That 70's Show-Donna and Jackie Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her arms through the holes and letting Kitty peel the suit down over her enormous breasts, Donna answered her, "no, I want to be first...I need to be first; and don't worry I have no intention of changing my mind." Kitty dropped to her knees and pulled Donna's suit all the way to the floor, revealing her bright red landing strip and her mound which glistened with a combination of baby oil and her own juices. She was a vision of loveliness as she stood completely nude, her long legs topped by a sexy thigh gap which emphasized her incredibly long labia.

Donna felt weak in the knees as Red stepped up in front of her, his cock brushing against her stomach, took her breasts gently in each hand and hefted them, almost like he was weighing them. His rough, calloused hands excited her as he fondled her tits; they were a stark contrast with Eric's soft, almost feminine hands. He leaned forward and buried his face in her cleavage, breathing in her scent. "Wow, like father like son," Donna gasped, "that's just what Eric does."

"Heh, heh, heh," laughed Kitty, "and you thought you and Eric had nothing in common Red."

"I have to admit," Red agreed, "I never thought I would be envious of Eric for any reason; but he is one lucky bastard." Red put one arm around Donna's back and another around her legs, lifted her into his arms, carried her to the big king-size bed and gently placed her on her back in the center. "Just gorgeous," Red admitted as Donna's long scarlet hair flowed outward on the pillow. Red thought she looked like a princess...a nude, sexy, totally desirable princess. He gently place one large hand on each of her knees and urged her legs to part as he slowly crawled up between them, his cock dragging on the bed. He leaned in to her crotch and with his thumbs and forefingers, grasped her long lips and spread them apart. "My God Kitty," he exclaimed, "look at these lips...they look like the wings of a beautiful pink butterfly."

And they did. The way he had them spread far apart made her cunt look just like a butterfly. "You're right Red," Kitty agreed, "I don't think I've ever seen labia that long before...see how she tastes." Donna spread her endlessly long legs even wider as Red bent forward, inhaled her scent deeply, and then ever so slowly ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top.

"Holy shit," Donna moaned as her body shuddered and she coated Red's lips and chin with her juices.

"In answer to your question Kitty," Red spoke while lapping up Donna's cum, "she tastes like baby oil, and she tastes really good. I swear that's the pinkest pussy I have ever seen." Red inserted his tongue into Donna's cunt as far as he could reach and scooped her fluid into his mouth. Her red landing strip tickled his nose and when he twitched he brushed against her ultra-sensitive clit and she climaxed for a second time, her thighs closing around Red's head. Kitty and Jackie sat on either side of the bed and watched as Red crawled further up and began to knead Donna's magnificent tits with his sandpaper hands, squeezing them and bouncing them. Red gently licked and nibbled all around the diameter of the areola, carefully avoiding the nipples until finally biting down on the left one, while pinching the right gumdrop.

Her body shivered as Red crawled up between her thighs and lay his massive hunk of meat between Donna's tits, deep in her cleavage. Her fleshy globes hung down the sides of her chest, and Red used his hands to force them together around his cock. "You have a gorgeous set of jugs Donna," Red told her, and I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you in that bathing suit. He began to slide his cock up and down in her cleavage; essentially fucking her tits. On every up stroke, his huge crown would bump the underside of Donna's chin. She turned her head down to look, and with every stroke, she began to lick the pre-cum from his cock-slit. It was her very first taste of "man fluid" and she was surprised at how salty it was.

It was as if Kitty was reading her mind as she heard Red's wife tell her and Jackie, "every man's sperm tastes a little different, heh, heh, heh; I could tell Red's taste with my eyes closed."

Donna returned her attention to Red and suddenly realized how heavy his cock was laying on her chest. With it's large slit, it looked like a huge snake slithering between her ample mounds. Kitty retrieved a plastic bottle from the bedside nightstand marked "PPCH" (Point Place Community Hospital) and squirted its contents all along Red's pole.

"Medical lubricant," Kitty announced, "we use if for everything: catheters, enema tubes, massages, heh, heh, heh." The feeling of the warm fluid and Red's slippery log sliding through her breasts was almost soothing and Donna felt very relaxed; still horny but relaxed. Sitting beside her on the bed stroking her legs, Kitty looked so "motherly" (except for the naked part) that Donna truly felt loved. Jackie was sitting on the other side of her watching Red and fondling her own small tits.

Red let go of her tits, allowing them to fall down on the sides of her chest like fleshy bags and began to back down between her outstretched legs. "Are you ready to become a woman," he queried.

She answered by admitting, "I'm on the pill you know."

"Yes dear, Kitty chuckled, "heh, heh, heh, the whole neighborhood knows."

Feeling suddenly apprehensive as she stared at his meat resting on her stomach, she began thinking, "there is no way that thing will fit inside me...where will it go." And yet the more she feared it...the more she craved it. "I'm so ready," Donna assured him, "I need to know what it feels like to be fucked...please fuck me Red."

His cock already slick from the lubricant, Red rubbed his crown up and down Donna's slit making sure everything was wet. Kitty gently grasped one of Donna's unbelievably long lips, and Jackie following her lead, the other; and together they pulled them apart as far as possible, opening Donna's pink hole. If Donna had not been so drunk, she would have been afraid as Red began to nudge his orange sized crown against her slit. He pushed forward and she could feel the pressure against her body, almost pushing her up the bed as he attempted to gain entrance to her hole. It was just too big as he tried to force his way into her. With her free hand, Kitty squirted some more lube on his head and they used their fingers to spread her lips even farther. Donna was now aroused almost beyond control, and as Red pushed forward, she shoved her body towards him. It felt like her entrance was splitting apart as Red's huge crown plowed past her lips and into her pussy.

"Holy shit," she grunted as all three of the others checked her face to make sure she was OK. Red just kneeled between her wonderful legs, pausing to let her get used to the intrusion. Kitty quickly dribbled more lube on the length of Red's penis and Jackie began to rub Donna's belly. Donna smiled at Red and he immediately began to push forward, his giant snake slowly disappearing up into Donna's cunt. She could feel every inch of her tunnel being stretched to its extreme as he slowly pushed into her. It felt like someone was shoving their arm up her pussy as he continued to slide further up into her belly. It seemed to take forever for him to fully enter her and Donna thought to herself, "for crying out loud, how long is that thing anyway." The sensation of her cunt being completely stuffed with his hard cock was exquisite. Why had she waited to do this...it was wonderful. Donna had already reached the conclusion that she loved cock.

When Red finally hit bottom and his balls rested against her ass, he just sat there, his arms on each side of Donna; the only part of his body touching hers was his cock. She was totally impaled on his tree trunk, her body squirming under his as she relished the sensation of her cunt being completely stretched. Then he began to slowly back out and the stimulation of his giant cock scraping against every nerve in her canal caused her entire body to quiver and spasm as she coated his cock with more natural lubricant. Her legs jerked and she nearly kicked Kitty and Jackie off the bed as she screamed at the top of her lungs, "oh my fucking God...that feels so fucking good." When Red finally had withdrawn everything but the crown, he paused for a brief second...and then jammed the entire thirteen inches of monstrous cock up inside Donna's cunt in one swift motion. Donna shrieked, "oh my fucking God...fuck me Red...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

Red didn't have to be invited twice as he began to jam his enormous cock in and out of Donna's tight pussy. Her massive tits flopped on the sides of her chest as Red hammered her cunt. It seemed to Donna like every thrust was going deeper inside her, stretching her pussy even more. With every stroke his meat was raking against her clit and she was literally seeing bursts of light in front of her eyes. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," were the only words that came into her mind. Her whole world right now consisted of Red's cock fucking her; sliding in and out of her slippery hole.

Kitty leaned in, cupped Donna's fleshy tit in both hands and began to nibble on her pink gumdrop. She nodded at Jackie to follow her lead but Jackie mouthed, "ewwww," and just sat on the side of the bed. Kitty gave her a stern look and Jackie reluctantly began to lick Donna's areola. The way Donna's pliable tit giggled when she licked it, fascinated the inebriated Jackie and she began to attack it with more passion.

Red was fucking Donna with all his enthusiasm, slamming his enormous cock deep into her stretched out cunt, his balls slapping against her ass. She was so wet that her pussy was making a "squishy" noise with each bed-shaking thrust. Red told her, "Eric should thank me for this, now there is no reason you two can't go at it like rabbits. You will be welcome in his room any time...no questions asked...and into ours." Donna responded by wrapping her incredibly long legs around Red's waist, attempting to draw him deeper into her cunt. Pounding his monstrous cock into her pussy, Red warned her, "I hope you're ready because I'm about to fill you up."

She felt Red drive into her, hold there and then his cock began to twitch inside her. Suddenly it felt like the inside of her pussy was on fire as Red's firehose flooded her hole with his seed. He ground his pelvis against hers, mashing her swollen clit and causing her body to erupt with his. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed, "fuck my fucking pussy Red...fill me up." Her arms and legs shot straight out as her entire body went into a spasm. Red seemed to cum endlessly, squirting hot fluid deep into her belly. He very slowly began to withdraw his massive cock and she could feel her tunnel shrinking around it. When he withdrew his huge crown it made a sucking sound as if a vacuum had been broken. Donna felt immediately physically drained and just lay there basking in the pleasure. Without even thinking she said, "thank you Red...that was fantastic."

It was amazing; his gigantic cock was still hard, waving back and forth in front of him. Kitty helped Donna to the side of the bed while Red lay down in her place, his tool laying on his stomach like a baseball bat. "OK little one," Kitty nodded at Jackie, "your turn...climb on for the ride of your life."

"The GI's in Korea would have called you a spinner," Red told Jackie, "a girl so tiny they could just set you on their cock and spin you around."

"But before Red makes a real woman out of you, there is an opportunity here too good to waste Jackie," Kitty called her, "come over to this side of the bed and help me with Donna." The naked little waif made her way to where Kitty was kneeling between Donna's legs as she sat on the side of the bed, and at Kitty's urging, kneeled next to her. Donna had an almost dazed look on her face, a combination of the alcohol and being violated by Red's monster, as Kitty leaned into her crotch, placed her hands on Donna's knees, and spread her legs farther apart. Donna's pussy was no longer a tight slit, but had been transformed into a wide open pink hole. Copious amounts of white fluid were dribbling from her pussy and Kitty leaned quickly forward, stuck out her tongue and began to lap up the cum that Red had deposited inside Donna.

"You want me to lick another girl's pussy," asked an astonished Jackie, "ewww."

"You haven't lived until you've tasted Red's semen," Kitty declared, "have you ever tasted Michael's?"

"Ewww no, that's gross," Jackie answered.

"Well get over here and try it," Kitty urged her.

Hesitantly, the light-headed Jackie leaned forward, placed her tongue under Donna's hole and let the stick white cream drip onto it. Reluctantly she swallowed; then a grin came over her face and she leaned in and began to lick Donna's opening. Suddenly their were two tongues lapping at her hole and Donna moaned as she leaned back on Red's thigh. He responded by vigorously massaging her right tit, and pinching her gumdrop between his calloused fingers. "Ohhhhh," she groaned as the two females finished cleaning her pussy. As Donna looked down between her outstretched legs, she couldn't help but think Jackie looked like a little kitten lapping at a bowl of milk.

When they were through, Jackie stood up and began to crawl up the bed towards Red's prone body. As Jackie straddled Red's groin, facing him, he exclaimed to Kitty, "holy crap hon...did you see her nipples?" Kitty and Donna now stared at Jackie's nipples which were inhumanly long...they must have protruded from her tiny tits by 3/4 of an inch. Red reached out his hands, trapped them between his fingers and they stuck through all the way to the other side. Red was astonished that such a tiny girl could have nipples so long and told her, "Jackie, your nipples are incredible."

She had never been so happy to be noticed as she enjoyed the feeling of Red's large hands palming her tiny little handfuls. "I need you to fill me up Red," she pleaded as she raised up on her knees directly over his groin. He didn't even have to let go of her tits as Kitty reached over, grasped his cock and pointed it straight at the ceiling. Jackie used her tiny fingers to hook inside her puffy mound and spread her lips wide apart. She had never had anything larger inside her than Kelso's "hot dog," so she knew this was going to be tight. His crown looked like a softball against her tiny body, but she knew if she could just get the head inside her, it would be a piece of cake after that. Red sensing her apprehension, put his rugged hands on her waist (nearly encircling her tiny girth) and steadied her body. Donna, knowing what Jackie was thinking, grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted it all over the tip of Red's penis.

Even if it was only with Michael, Jackie had at least some experience with being penetrated by a man, as she slowly bent her knees, wedging the crown of Red's snake between her puffy lips. She pulled herself as wide open as she could get, deliberately dropped a couple inches and felt incredible pressure as his huge head popped inside her pussy. "Ohhhhh shit," was all Jackie could say as she sat propped on top of his great pole. She looked to Donna like a midget sitting on a fence post, her eyes closed and mouth open, as Donna rested her chin on the mattress to get a better look. Red stared at the tiny, perfect little body perched on his cock and could feel his rod swell even more as he anticipated fucking her. Kitty let go of his cock and began to stroke Jackie's belly, trying to loosen it up for what was to follow.

Jackie, feeling her cunt stretch with any movement, started to slowly lower her body onto Red's monster cock; stretching herself. Red, becoming more aroused as her pussy squeezed his tool, tightened his grip on her waist and in one swift motion pulled her completely down until she was sitting on his groin...her tiny cunt fully impaled on his gigantic cock. "Ahhhhh...holy fucking shit," screeched Jackie as she felt the entire length of her cunt expand at once, "you're splitting me apart." Donna stared in amazement as Red's enormous cock disappeared inside Jackie; she half expected to see his crown pop out of Jackie's mouth. Not even waiting for her to adjust to his size, Red used his hands to raise her petite body up and down, thrusting his cock up into her hole. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed, "your cock is so fucking big...fuck me Red...fuck me hard. Holy shit...Michael's cock is like a baby's compared to yours." And he did...he fucked her little cunt as violently as he could...slamming his elephant cock up into her. Red thought to himself that her pussy was going to be bruised the next day. He looked down between their groins at his huge cock penetrating her totally hairless cunt and he felt particularly naughty...like he was screwing some underage cutie; but Red had some scruples and would never have touched Jackie unless it had been legal.

She looked like a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco in the rodeo as she bounced up and down on Red's pole, her dark hair flying and her tiny tits jiggling. "Fuck me Red...fuck me...stretch my fucking pussy," Jackie begged as she pressed her palms on his chest to brace herself.

Suddenly they all heard a familiar voice in the hallway shouting, "OK you guys...where are you. You said to meet you here...are you playing hide and seek...I hear you in there."

Momentarily halting, Red exclaimed, "holy crap...is that the foreign kid? Why isn't he with the rest of the dumb-asses?" Kitty looked at him for guidance and he shrugged, "well, get him in here and do something to keep him quiet about this."

Kitty grinned and called out, "oh Fez dear, come on in here, we have a surprise for you."

Fez could be heard muttering, "ooo I love surprises...should I close my eyes."

"No, I think you'll want your eyes open for this one, dear, heh, heh, heh," Kitty replied as she and Donna gathered around the door. Normally Donna would have been horrified at the thought of Fez seeing her naked, but the beer and daiquiris worked their magic.

As Fez rounded the corner into the Foreman's bedroom he stopped dead in his tracks at the sights that met him, "oh, Mrs. Red...oh, Donna...boobies." His mouth now hanging open, he just stared at their nude bodies from top to bottom and bottom to top...speechless. He heard noises coming from the bed, glanced in that direction and saw a tiny naked body riding Red's groin and guessed, "is that Jackie...does Kelso know?"

He heard Red mumble, "what a dumb-ass," as he continued to plow Jackie's pussy, never missing a stroke.

"Heh, heh, heh," chuckled Kitty, "what Red means is that no one but the five of us has to know anything about this...right," as she grasped the crotch of Fez trousers. He jumped, but began to smile and nodded in the affirmative as he began to comprehend the situation. "Oh my," yelled Kitty, "I think you may have some competition here Red...I have quite a handful here, heh, heh, heh." Red was now sitting face to face with Jackie, his large hands totally encompassing her cute little ass cheeks as he rammed his giant cock deeper into her as he pulled her to him. She was like a doll sitting on his lap as he fucked her as hard as he could.

"Oh my God," she squealed, "your cock is so big...fuck me...fuck me."

Donna, following Kitty's lead had begun to unbutton Fez's shirt while Kitty unbuckled and unzipped his pants. His chest was much hairier than Donna expected and when Kitty yanked his pants and shorts down to the floor, she gasped, "oh my Fez." Fez' cock, already rock hard, sprang out and smacked Kitty's chin as she sat back on her knees to admire what she had uncovered. Fez's cock was nearly as long as Red's and even fatter. It looked like a long soup can sticking out from his groin. It was totally straight and the crown was the same girth as the shaft; Donna giggled because for some reason the "lead pipe" from the board game of Clue popped into her head.