The $100,000 Porn Collection

Story Info
A husband pushes his wife to date.
4.4k words
3.94
114k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob1515
Bob1515
404 Followers

About 2 years ago I was at a local amusement park with my wife, Megan. I was struck by the sight of this blond making out with a black guy at the edge of the food court. All I could think about that day was imagining them fucking. Later that night in bed I began to wonder if my wife would ever fuck a black man.

I fantasized about a strong Adonis taking Megan into his arms and kissing her passionately. I imagined him slamming a huge cock into her pussy while she screamed in ecstasy.

I knew she would never do it. Megan definitely wasn't a prude but I didn't think she would jump at the chance to break her marriage vows. The only thing I could think of was maybe if I brought a black guy into our lives and she developed feelings for him, she just might just have an affair. Megan being as passionate as she is would be tempted more by her heart than her pussy.

First, let me describe my wife. Megan is a gorgeous natural red head. Her hair is straight and flows to the middle of her back. Megan's ivory white skin, large ass and firm E cup breasts turn a lot of heads. She neatly trims her bush and her nipples are large and very sensitive.

I began going out to lunch with a coworker named Tom once or twice a week. He was a 6 foot 2 handsome, muscular black guy with a shaved hand. I had heard he had several flings around the office and that he had a very large package. Tom had moved to the area 6 months ago for his job and didn't have a strong network of friends yet.

We were both sports fans and we hit it off from the start. We started going to several college football games together and would sometimes grab a beer after work. One day I invited Tom over for dinner where he met Megan. I could tell she was hot for Tom and I caught her stealing several glances throughout the evening. That night she was especially frisky in bed.

"What has gotten into you baby? Did Tom get you all worked up tonight?" I asked.

"No!" Megan quipped.

I let it go because I didn't want to jeopardize the hot sex. Over the next couple months we would all go out to dinner or the movies. I could tell Megan was becoming infatuated with Tom. I knew I had to get them alone so one afternoon I canceled a football game at the last minute because I had an "assignment" at work. I insisted they go to the game together and they had a great time. After a while, Megan and Tom became as good as friends as Tom and I.

After a particularly hot night of sex a couple months ago Megan asked, "Does Tom have a girlfriend? I have never heard him mention one."

"No, he is single and he gets pretty lonely sometimes. You should go out with him on a date or something. It would help his confidence."

"You want me to date Tom? I am your wife," she said sternly.

"All I am saying is it may be fun."

Megan replied, "So you want me to be his girlfriend?"

"All I am saying is it would cheer him up if you went on a couple of dates together."

After a couple days of stewing on the subject Megan agreed to go on a date with him but she felt she wasn't in good enough shape. She starting going to the gym to tone her sexy body. I would help train her to work on her abs and legs. I would sometimes get hard at the gym knowing that I was helping my wife get in shape for another man. I would cook her healthy meals and encourage her. She worked hard over the next 2 months to lose 25 pounds. I took her out to have Megan's bush waxed.

Now that I had Megan on board I met Tom at a local bar to talk.

"Tom, I have a confession. I have long had a fantasy of you fucking my wife."

Tom nearly fell off his chair.

He asked, "Are you sure? I can't believe you are one of those types."

After a half hour on convincing Tom this is what I wanted he agreed that he would try his best to turn my fantasy into a reality.

The first few dates were pretty innocent. They went to dinner and the movies. I bought her shorter and tighter dresses and would leave condoms in her purse. Often, she wouldn't get home until 2 in the morning and she stopped wearing bras. Megan approached me one Sunday morning.

"Honey, we need to talk. I have been dating Tom for over 4 months now and I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions. I don't even remember why I agreed to this. A wife shouldn't date a man unless he is her husband. I thought it would add some harmless kick to our sex life by stirring up some competition between the two of you. I knew how hard you got watching me get ready for my dates. But lately I have started developing a strong attachment to Tom. I think I love him and I want to fuck him."

This was exactly what I wanted to happen. If Megan fell in love with Tom they would have a lengthy affair instead of some one-time fuck session. I wanted her to give herself completely to Tom.

I spoke up, "Baby, that is perfectly normal. I want you to fall in love with Tom. What you two have is something very special."

Megan was still troubled and said, "If I give my heart to Tom I don't know if I can stop the affair. I don't think I will be able to love the both of you and I am concerned we might break up."

"Megan, don't worry, everything will be fine. Who says that you can't love two men? I think it would be a crime to keep the two of you apart from each other when you have so much to share with each other."

The following week I walked into our bedroom while my wife was preparing for her date with Tom. I watched her do her hair and makeup. After a shot of perfume between her breasts, Megan came to the dresser to choose her undergarments.

Megan said, "Tonight is the night that I am going to give myself to Tom. I want you to pick what I should wear under my dress."

She was breathing heavy as I knew she was struggling with so many emotions. She had fallen in love with Tom at my urging. Was this gesture made out of anger or was it a sort of gift.

I had long dreamed of this moment and had planned accordingly. I went to my dresser drawers and pulled out a small box. I had gone to a lingerie store several weeks ago to find the prettiest piece that I could find. I had struck up a conversation with the saleswomen as I explained I was looking for something special for my wife. Her name was Cindy. Inside the glass case I saw a beautiful pair of white pearl g string panties. I knew they were what I was looking for.

As I was chatting with the saleswoman she asked if we had any kids. I laughed and said, "No, I got snipped a long time ago."

I asked if she could show me any intimate oils and she led me to that section of the store. After picking out a nice bottle of oil I asked if she could point me to the condom section.

Cindy smiled and said, "I though you got cut?"

I turned beat red. I couldn't believe how stupid I was.

She whispered, "I take it these are for another man to use. How big is he?"

I stammered, "He is about 11 inches long and very thick. This is the first time we have ever done this."

I big smile came across her face. "Your wife is very lucky. Has she ever had a cock that large?"

"No, she was a virgin when we married."

Cindy whispered, "She might need some lube. I know you want this to be as comfortable as possible for her if you want there to be a next time. Let me show you where that is."

After showing me the lube I picked the largest economy size tube.

She smiled and said, "I can see you are hoping they continue this relationship for some time."

As she was packing everything up she warned me, "She might have second thoughts so will have to give her plenty of reassurance. She will go through some readjustments, sexually and emotionally that you will have to support her through. I hope everything works out for you."

Weeks later I stood in front of my wife with the box. I opened it up and gave the panties to Megan. She gasped with excitement.

"They are beautiful. I know Tom will love them."

As she went into the bathroom I looked at the oil and condoms in the box and I noticed a small note. It read, "You will know what to do with this when the moment is right."

I couldn't figure out what she meant. I closed the box and put it next to the night stand. Megan came out of the bathroom with her tight cocktail dress on. Her firm breasts didn't need a bra.

Tom rang the doorbell and Megan went out to let him in. She was so happy seeing Tom. She leaned upwards and Tom grabbed and kissed her. They were clearly in love with each other. Tom greeted me and he led my wife out to his car.

I went back to the bedroom to look at the note that Cindy had left me. Fishing through the box I found a small safety pin. Did she want me to pierce the condoms? I went to our bar and fixed myself a strong drink as I waited for Megan and Tom to return.

About 2 hours later they arrived back at the house. I could tell they had a great time together.

Megan turned to me and said, "I'm ready."

I felt feelings of lust, fear and pain rush over me.

"I know you have wanted Tom and me to make love for some time now. At first I was disgusted by your fantasy. But months of persuasion made me see what I was missing out on. I want to thank you for convincing me to date Tom. I was thinking about just fucking him to satisfy our sexual urges. But your insistence on us dating gave me the opportunity to get to know him. Somewhere along the line I fell in love with him. I know that is what you always wanted me to do."

Tom spoke, "You have definitely earned the right to watch us. I want to thank you for introducing us and nurturing our relationship."

With that Tom took Megan's hand and led her to our bedroom. I followed closely behind. Tom slowly pulled the cocktail dress over my wife's head exposing the tiny pearl g string that I bought.

As Tom moved to pull the panties off I spoke up, "Can you leave her panties on? They just look so pretty."

He smiled and took off his shirt and pants. Megan got down on her knees and slowly began pulling down his boxers. The smile on her face straightened as she saw more and more dick.

After exposing the 11 inch cock Megan turned to me with a concerned look and said, "I didn't know he was this big. I don't think it will even fit in me. When were you gonna tell me?"

Tom and I looked at each other, afraid we were about to fuck this up.

I spoke up, "Honey, you can take it. Don't worry, I brought some lube."

Tom turned Megan's head around with his hand and said, "Baby, we are going to take it nice and slow. Believe me, it will fit and you will enjoy every second."

The sight of my buxom white wife on her knees in front of this giant black cock was too much. She opened her mouth as Tom pushed his cock into Megan's mouth. At first she closed her eyes, but the deeper Tom pumped into my wife's mouth, the more she opened them. Megan grabbed both of his ass checks and looked directly into his eyes. There was a true connection between the two of them.

Megan pulled away for the cock, cupped Tom's giant balls and said, "Look at these honey. They are swollen with cum."

Tom's chiseled jet black body was impressive. Megan stood up and got on her tippy toes to kiss Tom. He placed both hands on her ass and began messaging her cheeks. Their kissing was passionate and intense. I started to feel a pain in my stomach. After breaking off the kiss, Megan took Tom by the hand and led him to our bed. It was so sexy watching her ass giggle and sway. Tom reached around her waist and turned her around to face him.

Megan said to me, "Honey, you said you bought some large condoms. Can you get them?"

I turned around to get the box and I started to sweat. Should I puncture the condoms?

I finally said, "I can't do this."

Megan looked at me and said, "What is it?"

"I thought about piercing the condoms so they would break. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't know what I was thinking."

Megan looked at me and said, "Honey, we don't have to use them if you don't want us to. I only suggested using them for birth control. Tom is firing live rounds and I'm only 34."

I knew she had a point. My dick told me to forget the condoms but my head was telling me no.

I wicked smile came across her face as she said, "How about we leave it to chance. Let's roll the dice you have. You can make a hole in the condom for every number above 9."

My heart started racing and I went out to the den to find the dice. When I got back to the bedroom I looked at both of them and dropped the dice to the floor. They rolled a 10! I couldn't believe it.

"Well go ahead and make your hole," my wife said in a motherly like voice.

I took the large condom out of the wrapper and poked a hole in the tip. Handing the condom to Tom, he slipped it on and moved on top of my wife.

His chiseled coal black body was a striking contrast to Megan's soft curvy white figure. She was already soaking wet as he positioned the large head against my wife's pussy. I got closer to get a better view as he began pushing into Megan. This was the second cock she had ever had inside her and I could tell she must have felt like a virgin again.

Megan held onto both sides of Tom's chest as she moaned. His cock went deeper and deeper until I could see the pain on her face.

"No more Tom, please it's too big," my wife pleaded.

Tom whispered, "Shuush. Don't worry I'll be nice and slow."

He continued kissing her and eventually he was able to bury his dick balls deep. The mattress springs started creaking as he slowly began thrusting into Megan. Gradually picking up speed, Tom was now pile-driving into my loving wife. She held onto his arms for dear life.

"Oh my God, oh my God, fuck yeaaaaa!" my wife screamed.

Todd slowed down and began kissing my wife. Running his hands over her body, he rolled over and pulled Megan on top of him. I was unsure how well this position would work because of the size of Tom's cock. On one knee, Megan reached behind her and grabbed Tom's dick and positioned it above her pussy. Her tiny white hand couldn't completely reach around it. Megan slowly slid down on the cock until it was fully inside her.

At first she rode the cock carefully but as she became hornier and hornier she began fucking him like a possessed woman. Megan started arching her back and flipping her hair around as Tom was forcefully kneading Megan breasts.

As she rode the giant cock, I watched as beads of sweat ran down her back and onto Tom's body. She screamed out loud and every time she bottomed out her ass and breasts would violently shake. I don't remember seeing such a big smile on her face. She loved it!

"I'm cumming! Fuck yea!" screamed my wife as she climaxed.

Megan was out of breath and slowed her pace. They were making out now as she slowly slid up and down Tom's cock. He ran his hands through her hair as they made love. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled out my cock. It felt so good to stoke it as I watched the two of them. They were in their own world now.

Tom pulled Megan around to her knees so she was in the doggy style position. I knew the fucking was about to get intense. Grabbing each side of my wife's hips, Tom began pushing his dick deep inside her pussy. He started fucking the shit out of her.

"Ohhhhh, fuckkkkkk!" my wife yelled at the top of her lungs.

Tom grabbed Megan's hair and pulled her head back. He asked, "Whose dick do you need?"

"I need your cock, baby. Don't hold back. I can take it," replied Megan.

With that Tom began jack hammering into Megan's pussy. I concentrated on the strand of pearl beads straining against the pressure of Tom's cock. Suddenly I heard a snap and the g string broke sending the pearls everywhere.

My wife screamed, "Yes oh fuck yes! O my God do I love you!"

I could hear Tom grunt and his ass cheeks clenched as he came. He collapsed on top of Megan. They were both exhausted as Tom gently kissed Megan's neck and ears.

After Tom pulled out he took off the condom and said, "Here you go."

Tom left the bedroom to use the bathroom. I took the condom in my hand to examine it. There was a small amount of semen coming out of the hole but the vast majority of it was pooled at the tip. He came at least threes times as me. I took a tiny spoon from the kitchen and brought the condom back. I walked to where my wife was resting and dipped the spoon in the condom. Megan opened her eyes and her mouth as I fed her Tom's semen. It was a very special and intimate moment for us. She absolutely loved the taste. I left for the guest bedroom and finished jerking off. This was the most intense experience of my life.

The next morning I awoke and went back to the master bedroom. My wife woke up and turned to me.

"Are you looking for an encore?"

I smiled and nodded my head. I asked, "Can I roll the dice again?"

Megan smiled and said, "Ok."

I dropped the dice again and sure enough I hit 10 again. I had a look of disappointment on my face. "One hole doesn't let too much cum escape," I complained.

Tom woke up and looked at us. Megan smiled and said, "I never said how big or small the hole could be. Go get your scissors."

I grabbed the tip of the condom and unrolled it. I used the scissors to cut the condom in half and gave it to Tom. He laughed and the put the remnants onto his penis. Over half of his cock was completely bare.

With a devilish laugh Megan said, "I hope the condom doesn't let too much cum out."

Their love making was a little more gentle the second time. He spent a lot of time caressing my wife and they confessed their love for each other several times. I'll never forget watching his cum in my wife. It felt so right.

My wife whispered to Tom, "I can't believe how much you came. I hope one of those little guys makes it. I would love to have your baby."

I watched them make love once a week over the following months. At my insistence Tom did not use a condom. Megan and I had less and less sex until the day she came to me to talk.

My wife said, "The last few months have been fantastic. I have never felt so much pleasure in my life. But I feel I am at a fork in the road. I know you love that I am Tom's girlfriend but I cannot continue living like this. I need to know whether we move on together or we separate."

I told her I needed to think about it. I spent weeks thinking about the obvious negative consequences to their continued romance. Still, I could not forget how erotic it was giving my wife to another man and watching him fill her with seed.

After much thought I realized that the two of them belonged together. Perhaps I started something too perfect to stop. I went to the sex store to pick up a "going away" gift for my wife. I knew our relationship was on a one way trip. Cindy was hanging bras when I arrived.

"I need something very special for my wife."

Cindy said, "How are things with the stud? Did she like the pearl g string?"

"They are going great. She loved the panties but they were destroyed by some heavy fucking," I replied.

She laughed, "That's awesome!"

As I looked around the store I fell in love with a sexy white satin baby doll. I knew it would look great on Megan.

"It seems a little romantic for another man to enjoy. Wouldn't you want something a little darker, naughtier? Tell me she hasn't fallen in love with him."

"They are in love but that is what I wanted to happen. Their sex wouldn't be as passionate if there weren't. The baby doll will be perfect."

I could tell Cindy was shocked and said, "The condoms are over her."

"That's ok, we don't use them anymore."

"What do you use?" she asked.

"Nothing, she takes him bareback."

A big smile came across her face.

After she had rung me up I added, "And he is black."

Her mouth dropped a little as she said, "I think that biracial children are beautiful."

I brought the baby doll home and presented it to my wife.

Bob1515
Bob1515
404 Followers
12