That Trip to Topchanchi Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man impregnates mature lady in a secret forest grotto.
3.7k words
4.21
20.6k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
376 Followers

The house in Topchanchi was built as a hollow quadrangle. In the front was the large drawing room where Rudra and Ritu had met Thakur-saab for the first time. Above the drawing room, on the first floor were the two large guest rooms. Mother and son were accommodated in one of these rooms it was here that they had had their first Topchanchi orgasm. Leading out of the drawing room were two wings, one of which had the kitchen and dining room whilst the other was the private drawing room where Thakur would be closeted with his intimate acquaintances -- it was doubtful if he had any friends. At the back of the house and connecting the two wings was what once was the zenana mahal, the women's area kept out of male gaze by the purdah, but nowadays it had only two bedrooms, one large and one small with the small one being accessible only from the large bedroom. In the centre of the house was a large courtyard with a pillared corridor that ran around it. Most of the rooms opened into the corridor but they were also connected to each other through internal doors as well. There were two staircases one for guests to reach the guest rooms on the first floor and the other one for anyone else to reach the roof.

It was dinner time and Thakur-saab was sitting at the head of the table. Dinner was not yet served, the plates were still empty but the Thakur was already on his fourth whisky of the evening. Ritu and Rudra had just joined the table and were sipping on some wine and whisky respectively. Budhia, the senior thug was sitting just outside room with his gun by his side while Chotu, the junior thug was helping with the dishes and he too was carrying a gun stuck to his belt.

"Thakur-saab, why so many guns in the house? Is it not safe out here?"

"Riturani, when you are a man as big as I am, it is important for people to know and respect you."

"And a gun commands respect?"

"Of course. This is not your Bombay where singers and dancers are feted. Here it is fear that matters and fear is best maintained with a gun."

"I suppose so .."

"Everyone knows that Thakur-saab has two shooters who can and will shoot anything that tries to disturb his peace."

"And the police? They have nothing to say about this?"

"Paid off ... with money and women."

"Women?"

"Of course, the local OC and the DSP are both regulars at my house parties ... where we serve the best scotch and the cleanest girls."

"Cleanest girls?"

"No unpleasant surprises here. I make sure that everyone is checked out once a month and anyone who tests positive, however faint is kicked out, until he or she is proved clean again."

"You must be having very colourful parties here ..."

"Well we haven't had one for a long time .. but we will be having one soon?"

The kitchen door opened and a middle aged woman walked in with a big bowl of savouries.

"Ah here is Savita .. your mother-in-law."

Fora moment Ritu was perplexed because Raghu's mother had died a couple of years ago. Has the Thakur married again? She wondered but in any case she walked around and tried to touch her feet. Savita was just about her own age or perhaps just a little younger and unlike the dusky Ritu she was fair and sharp though a little plump around her hips. She grabbed Ritu by her shoulders and instead of allowing her to touch her feet just hugged her. However she allowed Rudra to touch her feet but then hugged him as well .. perhaps a wee bit longer and harder.

"After Raghu's mother died, I needed another woman and initially I would get randis from Dhanbad ... clean ones you know." The ethyl in the Thakur's blood had started to speak but neither Ritu nor Rudra batted an eyelid. "But then I came across Savita and thought that let me invest in someone permanent ... so that I can have another son."

"You want another son? Now?"

"Why not? Raghu is dead and you and Rudra are making merry in Bombay. Who will inherit and look after my empire in Topchanchi?"

"True." Ritu murmured under her breath.

"But the trouble is that this cow of mine is not breeding." Ritu winced as these brutal words made Savitas face go ashen.

"It takes time, Thakur-saab"

"I have been fucking her for over two years but each month she bleeds like a leaking tap. Disgusting." The alcohol was really taking over the Thakur's tongue.

Dinner had been served and everyone was nibbling at the roti, daal and egg curry.

"Perhaps if the Thakur-saab was a bit more ..." Savita tried to say something, but the Thakur cut him off abruptly.

"Shut up you slut. You are as barren as a broken barrel." Ritu was feeling sorry for Savita but knew that it would be futile to protest. Not with two shooters around. But the boil in her blood served to harden her resolve for what she had come to Topchanchi for. However this was no time to pick up a fight.

"Perhaps Lord Parasnath will grant her child soon."

"Perhaps I should get all the twenty three Tirthankaras to fuck you one after the other." The Thakur made an obscene reference to the revered Jain saints who had achieved enlightenment at Parasnath Hill that was actually named after Lord Parashwanatha, the 23rd.

"I was hoping to go the Devi Sthaan -- the temple of the forest goddess -- tomorrow on Sashti. They say .."

"I know, I know that Sasthi Devi gives you children but if your womb is still empty at Kalipuja then I will kick you out of the house and get another fertile slut for me."

The Thakur was obviously obnoxious but for Ritu this was chink in armour. She gave an edgewise look at Rudra and when their eyes met, she gave a nod.

"Sasthi Devi? Was I not born on a Sashti day Ma?"

"Yes, dear. That is why Sashti's blessings are with you." Ritu tried to change the topic to prevent any further insults to his mother-in-law.

"Then I could accompany Mashi, oh well, Dida ... to the Sasthi Devi temple." Rudra had initially referred to Savita as aunt because of her age, but then corrected himself as per the correct family hierarchy.

"You can take your Dida -- grandmother -- wherever you want, but Riturani! you are not going anywhere." He took another swig from his glass and motioned to Chotu to fill it up again. "You and I have have unfinished business."

"So do I," murmured Ritu softly, and then added, audibly, "I am always at your service, Thakur-saab."

Next morning Rudra and Savita set off for the Sasthi Devi temple that was on the other side of the Parasnath Hill. Most people who visit Parasnath do so for the Jain temples that line the road to the peak but unknown to most there is another temple that is far, far older. In fact, this was not a temple but a cave, a grotto whose history went far back into the legends and myths of the Santhali community. Sometime, perhaps during the middle ages, the goddesses had been adopted into the orthodox Hindu tradition as Sasthi Devi and worshipped as the goddess of fertility and childbirth.

"Dida, do you know the way to the Devi Sthaan?" Rudra was driving a small Honda WRV that the Thakur had allowed them to use for the day.

"Only vaguely. I know it is on the other side of the hill."

"Then how will we find the place?"

"It is said that the Devi reveals herself only to those whom she takes a fancy to ... wants to bless."

"But will she bless us?"

"I hadn't heard of her till a week ago and then one Santhali woman suddenly came to our house -- she was selling some trinkets -- and told me that I must go and meet her during Durga Puja."

"Was that a signal?"

"I desperately hope it is. You heard your Thakur-saab last night."

"He was rather obnoxious."

"And the trouble is with him ... not me."

"You mean .."

"He simply cannot do it ... how will we put a child in me?"

"Is he impotent?"

"All that he can get is an erection ... but rarely can be ejaculate. He can only rub me raw. But all dry. No phichik ..."

"I hope the Devi can cure that."

"I think we have reached the place ... Look that big banyan tree with the roots covering the ground."

Rudra stopped the car and looked around. There was no signboard, no marker, no nothing to indicate that there was any kind of temple in the vicinity. They were in a forest of saal trees though there were a few palash and mahua trees as well. Rudra parked the Honda behind a grove of bamboos and the two of them stepped out.

"Do you want to the Devi Sthaan?" a little girl had appeared, seemingly from nowhere.

"Yes Dear. Can you tell us the way?"

"Come with me .." and she started half-walking, half running through the trees. Rudra and Savita followed her. After a few twists and turns, they came upon a narrow path where the grass had been worn out by previous visitors.

"Just follow this and you will reach the Devi." She pointed upwards through the forest.

"How far?"

"Not much, half an hour ....." and she laid out her palm, evidently asking for her guide fees.

"Thank you dear. Here. Go and have some sweets ..." Savita gave her a 100 rupee note.

"Oooh how lovely," she squealed in delight at the unexpectedly large sum. Then she raised her arms as if in benediction, "The Devi will grant your wishes today," and disappeared as suddenly as she had appeared.

"Without her we would never have found this path."

"That's why it is said that the Devi reveals herself only to those whom she takes a fancy to."

It may have been half an hour for the little girl but Rudra and Savita took almost an hour to climb along the path until they reached the Devi's grotto -- a cave in the hillside with a deep pool of water in front.

"That would be it. That is exactly how the woman had described it to me."

"But how do we reach it? There is no path to the cave that I can see."

"Let us check at that small shack there. They may know"

An old woman was selling flowers, sweets, candles, camphor and other articles necessary for the puja. "So the Devi has called you here?" she said with a smile.

"Yes. But how do we go to her cave?"

"Oh! You walk through the water .."

""How deep is it?"
"It will be over your head!"

"Then how will we go?"

"Just hold your breath and walk through ... it is quite simple."

"Our clothes? They will get wet."
"You leave all that with me here. See ..." she pointed behind the shack, "Others have left them as well."

"But ... but .." Savita was kind of flabbergasted at their predicament.

"Don't feel shy. Everyone knows why you are here ... to have a baby in your belly. You are with one whom you love and trust. Do not be shy. The Devi knows."

"The puja?"

"I will give you the all the stuff. Just hold it over your head, outside the water when you walk across."

Savita looked at Rudra and smiled. "You want to stay back here, Rudra?"

"Then how will you have your baby, Mother?" The lady in the shack laughed! "Without the Purush to complement your Prakriti even the Divine Mother is helpless."

"Don't worry. I will go with you."

"And remember, do not ever share any of this information with those who do not worship our Devi. She does not like sceptics."

Without any further ado, Savita and Rudra removed their clothes, folded them and left them with the shop lady. Both of them were stark naked and even though it seemed so very natural, Savita noticed that Rudra was phallus was already half erect.

"What if we come back and find that they are all gone? How will we get back to Topchanchi?"

"We will worry about that when it happens, Rudra. Right now, please hold me by my shoulders to that I can keep the puja stuff high and dry."

The pool was about 50 meters long, the size of an Olympic swimming pool, but most of it was about shoulder deep for Rudra and chin deep for Savita. Once they were in waist deep water, Rudra held Savita by her shoulder and pulled her closely to her body. Savita was still in the prime of life and the sheer nakedness was intoxicating for both of them. Without realising it, Rudra was breathing heavily on her neck and suddenly he felt his erection pushing into his grandmother's buttocks.

"Rudra," she said in mock seriousness, "Remember, I am your grandmother by relationship."

"But that does not make you any less sexy, Granny." His hands were now on her breasts, squeezing her nipples.

"Your prick is prodding my the crack of my arse."

"And I can feel that your nipples are hardening in my hands."

"Oh please Rudra, we have a task to do."

"I think we are already on it right now ..."

Then all of a sudden the floor dropped by a few inches and both of them were suddenly underwater. For a few second everything was rather tense. Rudra was the first to recover and quickly pulled his naked grandmother back until both of them had their head above the water. In the process, his penis was jammed rather tightly against her buttocks but Savita did not seem to mind.

"Now take a deep breath so that you can hold it for a minute or so."

"You hold the box above your head and lead me with your other hand."

Under the water it was eerie as well as beautiful. The water was crystal clear and Rudra and Savita could see each other's naked body in the sparkling sunlight that was filtering in through the green water. But there was little time to enjoy the view as both of them were holding their breaths, so they quickly walked through and emerged in the shallow end ... water dripping off their bodies.

The cave was dark and deep and it took awhile for them to get used to the darkness but soon enough their eyes adjusted. They found themselves in front of giant rock that must have been thousands of years old and etched on it, very faintly, was the face of a Goddess smeared with vermillion. In front of the rock were boxes of sweets, flowers and other objects left by earlier devotees. Sitting next to the rock was another old woman, almost the twin of the one whom they had met at the shack, who pointed them to the base of the Devi rock.

Savita laid the sweets at the foot of the Devi, scattered the flowers around her, then lit the candle and the camphor and waved the light in front of the Devi as the old woman softly chanted the universal invocation of the Devi "Aum Kring Kring Kring Hum Hum Hring Hring Sashti Devike Kring Kring Kring Hum Hum Hring Hring Swaha" Both of them then lay face down on the ground and performed the eight-point obeisance.

After they got up, the lady called them to where she was and kneeling in front of them, she first licked Savita vagina! This was so unexpected, that Savita pushed back but she had grabbed her by her buttocks and pushed her face into her cunt and flicked her tongue inside her vaginal lips. Then she pointed to Rudra and gestured to him to come closer. Rudra was more prepared as she took her penis in her mouth and started fondling his balls until he had a hard erection. But before anything else could happen, she removed her mouth, raised her hands in benediction and pointed them towards another cave to the side.

More surprises waited for Rudra and Savita in the next cave. There were two other couples of which one was already locked in coitus and the other might have just finished theirs. The copulating couple were oblivious to their presence, the woman was on the ground with her legs up in the air while the man was on her chest, hands in her hair, lips on her lips, prick in her cunt and buttock jerking up and down in great frenzy. Both man and woman were moaning and groaning.

The other couple would have just finished their fuck and the man was lying exhausted on the ground but the woman was sitting up and keenly observing the furious fuckers. She smiled as Savita and Rudra walked in.

"Come Mashi, May the Blessings of the Devi be with you."

"Yes dear, may the blessing be with you as well .."

"I see you are little puzzled by all this." She grinned.

"I have never been a temple like this .. ever."

"No one has. This is one of a kind in the whole of the country. Now is that your husband? He looks so very young."

"No dear. And I do not know how to explain all this."

"Do not try to explain Mashi, the Devi has chosen your husband .. or rather the father of your child."

"But that is impossible my dear ... he is .."

"Shh ... don't say anything about anyone here. Keep quiet and follow the rules."

"What are the rules? I do not know"

"The Devi's blessings are valid for only three days but the first fuck must be here and now. That is what my mother taught me when she sent me here."

"Oh dear. We have to fuck right here .."
"Of course you must. How else will you have a child? All that immaculate conception of the christian padres is absolute rubbish. That is what they say to to misguide us on when they come to convert simple Santhals like us. But we know better. No fuck No child."

"This is all so sudden"

"Birth and conception is always sudden. Happens in flash. Come. I will help you and bhaiyya -- my little brother -- to have your inaugural fuck."

So on a bed of sack and leaves put together by an unknown Santhali girl in the nude, Savita and Rudra had their first fuck. For Savita it was nothing new. She had been fucked so many times not just by the Thakur, but others as well, but for Rudra this was the first time he experienced what his own mother had denied to him, a full fledged prick-in-cunt fuck. More importantly, each time he ejaculated, he had the pleasure of squirting his semen right into Savita's womb -- and if her calculations were right -- he must have bathed her egg like the way women bathe a Shiva Lingam with milk! Rudra's potent sperm, thick, creamy and voluminous was so very different from the Thakur's weak squirts that Savita was almost sure that he must have scored a bullseye.

It was all very relaxing and pleasant because the two other couples were very accommodating and helpful. Both were legally wedded husband-and-wife but in keeping with the practices of the Devi Sthaan, no one really asked why a middle aged woman was trying for a baby with an eighteen year old boy.

The two other couples were planning to spend the rest of the day in the grotto but Savita and Rudra had to get back home.

"Mashima, remember you have three more days," the Santhali girl reminded her as they were leaving," Today is Sashthi so you have Saptami, Ashtami and Nabami for the Devi's grace."

"Yes, dear we shall certainly try again."

"And the best time is the time of Sandhi Puja, when Ashtami ends and Nabami begins." The other girl chipped in.

"Sure we will remember that."

The path back through the pool was even more interesting. With the anxiety and tension of meeting the Devi having relieved in the grotto, Rudra and Savita had a rolicking time with each other underwater. Neither of them had ever had the chance to squeeze and be squeezed in their private parts while being submerged in the crystal clear waters of forest pool. Savita in fact had grabbed Rudra penis and was rubbing it on her cunt while Rudra clenched his grandmother's waist length hair and kissed her on her lips ... and all this while holding their breath underwater!

Dusk was falling as they came back to the Topchanchi but all the roads were ablaze with light as the bodhan ceremony of each and every pandel was welcoming Durga to the official start of the Durga Puja festivities.

"Let us stop by the Durga Puja Pandel .... After all Sashti Devi is but Durga herself in a different form." So the two of them visited the pandel next door and after meeting and greeting most of the people in the locality, the two of them went back home.

"Rudra, you and I must make more plans ... tomorrow, day after and then .." whispered Savita as they entered the house. "But no one must know anything about this."

"Sure Dida.", but of course Rudra must update his mother about this momentous development. So he bounded up the staircase and burst into the guest room ...

kaypee
kaypee
376 Followers
12