That 70's Show - Red Goes on a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Goodness," Kitty groaned as she felt her insides being stretched by the two hard cocks. It had been a long time since she had been double-penetrated, and the last time also involved Bob. Pausing only momentarily, Bob and Javier began to slide in and out of Kitty's holes simultaneously, almost like they were accustomed to it. It was ecstasy for Kitty and she pushed back against Javier as he thrust forward, helping him to fuck her ass. "Holy shit that's nice," she moaned, "fuck me boys...fuck my fucking holes." Bob's thighs were now soaked with the juices running out of Kitty's cunt as he slammed upward, jamming his monstrous cock deep into her pussy.

Red could only helplessly watch as Kitty was double-fucked, and his own cock had never been more hard. In and out of her cunt and ass they rammed their weapons, sometimes in tandem, and sometimes alternating. Kitty threw her blond head back and screamed, "fuck me...fuck me."

Red saw the young Officer Josh straddle Bob's shoulders, grasp Kitty's head in his hands, and present his hard-on to her lipstick coated lips, "beginning oral cavity probe, Sergeant."

"You're a fast learner Becker," Javier commented, "begin probe." So as the other two officers pounded her holes, Kitty opened her mouth wide as Josh pushed his plum-crown past her scarlet lips and into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred, beginning to suck on his crown. Kitty loved to suck cock, but Red was so large that she really didn't get to do much more than lick his crown. Quickly demonstrating her expertise to the young officer, she allowed him to shove his cock all the way down the back of her throat, and licked the underside with her tongue all at the same time.

"Holy shit," Officer Josh exclaimed, "she is one Hell of a cock-sucker...like a professional. Her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner...not that I would know, mind you."

"That's my little fuck-bunny," thought Red as he proudly watched Kitty servicing three cocks simultaneously.

"Hey Red," Bob yelled as he slammed his massive cock up into Kitty's cunt, "just like old times."

"Yeah Red," Sgt. Cabrera added as he shoved forward into her ass-hole, "I would pay for a fuck like this."

Kitty was in absolute nirvana; people in Point Place would have never guessed it to look at this average housewife, but the truth was, there was nothing she loved more than a big hard cock; and she didn't really care where it was shoved. She loved the feel of the two cocks sliding up into her belly, separated by only a thin layer of skin. Anticipating the taste of Josh's semen, Kitty milked his erection with her mouth, sliding her ruby lips up and down his length. Correctly judging his youth and inexperience, suddenly his cock began to twitch and then her mouth was flooded with his cum. Gulping it like it was lemonade on a hot summer's day, Kitty sucked every drop out of his balls and when he withdrew, only a single drip remained on her lower lip.

"Way to go rookie," Cabrera chided him, "we knew you would be the first."

"Good going quick-draw," officer Bob joined in.

"Don't pay any attention to them," Kitty encouraged him, running her tongue around her lips to catch the stray drop of cum, "I'll give you another chance when they're done." "Ah youth," she sighed to herself, because Josh was already becoming hard again. She placed her hands on either side of Bob's shoulders to brace herself, and began jamming herself against his groin as he thrust up inside her pussy and Javier continued to slam into her tight sphincter. "Oh yeah...fuck me...fuck me," she urged, "jam those fucking cocks into me. Fill me up with your cum."

Sgt. Cabrera grasped her wide hips, rammed his slender prick all the way to the hilt, feeling his balls slap against her, and began to pump her ass full of his sperm. When Officer Bob felt the other cock in her begin to twitch, he exploded inside her pussy, drenching her tunnel with his hot seed. "Oh my goodness...yyyeeesss," Kitty screeched as her body convulsed between them, overcome with the sensation of both her holes being filled with hot cum. Collapsing onto Bob's chest, Kitty just lay there as they finished pumping their juices into her holes, until she felt Javier slipping his "hot dog" out of her anus.

As the Sgt. stood, she rolled off Officer Bob and onto the blanket, actually enjoying the feel of his pole sliding out of her juicy cunt. Sitting beside him on the family picnic blanket, Kitty looked between her legs and watched the cum drooling out of her holes, soaking the coarse material and matting her dirty-blonde bush. Just as Josh kneeled on the blanket next to her, the cars radios began to chatter and Sgt. Cabrera went to respond. Walking carefully back in his bare feet he announced, "Bob you're going to have to answer this call...something about a disturbance at the Drive-In. I'm going to keep the rookie here with me and instruct him on a proper vaginal search."

As Bob was dressing, he congratulated Red, "I had almost forgotten how hot Kitty was, thanks for the call, Red. Hope that was what you wanted."

"Aren't you going to un cuff me," Red yelled, "I want in on the action...she is my wife."

"Jeez Red," Officer Bob apologized, "that's up to Cabrera now...he's in charge. Have a good night...call me again sometime."

"You know this wasn't exactly what we discussed. I was supposed to be a part of this," Red questioned him.

"It's like this Red: ten minutes after you called me about this surprise for Kitty, she called me with a plan of her own to surprise you. I told her I knew just where you would be. You know, you two were made for each other," Bob revealed.

As Bob's headlights disappeared down the dusty road, Sgt. Cabrera lay down on the blanket next to Kitty and ordered her to sit on his lap, facing away from him, "it's time I got to sample that snatch." While he held his erection straight up, Kitty raised up on her knees and easily lowered herself down on his cock, her pussy already stretched out by Officer Bob's prodigious rod. Feeling her legs beginning to cramp, Kitty extended them out in front of her and sat on Javier's groin. "It's a good thing you're so wet Kitty, because I want Officer Becker to assist me with this probe. Now get over here Josh, we don't want to leave one inch of this cavity unexplored."

Javier grasped Kitty around the waist and pulled her down against his chest, her huge tits spreading and flattening out on her sides. Josh crawled up the blanket between their legs, his sizable pole in his hand ready for action. Kitty reached down with both hands and used her fingers to spread her pubic hair and slit as far as possible, giving Josh a good target.

Tentatively, Josh prodded his purple crown against her opening, the underside brushing against the Sgt.'s already imbedded cock. "Well, what are you waiting for rookie...join me," Cabrera ordered him.

Not wanting to seem timid, Officer Becker thrust forward, and in one motion buried his thick pole deep into Kitty's cunt alongside his supervisors. Loving the sensation of having her tunnel stretched by two hard cocks, Kitty cried out, "oh my God that's nice...fuck me...fuck me hard." They started to slam their cocks in and out of her pussy as hard as they could, her glorious tits flopping around on her chest like melted ice-bags. "I love your fucking cocks," Kitty squealed as their cocks fucking her simultaneously was like having one gigantic prick inside her. Her pussy walls were stretched even farther than when Red fucked her and Kitty's entire body squirmed as they shoved their meat up into her. She wrapped her legs around Josh and humped against him as he drove his pole deeper into her hole. "Fuck my fucking cunt," she demanded, almost breathless.

Both officers were on their second wind and now seemed to last forever as they continued to fuck her as hard as they could, punishing her pussy as they slammed into her. Josh leaned over, nibbled on her right nipple and then bit down hard causing Kitty's body to jerk under him. "Holy fucking shit," she shrieked, "fuck me...fuck me...I need more cock...fuck me." The muscles in her pussy were convulsing around their cocks and both Point Place officers could not hole out any longer. They rammed their cocks up into her cunt one last time and cum streamed out of their balls, squirting deep up into her belly.

"Fill my fucking cunt," Kitty begged as they pumped into her.

Josh backed up, his pole easily slipping out of her flooded pussy, and Sgt. Cabrera rolled Kitty off of him and onto the blanket. She just lay there exhausted, her legs still splayed obscenely wide, cum running out of her pussy in a stream. When Sgt. Cabrera and Officer Becker had dressed and were heading back to their squad car, Red yelled out, "well are you dumb asses going to un cuff me now, or leave me here all night."

Cabrera winked at Josh and answered, "oh yeah, I almost forgot...go get our cuffs back."

Looking sheepish and staring at the ground instead of making eye contact, Josh removed Red's handcuffs.

Rubbing his wrists, Red commented, "thanks a lot...hope you enjoyed my wife."

"Oh we did," Cabrera laughed, "and you can be sure there is nothing hidden in her cavities. Take care Red...see ya on bowling night."

As they drove off, Red turned to his spent wife and said, "well, you got me. I thought I was surprising you. You could have at least let me be a part of it instead of suffering all night."

Kitty, smiling, got up on all fours in the "doggy" position, put her blonde head down on the blanket for balance, reached behind her and spread her ample ass cheeks apart with her hands exposing a dripping anus. "Red Foreman, who are you kidding. I saw you over there stroking Big Red...you enjoyed every minute as much as I did," she scolded him. "Now, are you going to join me or not...I'm already all stretched out and wet...you know you want to, heh, heh, heh."

Red waddled over to the blanket, his pants still down around his ankles. Kneeling behind his beloved wife he nudged his huge crown against her sphincter ring, making sure it was coated with the Sgt.'s cum, and then lunged forward, burying his giant cock into her ass, "come to papa." "I'll tell you what Kitty," he admitted, "I think we blew that Cosmo quiz right out of the water."

"Oh Red, heh, heh, heh," Kitty giggled, "shut up and fuck my ass."

Later that night as Red was sitting in his favorite chair, smugly smoking a celebratory cigarette, Eric came into the living room with a big grin on his face, and Red inquired, "so how was the movie?"

"Really gory," Eric stated.

"So how did it end," Red asked, not really caring.

"I don't remember," Eric responded, grinning.

"Atta boy," Red smiled, thinking that maybe there was hope for Eric after all.

"How was your night," Eric inquired.

"Fantastic," Red grinned.

"Night Dad," Eric offered as he headed for the stairs.

With a satisfied and proud smile, Red suggested, "be quiet going up the stairs, you mother is VERY tired."

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect but remember it's just for fun. This was a short one, basically for Red and Kitty fans. Sorry if anyone was disappointed. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

12