Terri's Teasing Torments Ch. 2

Story Info
Terri teases her new boyfriend.
822 words
4.48
68.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, we sat together on David's couch.

"I know this is probably strange for you," he started. I listened. "It is the opposite of what most guys want. Most guys hate being teased and just want to have sex. I'm the other way around." He was blushing a bit.

"I don't think that's strange," I said calmly, as I reached over and unzipped his shorts. I gently eased his cock out of his shorts as looked back up at him. "Go on."

"It's just that," I slide my hand up and down his cock, stroking it rhythmically.

"Oh, God, Ohhhhhh" he moaned.

I grabbed hold of his cock tightly and slowly let it slip through my fingers, "Concentrate David, you were trying to tell me something."

"Oh God," he whimpered, "Please, please let me cum."

I smiled and shook my head. "But David, you were just saying you weren't like other guys, remember?" I asked sweetly.

"But, God, Ohhhh" he tried to speak, arching his back and squirming as I kept stroking.

Without a word, I stopped, leaving him hard and throbbing.

"No, no, no, please," he begged.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," I whispered.

I slowly slipped out of my shorts and shirt and casually, removed my bra, back turned to David while I pulled on my new shirt.

I rested my hand back down on David's cock, giggling as it twitched at the sensation of my touch.

"David," I said, starting to stroke, "we are going to do this all night. And tomorrow, we'll see if this is really what you want."

He was twisting back and forth, trying to press himself against my hand, which I would pull away just before he was able to touch it.

I curled up against him, running my fingers around his thighs and stomach, giving him some time to calm down a bit.

"So, is this what you fantasize about David?" I pressed closer.

He nodded.

"Are there other things you fantasize about David? Kinky things?" I asked coyly. . He blushed and nodded.

I returned to stroking him, slowly, deliberately and as I did, I found it was like milking him for information. The closer he grew to an orgasm, the more he'd talk. He'd start off shy and reticent. By the time he was on the edge, it was like a floodgate had opened. A flood of fantasies, desires, and fetishes spilled out of him. The things he had harbored deep inside, but had never told a soul.

As he spoke, a mixture of excitement and desperation permeated his voice and I felt my insides start to squirm and I could feel my excitement rising, my wetness growing.

Finally, when I couldn't bear it any longer, I straddled his lap, my soaking wet panties pressed hard against his cock. I slowly started to grind against him.

"If you cum, David, I'm going to be furious," I hissed at him as I started to grind harder.

"Please, no," he begged, "I can't hold back, I can't stand it." His words, his desperation made me grow hotter, grind faster. I was getting off on how hard I was making it for him.

Finally I exploded, cuming and grinding into him, grabbing a handful of his hair, pulling his close and kissing him hard.

After cumming again, I collapsed against him. His eyes wsere closed and he was whimpering desperately. I sat back and looked down, seeing what he had done. His thumb and forefinger were wrapped tightly around the base of his cock, squeezing tightly as it buldged above his hand.

He was trying to swallow, with an obviously dry mouth. He tried to speak coherently, but the best I could piece together was that the minute he released, a flood of cum was going to shoot out of him.

He was shaking.

"But you can't cum like that right now?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"So, there is an easy way to take care of this," I told him and disappeared into the bathroom.

"This ought to work," I said, holding up a thermometer. "Like a plug." I slowly licked the thermometer ad then presses the silver tip against the tip of his cock. Gently I guided it inside him, slowly pressing it into the length of his hard cock. I held it and instructed him to let go. As he did, he seemed to spasm a bit, his cock straining. I smiled and laughed softly, before slowly withdrawing the thermometer, watching as cum bubbled up from he tip of his cock.

I held it to his mouth and told him to clean it. I laughed softly as he licked the cum off the glass.

I looked at him sternly, "I told you not to cum and you did anyway, didn't you?"

He nodded, "I tried not to."

"That is something we are going to have to work on," I told him.