That 69s Show Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Macy snuggled closer. Her free hand stroked downward. His dick was completely limp. There was no life left in it. It seemed that they had finally found his limits.

Resting together with her head resting on his shoulder they slowly caught their breath.

Idly Eric was pinching her nipples while she ran her hands over his lower stomach and across his crotch. There was no reaction when she brushed over his limp dick. She had really drained his balls!

A couple of minutes later she sat up and twisted her body to face him.

"So that was fun! I haven't had a chance to suck up that much cum since college! And that took three guys! Hahaha!" As she laughed her titties jiggled and quivered.

Eric's eyes automatically dropped to admire the firm mounds that dominated her chest. He couldn't help himself. He always was attracted to big boobs. The bigger the better. These were pretty big, too. And firm! They were firmer than most that he had seen.

"Like 'em, stud? I'm really proud of them!"

"Yeah, I like them a lot. How big are they?" he was direct while his hands were getting their fill of her big tits.

"Well, they are bigger than Pam's!" she bragged. She shimmied her shoulders, allowing Eric to get a good look at how firm and sexy they were.

"I'm glad you like them, stud. Here, get a taste." Leaning forward she cupped her right breast and slowly brought it to his lips.

Instinctively he sucked on the proffered delicacy. While his lips pursed and lightly suckled on her pink nubbin, his tongue flashed out again and again to lick across her nipple.

"OH, that feels so good, stud, don't stop doing that, I love it!" She pulled him tighter against her chest and then released him. He could breath now but he never stopped paying attention to her boob.

"Now the other one, darling. I want to have both of them teased and pleased. And you are doing and excellent job!" she praised him.

Her free hand reached behind her and gently closed over his penis that was resting, draped over his ball sack and limp as a piece of string.

As Eric nursed on one and then the other breast, encouraged by the cooing endearments from Mrs. Macy, his dick slowly started to revive. Slowly, ever so slowly Mrs. Macy's attentions brought Eric back. Not yet to his usual stiffness, never the less it was impressive how quickly she was able to get his massive dick back to a stiffness that allowed her to pull and push her hand over his cock.

"Alright, stud, I think you're finally ready for this," she announced as she drew back and knelt on the floor between his knees. Pulling him toward her Mrs. Macy closed her mounds around his almost hard dick.

"This is almost as much fun as giving hand jobs," she told him, wetting her lips. "Almost."

Bowing her head forward Mrs. Macy drooled some saliva into her cleavage and over his cock. Smirking up at him she closed her titties tightly together trapping twelve inches of rapidly hardening dick. Rising and falling she stimulated his cock between her breasts. Smooching them together and then letting them go, faster and faster she manipulated his dick with her tits.

Again she bowed her head to drop some more saliva to increase the ease with which she could work his dick over.

"Oh, that feel amazing," groaned Eric. "I love getting titty fucks!"

"So, someone else has done this for you, eh, stud? Well, I guess I'm not surprised. You have such a big beautiful cock! I bet you have a hard time keeping the women off you, don't you?"

"You're doing it again, Mel! You're going to make me cum!"

Eric reached out and pulled her head forward, forcing her to suck his dick while still driving his now rock hard cock between her tits.

"Mumph, mumph, slurp," Mrs. Macy was suddenly confronted with an unexpected ejaculation. To her regret it lasted only a few, relatively weak spurts before Eric groaned and fell back onto the sofa.

As she straightened up Eric's once proud dick fell as if it had been axed. No longer stiff it was a shriveled fraction of its former glory. Mrs. Macy finished swallowing his latest offering and made a production of licking her lips clean of any cum that remained.

Using her forefinger she moved his dick from side to side. She met no resistance.

"Well, I guess that's it. I don't think you have any more in you, do you stud? I've drained you dry for the time being. No more for me!" The regret was evident in her voice.

She continued to flip his dick from side to side. To no avail. Eric weakly pushed her hands away.

"That's enough. I've had it. There's no more cum in me! I've never been so drained in my life. You made me cum six times in under two hours! What more could you want?"

"I'm sorry, stud. I got a little greedy, I guess. But how often am I going to have a chance at a dick this big?"
"As often as you want, Mrs. Macy! Just give me a call! But let me rest. You know, for a month or so." He smiled up at her.

"Well, I suppose I should go up and talk to Pam," she said to her lover.

"Before you do that, could you move your car?" asked Eric.

"Sure thing stud," she replied as she slipped into a Packers jersey that was hanging from the door knob. "I'll be right back."

True to her word she was back in a moment.

"Let me walk you out," she suggested.

Tucking her arm in his they walked to his car. Turning in front of him she laid a scorching hot kiss on his lips. She made sure to rub herself against him as they kissed just in case he might have one more erection for her.

No such luck. Even as he plumped and fondled her boobs, squeezing and caressing while she smiled up at him, there was no bulging hard on.

"You never did tell me how big these massive tits are." he complained.

"40 E, honey, I'm a lot bigger than Pam, and you are more than twice the man I've ever been with. We can do this again any time you want. But don't make me wait a month, okay stud?"

"I suer won't Mel, I sure won't."

With that Eric slowly got into his car and drove away. He never noticed the car parked across from the Macy house. Or the horny young woman who was watching as he left.

12