That 70's Show: Hot Day In Point Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fez lowered his head and rested it on Midge's soft shoulder, catching his breath; then realized he was the center of attention. He released Midge's superb ass, lowering her to sit on the built-in bench, as his cock slipped out of her stretched pussy.

"That's some weapon you got there kid; did you have to declare it at the border, " joked Red, breaking the awkwardness. You could actually hear a collective sigh of relief from the three teenagers, who didn't know what to expect from him. "Listen up you dumb-asses," he commanded in his stern voice, "what happened in this back yard, stays in this back yard...you understand. If one word of this gets out; especially to Eric; you are going to go through the rest of your lives with my foot up your ass." They all silently nodded their agreement, as he continued, "Midge, you are one gorgeous woman and I would like nothing better right now than to give you a taste of Red, but I'll have to take a rain-check, because I have to get back to PriceMart before Eric screws things up...or before he comes looking for me." He kissed Kitty lovingly, gathered up his clothes, and got dressed. Before leaving, he checked on Donna who was still lying on the chaise lounge covered with the towel. She was actually sleeping peacefully, curled up in a ball. "One more thing, you dumb-asses," he bellowed, "no one touches her."

Midge and Kitty were beginning to recover their sobriety, and knew that Bob would be home soon, so they climbed out of the tub and quickly dressed. The boys, suddenly embarrassed about their water-shriveled dicks, stayed in the tub until the women had gone over to the lounger to help Donna. When they exited the hot-tub, the biggest smile was on the face of Fez, who exclaimed, "did you see me? I had sex with two women...two."

"Yeah, we saw you," Kelso assured him.

Wise-ass Hyde felt the need to thank his host, "thanks for a great afternoon Mrs. Pinciotti; maybe we can do it again sometime." Without waiting for a reply, the boys headed for the Foreman basement.

(Thanks to everyone for the feedback and comments. Please keep them coming. Most of my story ideas are the result of feedback.)