That Voodoo You Do so Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only...only your pussy! Mommy's cock is only for mommy's pussy!" He practically shouted, cock pulsating.

"Not Janie's cunt."

"No, fuck! No, not Janie's oooohhhh cunt."

"Good boy." Barbara swung one long, stockinged leg across his body, positioning herself above him. Her luxurious pussy lips enveloped the head of his cock, drooling all over it. Leaning on one arm, she looked down at her son, his face flushed, sweaty, eyes glassy with the burning need in his balls. A green glow escaped from underneath the pillow next to him.

"Mommy," he groaned as she began to sink down, both of them gasping as his thick plum head pushed past her clasping hole.

"Oh god, honey! Mommy's good boy is *so* big!" Working her hips, she slowly fed his supernaturally thickened meat into her needy pussy.

Deep inside the bedside table, the bud between the legs of the weir-momma began to blossom, unfolding in a persistent pink glow.

"Mom- mommy!" James grunted. "Oh god it's so good!" His cock sank inexorably deeper inside of her, wrapping his sensitive meat in slippery, velvety heat.

Barbara ground her hips in a gentle circle as she fed her son's cock deeper into her molten core, until her thighs met his. She let out a long, treble sigh and shivered, relishing the fullness. His cock *was* perfect, a perfect fit for her luxurious mommy-cunt.

She rolled her hips, letting the head of his cock grind against the very depths of her pussy. Slowly, Barbara began to rise again.

"Mommy's pussy is perfect, isn't it?"

"Yes!" She sank down an inch.

"You'll never want another pussy again, will you?"

"No!" Another inch, and she circled her hips, twisting his shaft in the grasp of her mature cunt.

"Not even Janies'?"

"God, god no mommy! J-just yours!" Another inch, and she reached back to tickle his balls.

"Good boy," she enthused, dropping the last inch, bottoming out on his cock once more. Barbara began to pump her hips, fucking her son in short, sharp thrusts. "You're going to break up with her aren't you? So you can stay here with mommy? So you can serve mommy? So you can be with mommy's pussy?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Each response was rewarded with another pump.

"Say it," Barbara commanded through gritted teeth.

"I won't- ah! I won't go away, mommy! I'm going to break- ohhhh break up with her so I can st- ahhhh! Stay here and serve you! Stay here and be with ohhhhh your perfect pussy!"

"Good boy," she said. "Now start fucking mommy, honey. Don't be a dead lay." James' hands gripped her waist tight as he pushed his thick meat up into her. "Oh god YES! We're going to do this every! Single! Day! You're going to make mommy's pussy soooo happy, sweetie bear!" His hips pistoned as he picked up the pace, slamming his fat cock into his mother's sweetly clutching cunt.

"Ooooohhh honey!" Barbara screamed, her hands on his chest, nails drawing lines of blood in his golden skin. The green light from underneath the pillow intensified. "Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy! Mommy's going to be so good to you honey! Mommy's going to be your queen! You'll never have to think for yourself ever again! Ngh! Fuck mommy, sweetie bear!"

The weir-momma's blossom spiralled out and bloomed, huge pink petals covering the tiny grey form; an intense pink light filled the inside of the table drawer, leaking out as Barbara fucked her son, unaware of what was happening a foot away.

"Oh god, mommy! I love you mommy! I'm going- I'm going to-"

"Do it, baby! Cum for mommy! Fill up mommy's perfect pussy with all that wonderful cream!"

Their voices rose in a lustful crescendo as the light underneath the pillow flared, momentarily distracting Barbara before her orgasm overtook her. Their bodies became locked in pleasure as they came at the same time, James' cock jammed as deeply inside of her as he could get, flooding his mother with his youthful cream as his shaft pulsated and balls jumped between his thighs, while Barbara's luxurious cunt sucked and writhed around him, pulling every ounce of semen out of him.

Suddenly, it was over, and Barbara collapsed atop him, panting. "Here, sweetie. Suck this." She said, feeding one of her pinky-thick nipples into his mouth. They lay there, breathing heavily in sync with one another, perfectly happy. Curious, she lifted the pillow a little, and found nothing underneath, no weir-boy. For a moment, she wondered if he was cuddling with his own momma in the drawer. Only a moment, though, as the floorboard by the bedroom door creaked, ominously.

"Jamie?" A small voice, a girl's voice, asked from the other side of the world.

In the drawer, only a couple of big pink petals remained of the weir-momma.

--

Elsewhere, heterochromatic eyes watched with glee as green light flared, and the weir-boy appeared on a shelf, next to a jar of pickled awfulness. The other doll appeared moments later, next to him.

"Another happy son and a happier momma," a voice cackled. "Soon be time to set up shop again, see if there are any other mommas out there need help."

If the dolls thought anything of it, they didn't say anything in particular.