Test Tube or Flesh Tube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still there was nothing to tell me just who I was fucking. Max is 1 inch taller than Kim and they wear the exact same sizes everywhere. They joke that they get two wardrobes of clothing yet each only buys one. My blonde sister and the brunette Max each have a pageboy hair style so you can't tell them apart in the dark from that. Hell, they even use the same perfume most of the time, must have something to do with their pheromones.

Long before I was ready to pop, she gasped and held on tight as her body shook in orgasmic release. I figured this is good because I would hate to think that she didn't enjoy our time together. After giving her just a little bit of time to recover I picked up the pace and soon we were both climbing the mountain to the climactic peak of euphoric release. This time it must have been a really good one for her as she had a difficult time not saying something!

Her pussy was even tighter this time as she squeezed the hell out of my cock while I pumped her full with at least six powerful blasts of my potent seed. If they were correct about their cycles then this woman just had to be pregnant after tonight, she might already be! Her lips found mine and we tongue dueled once again as her body recovered and then resumed fucking back at me. If that's what she wants, I'm game!

This time around she was so turned on I couldn't believe it! I mean, 3 climaxes for her earlier, then two more as I pumped her pussy full once again. And yet, before I could manage to find my second (fourth) load she came at least three more times! Whoever she is, I seriously doubt that she is a true lesbian! But maybe that's just me, and my male bravado.

My hips were driving down into her hard, and each time when reaching the bottom, I ground my base against her clit pushing her pleasure to new heights. She nearly spoke again but the very briefest of sounds turned into a groan of pleasure as we came as one once again.

I got worried as she came down due to her body shaking as she tried to quell her tears. I struggled to convince myself that they were caused by her joy from cumming and maybe being pregnant, and not due to the actual fact that she was, in effect, cheating on her spouse. My words of comfort to her were silenced by her fingers on my lips, then she kissed me with what had to be the best kiss I had ever experienced. Then she found her panties and, after putting them on, she left my room.

Rather than clean up again I just closed my eyes and was asleep in seconds, at least it seemed that way. Just before my eyes closed, they saw my clock face reading 1:06A.

As amazing as the night had already been, I was shocked when she came back for more, twice! The first time, at around 2:10 I was positive she had four climaxes, I came with her on two of them. She was still shuddering from the last one when she managed to leave my bed. The last time she returned was a little after 4 o'clock. I was, admittedly, both surprised and feeling overtaxed when she roused me from a sound sleep with another fantastic blowjob. For not liking cock she is damned good at making it feel better than good!

Once I realized it wasn't a dream, I took control and gave her my best effort to make sure it was a night she would never forget. It wasn't long before I knew she was way ahead of me and she climaxed hard in less than five minutes. I eased up for a bit and then ramped up my efforts once more. She made it about seven minutes, I'm sure it was less than 10, when she screamed hard as she came better than any fuck buddy had. That made me feel really good, to do that to her.

Finally, I caught up with her and pumped her full as she gasped in orgasmic release once more. As usual, she wasn't finished as she proved they really wanted to have a baby from me. I was going to do my part to the best of my ability so I wasn't going to stop until she wanted to, or I couldn't keep it hard. Two more cum deposits later and countless climaxes by her and she finally dragged herself out of my bed and left me to wonder. To wonder if, whichever of them it had been, could she really stay away from cock after tonight?

My legs slid off the bed so I could go clean up again, then I thought, ironically, 'fuck it' and moved back onto the bed, glanced at my clock which now read, 4:57A, then I drifted off into dream land.

I awoke sometime after ten to the smell of fresh brewed coffee so I took a rapid but much needed shower then headed out to my kitchen.

Kim and Max stood there, arms around each other, smiles brightening their pretty faces as they said in unison, "Good morning daddy!" then they looked at each other and laughed. They both looked much better than I felt.

My sister handed me a cup already fixed the way I like it and I took several sips before telling her, "Thanks, I needed that." I looked at them both, noting that they both appeared wide awake as if having a great night's sleep. How was that possible?! Instead of venturing down that path I asked, "You can't possibly know for sure already, can you?"

"No, brother dear," Kim said sweetly, "but we've talked about it and we both agree that last night should have done it!"

"I should think so!" I said, then thought better of my tone and added, "Of course, I've never actually TRIED to get a woman pregnant before. It's lots different from just doing the old in and out." They both just grinned at me then shocked me by starting to fix breakfast. Usually I have a firm rule, my house, I cook, but after the workout I got last night I decided to let that slide for one day.

At first glance I thought they had fixed way too much but when I was finished there wasn't anything left so, I guess it all worked out. As I relaxed after stuffing myself, I asked, "So, just how long will it be before we know for sure that last night was a success?"

Kim said, "Well, we've already got the home pregnancy test thing at home, but ..."

"... the doctor wants to wait a month before he checks," finished Max.

"Oh, okay," I said, then brightened, "well, I hope the fun I had last night works out for you, no matter who it was. That was some night!"

The two women just hugged each other and smiled as their eyes locked. About an hour later they headed home and I used the remainder of the day to rest. We spoke on the phone every few days and I went over to their place the following Saturday. They each greeted me with a torrid kiss even though it was too soon to know. Each of them seemed much more 'playful' with me and when I left, I was scratching my head in wonder.

On Wednesday Kim called and invited me over on Saturday for dinner. (I have supper, they have dinner, go figure.) They seemed in a festive mood when I arrived even though they had said the wait for the doctor to tell them was still two weeks or so away. So, I finally couldn't help myself and asked them just what was going on with them.

In the middle of the dining room table was a serving platter with a lid on it. "You know how those home pregnancy tests aren't perfect, right?" Kim asked me.

"Of course, I'm not that much of a nerd," I said.

"Okay, so we tried two different brands of them and they're under that lid," Max said with a huge grin.

"God, I sure hope you girls wash that before using it again," I said with a chuckle then I pulled the platter to the table side and lifted the lid. Yup there lay two different brands of those testers, and I peered down at them not certain if I wanted to touch them or not. The way they showed results differed so I looked at my sister for clarification.

They both broke out in huge smiles as she said, "Looks like you succeeded in becoming a daddy, my dear brother! Well done!" We fell into a three-way hug that lasted for quite a long time.

Then Max said, "Of course, we won't really celebrate until we get the good word from our doctor. But this sure beats both of them saying 'No', doesn't it?"

I had a worried thought, 'oh god, did I knock up my sister?' and my upbringing made me have, belatedly, second thoughts. Quickly I said, "Girls, I don't want to know who peed on those things. Not until your doctor says it's a yes, okay?"

Kim and Max looked at each other and smiled then Kim and Max as one said, "That works!" How do women learn to do that?

We later had a very nice meal while sitting at their kitchen table while enjoying light banter between the three of us. I did know that this adventure had strengthened the bond I had with both of them, individually and separately, as well as as a couple. When it got late, I went to leave and each of them gave me incredible kisses that rival any by tight lovers. Each of them ended their kiss with an identical "Goodnight, daddy!" followed by a giggle.

I left happy, confused, and conflicted. Happy that my night of incredible sex two weeks ago seemingly was a success. Confused as to which one of them was pregnant, as they both seemed equally excited about it. And conflicted, did I really WANT the one who was pregnant to be my sister?! I knew part of me hoped it was Max. But another part, one that lay hidden deep within my conscious brain, desperately wanted it to be Kim! Many times, I had heard the saying, 'incest is best', and had laughed at it. But that Saturday night was the most intense and gratifying sexual experience of my short life. Does that make me a hypocrite, or does that just mean I'm normal? Fuck if I knew.

Work suddenly rose up its ugly and demanding presence, the days blending one into the next as I lost all track of time, and finally it was a Friday night and I was slowly oozing into my soft recliner with beer in hand, glad that the nightmare deadline at work had been successfully met and Monday would be a brighter day for sure! And then my doorbell rang.

Grumbling under my breath about being disturbed I made my way to the door. Pulling it slowly open I was nearly trampled by the onrushing herd of Kim and Max! After catching my balance and closing the door I turned around to see two of the happiest looking and excited females I had ever been in the presence of.

"What the hell sis," I said trying to learn what this was all about.

Kim looked at me as if I was from the planet Xyleafrangmufo, or someplace similar. "Really?" she said as if I should know. I just gave her a blank look that apparently pissed her off. "Men!! I can't fucking believe this!"

I grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes as I said, "Sis, it's been a hell of an, at least, two-week period at work and I'm wiped. So, help this poor male out and tell me, use small words if you can."

Max nearly fell over laughing as she said through her guffaws, "I win this one!"

"Small words, huh?" my sister said with a straight face. I just nodded my sorry head. "OK, daddy."

I stood there waiting for the next word then it hit me! I did it! I knocked one of them up! "Oh sis, I'm so happy for you both! Um, so, uh, which one of you is pregnant?" I then asked even as it embarrassed me to not know who it was.

The two of them embraced me from either side then said in perfect harmony, "I am, daddy!" and they each kissed me on my closest cheek!

"What?!?!?" I asked in complete confusion once more. "Which one of you did I fuck?"

Then they did it again by saying in unison again, "Me!"

I managed to extricate myself from their hold and flopped onto my couch, the closest thing to sit on. "I am so confused," I said as I looked at Kim for help once more.

They sat on either side of me and between the two of them got the story out. It was difficult to follow as one would speak then the other would take over and then back again. It made me dizzy as it went like this:

Kim started by saying, "We didn't know how to fairly decide ..."

"... which one you were to fuck, that's why ..."

"... we came over to see you and have you help us ..."

"... but nothing worked. And then you left it to us to figure it out..."

"... while you went to sleep. We still couldn't agree ..."

"... and then we both told the other one to just go ahead ..."

"... and fuck you, and we said it together! That was when ..."

"... we decided to let you fuck both of us and that ..."

"... way one of us was sure to end up pregnant and ..."

Finally, together they happily said, "... WE did! Both of us!!"

"You are BOTH pregnant?" I asked as my head moved as if on a swivel. They each nodded. "I fucked you, right Kim?"

"That's how you get pregnant, dummy" she said.

"And I fucked you as well?" I asked Max as I looked into her eyes.

"That you did, and then some!" she said and kissed me, this time on my lips.

"Soooooo," I said then stopped, not certain what to say next.

"So," my sister said as she climbed onto my lap and wrapped her arms around me, "You were my first, and Max's first, as we told you. We are still a very committed couple, for life and all of that, but you opened our eyes about the other side of things."

"Totally," Max said emphatically.

"So anyway, Max and I have been talking about that night a month ago, and we kind of don't want to stop feeling what we felt that night. Are my words small enough for you, Jim? It's hard to find enough 2 letter words for this."

"You mean ... both of you ... want to keep on fucking me ... both of you ... with no strings ... and no jealousy. No way do I want to come between you two."

"I'll let you cum between us, as I like threesomes," Max said.

"I could handle that," Kim said with a quick kiss.

"But not another night like that first one, or at least not too often," I suggested.

"Awwwwww, did we wear poor daddykins out?" Max said as she leaned in and pulled my lips to her as she Frenched me.

Kim looked at her wife and grinned then said, "Daddy's had a rough week, let's take care of that and help him to relax." Then they stood up and pulled me to my feet. Next thing I knew we were in my bedroom and they were quickly removing my clothing followed by their own. My god are they two of the sexiest females I've ever been with, for sex or not!

And yes, that was my first threesome, as well as Kim's. As long as it involves Max, Kim and I, we are all in favor of them! They didn't put me through the ringer like they did a month ago. But hey, they are already pregnant so the pressure is off. As expected by me, they both wanted the other to be with me first, so I turned the tables on them and had them make each other cum before I would join in. Seemed to work. It sure as hell got me hard!

They didn't want to leave my house until Sunday night and by then I didn't think either of them could stay awake long enough to drive the few miles home. I had them spend that night as well and we all ended up calling in sick on Monday. They're insatiable!

Around 2:30 Monday afternoon I convinced them that we all needed to clean up and rest before heading over to our folks' place to tell the parental units in person. I told them I would drive myself there and 'meet' them there as moral support. Or is it 'immoral'? Either way.

I was right, mom and dad were NOT happy to know that their lesbian daughter was going to have a baby. I let the two gals assure them that the source of the sperm used was from somebody who is, to use mom's words, 'clean, good-looking, similar to them and smart'. I think I did okay on all but the good-looking part, but like I said, I'm not gross either.

Dad was ever mindful of their financial state and asked what they would do when neither of them could work. I spoke up saying, "Look dad, mom, I think this is great news, and even better that they are both expecting at about the same time. If they need to miss work, I make enough to cover them until they can get back to the grind. And if they need a babysitter, I would love to look after my nieces, nephews or both. Besides, they will both make great mothers!"

"He's right pa," my mother said, "we raised them both that family is important and our son is putting family first! We have a wonderful son."

"And I have a wonderful brother," Kim said giving me a chaste kiss on my cheek.

Not to be outdone Max said, "And I'm starting to love my brother in law more and more with every day I know him!"

"Okay," dad said, "now that that's resolved, if you need any help from either of us don't hesitate to call. And I am proud of you, Jim, for stepping up like this when you don't really have to."

"But I DO have to, dad," I said getting a look from Kim that our parents missed, "I love them both and wild horses couldn't stop me from doing whatever they need me to do. Well, maybe carpentry as I suck at that," a truthful admission that brought us all to laughter and any tension that might have remained was forever gone.

It was insisted by mom that mom and dad take us out to dinner so that is what happened. After that Kim and Max went home and I went to mine. But they were frequent visitors from that day on. I got more sex without a girlfriend than I ever did when I had one. Even if I divided it by two, same result. I was becoming addicted to threesomes!

Our mother made a couple of comments to me that she had noticed Kim and I were much closer and I stumbled through telling her that we were bonding even more while going through this pregnancy together. I added that the same thing happened with Max and mom gave me a look that displayed shock. That prompted my response of, "Really, Max is a great girl and I know she loves Kim with all her heart. They are great together and I am so happy for them both."

Mom gave me another of her patented hugs as she said, "You never cease to amaze me with how mature you are. And you're such a nerd!" which is a comment she always tosses out at me ever since I got my first job making over twice what they make. It's worse now but I don't let them know it.

********

So, it's been five years since the blessed event, the night my nieces were conceived. Our parents grudgingly accepted it when Kim turned up pregnant again, and then Max a year later. Both of them had boys the second time around. Needless to say, dad had a cow when they each turned up pregnant for a third time.

He called a family meeting which meant our parents, Kim, Max and myself. That poor babysitter! He started up his high horse of 'how can the two of you afford SIX kids? We had a hard enough time with only the two of you."

"Dad, I need to interrupt you and tell all of you something I have been thinking about for a while now." I had their attention. "About a year ago I sold three big programs I've been working on at home. Yeah, I know all three of you never understood what I was into with computers, but this was my gateway to a new life." Kim gave me a strange look, as if wondering if I was going to leave to someplace far away and retire.

"Anyway, I've talked to a realtor about selling my house. I've already found one to buy, perhaps you know about it, it's the old ********** mansion up on Rickers Hill."

"What the hell do you need that huge thing for?" my dad said interrupting me this time.

"Dad, let me finish, please. It's got tennis courts, a basketball court, a huge diving pool, an 8-car garage, grass and flower gardens, a large dining room, 10 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms. If I keep my job, I will be able to work from home, but I'll probably quit. If I work from home, then anything I develop at home could be claimed by them as their intellectual property and not mine."

My father was never one to stay quiet when he had something to say and now was no different. "But son, even after selling your programs, how on earth can you afford all of that?"

I pulled out my cell phone and connected to my normal bank and logged into my accounts. It was just the page showing the different accounts and their balances but nothing else. Then I showed it to him while asking, "Is this good enough, or should I pull up the other five banks I have accounts with?"