That Girl Sue Ch. 03

Story Info
We learn why.
3.3k words
4.64
14.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again the sunlight came through the open curtains and woke me. We seem to have been too occupied to worry about them last night – again. I looked over at the clock – 6:00 A.M.. I'll need to remember next time – they're getting in the way of sleep.

I was feeling the warmth from Sue's body as she lay curled around me. How marvelous that small item is – waking up next to someone you care about. She was still asleep. As I looked at her I knew that I was really falling for her and it wasn't just the remarkable sex. She had the most beautiful and soft face– no concerns and no problems causing wrinkles or frowns as she slept. Her lips were slightly pursed and she was making this humming noise that sounded like purring. It wasn't like snoring, a sound that comes from the head and throat, but it was like a cat that had found a comfortable place in ones lap and nodded off while letting the lap know it was happy. It was soft, gentle music that created incredible desire for her to be near.

Her hair was pushed back, her makeup had been washed off the night before, and she looked absolutely stunning as the sunlight kissed her cheek. She was not only physically beautiful, she was smart, had a quick sense of humor, could carry on a conversation, and held her own in a duel of the minds. How did I know this after only 36 hours? I haven't a clue! I just knew.

She stirred and rolled over to her other side pulling the covers with her and leaving me without any. Ah, I thought, a flaw. I took the opportunity to gently leave and head for the bathroom in her room so as not to disturb her. It was strange to see her makeup and whatever strewn all over the counter. But what was interesting is to smell her scent everywhere. Intoxicating.

I opened the door and there she was again. I don't know how she does that.

"Need to use this place – go use your own!" she said with a sleepy smile. She pushed me out and closed the door. I guess she wasn't interested in having me see her pee.

I went over to mine and washed my face and brushed my teeth for a long time. As I was combing my hair I felt a pair of hands gently caress my back followed by a light and wet kiss to my shoulder.

"Hmmmm – nice" I said softly.

"Yes it is and yes you are." Was all she responded. I turned to face her and realized she was crying.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"It's Sunday and we have to go home soon."

"It's OK, there will be other times soon, I promise you!" I took her hands and guided us back to bed. I propped up some pillows and she settled in under my shoulder, her head on my chest and her arms around me. She was holding on tight and I could tell she was sobbing quietly.

She looked up at me. "John, did you mean what you said last night before we went to sleep. I won't hold you to it, if it was in the heat of the moment, but I was wondering."

"Are you sure you aren't a witch?" I asked with a smile and stroking her hair. "I was just thinking that myself. I know I have fallen for you, so yes, I meant it!"

"So did I and that scares me. How could you penetrated my heart so easily? You didn't say anything special to me other than 'hello'! It's not like we've dated for a long time."

"Maybe that's why. Had you talked to me, you might have lost interest!"

"Not - I serious! I was yours from the moment I saw you walk into the room on Friday. It was a combination of a purely physical and emotional response. I was even intrigued beforehand because I was on the Nominating Committee. So what is it about you that has captured me so easily? I have been known as the ice queen on quite a few occasions!"

"Sue I don't know. What I do know is you have done the same thing to me. When I first woke up this morning, the first thing that crept into my mind was my feelings about you and not just about our incredible sexual compatibility. I decided, while you were purring in my ear, that you are everything I have always wanted in a woman. What scares me is I don't know how I could possibly know!"

"I know how we can find out if you are willing to give up this morning's planned activities and follow me home. I live alone so we can always... you know."

"OK. But on one condition."

"Anything you want!"

"That's a dangerous offer!"

"Not really. For some reason I know I can trust you with everything, including my heart. You've already treated my body to wonderful things!"

"OK, you have to promise me to come down to my house and spend the weekend next week. I have a boat and an island cove I want to share with you."

"Is that all?"

"No, I also need a galley slave and a boat maid." She punched me and then kissed my chest.

"Only, but only if I get a ride" she said with this huge smile and I couldn't miss her meaning if I was dead.

"As you wish!" I said leaning down and kissing her forehead. Great line from another movie.

"OK, lets get cleaned up and have breakfast. On the way home I'll call my friend and see if she will give us some time this afternoon! Care to join me?"

"I thought you'd never ask" and followed her into the bathroom. She turned on the shower. "Who is your friend?"

"Her name is Gerry Guandria. She is the queen of astrology. She reads people from charts that are based on their birth date, time and location. I went to her as a lark a couple of years ago and have been consulting her ever since. She had me so spooked by what she knew before she even met me face to face. All I gave her beforehand was my birth information."

She pulled me into the shower and closed the glass shower doors behind her. She grabbed a bottle of shampoo and, after sticking my head under the shower, began to massage it into my scalp from behind. I had taken showers with someone before, but this was different. It was not as much sexual as sensual. Her strong fingers worked the lather and taking all the tensions from my body. Simple pleasure. When she was satisfied she pushed me back under the spray to rinse.

"That felt so good – my turn!"

She turned around and handed me the shampoo as she wet her hair down. I poured some in my hand and went to work on her hair and head massaging her scalp as I worked in the lather. I could here small moans of pleasure. My mind was on overload from the magnitude of the feelings I was getting by this simple act of affection. As she rinsed I bent down and kissed her shoulder. My reward was the taste of the shampoo running down. I didn't care. I continued to kiss her shoulder and then her neck and finally her ear as I watched the water cascade down her body. She moaned something unintelligible with each kiss. When I stuck my tongue in her ear she reached behind and grabbed my dick.

"If you don't stop we will never get to Gerry's!" I answered by reaching around and fondled her wonderful soft and pliant tits, rubbing her nipples until they became like erasers. Her response was to grip tighter and begin to stroke my now very hard cock.

I turned her around and kissed her, pulling her face to me as tight as I could and parting her lips to explore her insides. Her response was equally as passionate, waging war with her tongue and lips and exploring my body with one hand and squeezing my ass with the other. We broke the kiss and she leaned her head as far back as she could giving me access to her neck. I kissed her there and then slowly made my way down her chest to one nipple sucking it gently into my mouth.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was her response and once again grabbed for my dick. I continued to massage her and suck on her nipples until I felt a little shudder from a small orgasm.

"Oh what you do to me. Don't stop - ever!" I reached down with one hand and parted her labia. She was like an oven and very wet. I played gently with her clit and rubbed a finger up and down the line between her pussy's lips. She was moaning loudly by then and stroking me harder and harder.

"yyyeeeessssssssss" she groaned and shuddered again. She pushed me away and squatted down reaching for my cock with her mouth. Grabbing my ass with both hands she pulled me entirely into her and down her throat. I couldn't control myself. I began to stiffen even more, my balls were going to burst and I knew I was going to cum – very soon.

"I'm going to cum" I yelled over the shower's noise.

"Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum down my throat... God knows I want you to!" It was all too much. I unloaded ropes of cum and she swallowed them all, sucking and stroking me all threw it, like milking a cow. My legs couldn't hold me and I leaned back on the tile to steady myself. Sue still had me in her mouth and to my amazement I was already rock hard again.

"Take me. Help me put out this fire." She released me and stood, turned around and bent over. She spread her legs and reached back to spread her cheeks offering herself. Without anything more than a little guidance from her hand I pushed all the way in. Her pussy was soaked and hot and pulsing from her excitement. I could feel the sides of her gripping and releasing me as I held inside of her. It didn't take long for her to have another small orgasm. I continued to slowly push in and out of her as she went through the first and then a second and larger orgasm. She was screaming my name.

"oohhhhh John, Fuck me, Oh John, Oh John, More... more deeeeeeeppppppp. Oooohhhhhhhhh my God." She was so aroused that her legs were trembling, her head was thrown back and her eyes slammed shut. I continued pushing into her, harder and harder with each penetration until my body was about to give out. She was giving into her passion and lust totally rising higher and higher toward a massive orgasm. Then it came and along with it mine as well. It was enormous because when you both cum at the same time it isn't double, its quadruple.

I helped her to straighten up. She turned toward me and kissed me gently with her hands on either side of my face. She pulled back and looked deep into my soul through my eyes.

"Have you any idea how much I desire you, how much I love to feel you inside of me, how much I want to be with you?"

"Yes, and I think I have a basis for comparison. I am saying this now, and don't question it. I love you with every cell in my body!"

She smiled her little "I am pleased" look and kissed me again. "And a few of them in my body as well?" and giggled. "John, I love you as well. We need to get to Gerry's, soon. I have to know why!"

"OK – want me to wash you or separate showers?"

"If you wash me, we'll never get out of here! But there is no need to leave!" She pushed me to the other end of the shower and proceeded to wash herself. I had never really examined how a woman does it, but I found that the order is different. She quickly finished and stepped out.

"Hey don't you want to watch too?" I quipped as she closed the door.

"Yes I do, but if I do, we won't be able to walk. Now hurry up and finish."

I quickly washed up and shut down the shower. I imagine we put a real big dent on the hot water supply. I dried off and padded over to my bath to shave and finish cleaning up. I dressed and packed and was ready in 15 minutes. To my amazement and delight, she was waiting for me.

"Better let me go first. I'll meet you in the restaurant after I check out and put my stuff in my car!"

I waited a couple of minutes and went straight to my car figuring I would charge breakfast before I checked out. We had a light meal while she called Gerry and got her to agree to see us. She asked for, and I provided, my birth information and she hung up. We had a second cup of coffee and headed out.

As prearranged, I met her at the exit nearest her house so she could guide me there. I didn't know Lowell very well and was quickly confused about the turns. I imagined she would give me directions to get home. Of course I wouldn't put it past her to get me lost so I had to stay at her place because I couldn't find my way out.

When she pulled into her lot she motioned me to pull into a "guest" spot next to her. As I got out she came over and kissed me.

"Did you think I was getting you lost on purpose?" How did she know that?

"No, but I'll need a trail guide to get me back to the highway!"

"Actually going out is much simpler. Would you mind grabbing my bag while I get my mail?"

I took the bag from her car, locked mine up and followed her to her townhouse. It was constructed like most of these are, living, dining area, half bath and eat-in kitchen down and two bedrooms and a bath up. It wasn't large but very tastefully decorated and I felt immediately as if I belonged.

We still had an hour before we needed to leave so we sat and talked for a while, constantly touching each other for confirmation of each others existence, learning more about each other. We found we liked many of the same performing artists, many of the same films, much of the same music (classical and contemporary) , long walks on the beach or mountain vistas, boating, dogs (large only), kids, and just about everything we mentioned. It was like we were cut from the same fabric. Before we knew it the time flew by and we had to leave.

It only took ten minutes to get to Gerry's house. It was like walking into a gypsy camp somewhere in Hungry with the drapes and furnishings. But it was immaculate and tidy. Gerry was this short, plump woman with long stringy black hair, gothic makeup and black rimmed glasses that took up more than half of her face. But it was the eyes that just sucked you in.

"You must be John. I have learned so much about you. And Susan, my dear, I believe you will find the answer to your question before you leave."

"How did you know I had a question?"

"It is written in the stars. Now come you two I have much to tell."

For the next hour I sat there in total amazement as Gerry told me things about me that I thought only I knew. Some of them Sue giggled at and some made her cry. But what confused me was how she could possibly have known about my likes and dislikes, my desires, my ambitions. And even more remarkable was she didn't miss one. When she stopped I told her has incredible she had been and that I wanted to know more about how she did it.

"All in good time. But next is the fun part. I did your charts together. It's normal for some of my clients to request that to see if they are compatible. Your two charts have the most incredible set of markers. I have never seen anything quiet like it and after a couple of hours of research, there can only be one explanation. You tow have been a 'couple', that is either husband and wife, lovers, whatever for all eternity. By that I mean you have been together in every iteration of you souls, through every life cycle throughout time. You are not star-crossed lovers, you are the rare star-blessed lovers. It is the stuff they write books and movies about. It is why, dear Susan, that you fell in love with him the first time you 'saw' him and you John, once you saw her, you could not stay away from her even if you wanted to. You are meant to be together but you had to find each other first. It is surprising how often that does not occur. You probably have found out you like many of the same things and that, if you will excuse my directness, your sex like is passionate, consuming, and mind blowing."

"How did you know we had sex?" Sue asked.

"Susan, I have known you a long time and your face cannot hide your feelings for this man. I can also tell from your aura that you are in a high state of passion. Can only be one reason darlin' "

I was stunned, and from the look on Sue's face, so was she. Somewhere during Gerry's description of us we had begun to hold hands, gripping each other as if to hold on for dear life. I was not at all aware of it until Gerry finished and mentioned it.

"Now you two, I have given you a present. I have told you what you are meant to do. That does not mean it will automatically insure success. You must nurture it, help it to burn bright so the next life will bring you back together again. Now go home and play nice."

We all laughed as we rose to leave. I offered to pay for the session but Gerry told me it was my wedding present.

"Awfully sure of your reading aren't you?" I challenged.

"No John, awfully sure about the stars. They never lie!"

When we got back to Sue's townhouse she invited me in. Actually she dragged me in. By the time the door shut behind me she was standing at the base of her stairs dressed only in a smile.

"See anything you want, sailor?" she offered.

"I can't see anything but you!"

"Right answer – hurry" and she ran upstairs to the bedroom. I was right behind her.

I won't bore you here with the details. Frankly I was too involved to make notes. We were in another time and place. Suffice it say, if you think the weekend events at the hotel were spectacular, you should have been there Sunday evening. It was the most stupendous, erotic, wanton show of passion since the creation. All we did is not hold back. Man do I love that woman!

To be continued...