That Trip to Topchanchi Ch. 05

Story Info
A pair of transgenders help mother and son reach their goal.
4k words
4.48
13.5k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
370 Followers

Clap ... Clap ... Clap-Clap-Clap

Clap ... Clap ... Clap-Clap-Clap

The characteristic clapping sound that heralds the arrival of the hijras rent the air as dawn was breaking on Navami - the ninth day of the bright fortnight, and effectively the last day of Durga puja.

Hijras are a community of third genders - not eunuchs, not transgenders, not homosexuals, not shemales but who share certain characteristics with all - that are unique to South Asia. They dress like women and are aggressively effeminate when they are called upon to celebrate family events like marriage and childbirth. Clandestinely, and sometimes even publicly, they are very often quite lewd and overtly sexual, especially when called for sexual services by people with eclectic sexual preferences.

Ritu pushed her sleeping son, Rudra's morning wood away from her crotch and rolled away on the bed. The hijra clap was still ringing in her ears and she was still groggy from the Irish Cream that she and her son had had last night after getting the keys from the Thakur. She had rewarded her son's audacity with a scintillating blow job and was rewarded in return, for her heroic effort to keep the Thakur distracted, by having her vagina violated violently by his fingers until she had literally bounced off the bed in an exquisite orgasm.

Ritu put on a slip and peeped out of the window. Two beautiful hijras were standing at the door, one was clapping and the other was talking to Chotu and Budhia. Ritu watched as smiles were exchanged and the two visitors were led into the house. Soon enough, she could hear them through the door as they were brought to the other guest room, right across from theirs on the same floor. Were these hijras going to be a part of the special festivities that the Thakur had planned for the Last Night of the Pujas?

Matters were cleared up by the Thakur at lunch where he introduced the hijras to the rest of the household.

"Shipra and Swati have come all the way from Calcutta to perform for us here, tonight."

"So do you speak Bengali?" Ritu had never had a chance to sit on the same table as hijras and despite the contempt that most people had for them, she found them to be quite nice and pleasant. Had it not been for a hint of masculinity in their features, they could have easily passed off as a little loudly dressed lady members of a boisterous party.

"We Kinnars .." Shipra referred to themselves with the more respectable name of Kinnar, "have our own Gupti language, but yes, living in Calcutta, we do speak Bengali."

"And of course we sing and dance to Bollywood music" added the ever smiling Swati, the younger and more exquisitely feminine of the duo.

"I have never had a chance to see Kinnars perform in a place like this."

"Would you be there?", Shipra was surprised. "Normally it is only men who enjoy our performances."

"Oh I really would not want to miss such an event. There is little that I cannot handle, even if it is something that women do not do."

"Aha, Didi goes both ways. We will have fun." Swati smiled.

"And who is this handsome hunk?" Shipra pointed to Rudra, "Looks like your son."

"That is Rudra and ... no he is not going to join the performance tonight."

"That's better." She dropped her voice. "He is perhaps too young for all this." Little did she know that Rudra would have handled all this quite well, but Savita had already booked him for one last fuck-fest before they left Topchanchi. Ironically, the Thakur had facilitated their tryst by barring her from what he knew could be a rather brutal performance.

It was quite late in the night and the Navami mehfil - an evening of courtly entertainment - was on in full swing. But unlike the traditional mehfil of poetry and Hindustani classical music, this was loud, lewd and as crude as the politician and his sidekick who were the guests for the evening.

Chotu and Budhia were busy serving liquor and food - to the guests, the performers and of course to Ritu and the Thakur - but tonight they were in the nude! Ritu had always suspected that they were gay but today, with a little wink and smile to Ritu, they were openly so. But the sight of their finely toned bodies fully nude and with their big, uncircumcised penises, was rather exciting for Ritu. What was more exciting was the dog collar that they had around their necks and the way the two politicians would hold the chain while fondling their balls and stroking their penises as they served food and beverages at the mehfil.

It was by now abundantly clear to Ritu that the Thakur was gay but this was a truth that was difficult to live with for anyone in the traditionally "virile" and "potent" Rajput community that had lorded over feudal Bihar and Jharkhand. Hence even though his body thought otherwise, the Thakur could not disclose, or even accept the fact that despite his vigorous attempts to the contrary, women could barely excite him. That is what Savita had referred to and even Ritu knew from first hand experience.

But today on the other hand, the sight of his naked servants proudly strutting around with erect penises was doing wonders to his libido and he was sporting a gigantic erection that he was openly and flagrantly stroking right in front of his guests. Perhaps it was the voyeur instinct too that was prodding him along - to see others nude and to be seen in the nude. The politician-guest was no slouch either. Not only was he drinking scotch like a fish but he and his partner were openly and brazenly pleasuring each other while watching a pornographic movie on the large screen TV on the wall.

................

Meanwhile ... in the bedroom, and in sharp contrast to the debauchery in the big hall, a scene of immense tenderness was playing out on the Thakur's bed. Rudra and Savita had just had a most pleasant and successful fuck and once again Rudra must have emptied quite of few cups of his potent semen into Savita's womb. He was now relaxing on her chest.

"Rudra, you do not know what you mean to me, my son."

"It has been my pleasure as well, Mashi." He had dropped the meaningless reference to his technical grandmother and viewed Savita as his mother's sister, his aunt or mashi.

"This is the first time, someone has fucked me with so much love and care."

"You are like my mother to me .."

"When I was a randi, a whore, in Dhanbad, clients would fuck me and throw money on my face."

"I know."

"And the Thakur treats me a like a breeding machine, fucking me with his dry stick, while cursing me for being barren and not giving him a child."

"But hopefully that will change .."

"It is no more a hope, I know ..." There was a tone of certainty in Savita's voice.

"How?"

"A woman knows his body, kid. I felt it when you fucked be at the Devi Sthaan. I felt his presence."

"There is a baby in your belly?"

"I am sure. There are changes in my body I sense that I have never sensed before. I see her coming, or him"

"It will be the grace of the divine"

"And the potency of your seed and the hardness of your prick that delivered it to my womb."

"It was wonderful for me as well .."

"Have you been fucking your mother as well. Lucky girl to have a stud like you."

"Technically, I haven't penetrated her womb with my penis .. that is still off limits for me."

"I know, but I wonder why Ritu is such a prude? What purpose does it serve to keep you out of her cunt?"

"That was for my Father, her first lover."

"You will be gone tomorrow? How will I live without my lover boy, kiddo?"

"My mother and I shall come back again."

"Even if she doesn't, promise me that you will come back and make love to me again."

"I will mashi, I will ..."

"So start now, your prick has had a lot of rest ... time to make it hard again." With that she jumped on his naked body and started kissing him again from his lips, his chin, down his neck, his chest, his belly, his navel, his hairy pubis and finally reached the now hard and erect prick. Rudra ran his fingers through her hair and pushed her face into his crotch as he felt his prick slid into her hungry mouth and thudded into the back of her throat.

..............

In the hall next door, the merriment was moving to the next level. The movie was over and so was a lot scotch. Many pricks had been stroked - first Chotu and Budhia and then the Thakur and his guests until, one of the guests had had a messy ejaculation, much to the amusement of the two kinnars. Finally it was time for Shipra and Swati and as Chotu and Budhia dimmed the lights, the two lovely "ladies" finally took the stage with the most lascivious and provocative of dances that would have even made a rope on the floor stand up as in the Indian Rope Trick! As the dance progressed, the two kinnars dropped their clothes until all that they had were their panties. With their finely feminine faces framed in their thick tresses that cascaded down their back and on their breasts, who would ever know that they were not women but hijras. But the best was yet to come. With infinite grace, the two hijras dropped their panties and all of a sudden their uncut penises were dancing with glee. The Thakur and his guests gave a yell of pleasure and jumped on stage with them and started pulling at their breasts and their penises that had become hard and erect.

Ritu was watching all this from her perch on the couch but the kinnar shemales - with their big tits and long penises - were truly seductive. Leaving aside the gross Thakur and his lecherous guests, Ritu attention was fixated on the beautiful kinnars and suddenly she felt a new wetness at her crotch. She slid her hands under her saree and started to finger her clitoris as well. Swati noticed Ritu quietly fingering herself and gave a wink to her partner Shipra. Suddenly and with a whoop of glee, the two kinnars descended on her and pulled her onto the stage. Then in a series of deft movements and with no obvious resistance from Ritu, they stripped her naked and soon all three Ritu, Shipra and Swati were all dancing on the stage to the music of Bollywood that Chotu, who had taken on the role of the DJ for the night, was playing. The atmosphere was electric with the three nude "ladies" swaying to the music. Naked bodies were writhing first on stage and then on the floor as suddenly everyone seemed to be fondling and groping everyone else.

"Didi, would you want to join us for the final show?" Swati was whispering in her ear.

"What would you want me to do?" Ritu was feeling a little light headed.

"You will love it .. I assure you."

"Ok." Was it a moment of madness?

"Great ..." she made a gesture to Chotu, with whom she had set up a good rapport.

The lights dimmed and flashed and then Shipra and Swati helped Ritu to the stage and all three of them were dancing in gay abandon and in the nude. Then she suddenly found herself on all fours with Shipra in front and Swati behind her. Shipra's penis was on her lip and she found herself sucking "her" penis. Then she felt Swati's penis pressing doggy style into her cunt. This was an amazing sight. Ritu on her knees, Shipra with her hands in her hair, pulling her face into her prick and Swati pulling her butt into hers! And all three swaying to the tune of the latest Bollywood hits.

But the sheer eroticism of the scene proved catastrophic! The Thakur got so excited with the sight that all of a sudden he gave a shout.

"Chotu, Budhia ... go and call Savita here." The two servants were taken aback.

"Huzoor ... Sir, you want Savita-devi here?" Budhia was shocked at the thought of the mistress being dragged into the debauchery.

"Shut up. I am all charged up and I want to fuck the old cow here and now."

"Ok sir, I will ask her ..."

"Don't ask, drag her here."

But Chotu and Budhia were not the only ones who were hesitant about dragging the mistress of the household to this orgy. Ritu too, through a fog of alcohol and sex, realised that Chotu and Budhia in the Thakur's bedroom would be a disaster for Rudra and Savita. With no other option left she started squeezing her special bangle with great urgency.

Rudra had just finished another torrid session of sex with Savita and was about to relax when the bangle at his wrist began to vibrate hysterically.

"Mashi .. I think someone is coming this way." He jumped out of bed and had barely picked up his clothes when there was a knock on the door. Savita had taken the basic precaution of bolting the door so there was no immediate danger of discovery.

"Go hide in the inner room." she whispered to Rudra and then slowly, taking her time, she wrapped a saree around her naked body and opened the door.

Ritu was waiting with baited breath and heaved a sigh of relief when Chotu and Budhia, still naked, led Savita into the room. The two kinnars were still performing on stage, but the Thakur was no more in any mood to see them. In his own sexual frenzy he was convinced that perhaps with the blessings of the kinnars, he could at last impregnate his wife.

Chotu and Budhia were very much hesitant to see their mistress being raped and humiliated in public and tried to slink away but the exhibitionist in the Thakur would not allow that. He had his servants actually hold down Savita's hands while the two Kinnars lifted her legs to expose her cunt so that he could press his big, erect penis into her. For Savita it was the third fuck of the evening and it was so very different from the first two. But nevertheless, as a woman, her body was responding to the hardness that was sliding in and out of her and soon enough she gave a cry of pleasure and shivered with excitement. The Thakur too gave a howl of pleasure - or was it dismay, masked as pleasure? That would only be known between him and his wife.

Ritu was on tenterhooks! Now that everyone was here, she had the urge to run to the bedroom and work on the safe but she dare not leave this room lest she lose control over the situation. Then all of a sudden, her bangle vibrated - just once, but for a long time and then stopped. Was that the "All Clear" signal? Her eyes strayed to the door which was now slightly open and behind it was Rudra, in the darkness of the passage. She could not see his face but he had his thumbs up! Success! Now it was time to plan for a quick exit.

The Thakur was still fucking his wife but with waning energy. Chotu and Budhia had drifted away and since all the guests were drunk and possibly dead to the world, their own world had finally lit up. The two gay lovers could now have the time of their lives without having to run errands and obey commands. The two Kinnars too were more relaxed. They had picked up a drink each and along with Ritu - and all three were still naked - were huddled in a corner.

"Wow! What a night! What a performance!" Ritu complimented the two kinnars.

"Did you enjoy it didi?"

"I have never, ever been to an orgy like this."

"True. This was rather extravagant. Normally we kinnars end up getting raped in places like this."

"Good that the Thakur's guest got drunk so soon .."

"And the Thakur himself was keen to fuck his wife."

"He wants a son."

"He will never have one"

"How do you know?"

"We kinnars have a sense. That Thakur is as sterile as a mule. Even though he may have a big cock."

"But what if you are wrong?"

"We are never wrong, but then there are other ways to have a son .." Swati smiled.

"But anyway, we have to leave soon."

"Now? In the middle of the night?"

"It's well past midnight ... and at 3:00 AM we plan to board Bombay Mail at Parasnath station."

"We are scheduled to perform at another event tomorrow, for Dusserah."

"But how will you leave now at the middle of the night?"

"Oh, the Thakur has booked a car for us. That was a part of the contract that we had with him. It will be here soon."

"Can we come along with you? We are planning to go Bombay as well."

"Sure, but will you be able to get into the train? Without a reservation?"

"We will do something." Ritu smiled. "Perhaps we will get into a general carriage." But of course she knew that as senior officer in the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, boarding a train would be the least of all challenges. She would just have to give a call to her Delhi HQ and the night duty staff will sort it out for her.

Rudra was waiting with a small leather pouch that he handed to his mother as she rushed into their room. Ritu took a quick look in the pouch, smiled and gave her son a big kiss, right on his lips. Rudra hugged her and tried to prolong the kiss, but Ritu would have none of it.

"The kinnars are leaving just now. We will go along with them."

"Now? So late"

"They have a car and it's going to the station. Quick pack up." She was already dialling a number on her cell.

A few minutes later, the four of them, mother, son and the two kinnars - now dressed demurely as two peasant women - were waiting in the drawing room for the cab to arrive. Suddenly the door of the private drawing room opened and Savita appeared, followed by the two servants, and all three in the nude.

"Rudra, Ritu are you leaving?"

"Yes Savita-di. We will leave along with the kinnars."

The heard the sound of a car arriving and the two kinnars departed first.

"I will not hold you back in this Den of Vice anymore ... but Rudra .." she looked at her lover.

"Yes Mashi .."

"You will come back, won't you?" She was almost pleading.

"Yes I will, I promise ... I'll be back" and he stepped forward and kissed her before turning and following the two kinnars to the car.

.........................................

Thirteen months later, Ritu and Rudra were back at Topchanchi. This time it was not Durga Puja but Deepawali, the festival of lights and unlike last time, there was a warm welcome for them. Chotu and Budhia were waiting for them at the garden gate and at the door of the main house was Savita herself, resplendent in the finest finery. In her arms and sleeping peacefully on her shoulders was a little baby.

"Oh hello Rudra, Ritu .. what a pleasure to see you again."

"I am back," smiled Rudra, "Just as I had said I will."

"Come, come ... come let us go into the drawing room."

"Things have changed a lot here, Savita."

"Yes," her voice dropped to a whisper, "after the Thakur passed away."

"What happened?"

"It was all very sudden. You know about a month after you left, just before Deepawali last year, my pregnancy was confirmed." She smiled. "Even though I had known it all along."

"And then?"

"The Thakur was all agog with excitement .. even though he was quite puzzled, as you would of course know why." She smiled, so did Ritu.

"That evening he was in a generous mood and decided that he will give me a big gift ... a family heirloom or something. Then he took me to the inner bedroom, you know the one behind ours." Rudra and Ritu nodded, of course they knew.

"Then there was this calamity."

"What?"

"There is a safe in the room and the Thakur had always the keys around his neck, but that night, the keys failed to open the safe."

"Really?"

"The Thakur went berserk. He was in a towering rage and threw a huge tantrum. I don't know what was there in that safe but he was so upset that night that he had a cerebral attack and passed away before daybreak."

"That is sad."

"I have no regrets. He was so very abusive that I think it was deliverance. I am quite happy now with Chotu and Budhia to manage the house."

"That's great and of course you have wonderful baby."

kaypee
kaypee
370 Followers
12