The 8x10 of Darcy O'Dell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sì. Sì, amore. Sto godendo."

OK, good—she's in ecstasy. Now for some creative dirty talk.

"Do you know what was happening here this afternoon, a few hours ago? Probably some little kid's birthday party. With balloons, a cake, all the presents. A bunch of youngsters running around and squealing. Wearing little paper hats and blowing noisemakers. All the moms sitting around watching. Right where you're letting me finger your pussy."

Gina let out a huge groan. I'm sure she didn't intend it to be so loud, but she couldn't help herself. I needed to keep my hold on her hair since she was writhing around so much. She had slowly slipped down the post so she could thrust her pelvis harder against my pumping fingers.

"I can't believe what a dirty girl you are, Gina. Letting me do this to you. Out here in the open. Where anyone could see us. You must really need to get off. I can tell you're real close." Ah, more than close. She let me know she was coming.

"Oh cazzo sì, dai, continua cazzo, sto per venire ... ora, ora ..."

OK, here it comes. I could feel the pre-orgasmic changes in her pussy as I made sure my fingers were rubbing against her G-spot.

Gina let out an anguished, crazed wail—as quietly as she could. Her body jerked and twitched as a healthy stream of her ejaculate arced out several feet, wetting the side of the concrete picnic table. A second smaller burst followed. After releasing her hair and easing my fingers from her pussy, I shifted around behind her so I could better support her weight. I knew her whole body was about to go limp after a huge squirt like that.

"Oh, Gina, that is so fucking sexy. Watching you get off like that. Wetting everything with your cum."

If anyone had shined a flashlight on us right then and asked what we were doing, I doubt if either of us could have spoken a word—certainly not Gina. I got us both straightened up and leaning on the post as she quivered and held me tightly. It would take a while for her to come down from that orgasmic high.

"Let me get you over to the seat, honey. That was some explosion you had."

I straddled the end of the bench and sat down. "Here, sit down in front of me and lean back." Gina collapsed in my arms. She moaned softly as I held her to me and stroked her hair. I let her cool down for a few minutes before I suggested we move along—before anyone got curious about the noises coming from the picnic pavilion.

"OK, Jeff. You're going to have to help me up. I'm still wasted after that bomb went off between my legs."

I kneeled down and pulled her panties from my coat pocket. She held up one foot, then the other, so I could slip them on. Up over her knees and thighs, splaying my fingers to stretch the elastic over her sweet ass as she lifted it up. And a few final kisses on her inner thighs.

"I don't want you to drip all over your new dress on the way home."

"Thank you, sir. That was thoughtful. You are the first man ever to put my pantieson for me. I will repay your kindness upon our return home. Can you wait until then?"

I certainly wasn't expecting anything to happen in the park. Gina was never comfortable with performing sex acts in public. Allowing me to finger her to orgasm, albeit in a discrete location at night, was well beyond anything we had done in the past. I could definitely keep it in my pants, as it were, until we got home.

"Can you walk? I could go get the car, but I don't want to leave you here alone."

"I'm good. Just get me upright and let me lean on you on the way back. Like some old lady."

Once Gina was standing she looked around the park. "This looks like a nice place to have a picnic. We'll have to come back here someday."

* * *

After we pulled into our driveway and got out of the car, Gina headed for the tall wooden gate that leads to the back instead of going through the front door.

"Follow me," she beckoned, heading into our secluded back yard. She flicked off the outdoor lights as we walked across the patio. We stopped near the gurgling fountain as she turned her back to me and gathered up her hair with both hands.

"Undo me, please."

I placed a few kisses on her neck and shoulders as I lowered the zipper. Gina slipped the dress from her shoulders and let it bunch around her waist. She took a cushion from a chair and set it down on the patio.

Gina pushed her panties down to her ankles, entangling them in her high heels as she kneeled down. Her breasts swelled up from the well-fitting balconette bra, and her luxurious, dark hair fanned out over her shoulders. Multiple visual fetishes were on full display as my eyes adjusted to the dim light.

"Come va 'il sultano', amore?" she asked innocently, unbuckling my belt.

Would I like "The Sultan?"—her slang for a kneeling blow job. An answer wasn't necessary.

We had never done any kind of hardcore sex in our backyard before. Only some casual groping outside the clothes. The scenario that night was very unusual but consistent with her behavior since she walked out of the doctor's office a few weeks before. I tossed my jacket on the chair and began unbuttoning my shirt. When she pulled my boxers down to my thighs, my cock sprung loose—pointing toward the starry skies, slick with precum.

Gina carefully inspected my member with her fingers, as if she were seeing it for the first time. She let my balls settle in the palm of her hand and grasped them gently, tugging downward while looking up at me with her "innocent" brown eyes. I knew I was in for a long tease before she'd let me come.

Her hands were all over me: stroking slowly, pressing the heat of my shaft against her cheek, fingers rubbing behind my balls. Gina's eyes never left mine as her mouth neared my throbbing penis, intermittently grazing her wet lips against its most sensitive areas.

"Jeff, I need to explain what I'm doing now. I'm sure it was fun for you to finger fuck me in the park, knowing I couldn't cry out and scream the way I usually do when we're indoors. Yes, that was a pretty impressive squirt you coaxed out of me, I do have to say.

"So, I'd like to return the favor. I'll keep up a slow and steady stimulation of youruccello, as long as you stay quiet. I mean it—if you make too much noise, I'll stop and go inside. And you'll have to finish yourself off in the bushes. We both know you don't want that. So I'll continue withil sultano if you promise not to make any noise the neighbors could hear.Capito?"

"Sì, signora. Ho capito." I knew it—she was going to make me beg for it.

It seemed like her balconette bra was covering less than half its contents. Her large dark areolas were starting to peek out as Gina's head bobbed around my penis in creative ways: kissing my shaft, sucking on my balls, and occasionally taking my full length to the back of her throat. Meanwhile her perfectly manicured hands caressed all the erogenous areas usually hidden by my underwear.

Gina looked up at me with her best sultry, intense gaze. Our nasty public sex in the park had me close to an orgasm, close enough for her to edge me to the point of sweet agony. I knew it was going to be a challenge to keep quiet once she kept me teetering on the brink of ejaculating.

She leaned back and began a slow, twisting, two-handed stroke of my cock. "Do you like what I'm doing, Jeff? Does it feel nice? Oh, I know it does. You don't have to answer. You've told me so many times before. Remember what I said about keeping quiet, especially when you go off. We don't want to have a ruined orgasm, do we?"

No, we don't. Not tonight, not any night. Gina doesn't have that type of sadistic streak in her, but you never know. My cockhead disappeared into her warm mouth as she reached back to unfasten her bra. Seeing her bare breasts fall from their confinement sent a wicked jolt of arousal deep into my prostate.

We went back and forth like that for what seemed like an eternity. Careful, deliberate, mouth-only fellatio with her hands active between my legs, followed by her taking a brief rest while she manipulated my cock and talked dirty to me, allowing an unusually heavy Italian accent to color her verbal teasing.

"Mmm, Jeff. I don't think I've ever felt youruccello so hard in my mouth before. Is my new dress responsible for that? You almost didn't let me out of the house tonight when you saw me in it, didn't you? I couldn't stop thinking about that all through our meal. Do you like the way it looks now? Pushed down to my waist? So you can see my bigtette?"

It was time for me to start begging.

"Oh, Gina, please. Please let me come,amore. Will you? You're driving me crazy. I'm so swollen and ready.Per favore, amore, per favore."

But I knew she wasn't ready yet. No, she had her trademark technique for the finale duringil sultano. Thankfully a few more minutes of pleading finally got through, and she took mercy on me.

Gina pointed both thumbs upward and placed them at the base of my penis, gently pressing them against my shaft. Her deft fingers cradled my balls and began massaging that sensitive area near my rosebud as her thumbs began a slow, maddening, rhythmic stroking. But that wasn't all. Her soft lips and tongue created an intense, irresistible suction on my aching cock.

I looked down at Gina. She loves to give me fierce eye contact as my pleading reaches a crescendo, just before the moment of climax. And during, too. But I never know if she's going to ease off one more time or mercifully let my sexual tension release—all over her bare skin. Gina let my cock fall from her lips. Her stroking pace was as slow as it could be without making me come. My entire genital area was aflame with lust. I struggled mightily to keep from taking over.

"Sulle mie grandi tette?" she asked, aiming my leaking knob toward her magnificent breasts and raising her eyebrows.

Oh, I love coming on her big tits. The visual can considerably amplify the force of my orgasm as I wet her down. Gina almost imperceptibly increased the pace of her manipulations, knowing it would cause me to explode in a few seconds. She decided to change the point of impact, though, at the last moment, warning me one final time to keep quiet before she opened her mouth wide.

"No, vienimi in bocca," she commanded, resting my cockhead on her tongue as her stroking accelerated.

So I did as she asked: I came in her mouth. Long, gushing spurts of semen as intense pleasure throbbed and burned all through my lower body. It was the kind of orgasm that could make me pass out.

Gina struggled to swallow it all down, but noticeable amounts of cum ended up spilling down onto her chest. In a way it looked nastier: drooling from her mouth onto her boobs instead of my deliberately painting a pearl necklace on her. While she stroked me through my lengthy ejaculation, Gina cupped one hand on her stomach to catch the overflow so it wouldn't stain her new dress.

I kneeled down and watched her lift her hand and slowly spread the spilled semen all over her breasts. We kissed passionately, moaning and whispering terms of endearment in Italian. My cum was everywhere, including my own tongue. Nothing could describe the raw, animal emotions that overtook us as we pressed our bodies together and wished we could keep going all night. Eventually we got to our feet, pulled up our underwear, grabbed our other clothes, and stumbled across the backyard. A few minutes later we were in the shower.

I was ready to collapse on the bed once I was through, but Gina had other ideas. She reminded me she hadn't had any cock in her that night. I guess my careful soaping of her breasts and thighs caused things to heat up once more.

I doubted I could get hard again and perform, but Gina proved me wrong. Once she had sucked me back to life, she put one leg up on the edge of the tub and guided me into her from behind. We kept the pace reasonable but forceful. I grasped her hips and thrust into her quim, almost lifting her off her feet while she held tightly to the grab bar in the shower.

"Oh, Jeff, that's what I wanted. Your stiffuccello in me, hitting my spot inside, nice and hard. Right there ... perfect. Keep going, baby. Don't stop. Oh, god ... fuck me, Jeff."

That was the last thing in English I heard that night.

"Scopami ... scopami, amore. Oh, si, mi piace ... dai, così, continua dai ..."

Soon her moaning in Italian devolved into words I couldn't understand. What was left of my hot seed surged into her pussy, causing her own orgasm to shudder through her body seconds later. Gina shrieked and groaned, hugging the grab bar and pressing her face against the wet tiles, babbling unintelligibly in her mother tongue.

We both seemed a bit dizzy while we toweled off. Neither of us bothered with our nighttime rituals. We crawled into bed nude and turned out the lights. Gina pressed into me, and I put my arms around her. We didn't need to say"ti amo" to each other at that point, but we did anyway.

CONCLUSION:

Gina had the Colleen Collins photo sent out to be mounted professionally in a custom matte and frame. When it was done, she hung it on the wall of our home office. Her favorite of all the pictures. Her little way of fighting back. Her token act of defiance. It outlived both her unhappy marriage and the douche ex-husband. I never get tired of looking at it—the young Gina I never got to know back then.

Oh, I almost forgot. After all my scanned photos were backed up onto an external drive, I destroyed all the old prints and negatives. Even the 8x10 of Darcy O'Dell.

* * *

If you've read this far, please go ahead and vote. Feel free to favorite or comment as well if you really enjoyed the story—that's what keeps us authors encouraged to write more stories. Thanks!

All characters and events are fictional, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is strictly coincidental.