That 70's Show - Red's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, Jackie leaned over and, instead of a brief peck on the cheek, the alcohol urged her to give Red a full passionate kiss on the lips. He could feel a stirring in his pants when Donna saw Jackie's kiss and decided she was not going to be outdone. Donna planted her luscious lips on Red's and even slipped him her tongue. Donna was, of course, already horny from her encounter with Eric, and the schnapps had totally loosened Jackie's inhibitions. As they sat back on the sofa, Red began to cleverly prod them to reveal details of their love life, "so Donna is that dumb ass son of mine treating you right; and Jackie how about that idiot Kelso, does he know how to treat a lady?"

That opened the flood gates as Jackie told him how Kelso was constantly taking her for granted, and staring at other girls. Donna said that she really had no complaints about Eric, he worshipped her, but sometimes she wished he was more forceful; more of a man, like his father. Red smiled, put one of his large hands on each of their knees, rubbing them firmly and suggested, "well, they're just boys. They'll grow into manhood, you just need to give them time. Sooner or later they'll realize you have needs that need to be addressed."

Looking down at Red's hand on her knee, Donna suddenly realized that Red was barefoot, "Red, where are your shoes? I don't think I have ever seen you barefoot before." And as she looked down she noticed what looked like a section of fire-hose concealed under Red's trousers from his groin almost to his knee. Having forgotten his underwear also, the outline of Red's horse-cock was plainly visible through the material of his pants, and for a second Donna actually stopped breathing as she realized what she was looking at.

"Oh I was in a hurry and I just forgot to put them on," he chuckled as he squeezed their knees.

Donna began to blink her eyes rapidly, trying to get Jackie's attention; and when she finally did, she motioned with her head toward's Red's crotch. When Jackie finally got the signal, she looked down and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she saw the lump in Red's pants. Her panties were already damp from her session with Eric and Donna could not help herself from blurting out, "I bet you know how to please a girl, Red. Kitty always seems pretty happy. You always seem to just take what you want, like a real man."

Nestling up against him, Jackie agreed, "yeah Mr. Fore...I mean Red, I bet you really make a girl feel like a woman."

Grinning and seeing that the two teenage beauties were playing right into his hands, Red slyly answered, "well, not to brag, but I've never had any complaints."

Gingerly, but bravely, Donna extended her hand to Red's pants-leg and began to massage the huge lump that was his cock. "Holy shit," was all she could think to say as she felt it growing steadily longer and more firm. Jackie added her tiny hand to the long bulge, her mouth falling open as she stared at his groin.

"That can't be real," Jackie whispered to Donna, "can it?"

Hearing her question, a smiling Red asked, "would you like to see it?"

Neither girl could speak, they just nodded their heads in the affirmative while Red stood and began to shove his pants down his hairy legs. When his pants had cleared his knees and his cock flopped out like an anaconda, Donna gasped, "hooolllllyyyy shit," and Jackie was rendered speechless.

"Go ahead," Red urged, "you can touch it if you want...and I know you want."

Reaching forward gingerly, almost as they were afraid it would singe their hands, Donna and Jackie grasped Red's elephant-trunk with all four hands, and there was still room to spare. "I didn't know they grew that big," Jackie was amazed, "how big is it going to get?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out," Red stated as he looked down proudly as their hands stroked his meat.

"I've only felt Eric's through his pants," Donna admitted, "but it isn't half as big as this."

"Yeah, neither is Michael's," Jackie confessed, "his is like a hot dog."

Donna could actually feel the blood pulsing between her legs and literally could not resist sticking her tongue out and licking the side of Red's giant penis; it was like a magnet drawing her to it. It had finally reached its full thirteen inches and Jackie sat back and murmured, "ooooo, that's amazing."

"Fuck me...fuck me...jam those cocks into me," Kitty ordered as Hyde and Fez slammed into her holes simultaneously, making a "squishing" sound as they fucked her.

Fez reached his hands up and began to squeeze Kitty's huge tit-bags, "oh Mrs. Red, I love your boobies," as he fucked her cunt as hard as he could, "and your pussy is wonderful."

"Heh, heh, heh," Kitty laughed, "thank you Fez. You boys are doing a wonderful job. When you're ready I want you to cum in me...fill me up with your cum."

"Yeah, so Kelso can suck it out," Hyde laughed as he thrust up into Kitty's ass-hole.

"Oooo, that was a burn Kelso," Fez gasped, breathing hard from fucking Kitty so violently.

As their cocks rubbed against each other inside her, Fez and Hyde began to buck as their cocks pumped Kitty's holes full of their seed. They slammed into her and held inside while they emptied their balls deep up in her belly and ass.

"Oh yessss, fill my holes," Kitty pleaded, feeling their warm fluids inside her.

Fez was sweating profusely as he proudly announced, "I am not a virgin any more...America is a great country." He slowly backed up, watching his log slide out of Kitty's juicy pussy. Kelso bounded eagerly around the sofa like an excited puppy, his hard-on in his hand.

Kitty raised up and sat beside Hyde, taking his shrinking cock in her hand and stroking it vigorously. "Now don't you go soft on me, I'm not through with you yet," she urged him. Being a teenager, who sometimes got an erection if a stiff breeze blew up his pants leg, Hyde maintained his hard-on with her coaxing.

Hopping around like a Mexican Jumping Bean, Kelso begged, "what about me Mrs. Fore...Kitty?"

She was busy once again sitting on Hyde's lap, only this time she guided his cock into her already open cunt.

"Oh yeah, that's radical," Hyde yowled when Kitty had hit bottom and he was buried inside her, "tough luck Kelso."

"Oh no, there's plenty of me to go around," Kitty proclaimed, "Michael I want you in my pussy too."

"You mean at the same time? But I'll have to touch Hyde's...thing...with mine," Kelso grimaced. Kitty reached her hands down, slid her fingers into her pussy along-side Hyde's prick and spread her fleshy lips as far as she could, offering Kelso an open target. Kelso shrugged his shoulders, "oh Hell," moved between Kitty's spread thighs and in

one motion shoved his thin cock all the way up her cunt. "Alllll rrrright," Kelso shouted, "I am the man," and he raised his arms up as if to show his muscles; which of course were nonexistent.

"Yeah, the man with Red's cum on his chin," Hyde teased, and Kelso tried to punch him around Kitty's naked body.

"Now, now boys," Kitty directed, "are you going to fuck me or not."

"Oh yyyeah," Hyde assured her as he began to thrust up into her warm cunt. As if it were a contest, Kelso started to jam his prick into her pussy just as hard. They moved their cocks simultaneously, acting as one huge penis inside Kitty's pussy; thrusting in and out, Kelso's balls slapping against Hyde's.

"Ohhh, that's nice," Kitty moaned as they slammed into her, grinding their groins against hers, "fuck me boys...fuck me hard." Even though her cunt was stuffed with two cocks, they easily slid in and out because of all the lubrication already inside her. Fez stood beside them, furiously stroking his giant cock as he watched Kitty being double penetrated. Securely trapped between the two teens, she reached up and wrapped her hand around Fez's pole, assisting him.

"Man, you're a real slut Kitty," Hyde remarked as he slammed into her pussy, "and I mean that in a nice way."

"Heh, heh, heh, why thank you Stephen," she responded, "and you're quite the cocksman."

"He he, cocksman," Fez giggled as he began to shoot his load all over Kitty's flopping tits. She tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth, but they were bouncing her up and down as they fucked her hole.

"You know it doesn't seem fair that my pants are off and you too beauties still have all your clothes on," Red stated as Donna and Jackie continued to stroke his pole. By now the schnapps had disappeared and both girls were under the trance of Red's log, so they immediately began to shed their clothes. Jackie pulled off her blouse and her lacy pale blue bra, freeing her tiny breasts. They were just hand-fulls at 34 B, but her nipples were unbelievably long and just inviting someone to bite them.

Red turned his attention to Donna who had already lost her t-shirt and was unclasping her plain white bra. When she slid her bra off her arms, her magnificent tits spilled out like giant water balloons. They hung on her chest and jiggled with every movement she made. Her nipples were vivid pink and the size of gumdrops, centered on large areola. Red couldn't help thinking they were even nicer than Kitty's.

Jackie was shoving her pants down her slender legs, followed by her matching blue bikini panties. Red's eyes widened as he spied her completely shaved pubic area, that made her look much younger than she was. Seeing Red staring at her crotch, Jackie explained, "I read where all of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders shaved down there so nothing showed around their uniforms."

"Yeah, it's nice," Red agreed as he turned to watch Donna pulling off her jeans. Her legs seemed to go on forever as she pulled her jeans off and then shed her plain white (with a little pink trim) panties. Her bright red bush was trimmed short and in a V-shape; Red guessed so nothing was exposed when she wore her bathing suit. She had the classic thigh gap and Red couldn't help but notice that her pussy lips were like long flaps that hung down between her bare thighs. He was sure he saw them glisten with moisture. "Happy Birthday to me," he thought, "this is turning out to be the best birthday of my life."

When they were completely naked, they stood on either side of Red as he sat on the sofa, like nude bookends. He reached his large rough hands out and cupped their pubic areas, feeling their warmth spread to his hands. They both closed their eyes and softly moaned as he rubbed their mounds, sliding his fingers up and down their wet slits. Slowly and deliberately, Red slid a middle finger just barely inside each of their slits, making their knees buckle as he slid them deeper.

Donna was aroused to the point of losing control and she gasped, "Red, I have to tell you I'm a virgin...but I want you to fuck me...now."

"Fuck me too Red," Jackie pleaded as if she was afraid Donna was going to get all his attention.

"I think you'll agree, I have enough cock here to go around," Red assured them as he stood and guided Donna to sit down on the couch. He wasn't surprised that Donna was still a virgin; it just reinforced his opinion of Eric as a wimp; but he figured he would be doing his son a favor by breaking her in. Then she would feel free to have sex with Eric. When Donna was sitting on the sofa, Red pulled her incredible naked body forward until her firm ass cheeks were at the edge of the cushion. Her neck was propped up by the back of the sofa and Donna looked down between her flattened out breasts as Red held his gigantic cock in his hand and rubbed the crown up and down her slit, smearing it with her slick fluid. He was fascinated by her incredible pussy lips which were so long he wondered of he could tie them in a knot.

Seeing his tennis ball sized head poised at her opening, Donna was suddenly feeling very reluctant about her predicament. "There is no way that will fit inside me," she told herself, comparing his crown to her virgin hole. "Red, maybe you shouldn't...," she began to protest.

But Red attempted to soothe her mind, "oh nonsense Donna, remember your vagina was designed to allow a baby to pass through...I'm no where near that size. Just relax and enjoy it." Jackie sat on the couch next to Donna and began to rub her belly as Red used his thumbs and forefingers to pull Donna's lips apart. He stretched them so far that they resembled rubber bands as he eased his cock-head between them. Donna could feel the pressure against her slit as Red steadily pushed forward trying to gain entrance to her virgin cunt. He used his thumbs to pry her open even farther and lunged forward, finally penetrating her pussy with his huge crown.

"Holy crap," Donna squealed as Red's huge knob spread her opening and lodged just inside her. It felt like he had actually split her pussy lips, but as they rested, it gradually began to feel good.

"OK," Red asked as he put his rough hands around her waist to hold her in place.

Donna nodded up and down, and when she looked down between her legs it looked like a fence post was poised at her entrance. Red, kneeling on his knees, began to push slowly forward. Donna's body squirmed as Red's enormous cock began to stretch her pussy inch by inch until he nudged against her virgin barrier. He looked at her and she mouthed, "do it," as she grit her teeth and grabbed handfuls of the sofa cushions. Knowing the best way to break her hymen was to plow through it, Red tightened his grip on her waist and forcefully shoved forward. "Ooohhhh," Donna muffled her scream and then relaxed as Red ripped through and waited for her to adjust. It felt to Donna like someone had shoved their entire arm up her cunt, and Red still had about six inches to go.

Pausing to let Donna catch her breath, Red once again began to push forward, his massive cock sliding farther inside her incredibly tight pussy. Donna could feel her tiny tunnel stretching with each inch, as Red plowed deeper and deeper into her hole. Finally Red was completely inside her, his balls resting against her ass. He leaned over, wrapped his arms around her and hugged her to him, whispering in her ear, "how does it feel to have a big, fat cock inside you for the first time?"

She wanted to tell him that the sensation of having the entire length of her vagina utterly and completely filled with cock, stretched beyond her wildest imagination, was actually indescribable, but she just answered, "wonderful."

Red asked her one more question, "are you ready to be fucked?"

"More than ready," Donna whispered back, and Red released her so she could lay back against the sofa. He once again grasped her firm waist and she felt his horse-cock sliding out of her pussy, her tunnel shrinking around it as he retreated. He checked for traces of blood on his shaft as he withdrew, but there was only a drop. When he had withdrawn everything but the crown, Red slowly slid the entire length back inside her, stretching her cunt as he went.

"Holy crap your cunt is tight," Red remarked as he continued to slide his tremendous pole slowly in and out. He enjoyed watching her magnificent tits jiggle as he rocked her naked body.

Donna watched as his enormous cock slid in and out of her hole, her lips gripping his shaft as he withdrew and being forced back inside her when he thrust. It was like watching a magic trick, because there was no way something that huge should be going inside her. The sensation truly was indescribable: when he was inside her it was almost hard for her to breathe, he was taking up so much space. She was becoming mesmerized watching his steady rhythm, and then suddenly after withdrawing, he plowed forward with all his strength, jamming her cunt full of his horse-cock. "Oh my fucking God," Donna screamed as Red started to violently thrust in and out of her pussy. "Oh God...fuck me Red...fuck me...stretch my fucking pussy," she screeched.

Red grasped her beautiful ass cheeks, one in each hand, and he began to forcefully plow his giant cock into her cunt. Her magnificent tits were flopping against the sides of her chest, making "slapping" sounds as Red slammed into her pussy. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...shove that giant fucking cock into me," she begged. It was like being fucked by an elephant, and Donna literally saw bright light spots in front of her as Red ground against her clit. Her entire body trembled and shivered as she had one orgasm after another. Jackie had leaned over, taken one of Donna's huge tits in both hands and was feeding it to herself; sucking it into her mouth and nibbling on her gumdrop nipple.

All that existed in Donna's world at that moment was Red's monstrous cock buried deep inside her cunt, stretching her to new limits with each violent thrust. "Oh Red, fuck me...fuck me...I love your fucking cock," she pleaded. Now all she wanted was to feel him cum in her, deep in her belly. "Oh Red...cum in me...cum in my fucking cunt."

Red stared at the absolutely beautiful naked teenage beauty in front of him and he was more than happy to oblige. She was gorgeous with her long red hair spread out on the sofa and her magnificent tits bouncing on her chest. He put his arms under her endlessly long legs and hoisted them onto his shoulders, tipping Donna's body backward and allowing him to penetrate her hole even deeper. Thrusting ferociously hard into her battered cunt one last time, his enormous cock made contact with her womb and Red began to pump her hole full of his hot seed. The walls of her cunt began to spasm as Donna's body shook and squirmed and all she could verbalize was, "aaahhhhh."

He squeezed her ass cheeks against him, forcing every inch of his massive cock deep up into her belly while he spewed her full of cum. Donna humped back against him, her cunt muscles undulating around his pole, milking his rod of every drop. Still squirting inside her, Red leaned forward toward the tit Jackie had neglected, sucked her areola between his lips and bit down harshly on her gumdrop. "Oh fuck," cried Donna, feeling Red's pubic bone mashing her clit, "oh my God that's good."

When Red had finally emptied his balls into her pussy, Donna virtually collapsed against the sofa; totally spent and exhausted. Red sat back on his heels, his shrinking cock naturally sliding out of Donna's stretched out hole like a snake. Even that felt good to Donna, and she shivered as it slithered out of her pussy.

Seeing Red's log shriveling, Jackie began to pout, thinking she was going to be left out. There was no need to worry as Red gazed at her tiny naked body, and her inviting bald mound. He stood up, placed his sloppy, wet snake between Donna's massive tits and began to run it up and down between her peaks. Laying back on the couch, her tits had flattened out and she used what energy she had left to push her "water balloons" together, making a tight channel for Red's cock. "Every time I've seen those tits wobbling around under your shirt when you walk around our house, I've wanted to do this," Red admitted as he fucked Donna's incredible tits. In no time his cock was rock hard again and he sat down on the couch between the two naked teens.

Putting his hand on Jackie's thigh, Red asked, "OK little one, do you think you can handle this?" Sitting on the sofa, it looked like Red had three legs instead of two, but it only encouraged Jackie as she jumped to her feet and stood in front of him. For such a tiny girl, she really did have an incredibly hot body. The gap between her thighs was wide and the light behind her outlined her fleshy bald mound. Wasting no time on foreplay, Red encircled her tiny waist with his huge hands, picked her straight up, and set her down on his lap. His giant cock slapped against her trim waist and extended almost up to her teeny tits.

Red stood her up on the couch so her feet were on either side of him, and with her crotch at face level, he leaned in and began to lap at her fleshy slit. "Oh shit," Jackie gasped as Red's tongue pushed through her lips and into her pussy. He had never licked a pussy without hair before and found it highly arousing. He buried his face between her thighs, his nose tickling her rather large clit. "Oh Red," Jackie moaned as her knees buckled and she literally sat on Red's face, "I need to get fucked."