That 70's Show-Kitty's Birthday.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was now rock-hard and he responded, "do you mean it...Hell yes...it would be an honor." Midge smiled and backed up between his knees, bending her legs until her crotch was hovering above his. She reached down and spread her fleshy lips apart, allowing their combined juices to drip out onto Eric's crown, and drool down it's length. Allowing her slit to close, she reached behind her, grasped her cheeks and spread them wide, giving Eric a target. He nudged his head against her sphincter ring and watched as she lowered her naked body until his crown slipped through and into her asshole. Very slowly Midge bent her knees and allowed her ass to be impaled by Eric's pole until his entire length was inside her. "Oh man...I don't believe it...I'm fucking Midge's ass," Eric mumbled to himself.

"Well, how does it feel," Midge wanted to know, sitting on his lap.

"It's amazing...your ass is sooo tight," Eric exclaimed. Midge began to raise up and lower herself very slowly, getting used to Eric's girth, since he was much larger than Bob.

"I'll speak to Donna about this also," Midge offered, "tell her how much she's missing." Little did she know that due to Donna's experiences at Kitty's birthday party, her daughter's libido was now going to crave sex; as often as possible and of any variety. "And if she still is reluctant to do certain things, remember I am always available to you."

Red walked toward the basement door completely naked, his pole swinging between his legs like a salami. He wasn't used to walking around his house naked, but it felt good...freeing. Descending the stairs, he heard both Midge and Eric moaning and smiled to himself, "ha, my plan worked." Rounding the landing on the stairs, he could see their backs on the sofa, Midge bouncing on Eric's lap. They were so preoccupied that they never heard him coming until he was nearly in front of them. "Holy crap, that's some incredible body you have there Midge," he announced.

Startled, but not scared, Midge replied, "why thank you, Red...not bad yourself." She literally watched as his pole hardened and stood straight out from his body.

Eric was speechless...he didn't know what to do, or what Red was going to do. "What's the matter Eric," Red chuckled, "is it too hard to think with your head up her ass? Laugh boy...I just made a joke. Don't you get it: head up your ass, but it's not your ass...it's hers...oh never mind. Relax...do what you're doing...it looked like you were enjoying it."

"Yes sir...I was...I am," Eric cautiously replied, still not certain about Red.

Midge had reached out and was stroking Red's giant prick with both hands, "that's one of the biggest I've ever seen," she assured him.

"Thank you Midge," Red smiled, "it appears you have an empty hole that needs filling."

Leaning back against Eric's hairless chest, Midge brought both her long legs up, spread them in a complete split and rested then on the sofa, "indeed I do, Red...indeed I do." Her legs were spread so wide that her slit had opened and Red wasted no time in pressing his crown against her opening. "Do it, Red...fuck me," Midge invited him. Shoving Eric's legs apart to make room, Red lunged forward, burying his massive cock in her pussy in one steady thrust. "Holy crap," she groaned as she felt Red's monstrous cock stretching her cunt. It may have been the largest cock that had ever fucked her and Midge could feel every inch of her pussy expanding as he penetrated her. "Oh Goodness, Red...your cock is sooo big." She was used to Bob's "cocktail wienie" and being stuffed with Red's horse-cock made her entire nude body tremble.

The sensation of having both holes stretched simultaneously was exquisite and Midge simply begged, "fuck me." The Foreman men began to withdraw their pricks in unison until just the heads remained inside her, and then shoved them both all the way up her holes until their balls slapped together. "Hooollyyy crap," Midge screamed as they began to set up a rhythm, fucking her magnificent body together, cramming their hard cocks up her holes. As she lay back against Eric, Red watched her unbelievable tits jiggle as they fucked her. Leaning forward, he sucked and nibbled her engorged nipples, first one and then the other. It had been a long time since Midge had been stuffed with so much cock, and she was in heaven as they slid in and out of her.

Eric reached around her, found her swollen clit (being careful not to touch Red) and rolled it between his fingers; then pinching it hard as they both slammed into her body. "Ohhh yesss," Midge screeched as her body convulsed and her head snapped back, nearly giving Eric a bloody lip, "fuck me...fuck me." Red jammed his enormous cock as far up her cunt as it would go and sprayed her tunnel with his seed. Feeling Red's pole twitching above him, Eric followed suit and emptied his balls in her gorgeous ass. "Oh my goodness...that feels so good," she gasped and although she didn't verbalize it, Midge thought to herself, "holy cap I love being fucked...I have to do this more often."

When they were done pumping her holes full of their loads, Red looked over Midge's shoulder and told Eric, "well done Eric...for once you didn't mess things up."

Coming from Red that was like a glowing testimonial, and Eric grinned from ear to ear and simply said, "thanks Red...Dad."

"Yeah...well don't let it go to your head...you're still a dumb-ass," Red assured him. Neither Red or Eric wanted the encounter to end and neither moved until their cocks had completely shriveled and slid out of Midge's warm body.

Red just shook his head when Eric added, "I hope there's cake left." They both watched, fascinated, as Midge stood up, her majestic naked body glistening with perspiration. Standing in front of them, a white stream drooled down her inner thighs as their cum seeped out of her holes. Eric handed her a t-shirt to wipe herself, chuckling, "it's OK...I think it's Hyde's."

Kitty grasped Fez' massive cock with both hands and congratulated him, "that's some penis you have young man...nearly as big as Red's, heh, heh, heh. I think I would like that in my ass."

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy," Fez giggled, "I have only heard Kelso talk about that...I can't wait to try it." Kitty stood and urged Hyde to sit on the couch, his hard-on sticking straight up. Kitty straddled his body, facing him, her knees settling into the sofa on either side of him. Smiling, she circled his penis with her hand and guided it's tip to her slit, before easing her body down and impaling herself.

"Oh my, that's nice Stephen," Kitty praised him as she sat on his lap, his cock nestled up her pussy. "I have a feeling we've both been wondering how this would feel." Hyde just grinned and thrust his hips upward, driving his cock deeper inside her. Leaning forward, she reached back and spread her ample cheeks, inviting Fez to fuck her ass. His pole still wet from Laurie's pussy, Fez aimed his crown with his hand and pressed it against Kitty's sphincter ring. "It's OK Fez, I'm used to Red being up there, heh, heh, heh."

Eagerly, Fez pushed steadily forward until he plowed through her opening and began to slide up her brown tunnel. "Oooo Mrs. Red, your ass is very tight," Fez confirmed, as he slid all the way into her.

"Just try not to touch me," Hyde called over Kitty's shoulder as they both began to fuck her in unison. Kitty's large tits began to flop against her chest when she leaned back and Hyde buried his face between them, letting them slap against the sides of his head.

"Ohhh that's nice," Kitty moaned, feeling their cocks inside her separated by a thin membrane, "fuck me boys...fuck me." Neither Fez or Hyde ever thought they would hear Mrs. Foreman use that kind of language, and it spurred them on as they began to slam their cocks into her as hard as they could. "Yesss...that's it...fuck me." She loved having two cocks in her as she rocked her body back and forth between them, "ooo that feels so nice." Hyde and Fez thrust in and out of her body, stretching her with every stroke. "Cum in me boys...cum in me," she urged as they drove into her holes.

Hyde and Fez slammed into her holes and held there, releasing the pressure in their balls as they flooded her body with their loads. Kitty collapsed against Hyde as her body convulsed, and her muscles gripped their shafts, milking them of every drop. "Well, Stephen, was it as good as you thought it would be," she asked.

"Oh yeah...cool," was his only answer.

Red headed up the cellar stairs, calling over his shoulder, "why don't you two get dressed and we'll have that cake Eric was talking about." He reached the living room just as everyone was getting dressed, suddenly feeling self-conscious as the booze was wearing off. Quickly finding his clothes and putting them on, he hugged Kitty and asked, "did you have a nice birthday?"

Grinning widely, she grabbed his crotch and stated, "the best, you old fox, but do you mean it's over." Red just winked.

Just as Eric and Midge entered the living room, Bob burst through the front door and announced, "well you can start the party now, I'm here." Everyone in the room laughed heartily, and Bob stood there with a puzzled look on his face.

(Thanks for reading my story. All comments and constructive suggestions are welcome.)