The Absence Ch. 03

Story Info
In which they discover three is not a crowd.
6k words
4.21
120.9k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

(This is the first of my stories that includes illustrations. It is a throwback to a time when I was an artist. And a tribute to Literotica for many of my early erotic drawings had no place to store, show or preserve - and were lost. Unseen by anyone but I. And they were really, very, very good; worth showcasing, even though I say so myself.

This is my first effort in a new medium, digital - which has many advantages and for a novice, limitations.)

"You better rest and I better finish a few things," said Laxmi to the well fed young man, patting his cheek. She found her saree and pulled that part of it stuck under him and stood up. Lokesh devoured her with his eyes. Those breasts -- he had not tasted them enough. Those firm and shapely legs well-toned, he had felt around his face, chest and body. But he wanted to be gripped by them as he sank into this wondrous woman.

And slowly but surely, Laxmi draped herself in the garment. It would not count as 'tying the saree'. It was a sensuous mix of modesty and display designed to keep Lokesh on simmer. She was hardly done with him. So far, all that she had done was help him masturbate and fulfil one of his fantasies.

It was a surprising fantasy, because the men she was used to were more interested in mounting her like a bull might. She liked the raw fucking. But she loved what Lokesh represented.

She left him lying on the kitchen floor and went to the sink to do the dishes. There were not many for he had eaten from her hand and she had mixed the curry and rice in one serving bowl to feed him.

He lay there, in a lazy mood, partly drained but also rested from his nap. He wished for her to not leave him alone. He needed to explore every nuance of her body. When he had caught her garment to hold her back, she had gently made him let go, kissing and nipping at his fingers till he let go thinking she was convinced.

But she ran away with a naughty giggle and a nimbleness that belied her age. And from wherever she was she kept an eye on him. A virile but gentle lover! Years of encounters with males had blinded her to the idea that such a combination was possible. And imaginative at that!

And while she admired all that her eyes kept checking on his erection. It seemed not to flag by much, if at all any. Every now or then, as he drifted between sleep and wakefulness it twitched or bounded up with a life of its own. Occasionally, Lokesh reached down and stroked himself. It ached him and a few strokes provided relief. And he liked the moistness that resulted which seemed to soothe the ever-erect cock.

He had no way of knowing that that was inevitable in the aftermath of the loss of virginity to a woman. And there was more to come.

When she moved to the hall to dust it, he followed her there and positioned him on the sofa from where he could see her. His eyes were always on her well-rounded buttocks or eager to snatch a view of her breasts.

When she bent over to do something he thought he could see her nipples. Then he wondered about why he didn't just gather her in his arms and suck and love those mounds that seemed to be begging for attention.

She let him reach, touch, feel and try and coax -- but she never gave in to him.

When she went to hang out the clothes to dry on the back balcony she had to be a little carefully was she barely dressed. And he did not follow her there because he was nude most of the time. The dhoti was just a pretense of order was it was mostly askew, if at all on him.

And when she came back she found him snoring gently -- this time with his cock half in repose. That was the first time she had seen him less than erect since she walked into that room where he was watching that movie.

Now she knelt next to the sofa where he lay and put down the empty tub she was carrying. Her face hovered over that semi-flaccid cock. She wanted him hard and erect like before.

With a very wet mouth she took it in. just from the warmth of her mouth, with no movement, she got a small jerk of acknowledgement. She swirled her tongue around the cock. It rose rapidly. It was soon back to its full strength and impossible to accommodate in her mouth. She held the trunk of his cock in her hand and gently fucked him with her mouth.

His fluids flowed again and she thought she tasted the cardamom and cinnamon that she had used in the curry. That could not be! Must be from her fist she thought to herself. Nevertheless, the musky, salty, mildly spiced flavors kept her engrossed. And soon she felt his hand on the back of head, urging her on.

His hips moved too, trying to push himself over the edge. Every time she touched him he simply wanted to cum, spew and feel the gobs of flow. It felt fantastic. It was as if he was flowing just for her.

She raised her head off his cock and held it in her grip to restrain the buildup of his orgasm. Streaks of his juices stretched from her lips to his cock. Her hair had taken some and she was once again a picture of divinity in lust. She kept renewing the kumkum (saffron colored) round dot on her forehead. And it kept smearing with her contact with his body and the saliva and cum that kept getting added to her body.

She looked radiant. Reddened with lust. Stained with him. Eyes glimmering with admiration and lust for him. And her hair askew as if designed as a veil for them to hide under.

When she raised her head off him, the hanging lower lip, wet with a combination of his precum and her saliva made her look intoxication.

She looked up at him and said, "Time to fuck, young man. Your cum belongs to me, inside me now."

She held his hand and led him to the bedroom. She had long imagined the plush mattress for her sleep. Today she was looking forward to lying back comfortably for what she expected to the fuck of her lifetime thus far. She had fucked in the oddest of places including lying back on a cart once, while the guy that owned the cart stood and fucked her; the cart moved with his thrusts and came to rest against the wall behind -- allowing him to thrust in fully.

Here, she wanted to lie back and guide her lover to fuck her the way she imagined fucking should be.

She undid her saree and lay back on the soft mattress and well cushioned pillows. The sheets were going to be stained for sure and she wanted it that way. She wanted to make marks of ownership and conquest. Sheets could always be washed. But the searing lust she felt for this man had to be celebrated in full.

She lay back and spread her legs as wide as she could, knees up, feet flat on the bed. With outstretched arms, she called him to come mount her. His cock was surging and bobbing with the excitement of what was to come.

He kneeled between her. She gently took his cock between thumb and forefinger. "Follow me," she whispered, her voice thick with excitement. Cumming to being sucked was one thing. But being filled with a hot throbbing cock and a pounding man driving into her was the real thing.

It was going to be his first ever. Her mouth had always felt fabulous around his cock -- warm and bubbling. But he had never felt a pussy around it before. He had always imagined what it might be like. Now was the moment!

He lunged, grasping himself and aiming for her. With one hand on him, she used the other to open her pussy lips to him. Not that they needed any opening she was agape from arousal in any case. He thrust hard into her and she placed a palm on his lower abdomen stopping him from going the whole distance.

"Slowly," she whispered. She shivered as she said that because her own lust wanted him hard. Real hard. But she needed him to be hard the right way. Now with one leg coming around him she nudged his back, signaling to him that he should push forward.

His cock entered her wet channel and he gasped out 'Laxmamma!" in sheer pleasure. She held him close and her arms went around in a warm embrace.

He felt wonderful when his chest was pressed against her breasts. He tried to bring his head down to suck on them. So much to do! So much to love and taste! And with all the time at their disposal time seemed short. Her hand on his abdomen now pushed back and he withdrew but the leg on his back dictated how far and no further. And using this code she taught him her preferred rhythm. Just once, when he was inside her, he pushed a little more and the swelling of his cock head just when it was embedded in her womb caused her to gasp.

He was so inside her! Deep and embedded.

The steady rhythm and her twists and turns accompanying caused a surge of blood to his cock and he again wanted to pound really, really hard.

She tried to control him but she also felt her own insides gushing and wanted him to fuck her so very hard. And both of them were flowing so she also felt the need to reduce the lubrication and tried to reach for her saree.

As this sexual dual of desires was at its peak, the doorbell rang. And it rang in staccato, incessantly. It was someone who wanted the door opened and opened now!

They froze. Who could it be? Lokesh thought of some of his relatives whom his mother had asked to check on him. But this was only day one ...

Laxmi thought of some of the other maids who knew she worked here and sometimes came by to connect with her. But they wouldn't dare ring the bell like this ....

Laxmi would take too long to get into any condition to open the door. Her clothes were strewn in various parts of the hall and the saree by itself gave away more when it was the only piece of garment.

Actually, neither wanted to move away at a movement when they were just about to get animal in their rhythms and each was about to try conquer the other's lust.

But if someone had to go it was going to be Lokesh because that doorbell just wouldn't stop.

He grabbed his dhoti and quickly wrapped it around his waist. Askew and disorganized it was completely insufficient but it would have to do for now. He expected it to be some random salesperson that could be got rid of in a jiffy. That was the most logical possibility.

But it turned out to be his college friend, Seema. Seema was -- friends with benefits. Heavy petting. But nothing serious and nothing more. There she was. And her mouth fell open at the sight of his damp cloth, barely covering him. His pubic hair was visible, sticky, clearly damp. Lokesh must have been masturbating she thought.

And then the poorly veiled, large throbbing cock. She watched agape. She turned around to flee when he reached out and grabbed her by her wrist.

"Come and sit. Give me five minutes," he said, which was the most normal reaction of a person who had been interrupted in the middle of something. It reassured her. Whatever it was, he was not going to make any demands of her.

Lokesh turned his back to her and rushed back, calling out to her to shut the main door and make herself comfortable.

He went back to Laxmi who had loosely arranged the saree over herself. That was not going to be much use if it was one of Lokesh's relatives and they came in. but she felt better covered.

"Who was it?" she asked.

"No one," replied the lad in a hurry and cast aside the sham of a garment. He got back between her legs and readied to mount her. She too was desperate. Gone was her desire for smooth, rhythm. His sudden departure had made her aware of how empty she felt and how deeply he filled her. Now she wanted wild fucking. She wanted that lunging, rearing cockhead in her womb. She wanted to ride him. Make him lose control. And to see how richly he could fill her. Maybe even get her pregnant, for that was how fertile she felt in his presence.

And she surprised him with her bodily expression of that lust. When he placed himself inside her, shallow in her pussy, like she had taught him to, she thrust her hips up quickly fucking him hard.

He gasped. She held his arms and fucked back and forth taking her pleasure so she could get a grip on herself.

'Oh Lokesh, you are so hard for me," she screamed. "Come on fuck me, fuck me hard!" she begged.

Outside, Seema wondered if she was judging the sounds right. And as she wondered, her eyes chanced upon Laxmi's hastily discarded blouse half-inside the kitchen door. She went over and picked it up. It didn't look like anything fresh from a wash. Nor did it seem like a blouse that Lokesh's mom might have worn.

And then the clearly down-market bra. The petticoat. A woman's clothes in a house where she thought her friend was alone. The petticoat on the floor of the kitchen was the clincher. She knew.

She moved to the door where Lokesh had disappeared. Inside, Laxmi had gone completely berserk. After fucking the man above, her she decided she needed to be on top. She had swiveled over and unmindful of his needs or comfort simply fucked him hard and furiously. She loved the way his cock rode inside her. Her womb was filled, her pussy stretched and she was flowing and cumming in one seamless gush of pleasure.

"Chinnayaa, chinayaa, chinayaa!" she gasped as she took her pleasure. She grabbed his hands and guided him to pinch and maul her breasts. "Hurt me! Mark me! Keep me!" she babbled as he rolled and pinched her nipples.

Oh, he was good! She could not have enough of him. One corner of her mind tried to remember how many days there were before Jayshree madam returned. For how many days could she feed on this cock and this wonderful boy day and night?

And she lost that train of thought when Lokesh leaned forward and bit on her nipple.

She swung her legs forward and bounced on his lap holding his head to her breasts. All of her body was now begging for attention and she position herself so that the most pleasurable areas of her pussy got the most of his hardness as he went in and out of her.

In to this scene of reckless abandon, Seema moved the door ajar. There was her classmate-friend sitting with a woman on top who was fucking him mercilessly and screaming obscenities in her pleasure.

Lokesh noticed her out of the corner of his eye but Laxmi had him in her grip as she seemed insatiable. It was impossible to stop. She fucked him like a pleasure-seeking machine and his cock seemed quite up to the challenge.

Having cum so many times, having lost so much fluid in small dribbles, he was able to sustain for her. And in this phase, Laxmi was not keen on the imagination and beautifulness as much as her raw sexual pleasure.

And Seema was transfixed by this sight. While she had engaged in teenage petting with Lokesh, this was full-blown sex. She felt a slickness between her thighs at the beautiful sight of that woman's well-toned body, lovely looking breasts and the two of them pleasuring each other.

Her hand palming her crotch was almost involuntary. She watched in fascination at the two in action. How long had they been lovers she wondered?

Laxmi's incessant grazing of her sensitive spots on his unrelenting cock caused her to orgasm. She howled without restraint and screamed out Lokesh and Chinayaa alternately as her pussy melted down on him.

"You animal! You insatiable monster! Your cock is so hard in spite of my pounding it like this! Oh, my goodness. Give me, give more. After this you come on top and fuck me till you cum!" she pleaded as her body was wracked with uncontrolled pleasure.

Seema's ears reddened as she heard these descriptions of her friend. Lokesh's attempts to get Laxmi's attention were in vain. When he put his fingers on her mouth to quieten her she merely sucked them lustily. And none of this was lost on Seema. It was wild and raunchy sex. Unrestrained.

And finally, when her orgasm subsided Laxmi slumped forward. His cock was still quivering inside her. She knew she had to finish him, too. And that included consummating her own desire for her womb to be drenched.

She rested her head on his shoulder, towards the side where Seema was and that was when he noticed her. He remained embedded up in her pussy and she wiggled to enjoy the spongy hardness inside her.

She kissed his shoulder tenderly, her doe like eyes locking on Seema as she made soft-love to Lokesh.

Lokesh was a bit panicked for Seema was a family friend too and might spill the beans of his dalliance to his mother. He shook Laxmi to coax her to get off.

In a surprisingly athletic move she raised her leg over his head and swung over to face Seema. Unashamed -- no, proud of her breasts she displayed her body in full to the young woman. In one hand, she held Lokesh's reddened cock firmly, tamping down the possible release of its cum wastefully.

In any case, Lokesh was in a hurry to jump up to explain his situation to Seema. But with Laxmi sitting sideways in his lap he found it impossible to get up. "I can explain!" he stammered.

"What can you explain?" she asked laughingly, which was to his relief. "That she is a service engineer? Or a saleswoman who happens to be sitting on your lap?"

"No, we just ....." he said lamely.

"We were just fucking?" asked Seema, mockingly.

Laxmi fell back on the bed to watch the two friends argue. Playing with her own nipple which seemed to need some serious attention, she lay with one knee up. She pressed her thighs together as she felt lingering ripples of pleasure.

"Where did you find here?" asked Seema teasingly. That itself was a bit of a relief to Lokesh for he thought he could now manage her from here. But as he opened his mouth to say something, Seema crossed a boundary. "How much is she charging?" she asked.

Laxmi sprang up at that, eyes all fire and looking absolutely beautiful in that avatar. "If you had fucked him he wouldn't need to pay any one anything," she said.

"And how do you know I have not been fucking him," shouted Seema.

"I could feel it when I took him just now!" smiled Laxmi disarmingly. "And I can see it in you that you have not been fucked either!" It was a challenge.

"Oh, I have!" said the younger woman as she tried to bluff her way out.

"Then fuck him and show me!" said Laxmi spontaneously.

Seema went red and protested. "I am going to do nothing of the sort," she retorted.

"But you can, you know. You are beautiful," said Laxmi soothingly closing the gap between them. She stroked the girls face and said," There is nothing wrong in pleasure, you know?"

"But I can get into trouble," stammered the bewildered girl. The older woman seemed to be consuming her with her eyes.

It took Laxmi but a moment to slip her hand around the girl's bare midriff between the short t-shirt and low-slung jeans. Seema shivered at the soft touch of the work-roughened hands.

"Laxmi, leave her!" said Lokesh, ever-protective of his friend.

"For whom? For you?" asked Laxmi playfully, laughing. Seema had never seen a woman, so beautiful, so mature yet taut up so close. Those breasts... just looking at them caused her throat to dry up.

Laxmi's hand toyed with the waistband of the jeans and she thought she felt the roughness of pubic hair. She paused to look down and saw that the jeans were low slung indeed. She slid her hands down the front and encountered the damp crotch of Seema's panties. "You are wet!" she announced. "Excited, are we?" asked Laxmi.

Seema shook her head to indicate 'no' and was totally unconvincing in that. Laxmi's fingers searched within the jeans and while the younger girl tried to wriggle herself free, the older woman's obvious strength came to the fore.

Within seconds she had found the top band of the panties and her fingers were pouching Seema's obviously wet pussy. Her middle finger's invasion of the pussy was effortless and she gently pushed it in as deep as possible.

Triumphantly she asked, "No problem here with pleasure is there?"

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12