The Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Amy. It took her a minute to answer. "Hey, Harry, how are you?" Amy said brightly. I was sure that Michael was sitting next to her.

"I'm fine," I said, "I called Moore. He gave me the rest of this week off."

Amy laughed. "Yeah, he gave me the rest of the week off too."

"Uh," I stumbled, "you had mentioned that show. I, uh, got tickets for Friday. It's leaving after this weekend. Uh, uh, would you like to go?"

Silence. Finally, Amy said, incredulously, "You're asking me on a date?"

"Yeah," I said.

More silence. Amy started, "I, um . . . what the fuck? I'd love to."

"Great!" I said in disbelief. "The show starts at 7:00. We can get dinner beforehand at the Italian place across the street from the performing arts center. How about I pick you up at 5:00?"

"That will be fine," Amy said. "Harry?"

"What?" I asked.

"Thank you," she said.

Amy opened her door that Friday evening wearing a clingy dark purple dress. The top was cut low and showed the tops of her breasts very nicely. The dress was slit up one side and showed a lot of thigh when Amy walked. She looked stunning and I told her so.

Amy smiled. "You like this better than what I was wearing while we were kidnapped?" she asked.

She had me there. "Well, no," I said, "but that was the most beautiful outfit I've ever seen on anyone."

Amy laughed and said, "Good answer Harry."

Dinner was good and built my confidence that we still had the rapport we'd built up while locked together for 15 days. I wasn't that taken with the show, but Amy seemed to enjoy it, which was the whole point.

When I got Amy home, I got out, opened the car door for her, and followed her up the walk to her door. Amy unlocked her door and turned to me. "Thank you Harry. That was a wonderful evening. I never fuck a guy on a first date." Amy paused for a second. Then, she hugged me tight and kissed my lips. "Of course," she said, "this isn't really our first date. Come on in."

Taking the purple dress off of Amy was a pleasure. What followed was infinitely more pleasurable. We had both learned what the other liked and we both focused on those things. Like our first intercourse a couple of weeks before, that night it was slow and loving and incredible. After we had both come, Amy kissed me again and said, "You ARE staying the night."

Amy was already awake when I woke up in her bed the next morning. She was lying on her side, looking at me. "Harry, I haven't slept very well the three nights since we were rescued," she said. "I got pretty used to having you beside me."

"I've been the same," I said. "My apartment and my bed have seemed painfully empty."

"There's a simple solution," Amy said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We need to sleep together every night," she replied.

I felt like I was dreaming and my biggest wish had just been granted. "You. . ." I started.

Amy put her finger gently on my lips. "Yeah," she said, "that's what I'm saying. It was a screwed up way to start a relationship, but I've been thinking about you constantly since we were rescued. This isn't just some reaction to trauma. I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

"Good," Amy replied. We kissed. She started fondling me and I started fingering her. After a time, she gently pushed me onto my back and mounted me. What we did from there wasn't really gentle, but it was exquisite.

The next month was really wonderful. Amy and I basically lived together. While the law firm had as many in-house relationships as you'd expect in any large organization where the same people spent a lot of time together, in-house romances were officially frowned up. A good friend who had a personal injury practice had talked about me joining him off and on for several years. We started talking seriously so that I could clear the way for Amy to stay at the firm.

Detective Wellman had stayed in touch with Amy and me. In early November, she told us that they had arrested all but one of our abductors. The police were able to identify the buyer of several of the items in the building where we'd been held, including the pizzas. That young man worked for a woman named Anna Berkov, who ran an online porn business. Berkov had been high up in IT for the bank which our firm represented. She was also, apparently, very into porn. She had been fired from the bank when porn was found on some bank servers and tracked back to her. She had sued the bank, which had been represented by other lawyers in our firm. Not only was her suit dismissed, but Berkov was ordered to pay our firm's fees for the case as sanction for having filed a frivolous lawsuit.

According to Detective Wellman, the young man whom they'd initially arrested cooperated completely, telling police that Berkov had planned our kidnapping both to retaliate against our firm and to create porn which she could sell. Apparently, she was too cheap to pay actors. Berkov's house and office were searched and she was arrested.

I started practice with my new partner ten days before Thanksgiving that year. A day later, Amy called me at work to say that a woman with the Police "Cyber Crimes Unit" had called her and wanted to meet us both "for a drink."

Amy and I met Gayle Engel after work at a downtown bar. Engel apparently knew the manager and, despite the Happy Hour crush, got us a table with some privacy. "This isn't official," Engel started, "but the Department authorized me to talk to you. We've been through everything Berkov had. You need to know that she sold tens of thousands of copies of the video she recorded of the two of you and probably hundreds of thousands of stills. It's gotten all over the Internet. You are currently two of the Internet's most popular porn stars."

Amy and I each took large swallows of our drinks. Engel reached into her purse and brought out a flash drive which she handed to Amy. "Everything we've been able to verify that Berkov distributed is on there," she said. Engel paused. "Uh, I've seen all of it. I'm not at all into porn, but I understand why the two of you are so popular. What's on there isn't two professionals being paid to have sex. It pretty obviously is two people who care deeply about each other and want to please each other. Even if you don't like porn, you two are pretty endearing."

"Thank you," Amy said. "What you're telling me is that the whole world had seen Harry and me make love?"

"Not the whole world," Engel replied, "but a pretty large segment of it."

"Great!" Amy exclaimed sarcastically. To be honest, the thought that total strangers had seen what Amy and I did with each other while we were kidnapped was a little arousing.

"There's more you should know," Engel said. "The state is going to prosecute for conspiracy to kidnap and conspiracy to commit assault. That security guard they pistol-whipped the day you were taken was badly injured. The videos won't really come up in that case. But, the Feds are going to prosecute for her porn business. Selling videos of you made while you were held against your will violates Federal law and we found some kiddy porn on Berkov's computers. Once the Feds bring those charges, the whole thing will come out. You better be prepared to be the center of media attention."

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas that year, the story did hit the news and the Internet. Because of that, according to Gayle Engel, circulation of the videos of us, which dropped off after Berkov was arrested, shot way up. "It's illegal as hell," Engel told us, "but, when we track where these copies are coming from, we find Kazakhstan, Thailand, or Senegal. There isn't shit we can do in those places."

With his usual inestimable sense of timing, the managing partner of the law firm called Amy in a week before Christmas. As Amy told me the story, he expressed sorrow that she had been the victim of such a heinous crime, that what had happened was understandable and not her fault, but that the firm's image and credibility would be damaged by keeping on a lawyer associated with such "sordid events." Amy was being let go effective January 1.

Amy and I talked about it, and talked to a friend who did employment law. The conclusion was that, while Amy probably had a case, the legal community would forgive her being a porn star but would never forgive her for suing her law firm employer.

Despite everything that had happened, Amy and I were very happy with each other. One evening a few days after we'd first met with Gayle Engel, Amy walked into the room holding the flash drive she'd been given. Smiling a naughty smile, Amy asked "Want to watch us fuck?"

"Sure, why not?" I said.

"You need to get in costume," Amy said as she started taking her clothes off. Once we were both naked, Amy got her laptop computer and plugged it into her big screen TV. She put the flash drive into her computer and started it playing.

I have to admit that watching Amy and me fuck on the video was hot. Amy looked almost as good on the video as she does in real life. We sat side-by-side and watched ourselves silently for a time. After, maybe, fifteen minutes, I felt Amy's hand on my dick. I moved my hand between her legs, which she spread to give me better access. Amy stroked me and I fingered her while we watched video of the two of us fucking. "You know," Amy said, "it is really pretty exciting knowing that tons of people have seen this."

"This is going to sound weird," I said, "but I'm proud that it was with you."

"I get it Harry," Amy said. Amy shut off the TV. "I want you," she said, "not an image of you." She lay down on her living room rug. I slid into her. She smiled and said, "Fuck me like everyone's watching." I did.

Gayle Engel had been correct. The media was on us hard starting right after Christmas. At the request of the state and federal prosecutors, we didn't give any interviews. That did not stop the stories. Some were written by people who had watched our videos. I was amazed at the level of graphic detail which even the mainstream media reported.

Berkov and three of her accomplices did a plea deal on the state charges (they never caught the guy who had punched me and hit the security guard). The Federal charges included racketeering and claims for forfeiture of everything Berkov owned. Berkov had nothing to lose by going to trial on those charges. Both Amy and I had to testify. Berkov's lawyer cross-examined us both on the fact that we'd become a couple, I guess to argue that what we went through wasn't really that bad. In a way, the lawyer was right: hooking up with Amy was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Brekov was convicted. Among other things, she forfeit about $ 300,000 that the Feds had been able to find in accounts all over the country and off-shore. Amy and I each got $ 50,000 in "restitution." Once the trials were done, Amy and I were approached by a true crime cable TV show. They offered to pay, a lot, provided that we'd agree that they could show bits of the videos and provided that we'd appear nude, but not showing anything, in the show. Part of their spin was "crime victims who became lovers."

Amy had joined a small law firm run by three women lawyers who were friends of hers from law school. She talked with them and I talked with my partner. None of them had any objection to us doing the show. To the contrary, Amy's partners and mine thought that the notoriety could only help business. The program's producers also upped the fee they would pay us to $ 250,000 each. I guess they thought that we had a good story.

We agreed to do the show. Most of our part consisted of us being interviewed by an older woman who had, in the past, been a nightly network news anchor. While she turned out to be much nicer than I had expected, she did question us in great detail about everything that happened, including the sex and how we each felt. Some of the questioning was done while we watched, and the program showed, parts of the videos Berkov had made of us. We watched the program later. It was good that the trials were over. We came across on TV as if we were glad that we'd been kidnapped together. In truth, we were.

As it aired, our interview ended with Amy saying, "Well, we were stuck there. They had threatened to kill us if we didn't have sex and beat the shit out of Harry when I initially refused to give him oral. Harry and I decided that, since we were stuck in the situation, we might as well enjoy it as much as we could. I just lucked out that Harry's the best man alive."

The very last part of the show required Amy and me to go to a studio in New York and get undressed. The interviewer was there along with cameramen, light and sound people, and a make-up artist who put make up on us in places where neither of us had ever worn make-up before. We spent about two hours nude in the studio with clothed people coming and going. We were no longer concerned about being seen naked, which was good because everyone there saw all of both of us.

All of that work resulted in less than a minute of video that aired. What was used was a full length side view of Amy and me nude, hugging each other and kissing. Per our instructions, we broke the kiss, turned our faces to the camera, and smiled. I had planned out how to end this session. When the director said "stop," I bent down on one knee and took Amy's hand. Looking up at her stunning nude body and exquisite face, I asked "Amy Rollins, will you marry me?"

At first, I think that Amy thought that I was kidding. We could read each other so well by then, however, that she quickly realized that I was serious. "Yes, of course," she answered, pulling me to my feet and kissing me.

In the background, I heard one of the TV crew say, "stark naked and he just proposed." The TV crew applauded us.

As we walked from the studio back to our hotel, Amy was in an ebullient mood. "You know," she said, "that was really a lot of fun. I enjoyed being naked with you in front of all those people. Maybe we should spend more time naked around other people." That thought led us to find and join a local naturist club. We've met some truly wonderful people, many of whom we've never seen, nor have they seen us, with any clothes on.

The TV show aired, which generated renewed interest in us as did the fact, which the TV program released, that we were getting married. With the authorities' slightly disgusted permission, we gave several interviews. Amy turned down an offer to pose nude in a magazine. She told me that, "I told them I'd do it but only if you posed nude with me. They said they'd call back." They never did.

Amy and I put a lot of thought into where to go on our honeymoon. We had enough money and wanted someplace upscale and warm where we could spend a lot of time nude. We finally found and booked a resort on the Caribbean coast of Mexico. While the main part of the resort required clothes to be worn, it had a man-made island linked to the beach by a footpath causeway. The island had its own beach, a couple of pools, three hot tubs, a short-order grill, and a bar. Guests were required to go nude on that island at all times. That really appealed to us.

Amy and I were sitting naked at the bar on the second day of our honeymoon when a woman about our age came up to us. She was nude, of course, very tan, and very slender with small breasts and slightly frizzy hair on her head. She was shaved bare down below.

"Excuse me," the woman said, "I don't mean to intrude, but aren't you the couple who were kidnapped and did the sex videos?"

Amy and I had long since decided to own what had happened. After all, it was integral to us getting together and we'd made some money from it. "Yes, we are," Amy said. "Amy and Harry Stone."

The woman smiled, turned, and waived someone over. Turning back to us, she said, "I'm Janet Wentz. The guy walking over is my husband Jeff. I'm so happy to meet you." A slender young man, also without pubic hair, came up. We shook hands.

"This is going to sound kinky," Janet said. "But, we were at a party at a friend's house a few months ago. The couple insisted on showing a video they'd gotten off of the Internet. It was you two. I've never seen anything like it. It was so erotic. Before it was done, all four couples at the party were naked and fucking on the floor."

"I'm glad that we helped you enjoy yourselves," Amy said.

"You guys looked great in the video, but you look so much better in person," Janet went on.

Jeff spoke up. "I assume that you are staying here?" Amy and I both nodded. "Would you like to join us for dinner then perhaps come back to our room for a drink?"

Amy and I looked at each other. We both smiled.