That Trip to Topchanchi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was Savita aware of the safe? And it contents? If she knew, would she help or would she be in the way after getting impregnated by Rudra. There were too many unknowns. Ritu quickly replaced the panel and covered it up with Savita's nude picture. Then without wasting any more time she quickly came back to the main, outer bedroom to find the lady and her lover resting in each other's arms.

"Hey kiddo, did you get a successful ejaculation?" Ritu did not want Savita to get distracted from the impregnation at hand.
"He must have poured a litre of his cum into my womb."
"Let's hope there was someone there to receive it."

"I am sure ... it's about the 15th day since my last period."

"Then there is a good chance of a seed being planted in your belly."

"Hey Kiddo, you want to give your mashi another shot? Of your seed?"

"Why not? Since .."

But it was not to be. Savita's phone rang. It was Chotu calling up to say that they were in Rajganj and the Thakur would be back home in 30 mins.

"I think it is time to wind up our little adventure and go back to our innocent ways."

"Yes, I will go to the kitchen"

"But then you must take the Thakur to bed."

"I hate it. He is so fucking crude and abusive"

"But my dear, if he hasn't fucked you would it not seem very suspicious that the Devi has granted you the boon of the immaculate conception? He might get suspicious."

"You have a point. I will have to suffer him tonight. But what about you?"

"I think Rudra and I will go to Dhanbad and see some of the biggest Durga Puja pandels there. I do not wish to distract the Lord when he is servicing his Lady."

"Ok. You can take the Honda and Rudra can drive you there."

12