That New Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Deb will not be outdone when it comes to the new guy at work.
1.9k words
3.92
21.3k
4

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read Chapter One of That New Guy, which is the prequel to this story.

*

Deb just sat there at her desk, considering what she'd just heard. She didn't know if Meg had fucked him, or if she'd actually seen his cock for that matter; she may just have been messing with Deb when nothing had actually happened. She definitely could not give Meg the satisfaction of knowing that she had been rattled but, if anything had happened between Meg and Jake, Deb knew for sure that Meg had used her tits in some way to make it happen. She also knew that whatever Meg could do with her tits, she could do better. She spent a lot of that day planning her next move.

The next morning as Deb was getting dressed, she selected one of the sexiest bras that she owned; one that, when revealed, left a lot of flesh exposed while also hoisting her tits up quite well. Revealing it, of course, could put her back in trouble with H.R. but she covered it with a blouse that would be borderline acceptable according to the promise that she and Meg had made to H.R. It wasn't low-cut but it was on the more snug side. She went ahead and put a jacket on over it just to be safe.

Once she was in the office, she was pleased to note that the small conference room near Jake's desk, the one with no windows and a lock on the door, was available that morning for a few hours. She went ahead and reserved it and set her plan in motion. She figured it would be safe to briefly remove her jacket because she wasn't expecting to run into anyone before she had a chance to put it back on again. She considered unbuttoning a button or two on her blouse but figured that wouldn't be necessary and that she'd be doing that soon enough. With her jacket hanging on the back of a chair in the conference room, she checked to confirm that the coast was clear then headed directly for Jake's desk.

"Excuse me," she said, putting out her hand "Jake, right?"

"Yes," he replied, reaching to shake her hand while blatantly staring at her tits.

"Hi, I'm Deb," she said, "I wonder if I could bother you to help me for a moment."

"Of course," he replied, still shaking her hand and staring at her boobs.

She turned and walked back to the conference room with him following behind her, checking out her ass wrapped in her skirt, though she couldn't see that.

"You look strong," she said as they entered the conference room, "so I could use your help with something."

She closed the door behind him and, as she turned the bolt, he looked around then faced her with a confused expression.

"It's my bra, actually," she said, starting to unbutton her blouse and making his eyes go wide, "Even this early in the day, it can get tired of holding my tits up, so I thought maybe you could help me out and hold them up for me."

She knew it sounded kind of cheesy and kind of weak, but it was the best she could do on short notice and she assumed he wouldn't care what excuse she made up if it meant he got to fondle her tits. When she revealed her sexy, low-cut bra and all of the soft, smooth flesh that it wasn't covering, she thought his eyes might fall right out of his head. She reached back to unfasten it while jutting her tits toward him and wasn't surprised when he reached out to start caressing them. When her bra went slack, his hands were immediately up under the cups, further caressing the soft, smooth flesh as well as her hard nipples. Her pussy started to become damp with the stimulation but he was never going to know that because this was about her tits and the power they were about to exert over him.

She gave him a couple of minutes to play with her tits before she reached for his belt and started to unbuckle it. She got his pants open and, slipping her hand inside, was not surprised to find that his cock was rigid. Meg had been correct; it was not too big but it was a nice size. Unlike Meg, Deb felt that one of the best ways to wield the power of her breasts was via a titfuck and, since she didn't know how far Meg had allowed Jake to go with her tits, she wanted to make sure that, whatever she did, it was better than whatever Meg had done. She dropped to her knees as she started to take Jake's pants and boxers down, moving her tits briefly out of his reach, then had him sit before her on a chair. With his cock protruding from his lap, she pumped it briefly then brought her tits up and squeezed them around it. He moaned softly as she started to slide the soft, smooth flesh up and down his shaft.

She never looked up at him; she just focused her attention on the head of his cock as it kept peeking from her cleavage. She didn't want him to misinterpret eye contact as them having some kind of moment. She wanted him to be thinking of nothing but how great it felt to have her titties sliding up and down his tool. Like Meg, she was more concerned about seizing and maintaining the power by using her tits, although her task also involved getting him to forget anything about Meg's tits. She didn't want to risk a mighty cumshot landing in her hair or on her blouse so, when she sensed that he was getting close to cumming, she released her tits and engulfed his tool in her hot, talented mouth. He gasped audibly as she slid her lips down his shaft and started to pump the base of it while cupping his balls in her other hand.

Jake had a death grip on the arms of the chair to prevent himself from doing something stupid like grabbing her head and forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. He might not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer but he had figured out that girls did not seem to like that. She was setting a pace that was meant to provide him with as much pleasure as she could so he tried to just relax as much as possible and savor the fact that he was getting a blowjob from a coworker he didn't even know right in the office. As he thought about how awesome it had been when she'd started unbuttoning her blouse and when he'd been feeling up her tits, he was getting even closer to cumming. Deb could tell that he was getting closer as his cock was swelling even more within the confines of her hot mouth so she didn't try to hold off his orgasm. She focused her efforts on making him cum and was not disappointed when moments later he barely bit back a moan as he started spewing into her mouth. She swallowed his load without hesitation while continuing to suck him off until he was completely spent. When she was sure he was finished cumming, she let his cock fall from her mouth and stood up.

"One more peek before they go away," she said, holding up her bra, "They're enough to keep any guy happy, aren't they? I can't imagine you'd need anyone else's, can you?"

He almost expected the room to light up a bit because it felt like a lightbulb had appeared over his head. He nodded dumbly though he knew for a fact that four fabulous tits were better than choosing one pair over another. He remembered to tuck his cock away this time as Deb concealed her tits again within her sexy bra and her blouse. Once they were both presentable again, she unlocked the door and, once he'd exited, she made a beeline for Meg's desk. It would have to be a brief stop because there was something she desperately needed to take care of so she was pleased to find Meg sitting there.

"You were right," she said, softly so that only Meg could hear, "he does have a nice cock."

She then wiped the corner of her mouth in an obvious indication of what had just happened then walked quickly away. Meg sat there trying to decide if what Deb had indicated had actually happened or if she was just full of shit while Deb headed for the ladies' room. Once inside, she was pleased to find that she had it to herself for the moment so she slipped into a stall, locked the door, hiked up her skirt and dropped her panties. She sat and the fingers on her right hand immediately found her clit and started to massage it. Since her nipples were barely covered by the bra she'd elected to wear, it didn't take much to reach up under her blouse and have both of them quickly exposed. As she stimulated her clit with one hand, she was gently pulling and rubbing each of her hard nipples with the other.

She wasn't really thinking about Jake's cock as she frigged herself but it had just been a while since the last time she'd gotten laid so she was just thinking about how it might feel to have a cock deep inside her once again. She suspected that, once she was home in the sanctity of her townhouse, she'd probably be making love to herself again in a less frenetic manner, but the ladies' room of her workplace was not the location for indulging herself. She was doing what she could just to get herself off and take the edge off, quickly but with satisfaction. She could feel her body starting to tense up and hoped that no one walked in right as she started cumming, in case she accidentally let out a telltale noise during the throes of ecstasy. She was fortunate that no one did walk in when she started cumming because there was a gasp that she couldn't hold back as the wave of pleasure washed over her. Her entire body was trembling as her orgasm coursed through her body and she savored the feeling.

When she finally finished cumming, she just sat there breathing heavily as she recovered. It was then that somebody finally joined her in the ladies' room, so she just made like she was finishing up and exited the stall before she had to see who it was who had come in. If it was Meg, she didn't want Meg to catch her looking flushed and breathless. She washed her hands and hustled back to her desk.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers