That Trip to Topchanchi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
377 Followers

"That is good." The Thakur was relieved. "Thank you Riturani ... "

"Don't thank me Thakur saab. That was the most fantastic fuck that I have ever had."

"I think the Devi has entered me ... I could feel it in my loins."

"Of course and if you can fuck Savita like this ... she will surely have a true Rajput child in her belly soon."

"I think I will go and fuck her now ..."

"I hope she is back from the Sandhi Puja. She was planning to be there for some time and wait for the prasad, the blessed fruits."

"Oh, the bitch. She is never around when I am horny."

"Would you like to wait for some time? We have the Irish Cream."

"No. I am tired ... and feeling sleepy."

"Let me help you to your bedroom."

"No I can walk." He got up and stumbled. The alcohol was finally getting to him.

Ritu helped his drunk father-in-law put on his patiala trouser and threw his shirt over his shoulder. She smiled to herself and kept the red polka dotted brief as memento for having taken his pants off. Then with an arm around his armpit she started walking.

"Thank you Riturani." The Thakur gave her a kiss, but did not mind the assistance that she had offered. The two of them walked out of the door.

Ten minutes later, Ritu returned to her room. Someone had switched off the lights and the room was dark. Her instincts stiffened in anxiety, in anticipation, and then she relaxed as she felt her son's hands hugging her to his chest.

"Where is he?" he whispered.

"Safely sleeping. He will not wake up till tomorrow midday."

"That was a fantastic performance Ma. I would have ejaculated had I not been so tense."

"It was good that I did not have to use my ring to knock him out."

"It was timed so beautifully .. just at the precise moment of the Sandhi Puja."

"That is when the Devi is at her strongest potential."

"You too were at your potent best."

"Was I? But your penis is at its potent best now."

"You will have to fix it Ma."
"Of course. I need to reward my son for carrying out this operation with such exquisite sangfroid."

"And since you have blocked the camera we can be on the bed itself."

"Please lock the door and come to me ... on the bed."

kaypee
kaypee
377 Followers
12