Hope we didn't bother you Jack...we just came over for a quick swim."

Bobby shook my hand looking sheepish. Tina didn't seem contrite at all, and it was evident she was feeling no pain. My cock stiffened as she walked over in her towel and stood above me.

"I used to come her all the time as a child." she said, presumably talking to Bobby but looking me right in the eyes. "I would swim for hours and sit in Jack's lap."

With that she plopped herself on my lap, It was evident she could feel I was hard as she wriggled her ass crack along it with more giggles. It was all I could do not to feel her bare legs that were inches from my hands...to bury my face in her tits.

"I feel bad you don't get any action." Tina said with a glint in her eye that suggested she didn't feel bad at all. I could smell sweet liquor on her breath. "I bet it's really..'hard' for you."

She was just grinding a little now but her teasing had me ready to cum in my pants like a teenager.

Tina looked up at her boyfriend who was bare chested in shorts. "Mmmm...I bet, since you don't have anyone...you'd like to...watch?"

Having had a few drinks myself, and being extremely distracted by the barely clothed teenager pushing herself into my cock. I was a little foggy on what she was suggesting. Realizing she might be expecting an answer I smiled a little and tried to catch up but Tina was way ahead of me.

"Yes...let's do that for him Bobby. Not nice just to use his pool and run."

Bobby seemed to track with her as he put his hand and gallantly helped her out of my lap. I immediately missed her warmth, but things moved quickly and I watched Bobby pull her close and start making out with her right in front of me. Soon his big hands were reaching under her towel, groping her now exposed ass cheeks while I watched. I said nothing, barely moving. I knew it was wrong, that it was all too pervy, for me to just sit there and watch my teenage neighbor...to watch as her boyfriend's fingers disappeared under the towel, evidently pushing into her and making her moan in pleasure.

When Tina's towel dropped my heart was racing and I was rock hard. I was all in now, I couldn't help myself. Tina looked like a model, but a model who was right in front of me, naked and ready to be taken. Sure it was her boyfriend she wanted to take her, but my cock was ready nonetheless. I could see he had two fingers deep in her pussy. She seemed to be completely lost in how he was making her feel, but then she turned to me and said, "Why don't you go ahead and jack off Uncle Jack?"

It seemed too much for me. I had never been in any threesome, much less a MMF. I couldn't just whip out my cock and...

Bobby had no such hesitation and was presently pulling his impressive cock out as he lowered his pants. Tina turned to me and put one hand on each arm of my chair, bending forward so she was looking me right in my eyes. I could see her pert tits hanging, could see her raise her bare ass for Bobby.

Suddenly Tina jerked forward as Bobby pushed himself into her. Instinctively I went to kiss her lips which were just before me, but she jerked back almost as quickly, then back into my face. At first Tina had her eyes closed, losing herself in her slutty tryst, but she was now focused on me, a smirk on her pretty face as her boyfriend railed her.

"Jack off for me." she whispered and she reached down to give me hard cock a squeeze for emphasis.

I couldn't resist. I pulled out my cock as she continued to get railed. It was humiliating to just sit there stroking my cock while a girl I desperately wanted was right there...nude and horny...but getting fucked hard by another man... Tina giggled a little between her moans and she watched me. I so wanted her to suck my cock, but instead she briefly put her hand under her chin, making sure I looked her right in her blue eyes when she teased,

"Tell me how much you fantasize about me."

Somehow I needed to tell her. I spilled it out as she moaned and begged for Bobby to fuck her harder.

"I have Tina...you are so beautiful I can't help it....I have jacked off to you so..." I felt myself tighten and knew I would cum very soon. "I...thank you...you...." I started to shoot. Some of my cum shot up to her tits. Tina smirked as she saw but she was also bucking her ass into Bobby, taking him deeper and making sure he would also cum.

When Bobby was finished with her he pulled out and Tina collapsed back into my lap. I held her gratefully, stroking her leg and feeling her breathe heavily. Her face looked almost innocent, but them I looked at the sweat and cum on her chest. She shifted a little in my lap and I felt my cock stir just a little.

Tina kissed my cheek sweetly and put her head on my shoulder, "We can keep this our little secret Uncle Jack."