Terry's Terrible Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was throbbing in my pants and I think that's why Terry forced me into the backseat with her and Cat.

"Thanks for picking us up Michelle," Terry said strapping the seatbelt between her breasts so that they bulged against her shirt.

"Yeah sure just don't wait too late tomorrow to get your car or they'll tow you," Michelle said looking back at us in the rearview mirror. Michelle was tanned with long dark hair and dark eyes. She looked hispanic, maybe? But she was tall and long. She had long thin legs and a sharp waist. Maybe a runway model? She was beautiful in a very androgynous high fashion type of way. We made eye contact in the rearview mirror and I looked away.

Terry placed her hand over my crotch and slowly ran her thumbnail up and down what was very obviously my rock hard shaft. She didn't look at me as she did it, she just kept chatting away with Michelle and Cat as she teased me.

We were maybe five minutes away when we drove beneath an overpass. The car went completely dark and Cat took the chance to pick up her thigh and sit it back down over my hand that was sitting flat on the seat. I could feel the heat of her pussy before she even put her leg back down. I could feel myself becoming, giddy? Or something as all the blood in my body started to heat up. I looked over at her and she smiled back at me while pushed her hips down hard onto my hand. It felt like her body was leaking. I slowly pushed my fingers up into her and she grinded back and forth on my fingers slowly. Terry kept massaging my cock through my jeans and I could feel my precum begin to drip down my cock.

I was ready to burst when we pulled up to the hotel. Terry stepped out of the car to let me out and I followed. When Cat got out on the other side I didn't say anything. That was probably their plan. To tease me and push me until I couldn't say no. I felt high and horny so I didn't much care one way or another what happened next as long as I could finish as hard as I did last time. As long as I could see their bodies wrapped in ecstasy next to me. Maybe James and I could split Terry. One of us at each end while Cat passed between us touching all the right places with her soft lips.

We stumbled into the elevator and as soon as the doors shut Cat fell onto James. She was biting his neck and practically dry humping his leg. I looked at Terry and she motioned for me to come towards her. I took one step towards her and our bodies were close. She looked me and the eyes and I felt like she was sucking out my soul. I reached out to touch her and she pushed my hand away. She took her own hand and slipped in her pants between her legs. She made a show of pushing at leask a knuckle into herself before she pulled the finger out and put the fingers in my mouth. I could taste that sweetness again. I closed my eyes involuntarily and I heard her whisper.

"Don't forget, you're going to lose." ______________________________________

James opened the door to our room quietly and we slipped inside. Before the door shut behind us Terry was pulling her shirt over her head. Her breasts slipped free as the top came over her shoulders and I was mesmerized again by the sight of her pale body. James was standing there with his mouth open and looked at me as if to say, "are we really doing this?" I didn't say anything but simply returned the look. Cat took one of Terry's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it greedily. Terry threw her head back and let out a soft moan as she ran a hand through Cat's short hair.

Terry and Cat broke apart and Terry sat down on the bed and pushed her legs out straight from the bed. Without skipping a beat Cat kneeled down before her and began to pull Terry's shoes and pants off.

"If this going to happen we have to do it my way," Terry said quietly as Cat continued to work on Terry's remaining clothes.

"We're going to play a game. James take of all your clothes and sit on the bed there with Cat," Terry pointed to the twin bed across from her. James obeyed dutifully, if not rapidly. His cock was fully erect and and bounced a little as he sat down. It was impressive in length, but not in girth. His body was toned like mine, but he was shorter and maybe a little narrower.

"Your turn," Terry said looking at me. She was in just a lacey thong now and her lips were visible around the thin material. I walked over until I was standing directly in front of her, our bodies almost touching. I slowly began peeling off my layers. I was still excited beyond logic and I couldn't predict what sort of twisted play Terry was going to have us performing on her stage. As I pulled off my boxers my cock sprung out of my pants and Terry let a short smile slip on her face as she examined it.

She wrapped her hand around it slowly and gave it one deliberate pump, letting my precum soak into her hand..

"Good," she said as she turned to Cat who was still fully clothed but standing between the beds in front of all of us.

"Strip her. But make it count."

I looked at James and let him decide where he wanted to start. He went to his knees and began to kiss her mound through the thin linen pants. Cat closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh. She ran her fingers through his hair until they were at the back of his head and pulled his head against her. I walked up behind her and let my cock settle in between her ass cheeks as I traced my fingers up her arm and onto her shoulder. I started kissing her neck and slipped my other hand up under her shirt. I found the small nipples on her chest and tweaked them each slowly and then dragged my hand across her stomach. I forced her hands up over her head and pulled her shirt slowly. As the cold hotel room air hit her chest I watched in the mirror on the wall as her nipples shrank even smaller and goosebumps tickled her skin. James had the tops of her pants around her thighs and they were dropping slowly as he kissed every inch of her hips and leg as it revealed itself. Her breath was deep and slow as she tried to absorb the moment. Terry leaned back a little and absent mindedly played with her clit.

"That's good," she purred softly as Cat's pants finally hit the floor. We were all totally disrobed now and Terry pointed to the bed. Cat and James sat down next to each other. She patted the bed next to her and I sat down next to her. My rock solid cock slapped loudly against my stomach as I found my place on the bed.

"The game is simple. Whoever cums first wins. If you don't cum, you don't get to cum. It's that easy," I felt Terry get up and move behind me. She straddled me from behind so her legs ran alongside mine and I could feel her thick breasts push against my back. The warmth soaking my aching muscles. Cat followed Terry's motions and sat behind James. Her thin arms wrapped around James torso and slowly reached down to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and James moaned loudly.

"Ready?" Cat asked. Terry grabbed my dick and pushed her tits harder into my back. I could feel how soft her hands were and the warmth from her cunt felt amazing on my lower back.

"Ready. Go." Terry began pumping her hand up and down. She traced a small circle on my thigh with her other hand. Cat began by leaning forward over James' shoulder and spitting onto his cock.

"Smart." Terry said as she watched the cock slip between Cat's nimble fingers. She continued on me with long slow strokes and I couldn't decide if I should watch her work on me in the mirror or watch Cat give James the hand job of his life. It was like watching a porn being made in real life. Cat sitting there trying to pull the hot white cum out of James cock while playing with his nipples with her free hand. Terry leaned forward and bit my ear.

"That's hot isn't it?" she whispered so that they couldn't hear. I nodded in response.

"Her hand barely goes halfway up his dick. It's so long."

I throbbed hard in her hand and I could tell she noticed.

"Do you like it when I talk to you like that?"

I nodded again.

"Tell me what to do to make you cum and I'll do it," she whispered. I knew it was a trap, but I wanted it so badly so I waded straight into it.

"Spit on my cock," I told her. She leaned forward and slowly let a glob of spit drip out of her mouth and land perfectly on my head. As she stroked me it mixed between her fingers and my cock, lubricating my shaft and all the way down to my balls.

"Faster," I said. I could feel it building deep inside me now. I wanted to feel my cum burst out of my cock so badly. I bucked my hips forward to try to force her strokes deeper. James was moaning louder and louder. I could tell he was getting close. It was obvious from the way his cock strained against Cat's tiny hand. The blood must have been rushing down because he was pulsing and I could see the veins almost ready to burst out. He was going to throw ropes for sure. I didn't want to lose.

I concentrated on myself again and I began to think about how else to push myself over the edge. I could feel the wet slit of Terry's pussy grinding against my back as she slowly edged herself on me.

"Put your middle finger inside your pussy as deep as it will go and then let me lick it," I told her. She obliged. I couldn't see it go in, but I could hear it as the wet insides of her pussy spread apart for her finger to push deep inside her. She slowly reached around to my face and I could smell her sex on her finger before I could see it. I closed my eyes to taste it. I ran my tongue up and down the finger and I felt as if I was on fire. My cock began to twitch and I felt myself hitting the point of no return. I opened my eyes and I could see James getting to the same point. Cat had begun alternating cupping his balls and tracing underneath his balls. I didn't want to lose. I was so close. I could feel it coming on now. I leaned my head back and spread my legs to prepare, but Terry suddenly stopped and squeezed my balls hard. It hurt a bit and it sent my orgasm back.

"What are you-" I started to turn to Terry, but as I did I noticed a white liquid begin to pour out of James' cock and onto Cat's fingers. She didn't stop stroking, but instead kept pumping away at the same pace as the cum ran over her hand and dripped into the sheets below.

"I told you," she whispered and I felt that rage from before build up again. This bitch just had to be right about everything. But I was going to prove she wasn't right about me.

"No," I said turning to her. She laughed and tried to stand up, but I grabbed her ankle.

"I don't think so. This doesn't end here. James grab her arms," I reached down and grabbed her other ankle. She struggled a little bit at first, but she realized quickly that she wasn't going to get away from my grip. She looked almost afraid, but almost like she was begging for what I was going to do to her. James sprang up and came around to the other side of the bed. His limp cock flopped a bit as he leaned over her to grab and secure her arms. When it did, a bit of his cum splashed across Terry's neck.

"Cat, clean that up," I said motioning for her.

"Cat don't you dare help him," she said trying to reposition herself to be less vulnerable. Cat just shrugged as she walked over and leaned into Terry's neck.

"I just do what I'm told," she giggled as she licked the cum off of Terry's porcelain skin.

My cock had never been this hard before. I could tell if I fucked her now I would only last a few minutes, but that's all I needed. James cock was still dripping a bit of his cum onto my bed, which I wasn't thrilled about, so I told Terry to clean it.

"No way," she said pulling her head back. I looked at Cat and nodded to her. Cat took Terry's hair with one hand and James' cock with another. She pulled Terry's hair back and let James' cock flop into it. She had acted like she wanted to resist, but once his head was in her mouth she was loving it. Cat pushed James hips forward so his dick went deeper into her mouth. It was a sight to see. Him standing over her pinning her arms to the bed while he fucked her mouth with Cat's help. I looked down at my own throbbing erection and lined it up with Terry's wet mound.

Her pussy was completely shaven and the wetness was glistening in the soft light of the hotel room. I tried to guide my cock in, but it slipped off her slit. It was hard to line it up without being able to use my hands as they held her legs apart. I was so hard I was basically vertical. I tried again at a different angle and my dick slipped down her slit and the head of my cock poked her ass. She let out a moan, at least I think it was a moan, it was hard to tell as she choked on cock.

I lined it up one more time, and I could feel my head working its way in, soft, wet, and tight. I could feel her lips being pushed apart and I was about to finally fuck Terry into oblivion. I was going to win and I was going to fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk. I was going to pay her back for mocking me and humiliating me. I was going to fuck her pink little pussy raw with its thick lips and soft pronounced mound and I was going to fill her to the brim with my cum, but two loud knocks at the door broke our orgy-like trance.

"What's going on in there? It's loud."

It was one of the assistant coaches. James and Cat scrambled for their clothes but I stood there over Terry for a moment. Her legs spread apart. My cock just millimeters away from being inside her. We locked eyes and I could tell she wanted me to do it. Badly.

Then it struck me. She wanted me to be stuck inside her. She knew once I was inside her, I'd never be able to resist her again. I pulled back and started to put my clothes back on.

"Tsk," she rolled her eyes and stood up. She began to put her clothes back on as well.

James made it to the door and cracked it a bit.

"We were just watching the end of a movie with some friends, sorry coach. They were just leaving," James double checked over his shoulder to make sure everyone was decent before he opened the door all the way.

"I'll walk them down to the lobby," the assistant sighed. We all said our goodbyes and hugged. Terry was in the doorway next to the assistant coach when she looked at me and feigned surprise.

"I almost forgot. These are yours!" she took her lace panties out of her purse and put them in my hand.

"Good night, ass," she said as she then kissed me on the cheek and walked towards the elevators with Cat. The coach didn't say anything, just shook his head slowly and rolled his eyes.

Once the door was shut James looked at me.

"Fuck," he said before falling onto his bed and passing out almost immediately.

"Fuck," I said. I was pissed. I was horny. I was going to wake up with blue balls. All I could think was that I needed to find a way to get over Terry. I needed to win. I needed to get this anger and lust and whatever this competitive bullshit was out of my system. I had to get even. But to do that I needed information. I needed dirt. I needed to know what Cat knew. I needed Cat.

12